Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,306 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 936,531
Pageviews Today: 1,561,031Threads Today: 634Posts Today: 11,175
03:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLPVC Presents Dr Courtney Brown - Remote Viewing 11/8 @ 11pm est **On Air Live Now**

PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

11/08/2012 09:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC Presents Dr Courtney Brown - Remote Viewing 11/8 @ 11pm est **On Air Live Now**
tonights guest - dr courtney brown

Courtney Brown, Ph.D., founded The Farsight Institute as a research and educational organization in 1995. He is Director for this unique nonprofit educational organization.

Dr. Brown's primary research interest at the Institute is in the new field of "sociophysics," a science that integrates the areas of mathematics, social science, and physics with the study of consciousness. Some of his research bears directly on issues addressing quantum mechanics and cosmology. As a social scientist, Dr. Brown has long held a substantive and mathematical interest in nonlinear interdependencies in human affairs. His research into the realm of consciousness has added to his appreciation of the depth of humanity's state of interdependency with all of the universe, and it has helped him to recognize the truthfulness of Donne's maxim, "No man is an island, entire of itself."

Dr. Brown has published a number of books on the subject of remote viewing. His recent book, Remote Viewing: The Science and Theory of Nonphysical Perception, is an in-depth scientific examination of the remote-viewing phenomenon, particularly with respect to how remote viewing is performed using procedures that are derivative of U.S. government funded research efforts. This book deeply engages issues related to the physics of psi functioning.

In addition to his commitment to advancing basic science research of the remote-viewing phenomenon, he also has a personal and separate interest (some would call it a hobby) in applying remote viewing to investigate the subjects of spirituality and extraterrestrial life. His speculative nonfiction book, Cosmic Voyage: A Scientific Discovery of Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth, describes his first investigation using remote viewing as a data gathering technique. It has been published both in hardback (Dutton) and paperback (Onyx), and in various languages. His second speculative nonfiction book on the subject of remote viewing, Cosmic Explorers: Scientific Remote Viewing, Extraterrestrials, and a Message for Mankind, continues much of the substantive content of Cosmic Voyage, but it also contains an entire text explaining the mechanics of Scientific Remote Viewing®. It was also been published in hardback (Dutton) and paperback (Signet). Both books are available as free downloads.

You can visit here for a more detailed bio
[link to www.courtneybrown.com]

and his other site here [link to farsight.org]

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest dr courtney brown

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

:listenLIVE2:

Listen Live Below
[link to www.therawfeedlive.com]

use the raw feed live url to listen live - the glp lives get overloaded and dump users.

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 11/08/2012 10:57 PM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/08/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents Dr Courtney Brown - Remote Viewing 11/8 @ 11pm est **On Air Live Now**
Kool...can't wait

User ID: 27089519
United States
11/08/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents Dr Courtney Brown - Remote Viewing 11/8 @ 11pm est **On Air Live Now**
tonights guest - dr courtney brown

Courtney Brown, Ph.D., founded The Farsight Institute as a research and educational organization in 1995. He is Director for this unique nonprofit educational organization.

Dr. Brown's primary research interest at the Institute is in the new field of "sociophysics," a science that integrates the areas of mathematics, social science, and physics with the study of consciousness. Some of his research bears directly on issues addressing quantum mechanics and cosmology. As a social scientist, Dr. Brown has long held a substantive and mathematical interest in nonlinear interdependencies in human affairs. His research into the realm of consciousness has added to his appreciation of the depth of humanity's state of interdependency with all of the universe, and it has helped him to recognize the truthfulness of Donne's maxim, "No man is an island, entire of itself."

Dr. Brown has published a number of books on the subject of remote viewing. His recent book, Remote Viewing: The Science and Theory of Nonphysical Perception, is an in-depth scientific examination of the remote-viewing phenomenon, particularly with respect to how remote viewing is performed using procedures that are derivative of U.S. government funded research efforts. This book deeply engages issues related to the physics of psi functioning.

In addition to his commitment to advancing basic science research of the remote-viewing phenomenon, he also has a personal and separate interest (some would call it a hobby) in applying remote viewing to investigate the subjects of spirituality and extraterrestrial life. His speculative nonfiction book, Cosmic Voyage: A Scientific Discovery of Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth, describes his first investigation using remote viewing as a data gathering technique. It has been published both in hardback (Dutton) and paperback (Onyx), and in various languages. His second speculative nonfiction book on the subject of remote viewing, Cosmic Explorers: Scientific Remote Viewing, Extraterrestrials, and a Message for Mankind, continues much of the substantive content of Cosmic Voyage, but it also contains an entire text explaining the mechanics of Scientific Remote Viewing®. It was also been published in hardback (Dutton) and paperback (Signet). Both books are available as free downloads.

You can visit here for a more detailed bio
[link to www.courtneybrown.com]

and his other site here [link to www.farsight.]

