WHERE DID 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES GO????

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253156
United States
11/08/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WHERE DID 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES GO????
It is being widely reported that there were 117 million votes cast: 60 million Obama and 57+ million for Romney.

This is down 13 million from 2008 total of 131.4 million.

In 2008 it is recorded that 100 million whites cast a vote representing 74% of the total and the minority share of the vote was 26%.

Now they are reporting out of a total of 117 million votes, whites cast 72% and minorities cast 28%.

That means that only 84 million whites voted in 2012 down 16 million from the 100 million whites who voted in 2008.

Extrapolating from that, we have to say that 3 million more minorities voted in 2012 than in 2008.

In 2010 the resident population of voting age (including aliens of voting age) was 234,564,000. This was an increase in resident population of almost 5 million from the 2008 figure.

Yet we are expected to believe that there was a net loss of votes of 13 million representing 16 million fewer white voters and an additional 3 million minority voters.

I mean, this is just NOT BELIEVABLE.

I refer you to a chart of all the Presidential elections from 1932 -2010. [link to www.census.gov]

As you can see, as the population increases, the number of voters increases in every election cycle except when Clinton ran for re-election against Dole. Not a hotly contested election. Kind of a walk away for Clinton. And, even with this....the drop in voters is not near 13 million, and 16 million whites.

This turn out and loss of 16 million whites in a hotly contested election such as this one is absolutely NOT believable.

What is really going on?

bsmeter
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/08/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WHERE DID 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES GO????
This wasn't whitey's election.

ratdance
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27309333
Germany
11/08/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Romney was down that much, it was tampered to attract audience, no way Romney only got 2 million less than Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
11/08/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
the whole purpose with early voting was that nobody was watching while party hacks could play with the incoming vote stream in comfort and convenience.
Nobody watching, no need to do everything in a few hours, one could play with a few votes per day with ease and over days or weeks a few votes misplaced or added every day builds up to large objects.
One thing for sure, libs have no problem winning by any means necessary, conservatives by their nature simply want to go by the rules and will always lose unless a massive turnout overwhelms the fraud machine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
11/08/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dang!

Fixed

the whole purpose with early voting was that nobody was watching while party hacks could play with the incoming vote stream in comfort and convenience.
Nobody watching, no need to do everything in a few hours, one could play with a few votes per day with ease and over days or weeks a few votes misplaced or added every day builds up to large NUMBERS when multiplied by thousands of precincts.
One thing for sure, libs have no problem winning by any means necessary, conservatives by their nature simply want to go by the rules and will always lose unless a massive turnout overwhelms the fraud machine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27313404
Canada
11/08/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not even 50% of people voted. LOL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/08/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess only Georgie Soros knows for sure.
Companion to Owls
User ID: 1487421
United States
11/08/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is being widely reported that there were 117 million votes cast: 60 million Obama and 57+ million for Romney.

In 2008 it is recorded that 100 million whites cast a vote representing 74% of the total and the minority share of the vote was 26%.

Now they are reporting out of a total of 117 million votes, whites cast 72% and minorities cast 28%.

That means that only 84 million whites voted in 2012 down 16 million from the 100 million whites who voted in 2008.

Extrapolating from that, we have to say that 3 million more minorities voted in 2012 than in 2008.

In 2010 the resident population of voting age (including aliens of voting age) was 234,564,000. This was an increase in resident population of almost 5 million from the 2008 figure.

Yet we are expected to believe that there was a net loss of votes of 13 million representing 16 million fewer white voters and an additional 3 million minority voters.

I refer you to a chart of all the Presidential elections from 1932 -2010. [link to www.census.gov]

As you can see, as the population increases, the number of voters increases in every election cycle except when Clinton ran for re-election against Dole. Not a hotly contested election. Kind of a walk away for Clinton. And, even with this....the drop in voters is not near 13 million, and 16 million whites.

This turn out and loss of 16 million whites in a hotly contested election such as this one is absolutely NOT believable.

