I saw the soon Rapture happening!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27222199
United States
11/08/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I saw the soon Rapture happening!
Many Christians will lose their faith if the rapture doesn't happen. I think the rapture might be one of the end time lies of Satan.
 Quoting: Behcetssucks

It doesn't make sense for you to believe one thing the Bible says and throw out another
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15256858
United States
11/08/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
On the youtube channel, there is a written version.

This part I loved the most "And even babies and people with disabilities, but also animals were going up in the air. I saw dogs and cats and even marmots... large and small animals. All what I was seeing, amazed me, and went far beyond my understanding."

To know that our pets will go with us is a huge blessing.

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

That gave me goose-bumps.

Yes,,,,,that the animals will be going also gladdened my
heart.
S7
User ID: 1006073
Netherlands
11/08/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've personally had a daytime vision in which i felt/saw two earth's, like our planet split into two earth's.
I saw this before i ever heared about this.
It was in a moment of real high love, i was in love and did mad intensive exercise (running, lifting weights, karate, just to get all the low shit out) to match physically those "in love" high energies.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
the rapture is not truth. Your bible was modified where it does mention one shall be taken 1 left behind etc. That is a description of judgement, in which people are sorted at the end of an age and suggests that 1/2 the souls will make it, and 1/2 will not. Sadly well less than 1/2 will make it of those incarnate now anyway.

Those left behind are the lucky ones, for they are doing better. During the 3 days of darkness which is alluded to in the bible, the dark are removed, so the left behind are the better ones, but certainly not the perfected ones. There is little perfection of soul yet on this troubled world.

In fact there was no rapture teaching in Christianity until the later 1800s and I can't remember the name of the thug that started it. manipulation in Christianity picked up hugely inthe 1800s. In the 1700's the Khazar Zionists made the word JEW for themselves, and added that to the bible. There were judeans, hebrews, semites etc bck then but not one JEW. Jew is a word they created to improperly copy the word "YOU" of those days, which meant child of God, and not chosen race. I do not know the correct spelling of "YOU" from those days, I wrote it as the familiar word now which still as YOU means a child of God for yea ones are all children of the supreme.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21586767

That refers to the evacuation of the planet when it becomes necessary, of first the children of the light, then the kids and if time is left the dark, into CRAFT dear one. They khazar thugs changed the wording. The apostles and all people back in that area were aware of CLOUD SHIPS, which hide craft in them. Google Cloud SHIPS now, on google images for therein are your brothers from the heavens. And come out of your IGNORANCE.

I may cover today the last supper, which was totally falsified in your bible as well as Judas being the betrayer. Judas kept the only living notes, was scribe to the Master, and went on to India with him. It was Juda Ihariot, the son of the Pharisee who was the betrayer. JUDAS was FRAMED, as we call it now. Even back then, that was the story that went out. Your bible is a collection of words of man, it is not the word of God. YOUR SOUL is the WORD OF GOD, and your body the temporary temple of your soul.

Oh boy.... here we go with the New Age garbage... you have been decieved... I have some tips for you... Don't get on any spaceship and don't take the mark of the beast
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26420358
United States
11/08/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
As long as you're in Christ, it doesn't matter when the rapture happens. JESUS ALREADY WON!!!bump5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26075182

biggest lie yet because I assume you are denying your Islamic, buddhist, tao, hindu, etc brothers and sisters. There is no such thing is "IN CHRIST". you ones always means go to church and read bible by that. Yet those that deny all the others are anything but "IN Christ". So define yourself brother by this comment.

Dude, seriously. Why even comment on this when you are unsaved and don't have the Holy Spirit. Any believe here can confirm this in their spirit. God is not the author of confusion. Fusing new age with the Bible fails. The KJV is whole and intact, but thanks for your input ~.ohf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
As long as you're in Christ, it doesn't matter when the rapture happens. JESUS ALREADY WON!!!bump5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26075182

biggest lie yet because I assume you are denying your Islamic, buddhist, tao, hindu, etc brothers and sisters. There is no such thing is "IN CHRIST". you ones always means go to church and read bible by that. Yet those that deny all the others are anything but "IN Christ". So define yourself brother by this comment.

