hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26142676
United States
11/08/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I saw the soon Rapture happening!
Sorry there will be several years of the great tribulation first read matthew 24:15
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/08/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry there will be several years of the great tribulation first read matthew 24:15
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26142676

Yes, this is true, but the man didn't give a date. This is sometime in the future, showing what it will be like when it happens. It will happen at the last trump, whenever that is.

Problem is, we don't really know which trump we are at now. Maybe the 1st? Maybe the 6th? I have no idea, and nobody else does either, everything is just a guess as far as time frame.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11758031
United States
11/08/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same old song and dance that I've heard my entire life. It's never going to happen.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21585616
United States
11/08/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26142676

Jesus was quoting Daniel...

Daniel 9:27
"And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate."

The stage has been set... Get Ready
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same old song and dance that I've heard my entire life. It's never going to happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11758031

Hang in there... God is merciful and wants everyone to have a chance to return to Him... be thankful that He didn't return sooner because there will be great sorrow and destruction when he takes His people home.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
On the youtube channel, there is a written version.

This part I loved the most "And even babies and people with disabilities, but also animals were going up in the air. I saw dogs and cats and even marmots... large and small animals. All what I was seeing, amazed me, and went far beyond my understanding."

To know that our pets will go with us is a huge blessing.

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting, thank you!

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

This part I loved the most "And even babies and people with disabilities, but also animals were going up in the air. I saw dogs and cats and even marmots... large and small animals. All what I was seeing, amazed me, and went far beyond my understanding."

hf

What a HUGE relief that was for me to hear hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21585616

I know it! LOL!

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21586767
United States
11/08/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I know it! LOL!

banana2

It would break my heart if my kitties were stuck with satan and the rest of the mean people
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I know it! LOL!

banana2

It would break my heart if my kitties were stuck with satan and the rest of the mean people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21586767

God knows, and He is gracious to His people.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15024618
Mozambique
11/08/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
luckily you had your camera ready and could film it...
Or did god ask tell you to film it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know it! LOL!

banana2

hf

Indeed! I have seen many of your other posts... you are a faithful servant of Christ! Not an easy thing... especially on this site
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27266978
United States
11/08/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
the rapture is not truth. Your bible was modified where it does mention one shall be taken 1 left behind etc. That is a description of judgement, in which people are sorted at the end of an age and suggests that 1/2 the souls will make it, and 1/2 will not. Sadly well less than 1/2 will make it of those incarnate now anyway.

Those left behind are the lucky ones, for they are doing better. During the 3 days of darkness which is alluded to in the bible, the dark are removed, so the left behind are the better ones, but certainly not the perfected ones. There is little perfection of soul yet on this troubled world.

In fact there was no rapture teaching in Christianity until the later 1800s and I can't remember the name of the thug that started it. manipulation in Christianity picked up hugely inthe 1800s. In the 1700's the Khazar Zionists made the word JEW for themselves, and added that to the bible. There were judeans, hebrews, semites etc bck then but not one JEW. Jew is a word they created to improperly copy the word "YOU" of those days, which meant child of God, and not chosen race. I do not know the correct spelling of "YOU" from those days, I wrote it as the familiar word now which still as YOU means a child of God for yea ones are all children of the supreme, whether thee are of goodness or thugness.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/08/2012 09:46 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26075182
United States
11/08/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
As long as you're in Christ, it doesn't matter when the rapture happens. JESUS ALREADY WON!!!bump5a
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
11/08/2012 09:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
As long as you're in Christ, it doesn't matter when the rapture happens. JESUS ALREADY WON!!!bump5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26075182

AMEN!!!!
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Behcetssucks

User ID: 1509012
United States
11/08/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many Christians will lose their faith if the rapture doesn't happen. I think the rapture might be one of the end time lies of Satan.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
the rapture is not truth. Your bible was modified where it does mention one shall be taken 1 left behind etc. That is a description of judgement, in which people are sorted at the end of an age and suggests that 1/2 the souls will make it, and 1/2 will not. Sadly well less than 1/2 will make it of those incarnate now anyway.

Those left behind are the lucky ones, for they are doing better. During the 3 days of darkness which is alluded to in the bible, the dark are removed, so the left behind are the better ones, but certainly not the perfected ones. There is little perfection of soul yet on this troubled world.