What is really going on?

bsmeter
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27253156

Thread: SCYTL / SOE and Electioneering
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9266723
United States
11/08/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Election turnout varies between elections. In 2000 only 100 million voted, while in 2008 it was a record high of 132 million.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8343252
Canada
11/08/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

How many people have said here they no longer believe in the system, hate both candidates and don't plan to vote. I would guess it was something around 10% of GLP posters.

What did you think all those people were just kidding?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thing is, this is such a HUGE anomaly, it is so obvious, it is so in your face unbelievable, I can not imagine how they could possibly think that they could get a way with it.

Everyone knows, because THEY told them, that over 60% of the white vote went for Romney. So to just DISAPPEAR
AT LEAST 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES IS INCREDIBLE.

Figure that would amount to an additional 9.6 million Romney votes and the WINNING OF THE ELCTION FOR ROMNEY!!!

Now you know that both political machines meticulously crunch all of the numbers.

Both parties have to be completely aware of what I'm saying.

If I figured it out so easily, they HAVE TO KNOW.

So why isn't ANYONE saying anything about this from either camp or anywhere in the media?????

Do they WANT you to know it is all fixed?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15689859
United States
Report Abusive Post
Nobody watching, no need to do everything in a few hours, one could play with a few votes per day with ease and over days or weeks a few votes misplaced or added every day builds up to large objects.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390958

lmao

Wow, clueless. Wish all fascist Republicans were as off the rails as you are, especially in that last sentence.

The White Male Club, no matter how large, is no longer the only game in town. I'm a white male, but have never been asked to join their club, nor would I want to join. Glad they finally got what's coming to them. Many of them would like to go out and do physical harm to their detractors, but they won't be able to, and they know it.

The game is up for the White Male Club, It's over. Now the entire world can start the long, slow healing process.
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
Report Abusive Post
cool2
Chas
Companion to Owls
User ID: 1487421
United States
11/08/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
cool2
 Quoting: Chas

Thread: SCYTL / SOE and Electioneering
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27313404
Canada
11/08/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many GOPers didn't vote because they knew Romney was a fucking POS and a mormon...

Many Democrats didn't vote because they figured out that Obama stabbed them in the back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9266723
United States
11/08/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's also possible that a large number of white males just... didn't think Mitt Romney was a good candidate, so they stayed home.

Complain about McCain all you want, but he was a Military Veteran and a Senator for decades, with a real track record of integrity. He beat Romney last election cycle, and apparently for a good reason, he ended up carrying more votes.
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1002628
Puerto Rico
Report Abusive Post
I guess only Georgie Soros knows for sure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741443

sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14564403
United States
Report Abusive Post
So you expected a guy who insulted about half the population to win.
You are funny.
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/08/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is really going on?

bsmeter

Because voting machines are crooked? Lets also keep in mind the liberal and anti establishment folks who both hate republicans.

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 11/08/2012 12:08 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul voters stayed home.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney dismissed the Ron Paul voters in Tampa. They are huge and growing.Only dinosaur morons believe things can be fixed without removing the federal reserve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27140202
United States
11/08/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many GOPers didn't vote because they knew Romney was a fucking POS and a mormon...

Many Democrats didn't vote because they figured out that Obama stabbed them in the back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27313404

this is exactly right
funny that so many can't believe that there's an intelligent portion of the population, ever growing, who realizes the votes are a sham and the candidates a joke and opt to not participate in the charade

the numbers aren't there because more didn't vote
i didn't and many i know didn't
only the easily psychologically manipulated would stand in line for an hour to cast a vote for someone they don't even like knowing that their vote was going to go to whomever tptb wanted it to go to anyway
ffs people who don't understand this are ignorant
i'd expect this on a jersey shore forum but you'd think glp'ers would be a bit more aware?
guess not...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19271799
Canada
11/08/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why can't stupid people come to the realization that Romney was just not a good candidate?

I understand that this is a conspiracy site, but come on now.

The republicans were losing in the polls.

The republicans lost in the presidential race (electoral and popular).