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest dr courtney brown

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

:listenLIVE2:

Listen Live Below

use the raw feed live url to listen live - the glp lives get overloaded and dump users.
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

Broadcast of Epic Awesomeness!

Walken in Space
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/08/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
glpvcrocks
FraudulentZodiac

User ID: 19776448
United States
11/08/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
DO IT!

This should be a good one. This guy has conducted a well setup experiment using remote viewing. His way of determining the random selection of the locations to be viewed is flawless.

A LOT of good information to be heard here.

peace
"All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet" - Hunter S. Thompson

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

We are all just ins inside the out, and outs inside the ins.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
11/08/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
DO IT!

This should be a good one. This guy has conducted a well setup experiment using remote viewing. His way of determining the random selection of the locations to be viewed is flawless.

A LOT of good information to be heard here.

peace
 Quoting: FraudulentZodiac

So his info is accurate?
PB nli
User ID: 27322532
United States
11/08/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sweet, I'll def be in tonight!
Deej

User ID: 1272315
United States
11/08/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya know... GLP has had some great interviews, but this one interests me the most. Will it be available to download later if I miss it?
No matter what happens... just say "Thank You." - D W Fierce

United States
11/08/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya know... GLP has had some great interviews, but this one interests me the most. Will it be available to download later if I miss it?
 Quoting: Deej

Yes, here at [link to www.therawfeedlive.com.] Sign up for membership!

United States
11/08/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sweet, I'll def be in tonight!
 Quoting: PB nli 27322532

Excellent!

Smithers Plottin
Deej

User ID: 1272315
United States
11/08/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Deej

Yes, here at [link to www.therawfeedlive.com.] Sign up for membership!
 Quoting: 2342

Thanks! I will
No matter what happens... just say "Thank You." - D W Fierce

United States
11/08/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by 2342 on 11/08/2012 02:46 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25305720
United States
11/08/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
11/08/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
how do i watch?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
how do i watch?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2230505

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22007786
United States
11/08/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Courtney Brown is a fraud. You all need to do your homework.

User ID: 25768189
United States
11/08/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Courtney Brown is a fraud. You all need to do your homework.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22007786

Actually shill, you need to do your homework as Dr Brown has mounds of solid evidence to back up many of his sessions of R.V.

Bicard What is t
drhoecker
User ID: 27307992
United States
11/08/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

ha ha ,saw this ahead already.!
when you want real live revealings,ask me.

got live proof of reincarnation also.
the first real proof that is.

(guess who?)
ps: quit having me banned,lol.
drhoecker
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

11/08/2012 09:12 PM

Report Abusive Post

(guess who?)
drhoecker
 Quoting: drhoecker 27307992

your name shouldnt be dr hoecker

should be dr DUHlittle

bc i didnt ban you dumbass nor told anyone to.

you musta broke the dont be a dick rule bro wink

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 11/08/2012 09:12 PM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

(guess who?)
drhoecker
 Quoting: drhoecker 27307992

:Bicard What is t:
Forum Administrator

11/08/2012 10:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
:GLPVCshtm:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7041808
United States
11/08/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
ask about whats on mars and moon.

do i need a registered glp acct to use voice chat?
i log in unregistered and it says 1 users ( only my self connecting? )
Forum Administrator

11/08/2012 11:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
ask about whats on mars and moon.

do i need a registered glp acct to use voice chat?
i log in unregistered and it says 1 users ( only my self connecting? )
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7041808

just put a moniker/user name in the space if you dont have a glp acct

or use our live streams [link to therawfeedlive.com]
SkinnyChic

User ID: 22407259
United States
11/08/2012 11:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2164937
United States
11/08/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Phen--can't get a question in chat--here it is--

His team recently viewed an asteroid hit on Earth in near future--by early 2013. Any update on this?
Forum Administrator

11/08/2012 11:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey Phen--can't get a question in chat--here it is--

His team recently viewed an asteroid hit on Earth in near future--by early 2013. Any update on this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2164937

ok i sent to 2342 if you wanna call in your question let us know 347-826-9314
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27359599
United States
11/08/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Phennommennonn---mennonn :)
Senior Forum Moderator

THANKS INTERESTING FEED.Coming in very clear audio.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27222563
Mexico
11/08/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
cant get into the chat phenomenon, helllllpppp
Forum Administrator

11/08/2012 11:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Phennommennonn---mennonn :)
Senior Forum Moderator

THANKS INTERESTING FEED.Coming in very clear audio.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27359599

sprint calls it pin drop.

we call it as clear as a one cheek sneak wink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27222563
Mexico
11/08/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
just get a light blue screen, no chat room access at all
Forum Administrator

11/09/2012 12:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
cant get into the chat phenomenon, helllllpppp
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27222563

you should unless youre on one of them ip hiders. they generally dont work in vc

GLP