You're one of the most deceived people on this site Candace.

bsflag

No Lisa, YOU ARE and I KNOW YOU ARe and I KNOW WHO I AM. Go read on the Walter Russell thread and start learning something about the Father Lisa. You are hugely ignorant.

I seem to recall you have refused to read certain Phoenix Journals in which the returned Master Jesus gave to this world. You remain stuck in superstition. Your ISSUE, not mine. But I am often moved to tears by what you post.

AbundantHope IS the 2nd Coming Organization and you refuse to take advantage of refreshed truth promised someplace in that bible even for the end of the age. Much of your bible is WRONG. As is the case of all information brought by the avatars to this world which is corrupted over TIME always, It never survives as given over thousands of years and always the ones of the time record it incorrectly out of ignorance, besides the issues of translation and purposeful deceit. I would be ready the Talmud of Immanuel and And they called His Name Immanuel if I were you. You would actually find the correct versions of the NT.

When you read them, then you can attempt to argue with me and NOT before.

Its really interesting to me how you would consider some "channeled message" over the actual history and testimony of Jesus Christ... I pray for you
tiger1

User ID: 6269153
United States
11/08/2012 10:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

This part I loved the most "And even babies and people with disabilities, but also animals were going up in the air. I saw dogs and cats and even marmots... large and small animals. All what I was seeing, amazed me, and went far beyond my understanding."

hf

My pets have shown me so much love over the years. It would be good to have them with me.
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6038128
United States
11/08/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...Great Video......

Earlier this year, I had a dream so vividly today about the Rapture. I posted it last Feb on the Dreams and Visions thread.....It was so real, the Moon was so large in my dream with the words to a song saying:

Don't you know, don't you care, don't you know the time is near, don't you know Jesus cares...At the end of my dream a date flashed by of April 11th, 2012...After that date I felt my body rising in the air before I awoke...

I had no idea what that date meant, as many posters here, started posting that date has signifance either with the rapture, the return of Jesus or the start of the GREAT AND FINAL TRIBULATION.

Then I realized why April 11 th, might have signifance is when the Five Doves sight had said from October 29th, 2008 when Obama went on every network channel promising hope and change, the date Oct 29th, 2008 to April 11th, 2012 was 1260 days.

April 11th, 2012 to Sept 23 rd, 2015 is the final 1260 days which is what Messianic Pastor Mark Blitz said could be the return of Jesus Christ based upon the lunar tetrads.

In closing I will share, that after the election my heart was troubled and very saddened, not only did I see my Country finally die a slow death, I realized how many people will be perishing, who reject the love and grace found in our LORD and SAVIOR...Christ the LORD.

In my sadness and the prayers and cries of my heart, I was looking out my window into the yard from upstairs it had just gotten dark, all of a sudden I saw what was like a falling star coming into my backyard, it was a beautiful illuminated bright bulb of light with a green halo, just as fast as it appeared during it's descent it dis-appeared...My heart and face lit up, I knew it was GOD telling me, not to worry everything will be fine, as he is in control even when wicked comes, he is here with us...

Pray and be blessed!!!!

Our King is truly coming sooner than we think!!!
Facts
User ID: 21646349
United States
11/08/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Pets are not going, that is unbiblical and thus proves that this vision was not from God.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27266978
United States
11/08/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

No Lisa, YOU ARE and I KNOW YOU ARe and I KNOW WHO I AM. Go read on the Walter Russell thread and start learning something about the Father Lisa. You are hugely ignorant.

I seem to recall you have refused to read certain Phoenix Journals in which the returned Master Jesus gave to this world. You remain stuck in superstition. Your ISSUE, not mine. But I am often moved to tears by what you post.

