Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,183 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 915,551
Pageviews Today: 1,661,341Threads Today: 547Posts Today: 11,995
04:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Ancient blood line of House of David in america?

wisc_natureboy

User ID: 27054744
United States
11/08/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Ancient blood line of House of David in america?
Last name is Hache-Gallant does that ring a bell?.....sheep
 Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

[link to www.islandregister.com]
 Quoting: Saptaparna

My Grandfathers Father was Mi'Kmaq.
My Mom's Family names are on the register.
;-`)

Last Edited by wisc_natureboy on 11/08/2012 12:16 PM
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

User ID: 1002628
Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cousins!!!!how cool is that?...sheep
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey are you two the witnesses?.....sheep
Saptaparna

User ID: 865798
United States
11/08/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a descendant of John Adams. And William Bradford (Mayor on the Mayflower).
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1028241
Canada
11/08/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fun. I know that peoples from the family when to work in the States in the beginning of the century so it don't surprize me. I am still living in the Acadian part of Quebec. Baie des Chaleurs where my ancestor were deported.
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a descendant of John Adams. And William Bradford (Mayor on the Mayflower).
 Quoting: Saptaparna

my mothers side goes to the Eatons......sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27312549
United States
11/08/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent, I know mine now too.

cheers
 Quoting: !saac

I've been blown away at what I have learned about history just from tracing my family tree,talk about "fairy tales" and how they sometimes come true!......peace...sheep

so, do you know what y and mt.dna? and when is this to come about? and what about the iroquois?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27215208

leonardo's painting points to mtDNA haplogroup V as the line from the sheba's of the temple,as for the Iroquois,I am Mi'Kmaq if these lines are in the Mi'Kmaq then chances are they may be found among the Iroqois also.....sheep

hmmm...my mothers says haplogroup T2...(celt or jew) region of origin is western europe(ireland) or central europe. My fathers is celt in the north-west region of europe. I started looking for the native first...they both said cherokee...but I can not find any documents of such. the only thing I found was a death announcement in the paper of one of my great grandmothers being a great granddaughter of an iroqois...but I found no other documents to even back that up...but I got all kinds of documents for the long haired kings and such...
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last name is Hache-Gallant does that ring a bell?.....sheep

Now I am Duguay but my roots are Chapados, Leblanc, Lepage, D'amour.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1028241

have you heard of a myfamily.com site amerindian ancestry out of Mi'Kma'Ki,many family members there,but must be invited,if interested send email to me at [email protected]..................sheep
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/08/2012 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Blood bump
5**
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
drhoecker
User ID: 27307992
United States
11/08/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
white buffalo calf woman knows the house of david
ask her
[email protected]
drhoecker
User ID: 27307992
United States
11/08/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey are you two the witnesses?.....sheep

between moses and elijah is daniel
this is who i am in reincarnate
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've been blown away at what I have learned about history just from tracing my family tree,talk about "fairy tales" and how they sometimes come true!......peace...sheep

so, do you know what y and mt.dna? and when is this to come about? and what about the iroquois?

leonardo's painting points to mtDNA haplogroup V as the line from the sheba's of the temple,as for the Iroquois,I am Mi'Kmaq if these lines are in the Mi'Kmaq then chances are they may be found among the Iroqois also.....sheep

hmmm...my mothers says haplogroup T2...(celt or jew) region of origin is western europe(ireland) or central europe. My fathers is celt in the north-west region of europe. I started looking for the native first...they both said cherokee...but I can not find any documents of such. the only thing I found was a death announcement in the paper of one of my great grandmothers being a great granddaughter of an iroqois...but I found no other documents to even back that up...but I got all kinds of documents for the long haired kings and such...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27312549

Yes Merovee,king of the Bee's.......sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
11/08/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have you ever researched the Tribe of Dan ?
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
not realy research,but have read a lot about different things related......sheep
LonghairKing

User ID: 25021486
United States
11/08/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello distant cousin!
I started researching my wifes family and got back to around 1000 AD. That got me interested in my own. So I started to find Colonial settlers in 17th century New England. The more I looked the more I found and some lines go way back to 200 BC. Then I found something that blew my mind. One of My wifes GGfathers, founded the 1st Church of Charlestown Ma. Deacon Edward Converse. My 10th GGparents were married by Converse in 1636 in that church. Not only is that bizarre, but the fact that I was able to discover this connection 375 YEARS LATER really motivated me to do more research.
I am up to 12,100+ people in our family trees....
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
not realy research,but have read a lot about different things related......sheep

True, real research does involve a lot more then just reading...haha, good point.

