Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WHERE DID 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES GO????

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/08/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WHERE DID 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES GO????
If there is anyone at all on this site with any intelligence whatsoever, you know without a doubt that what I'm saying is true.

For all of you out there with over a 2 digit IQ.

ISN'T THIS JUST THE MOST FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE THING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR LIFETIME TO CONFIRM WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY HIJACKED???

SIXTEEN PERCENT OF THE WHITE POPULATION REMOVED FROM THE VOTING ROLLS. SIXTEEN PERCENT THAT WOULD ACCOUNT FOR 9.6 MILLION REPUBLICAN VOTES .....GONE....DISAPPEARED....AND NOT ONE SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON IN THE MEDIA....OR ANYWHERE BUT ME.....IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I MEAN EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN SURELY COMPREHEND THAT IT IS RATHER ODD THAT NO ONE HAS EVEN MENTIONED A COMPLETELY BEWILDERING AND UNPRECIDENTED LACK OF WHITE PARTICIPATION IN THIS PARTICULAR ELECTION!!!!

A VERY HOTLY CONTENDED ELECTION CONCERNING AN ECONOMY THAT IS MORIBUND AND A HEALTH CARE PLAN THAT WILL CERTAINLY PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN AND 16% OF THE VOTING WHITE POPULATION JUST DOESN'T BOTHER TO SHOW UP AND NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE THIS???

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27253156

You mad, bro?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/08/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like everyone to refer to the chart that references the past TWENTY Presidential elections.

You will see that the absolute LOSS of one single demographic of the population amounting to 16 million, WHICH IS A LOSS OF 16% OF THE WHITE VOTING POPULATION, is simply NOT POSSIBLE.

What do you mean it's not possible??? You just said it happened! Dude, you're fucked in the head. You need help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27305380
United States
11/08/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
With you OP!!

Main street media trying to sell that we did not come out.

BULLL.

Most important election of my life. How many people do you know personally saying the exact same thing. We voted! MANY voted provisional. We waited form our Ballots to show up.. Polling stations did not have enough ballots. WHY? We played their game of patience... we did not leave, we voted!

bump
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9266723
United States
11/08/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like to point out... not all the votes have been counted yet OP. There are still hundreds of thousands of absentee, provisional, and emergency sandy storm votes that will be added in the next few weeks.

While it does seem like less people voted this year then 2008, it might not have been that big a drop.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

11/08/2012 01:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
First time I ever encountered a line at my polling place...in almost 10 years of being here.

Just my own annecdotal situation...I know of at least a half dozen "new" first time voters just locally here...and they were not kids, just never bothered to vote before, but they felt this election was so important that they registered and did indeed vote.

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26873869
United States
11/08/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
They weren't counted. The 'pollsters' counter on the Diebold machine didn't increment when I put my ballot for Romney in. A pollster is a voter. I stood by the machine when the next 3 people put their ballots in and it incremented by one for each one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
11/08/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
To Obama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/08/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is being widely reported that there were 117 million votes cast: 60 million Obama and 57+ million for Romney.

This is down 13 million from 2008 total of 131.4 million.

In 2008 it is recorded that 100 million whites cast a vote representing 74% of the total and the minority share of the vote was 26%.

Now they are reporting out of a total of 117 million votes, whites cast 72% and minorities cast 28%.

That means that only 84 million whites voted in 2012 down 16 million from the 100 million whites who voted in 2008.

Extrapolating from that, we have to say that 3 million more minorities voted in 2012 than in 2008.

In 2010 the resident population of voting age (including aliens of voting age) was 234,564,000. This was an increase in resident population of almost 5 million from the 2008 figure.

Yet we are expected to believe that there was a net loss of votes of 13 million representing 16 million fewer white voters and an additional 3 million minority voters.

I mean, this is just NOT BELIEVABLE.

I refer you to a chart of all the Presidential elections from 1932 -2010. [link to www.census.gov]

As you can see, as the population increases, the number of voters increases in every election cycle except when Clinton ran for re-election against Dole. Not a hotly contested election. Kind of a walk away for Clinton. And, even with this....the drop in voters is not near 13 million, and 16 million whites.

This turn out and loss of 16 million whites in a hotly contested election such as this one is absolutely NOT believable.

What is really going on?

bsmeter

They are buried 6 feet under.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 714023
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul voters didn't participate.
PERIOD
you're wasting time now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14564403

bump This
R...

User ID: 572408
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
RON PAUL
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - 'Wargames'

"This world is more like a mystery, trapped in a conundrum, spun by a paradox." - AC1118155
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Now we all had to sign a book. If they look at the total numbers of signatures and compare them to the total number of votes and find a discrepency, then we'll know the reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/08/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
PERIOD
you're wasting time now.

Sorry. I know a lot of RP voters who DID participate.
Not that easy, Cowboy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/08/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
They weren't counted. The 'pollsters' counter on the Diebold machine didn't increment when I put my ballot for Romney in. A pollster is a voter. I stood by the machine when the next 3 people put their ballots in and it incremented by one for each one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26873869

WOW. Did you report this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/08/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul voters stayed home.

If that's the case, that's not very smart thing to do if they want to keep libertarian movement going. They may have just ruined it with Obama in charge for 4 more years. Oh well.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26873869

WOW. Did you report this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741443

Yes, and the judges just said they would keep an eye on it. There wasn't more I could do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
11/08/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
PERIOD
you're wasting time now.

bump This
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 714023

Can I join you guys? It really is that simple.
Gonna be a lot of crying but these people need to realize they presented us with Mitt.