AbundantHope IS the 2nd Coming Organization and you refuse to take advantage of refreshed truth promised someplace in that bible even for the end of the age. Much of your bible is WRONG. As is the case of all information brought by the avatars to this world which is corrupted over TIME always, It never survives as given over thousands of years and always the ones of the time record it incorrectly out of ignorance, besides the issues of translation and purposeful deceit. I would be ready the Talmud of Immanuel and And they called His Name Immanuel if I were you. You would actually find the correct versions of the NT.

Its really interesting to me how you would consider some "channeled message" over the actual history and testimony of Jesus Christ... I pray for you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27222199

the actual history has been fraudulated. I chat with Jesus every single day and go to craft often for meetings. I also provide his words via telepathy but he has also provided them via radio signal in the PHoenix Journals.

Please explain to me those who believe in the rapture into the clouds, , how can your BODIES survive up there in those clouds? Jesus is returned in a semi physical body which also cannot walk up there in those clouds, as his body also requires oxygen.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275364
Canada
11/08/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The stage has been set... Get ready

[link to www.youtube.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21585616

sounds like a deep delta binaural beat frequency embedded in the audio of that video.. nifty
Pack of $moke$

User ID: 27165956
Canada
11/08/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
laugh
The rich abuse and rape the system while the poor build it. And those which do not understand the system will blindly support it.

I will ALWAYS stick up, fight, and die for the poor, and for those who have nothing if I have to. Because ALL PEOPLE BLEED RED.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/08/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Pets are not going, that is unbiblical and thus proves that this vision was not from God.
 Quoting: Facts 21646349

oh yes, if there is an evacuation, pets and many other animals are going, just as in the days of noahs arc, selection animal and plant life will be lifted also. The bible is not the word of God. YOU ARE.

NOBODY GOES UP IN THE AIR PEOPLE, how will you survive up there? How will gravity not crash you right back to the ground, THINK. And stop the fairy tale SHIT the Devils gave to you.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275364
Canada
11/08/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

My pets have shown me so much love over the years. It would be good to have them with me.
 Quoting: tiger1

there really are some enlightened animals out there =)
Malt Duck
User ID: 2257514
United States
11/08/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/08/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

the actual history has been fraudulated. I chat with Jesus every single day and go to craft often for meetings. I also provide his words via telepathy but he has also provided them via radio signal in the PHoenix Journals.

Please explain to me those who believe in the rapture into the clouds, , how can your BODIES survive up there in those clouds? Jesus is returned in a semi physical body which also cannot walk up there in those clouds, as his body also requires oxygen.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1666935
11/08/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same old song and dance that I've heard my entire life. It's never going to happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11758031

Hang in there... God is merciful and wants everyone to have a chance to return to Him... be thankful that He didn't return sooner because there will be great sorrow and destruction when he takes His people home.

Old Yahweh the storm god will be showing his true colours...lightning bolt up the cornhole for you? :-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Yep! Our pets are part of our heart. What Father would move his child away and now allow him to take his beloved pet?

I believe they are all going too!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

That gave me goose-bumps.

Yes,,,,,that the animals will be going also gladdened my
heart.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15256858

Me too!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26275475
Germany
11/08/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

1 John 4
King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/08/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

there really are some enlightened animals out there =)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275364

yes they are much more enlightened than many of the people. Again, how can you ones walk around and exist in the air and clouds and how would Jesus get you up there in the air and clouds? Where do you think heaven is? he told you where it is, that is actually in the bible correctly. Where is heaven?

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
11/08/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

What a HUGE relief that was for me to hear hf

I know it! LOL!

banana2

It would break my heart if my kitties were stuck with satan and the rest of the mean people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21586767

They'll be staying behind as starters for the main course...yum yum!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6038128
United States
11/08/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

oh yes, if there is an evacuation, pets and many other animals are going, just as in the days of noahs arc, selection animal and plant life will be lifted also. The bible is not the word of God. YOU ARE.

