Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WHERE DID 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES GO????

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
11/08/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WHERE DID 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES GO????
So you expected a guy who insulted about half the population to win.
You are funny.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14564403

He spoke the truth.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

Report Abusive Post
Allen West is suing for a re-count...his election was super super close...if he can get a re-count...we may see a microcosim of the general election.

I honestly hope that no fraud did occur...this country will be ripped to pieces if some of these allegations start to even become near anything true...

Massive statisical annomolies as the OP has pointed out should and do raise eyebrows though...and doubt.

I hate to think it, but I wouldn't put a whole lot past the Chicago political machine of the Obama crew...

See what happens with West and what the response is...

[link to www.americanthinker.com]

[link to www.slcelections.com]

In St Lucie County alone that turnout was well over 100% of registered voters...in every single district?....hmmm...I wonder how that works...WTF?....

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
JAck
User ID: 1037317
United States
Report Abusive Post
We are sitting back and letting the Neeegros ruin the country and having a very good laugh!
Frater

User ID: 1193197
United States
11/08/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul voters stayed home.

Yep or voted Johnson or Obama.

Frater
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is anyone at all on this site with any intelligence whatsoever, you know without a doubt that what I'm saying is true.

For all of you out there with over a 2 digit IQ.

ISN'T THIS JUST THE MOST FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE THING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR LIFETIME TO CONFIRM WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY HIJACKED???

SIXTEEN PERCENT OF THE WHITE POPULATION REMOVED FROM THE VOTING ROLLS. SIXTEEN PERCENT THAT WOULD ACCOUNT FOR 9.6 MILLION REPUBLICAN VOTES .....GONE....DISAPPEARED....AND NOT ONE SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON IN THE MEDIA....OR ANYWHERE BUT ME.....IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I MEAN EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN SURELY COMPREHEND THAT IT IS RATHER ODD THAT NO ONE HAS EVEN MENTIONED A COMPLETELY BEWILDERING AND UNPRECIDENTED LACK OF WHITE PARTICIPATION IN THIS PARTICULAR ELECTION!!!!

A VERY HOTLY CONTENDED ELECTION CONCERNING AN ECONOMY THAT IS MORIBUND AND A HEALTH CARE PLAN THAT WILL CERTAINLY PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN AND 16% OF THE VOTING WHITE POPULATION JUST DOESN'T BOTHER TO SHOW UP AND NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE THIS???

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27253156

You mad, bro?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19976094

I doubt he's "mad bro" lol but boy is the 47% going to be when WE stop paiding your bills.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6673466
United States
11/08/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is full of AC shills. Go figure.
Artlicious

User ID: 16923663
United States
11/08/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is being widely reported that there were 117 million votes cast: 60 million Obama and 57+ million for Romney.

This is down 13 million from 2008 total of 131.4 million.

In 2008 it is recorded that 100 million whites cast a vote representing 74% of the total and the minority share of the vote was 26%.

Now they are reporting out of a total of 117 million votes, whites cast 72% and minorities cast 28%.

That means that only 84 million whites voted in 2012 down 16 million from the 100 million whites who voted in 2008.

Extrapolating from that, we have to say that 3 million more minorities voted in 2012 than in 2008.

In 2010 the resident population of voting age (including aliens of voting age) was 234,564,000. This was an increase in resident population of almost 5 million from the 2008 figure.

Yet we are expected to believe that there was a net loss of votes of 13 million representing 16 million fewer white voters and an additional 3 million minority voters.

I mean, this is just NOT BELIEVABLE.

I refer you to a chart of all the Presidential elections from 1932 -2010. [link to www.census.gov]

As you can see, as the population increases, the number of voters increases in every election cycle except when Clinton ran for re-election against Dole. Not a hotly contested election. Kind of a walk away for Clinton. And, even with this....the drop in voters is not near 13 million, and 16 million whites.

This turn out and loss of 16 million whites in a hotly contested election such as this one is absolutely NOT believable.

What is really going on?

bsmeter

I actually know quite a few people from my office, friends, and online, who said they were not voting this year because they are mad about the situation, mad at gov't, or just plain mad! LOL

And to be perfectly honest, I do know of a few first time black voters who are friends of mine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26915656
United States
11/08/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every white person I know voted for Obama. Men and women alike.
This forum is in denial.
 Quoting: Psych0pathia

Why were there 6% more female than male voters? There are that more many female voting age people in the U.S.? A disproportionate number of males in the U.S. are note of voting age? Males/females are roughly equal, females have a slight plurality like 1-2%. Of course prisons are full of mostly males of voting age, but that wouldn't account for it. And of course the vast majority of our armed forces are men...now maybe I'm on to something, here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27317861
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11518748
United States
11/08/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
A lot of christian voters didn't vote. Pastors encouraged them to avoid voting for either because they didn't like Obama and his values, but they hated mormons more.

It's sad. Less votes for Romney than McCain got.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57407
United States
11/08/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thing is, this is such a HUGE anomaly, it is so obvious, it is so in your face unbelievable, I can not imagine how they could possibly think that they could get a way with it.