The republicans need to go back to the drawing board, reexamine their ethos in the context of a 2012 US demographic and make the necessary changes.

It's THAT simple.

There needs to be a major change, and all of this denial is only making the predicament worse.

If the ethos remains untouched, expect more loses in the future.

The US is changing....get with the program or expect Obsolescence.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like everyone to refer to the chart that references the past TWENTY Presidential elections.

You will see that the absolute LOSS of one single demographic of the population amounting to 16 million, WHICH IS A LOSS OF 16% OF THE WHITE VOTING POPULATION, is simply NOT POSSIBLE.

It is nice to be able to come up with some simpy-dimpy little explanation in your own mind, BUT THAT IS NOT HOW THE WORLD ACTUALLY WORKS.

It is a known fact that a certain percent of the population votes or almost always votes, and a certain percent does not vote. When you are dealing with large numbers, in the millions, the trends become very much predictable and ingrained from one election to the next.

When campaigning, when polling, etc., the party machine pretty much can predict how the election is going to go before it happens, WITHIN about 3 percent margin of error. gonzo2There are really not any BIG surprises.

The loss of 16% of the white voting population WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

PERIOD.

IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

BUT TO HAVE IT HAPPEN AND THEN BE COMPLETELY IGNORED BY EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ITSELF IS JUST BEYOND THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

gonzo2
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like everyone to refer to the chart that references the past TWENTY Presidential elections.

You will see that the absolute LOSS of one single demographic of the population amounting to 16 million, WHICH IS A LOSS OF 16% OF THE WHITE VOTING POPULATION, is simply NOT POSSIBLE.

It is nice to be able to come up with some simpy-dimpy little explanation in your own mind, BUT THAT IS NOT HOW THE WORLD ACTUALLY WORKS.

It is a known fact that a certain percent of the population votes or almost always votes, and a certain percent does not vote. When you are dealing with large numbers, in the millions, the trends become very much predictable and ingrained from one election to the next.

When campaigning, when polling, etc., the party machine pretty much can predict how the election is going to go before it happens, WITHIN about 3 percent margin of error. gonzo2There are really not any BIG surprises.

PERIOD.

IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

BUT TO HAVE IT HAPPEN AND THEN BE COMPLETELY IGNORED BY EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ITSELF IS JUST BEYOND THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

gonzo2

R O N P A U L
sorry
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is anyone at all on this site with any intelligence whatsoever, you know without a doubt that what I'm saying is true.

For all of you out there with over a 2 digit IQ.

ISN'T THIS JUST THE MOST FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE THING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR LIFETIME TO CONFIRM WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY HIJACKED???

SIXTEEN PERCENT OF THE WHITE POPULATION REMOVED FROM THE VOTING ROLLS. SIXTEEN PERCENT THAT WOULD ACCOUNT FOR 9.6 MILLION REPUBLICAN VOTES .....GONE....DISAPPEARED....AND NOT ONE SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON IN THE MEDIA....OR ANYWHERE BUT ME.....IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I MEAN EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN SURELY COMPREHEND THAT IT IS RATHER ODD THAT NO ONE HAS EVEN MENTIONED A COMPLETELY BEWILDERING AND UNPRECIDENTED LACK OF WHITE PARTICIPATION IN THIS PARTICULAR ELECTION!!!!

A VERY HOTLY CONTENDED ELECTION CONCERNING AN ECONOMY THAT IS MORIBUND AND A HEALTH CARE PLAN THAT WILL CERTAINLY PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN AND 16% OF THE VOTING WHITE POPULATION JUST DOESN'T BOTHER TO SHOW UP AND NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE THIS???

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

PERIOD.

IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

gonzo2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
So my thread has been removed now?

Or was it never visible to begin with?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm guessing the latter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/08/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excuse me, but who the fuck cares about the "white vote"??? The important votes are the black vote, the hispanic vote, the Jewish vote, the women's vote, and the gay vote.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul voters didn't participate.
PERIOD
you're wasting time now.

GLP