In fact there was no rapture teaching in Christianity until the later 1800s and I can't remember the name of the thug that started it. manipulation in Christianity picked up hugely inthe 1800s. In the 1700's the Khazar Zionists made the word JEW for themselves, and added that to the bible. There were judeans, hebrews, semites etc bck then but not one JEW. Jew is a word they created to improperly copy the word "YOU" of those days, which meant child of God, and not chosen race. I do not know the correct spelling of "YOU" from those days, I wrote it as the familiar word now which still as YOU means a child of God for yea ones are all children of the supreme.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/08/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

biggest lie yet because I assume you are denying your Islamic, buddhist, tao, hindu, etc brothers and sisters. There is no such thing is "IN CHRIST". you ones always means go to church and read bible by that. Yet those that deny all the others are anything but "IN Christ". So define yourself brother by this comment.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/08/2012 01:56 PM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
11/08/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many Christians will lose their faith if the rapture doesn't happen. I think the rapture might be one of the end time lies of Satan.
 Quoting: Behcetssucks

What will you say to God when you're raptured then, since you called his own words a lie of Satan?

And if you think very many Rapture believers will lose their faith if they're wrong about the timing, you know nothing about us at all and are spreading slander.

What kind of Bride hates the thought of her Groom taking her to his bridal chamber for the seven-day wedding feast?
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know it! LOL!

banana2

hf

Indeed! I have seen many of your other posts... you are a faithful servant of Christ! Not an easy thing... especially on this site

Thanks, I try my best.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

biggest lie yet because I assume you are denying your Islamic, buddhist, tao, hindu, etc brothers and sisters. There is no such thing is "IN CHRIST". you ones always means go to church and read bible by that. Yet those that deny all the others are anything but "IN Christ". So define yourself brother by this comment.

You're one of the most deceived people on this site Candace.

bsflag
God Loves ALL

United States
11/08/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

In fact there was no rapture teaching in Christianity until the later 1800s and I can't remember the name of the thug that started it. manipulation in Christianity picked up hugely inthe 1800s. In the 1700's the Khazar Zionists made the word JEW for themselves, and added that to the bible. There were judeans, hebrews, semites etc bck then but not one JEW. Jew is a word they created to improperly copy the word "YOU" of those days, which meant child of God, and not chosen race. I do not know the correct spelling of "YOU" from those days, I wrote it as the familiar word now which still as YOU means a child of God for yea ones are all children of the supreme.

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

That refers to the evacuation of the planet when it becomes necessary, of first the children of the light, then the kids and if time is left the dark, into CRAFT dear one. They khazar thugs changed the wording. The apostles and all people back in that area were aware of CLOUD SHIPS, which hide craft in them. Google Cloud SHIPS now, on google images for therein are your brothers from the heavens. And come out of your IGNORANCE.

I may cover today the last supper, which was totally falsified in your bible as well as Judas being the betrayer. Judas kept the only living notes, was scribe to the Master, and went on to India with him. It was Juda Ihariot, the son of the Pharisee who was the betrayer. JUDAS was FRAMED, as we call it now. Even back then, that was the story that went out. Your bible is a collection of words of man, it is not the word of God. YOUR SOUL is the WORD OF GOD, and your body the temporary temple of your soul.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/08/2012 01:57 PM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27276274
Brazil
11/08/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
People, what if this Rapture they are building up and telling on all the youtube channels and "hinting at" in the media, is not part of the deception?

Maybe you guys should double check the Word of God in the Bibles yourselves.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/08/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're one of the most deceived people on this site Candace.

bsflag

No Lisa, YOU ARE and I KNOW YOU ARe and I KNOW WHO I AM. Go read on the Walter Russell thread and start learning something about the Father Lisa. You are hugely ignorant.

I seem to recall you have refused to read certain Phoenix Journals in which the returned Master Jesus gave to this world. You remain stuck in superstition. Your ISSUE, not mine. But I am often moved to tears by what you post.

AbundantHope IS the 2nd Coming Organization and you refuse to take advantage of refreshed truth promised someplace in that bible even for the end of the age. Much of your bible is WRONG. As is the case of all information brought by the avatars to this world which is corrupted over TIME always, It never survives as given over thousands of years and always the ones of the time record it incorrectly out of ignorance, besides the issues of translation and purposeful deceit. I would be ready the Talmud of Immanuel and And they called His Name Immanuel if I were you. You would actually find the correct versions of the NT.

When you read them, then you can attempt to argue with me and NOT before.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/08/2012 01:58 PM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
11/08/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Kingdom is coming, not a rapture. The Third woe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473574
United States
11/08/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
that cuz you're probably a crazy paranoid christian and constantly thinking about it and connecting everything in your day to day life and all the shit you see on this site to the rapture, and now you're having dreams/visions about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15911557
Ireland
11/08/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin

GLP