Everyone knows, because THEY told them, that over 60% of the white vote went for Romney. So to just DISAPPEAR
AT LEAST 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES IS INCREDIBLE.

Figure that would amount to an additional 9.6 million Romney votes and the WINNING OF THE ELCTION FOR ROMNEY!!!

Now you know that both political machines meticulously crunch all of the numbers.

Both parties have to be completely aware of what I'm saying.

If I figured it out so easily, they HAVE TO KNOW.

So why isn't ANYONE saying anything about this from either camp or anywhere in the media?????

Do they WANT you to know it is all fixed?

The repugs were in on throwing the election like last time with mcain.This was a coup.Now it's time for the hard kill.Did you see romney's concession speech.He was fucking in on it.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26915656
United States
11/08/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is full of AC shills. Go figure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6673466

Can you explain the vote discrepancies? Can you explain the significant plurality of female voters?

I think it fascinating and would love to hear plausible explanations for the discrepancies.
Artlicious

United States
Report Abusive Post

bsmeter
 Quoting: Artlicious

Just because you cann't believe it doesn't make it untrue.

There are plenty of things that seem unbelievable at first, which turn out to be true. Just 'casue you cannot fathom it doesn't mean it's not possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27224712
United States
Report Abusive Post
Another anomaly OP. In wisconsin, Obama won by 7% . That is a pretty big margin. Here's the anomaly...The voters of Wisconsin actually elected Republicans to their state legislature and increased their stronghold on the state level. Now to do this and yet have Obama win in Wisconsin means many many people would have to vote a split ticket. Does it make sense to you that they wouldsplit their ticket to vote for a Republican at the state level but then vote for Obama for president?????? Think about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27299630
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
well white folk do you know who you can blame for this , your fucking zionist rulers , and your own people in the army who takes it up the ass from isreal who are gona turn on you ..

fucking whites are a fucking joke ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27316388
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
the whole purpose with early voting was that nobody was watching while party hacks could play with the incoming vote stream in comfort and convenience.
Nobody watching, no need to do everything in a few hours, one could play with a few votes per day with ease and over days or weeks a few votes misplaced or added every day builds up to large objects.
One thing for sure, libs have no problem winning by any means necessary, conservatives by their nature simply want to go by the rules and will always lose unless a massive turnout overwhelms the fraud machine
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390958

lmao

Wow, clueless. Wish all fascist Republicans were as off the rails as you are, especially in that last sentence.

The White Male Club, no matter how large, is no longer the only game in town. I'm a white male, but have never been asked to join their club, nor would I want to join. Glad they finally got what's coming to them. Many of them would like to go out and do physical harm to their detractors, but they won't be able to, and they know it.

The game is up for the White Male Club, It's over. Now the entire world can start the long, slow slide into NWO totalitarianism and global misery.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15689859

Fixed it for ya! No need to thank me.
Artlicious

United States
11/08/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This forum is in denial.

Why were there 6% more female than male voters? There are that more many female voting age people in the U.S.? A disproportionate number of males in the U.S. are note of voting age? Males/females are roughly equal, females have a slight plurality like 1-2%. Of course prisons are full of mostly males of voting age, but that wouldn't account for it. And of course the vast majority of our armed forces are men...now maybe I'm on to something, here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26915656

Because woman were more motivated perhaps?

As I said before, I have quite a few white male friends who choose not to vote this year.. and those who did, and told me who they voted for, said they voted Obama. I am in a blue bubble in a sea of red though, here in Central MO.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
This forum is in denial.

Question, Do you live in the hood?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 135180
United States
Report Abusive Post
You people seem to be very racist. You keep track of etnicity of voters? Thats illegal in most european countries. Btw diffirence is the ny people that are stuck cause of the weather
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1655298

'Ethic', racial and sexual minority ADVOCATES DEMAND we keep track of their ['Hispanic/Latino', black, Asian, gay, etc.,] of their numbers in population, employment, school attendance, voting, etc., This is so they can make demands from the federal and state governments for more attention for their particular group, more $, more demands for 'quotas', political re-districting that will create minority majority political districts so 'minority' politicians can dominate them, etc.?

Are all Europeans this ignorant?

Possibly
Ulsterman
User ID: 25753077
United States
11/08/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul voters didn't participate.
PERIOD
you're wasting time now.

BS!

I'm RP supporter as well but still voted. Everyone I know that was McCain supporter or RP voted. Hell I know a bunch of 08 Obummer voters that did vote for Romney.

Nationwide there was huge discontent with the Butcher of Benghazi and I don't believe for a moment that the total number of voters was down from 134 mil in 08 to 117 this year? No way
Psych0pathia

User ID: 25726418
United States
Report Abusive Post
This forum is in denial.

I didn't know there were more female than male voters, but that statistic doesn't surprise me in the least. If you paid attention at all to Romney/Ryans platform relating to women you'd realize why.
Also, I have male friends who have admitted voting for Obama, who never voted before, just to protect their women friends from Romney.