To lose to Obama....
You got to really, really, really suck
Ulsterman
User ID: 25753077
United States
11/08/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is being widely reported that there were 117 million votes cast: 60 million Obama and 57+ million for Romney.

In 2008 it is recorded that 100 million whites cast a vote representing 74% of the total and the minority share of the vote was 26%.

Now they are reporting out of a total of 117 million votes, whites cast 72% and minorities cast 28%.

That means that only 84 million whites voted in 2012 down 16 million from the 100 million whites who voted in 2008.

Extrapolating from that, we have to say that 3 million more minorities voted in 2012 than in 2008.

In 2010 the resident population of voting age (including aliens of voting age) was 234,564,000. This was an increase in resident population of almost 5 million from the 2008 figure.

Yet we are expected to believe that there was a net loss of votes of 13 million representing 16 million fewer white voters and an additional 3 million minority voters.

I refer you to a chart of all the Presidential elections from 1932 -2010. [link to www.census.gov]

As you can see, as the population increases, the number of voters increases in every election cycle except when Clinton ran for re-election against Dole. Not a hotly contested election. Kind of a walk away for Clinton. And, even with this....the drop in voters is not near 13 million, and 16 million whites.

This turn out and loss of 16 million whites in a hotly contested election such as this one is absolutely NOT believable.

What is really going on?

bsmeter

See link below:

They remain completely confounded as to how the reported #s and final results appear to directly conflict with data such as appears in this link. THIS DATA IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW IT AS WELL.

[link to theulstermanreport.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 135180
United States
11/08/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
the whole purpose with early voting was that nobody was watching while party hacks could play with the incoming vote stream in comfort and convenience.
Nobody watching, no need to do everything in a few hours, one could play with a few votes per day with ease and over days or weeks a few votes misplaced or added every day builds up to large objects.
One thing for sure, libs have no problem winning by any means necessary, conservatives by their nature simply want to go by the rules and will always lose unless a massive turnout overwhelms the fraud machine
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390958

early voting
should be banned
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 26466623
United States
11/08/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The explanation that occurred to me was only the cities were counted. The rest were thrown out by the computers. The electoral college vote can't be right either. If this is a true count then the insane people in the US have grown by leaps and bounds. Presidents with huge deficits are not reelected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1292637
United States
11/08/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm white and I didn't vote but I did last election - theres 1 out of your 17mil at least.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

They Romney votes weren't counted. The 'pollsters' counter on the Diebold machine didn't increment when I put my ballot for Romney in. A pollster is a voter. I stood by the machine when the next 3 people put their ballots in and it incremented by one for each one.

What is really going on?

bsmeter

See link below:

They remain completely confounded as to how the reported #s and final results appear to directly conflict with data such as appears in this link. THIS DATA IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW IT AS WELL.

Quoting: Ulsterman 25753077
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1655298
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
You people seem to be very racist. You keep track of etnicity of voters? Thats illegal in most european countries. Btw diffirence is the ny people that are stuck cause of the weather
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1292637
United States
11/08/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The poster who said the reason was because Ron Paul voters didn't participate nailed it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26915656
United States
Report Abusive Post
*Less than 50% of voters voted

*6% MORE females than males voted. THAT ALONE CAN ACCOUNT FOR OBAMA WINNING, he absolutely needed to siphon off at least 10% more white female votes to offset fewer white male votes.

Obama's re-election team targeted:

1) WOMEN....But ESPECIALLY white, suburban, middle class women. They weren't really interested in 'poor' or working class white women, black women of any socioeconomic background, or any other 'race' or 'ethnicity' of women, because they knew these people had no choice but to vote Democrat, and in the case of blacks, they of course vote for black candidates because they're black, so there's no need to spend time sucking up to them, or even fullfilling campaign promises for them, because they're a captive audience. WHITE MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBAN women were pay-dirt.

2) 'Minorities', i.e. so-called 'Hispanics'/'Latinos', blacks, Asians, AND HOMOSEXUALS AND LESBIANS.

There's NO DEBATEING women, in particular white middle class suburban women, where the key to his winning the election. None whatsoever.

BUT HOW TO EXPLAIN 6% MORE FEMALE VOTERS THAN MALE......
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

What is really going on?

bsmeter

See link below:

Quoting: Ulsterman 25753077

The Romney votes weren't counted. The 'pollsters' counter on the Diebold machine didn't increment when I put my ballot for Romney in. A pollster is a voter. I stood by the machine when the next 3 people put their ballots in and it incremented by one for each one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 135180
United States
11/08/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people seem to be very racist. You keep track of etnicity of voters? Thats illegal in most european countries. Btw diffirence is the ny people that are stuck cause of the weather
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1655298

quit the crap
Companion to Owls
User ID: 1487421
United States
11/08/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read and learn kiddies!

Thread: SCYTL / SOE and Electioneering
Psych0pathia

User ID: 25726418
United States
11/08/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every white person I know voted for Obama. Men and women alike.
This forum is in denial.
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26915656
United States
11/08/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1655298

'Ethic', racial and sexual minority ADVOCATES DEMAND we keep track of their ['Hispanic/Latino', black, Asian, gay, etc.,] of their numbers in population, employment, school attendance, voting, etc., This is so they can make demands from the federal and state governments for more attention for their particular group, more $, more demands for 'quotas', political re-districting that will create minority majority political districts so 'minority' politicians can dominate them, etc.?

Are all Europeans this ignorant?
TripleH

User ID: 823068
United States
11/08/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were playing Halo 4.

coffee4
"My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance."

GLP