Here's a few interesting links you may or may have not read already

[link to losttribesisrael.blogspot.com]

[link to willofjehovah.com]

[link to www.ensignmessage.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

all I know about them is what I have read...and there are alot of different info out there on them...my 50th great grandfather is Macomir Franks...whom from what I can tell have 8 generations of kings after him...but supposedly the last long haired (merovingian king) was Dagobert...born 602 in picardie france...
Agent144/Unimatrix0
User ID: 963968
United States
11/08/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

---

Have you ever researched the Tribe of Dan ?

ahhh

12DnAHelix
[link to uenc2012.blogspot.com]
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes we are truly blessed to be able to pull our tree's out of the ashes that were left in europe after the Inquisition tryed to destroy us,and still is at it!.....sheep
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes we are truly blessed to be able to pull our tree's out of the ashes that were left in europe after the Inquisition tryed to destroy us,and still is at it!.....sheep

so do you believe this will be like a genetic breakthrough...like a genetic mystery solved....? I mean, how is this going to come out?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

all I know about them is what I have read...and there are alot of different info out there on them...my 50th great grandfather is Macomir Franks...whom from what I can tell have 8 generations of kings after him...but supposedly the last long haired (merovingian king) was Dagobert...born 602 in picardie france...

Every Carolingian princess married Merovingian blood, if I recall correctly.
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

so do you believe this will be like a genetic breakthrough...like a genetic mystery solved....? I mean, how is this going to come out?

yup! join the one's who are having their DNA tested find out who and what you are then maybe people will realize we are one big family ,its time to celebrate our individual identity's,and how the gears mesh,so to speak.......sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27126965
United States
11/08/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont understand who are the descendants I am Cherokee maternal grandma full blood and my father is scottish so which ones are the descendants scottish or cherokee or both
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

just about all royal lines try to attach their trees to his,but remember the grail /bloodline was never just those coming from him..........sheep
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont understand who are the descendants I am Cherokee maternal grandma full blood and my father is scottish so which ones are the descendants scottish or cherokee or both
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27126965

either or,one or both,need more info to answer better....sheep
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

just about all royal lines try to attach their trees to his,but remember the grail /bloodline was never just those coming from him..........sheep

I've wondered if the Terahertz/sub-terahertz scanners the TSA use can detect and measure low-frequency collective motions of DNA.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

yea, this line comes thru my mother...
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've wondered if the Terahertz/sub-terahertz scanners the TSA use can detect and measure low-frequency collective motions of DNA.

I don't know but every time I get around them guys I get pulled aside for special treatment!......sheep
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

yea, this line comes thru my mother...

i said that because i was told by igenea that only the y dna can be traced back to the merovingians...not the mtdna
Mi'Kmaq  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/08/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello distant cousin!
I started researching my wifes family and got back to around 1000 AD. That got me interested in my own. So I started to find Colonial settlers in 17th century New England. The more I looked the more I found and some lines go way back to 200 BC. Then I found something that blew my mind. One of My wifes GGfathers, founded the 1st Church of Charlestown Ma. Deacon Edward Converse. My 10th GGparents were married by Converse in 1636 in that church. Not only is that bizarre, but the fact that I was able to discover this connection 375 YEARS LATER really motivated me to do more research.
I am up to 12,100+ people in our family trees....
 Quoting: LonghairKing

Yes this is how the tribes will be reassembeled,by people stepping up and adding their knowledge to the puzzle,that eventualy we will see the big picture......sheep

GLP