It's pretty funny.
Women have ways of shutting that whole Romney thing down I guess.
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Artlicious

United States
Report Abusive Post
Another anomaly OP. In wisconsin, Obama won by 7% . That is a pretty big margin. Here's the anomaly...The voters of Wisconsin actually elected Republicans to their state legislature and increased their stronghold on the state level. Now to do this and yet have Obama win in Wisconsin means many many people would have to vote a split ticket. Does it make sense to you that they wouldsplit their ticket to vote for a Republican at the state level but then vote for Obama for president?????? Think about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27224712

Anybody with half a brain votes based on the politicians and what they stand for, not what party they represent. My ballot was very mixed!
Psych0pathia

User ID: 25726418
United States
11/08/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
This forum is in denial.

Question, Do you live in the hood?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4613981

Western PA. I am including internet friends in red states as well.
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14564403
United States
Report Abusive Post
Allen West is suing for a re-count...his election was super super close...if he can get a re-count...we may see a microcosim of the general election.

I honestly hope that no fraud did occur...this country will be ripped to pieces if some of these allegations start to even become near anything true...

Massive statisical annomolies as the OP has pointed out should and do raise eyebrows though...and doubt.

I hate to think it, but I wouldn't put a whole lot past the Chicago political machine of the Obama crew...

See what happens with West and what the response is...

[link to www.americanthinker.com]

In St Lucie County alone that turnout was well over 100% of registered voters...in every single district?....hmmm...I wonder how that works...WTF?....

Quoting: SHR

There is fraud in every election. Period. He is asking where the "white" voters went. They stayed home. Ron Paul's support was huge due to growing awakening of the public to the Federal Reserve and its control of the money and government. They wanted NO part of Romney because he would not address that issue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1375429
Report Abusive Post
It is being widely reported that there were 117 million votes cast: 60 million Obama and 57+ million for Romney.

In 2008 it is recorded that 100 million whites cast a vote representing 74% of the total and the minority share of the vote was 26%.

Now they are reporting out of a total of 117 million votes, whites cast 72% and minorities cast 28%.

That means that only 84 million whites voted in 2012 down 16 million from the 100 million whites who voted in 2008.

Extrapolating from that, we have to say that 3 million more minorities voted in 2012 than in 2008.

In 2010 the resident population of voting age (including aliens of voting age) was 234,564,000. This was an increase in resident population of almost 5 million from the 2008 figure.

Yet we are expected to believe that there was a net loss of votes of 13 million representing 16 million fewer white voters and an additional 3 million minority voters.

I refer you to a chart of all the Presidential elections from 1932 -2010. [link to www.census.gov]

As you can see, as the population increases, the number of voters increases in every election cycle except when Clinton ran for re-election against Dole. Not a hotly contested election. Kind of a walk away for Clinton. And, even with this....the drop in voters is not near 13 million, and 16 million whites.

This turn out and loss of 16 million whites in a hotly contested election such as this one is absolutely NOT believable.

What is really going on?

bsmeter

Bs!
bsflag

bsflag
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/08/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is anyone at all on this site with any intelligence whatsoever, you know without a doubt that what I'm saying is true.

For all of you out there with over a 2 digit IQ.

ISN'T THIS JUST THE MOST FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE THING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR LIFETIME TO CONFIRM WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY HIJACKED???

SIXTEEN PERCENT OF THE WHITE POPULATION REMOVED FROM THE VOTING ROLLS. SIXTEEN PERCENT THAT WOULD ACCOUNT FOR 9.6 MILLION REPUBLICAN VOTES .....GONE....DISAPPEARED....AND NOT ONE SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON IN THE MEDIA....OR ANYWHERE BUT ME.....IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I MEAN EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN SURELY COMPREHEND THAT IT IS RATHER ODD THAT NO ONE HAS EVEN MENTIONED A COMPLETELY BEWILDERING AND UNPRECIDENTED LACK OF WHITE PARTICIPATION IN THIS PARTICULAR ELECTION!!!!

A VERY HOTLY CONTENDED ELECTION CONCERNING AN ECONOMY THAT IS MORIBUND AND A HEALTH CARE PLAN THAT WILL CERTAINLY PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN AND 16% OF THE VOTING WHITE POPULATION JUST DOESN'T BOTHER TO SHOW UP AND NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE THIS???

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!!!

You mad, bro?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19976094

I doubt he's "mad bro" lol but boy is the 47% going to be when WE stop paiding your bills.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4613981

I think he's mad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1570311
United States
11/08/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
This forum is in denial.

And every white and black person I know voted for Romney. So quit kidding yourself.

All I heard for months was we got to get Obama out even if we end up with Romney. Alot of working middle class educated black families wanted Obama out also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 135180
United States
11/08/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27224712

can we trust the supremes???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27224712
United States
11/08/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
well I have more than half a brain and no way would I vote for a fiscal conservative at the state level and then push the Obama button. Does not jive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
11/08/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were toshed.. I told you the MAIL IN VOTES were tossed out... they have found them in dumpsters.... it was reported a few weeks ago.

So... that is one way to win an election.

What is really going on?

bsmeter

GLP