NOBODY GOES UP IN THE AIR PEOPLE, how will you survive up there? How will gravity not crash you right back to the ground, THINK. And stop the fairy tale SHIT the Devils gave to you.

I agree our bodies are not going to just rise up, and this is just my opinion I think the rapture is going to be quick and sudden with our spirit separating from our physical body in a twinkling of an eye...This would mean that to people left behind there was just a death of thousands of people around the earth and they will probably blame it on a radiation burst hitting earth or something like that....

Or it might mean that when Jesus enters our atmosphere his light will just start killing people on earth quickly that have rejected his truth and grace and when the wicked is removed then we will somehow rise with Christ
And the spirits of demons and Satan will be left on a desolate earth until GOD commands all of them bound in the Lake of Fire....

However I tend to believe the first account, because the Bible says he will give his servant's a time of REST from all the wickedness taking place on the earth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26275475
Germany
11/08/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

1 John 4
King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26275475

When the Lord takes us we will be transformed into glorified bodies
CE1

User ID: 21253655
United States
11/08/2012 10:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
The stage has been set... Get ready

[link to www.youtube.com]

The only way you get "Raptured" is if you die!

The rest stay and clean up this mess...

CE1
God Loves ALL

United States
11/08/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I agree our bodies are not going to just rise up, and this is just my opinion I think the rapture is going to be quick and sudden with our spirit separating from our physical body in a twinkling of an eye...This would mean that to people left behind there was just a death of thousands of people around the earth and they will probably blame it on a radiation burst hitting earth or something like that....

Or it might mean that when Jesus enters our atmosphere his light will just start killing people on earth quickly that have rejected his truth and grace and when the wicked is removed then we will somehow rise with Christ
And the spirits of demons and Satan will be left on a desolate earth until GOD commands all of them bound in the Lake of Fire....

However I tend to believe the first account, because the Bible says he will give his servant's a time of REST from all the wickedness taking place on the earth...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6038128

NOW tell me where your spirit is then going "in the air" for spirits do not move either thru the air. Why would his light KILL PEOPLE? HOW SICK. I want you to THINK. this is NOT THINKING, it is superstition. If you would star OVER, drop all the BS your have memorized, you will be able to THINK it thru.

This is how you will get up there: either in body or in spirit if your body cannot do the beam. Some will purposely drop their bodies then, the star seeds that don't need them anymore. ufo56

People the apostles watched Jesus board the craft after he survived the cross and left there to go on to teach elsewhere. These bodies don't go up in the sky. PERIOD. THINK. Jesus did not ascend into "heaven" be boarded a craft which set him down in Damacus where he continued his teaching and met Saul 2 years later.

NOBODY not even Jesus violates the laws of god and nature, you cannot leave the planet by simply rising up in the sky and he cannot walk across the sky. There is not magic folks. THINK.

Many of the "missing" in the Japan Tsunami were lifted into craft before it came aground and some even after it did. There are you tubes of that happening. It has happened in every single major quake in fact. Some of the "dead" their bodies don't go on the craft but their astral forms do.

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
11/08/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Animal were created by God, they are innocent unlike man. After the flood he made a covenant with every that came of the Ark, that would be the animals, too.

The word on earth as it is in Heaven is important, those animal were created by God so they would be there, too!
He loves all his creation.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/08/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now LISA,, YOU COME BACK HERE AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU AND YOUR ANIMALS ARE GOING TO WALK ACROSS THE SKY TO "HEAVEN". HEAVEN' IS NOT IN THE SKY.

JESUS TOLD YOU WHERE HEAVEN IS PEOPLE, AND YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE IT. IT IS NOT IN THE SKY.

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
11/08/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6038128

So much speculation! One would think God might have found enough space in his biography to clear up any
misconceptions.
'Or it might mean that when Jesus enters our atmosphere his light will just start killing people on earth...'

You're NOT serious, surely!?

That's some of the funniest (yet decidedly macabre) shit I've read in ages!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27299630
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

one stupid deluded bitch iff i ever saw ...

GLP