Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,904 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 940,399
Pageviews Today: 1,853,998Threads Today: 769Posts Today: 16,087
08:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Questions to Religious person? Why are we created with faults? Why wernt we created perfect to begin with?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25744813
Japan
11/08/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Questions to Religious person? Why are we created with faults? Why wernt we created perfect to begin with?
Why are we created with faults? Why wernt we created perfect to begin with?
That way we wont disobey God.... U get my drift?

God wants us to SIN! BABE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
11/08/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Questions to Religious person? Why are we created with faults? Why wernt we created perfect to begin with?
Because of the sins of your parents and their parents and their ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27317165
United States
11/08/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Questions to Religious person? Why are we created with faults? Why wernt we created perfect to begin with?
We were created perfect and we decided to experience imperfection in the physical which is the last spiritual frontier.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27312176
United States
11/08/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its best explained through the parable of the wheet field.

At one time we were perfect, then sows had corruptes the crop..
so basically this life is to separate good and bad
Mickeyblue
User ID: 9806228
United States
11/08/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
We were. It was our own undoing when Eve was deceived by Satan (Lucifer) and Adam disobeyed him. That is when corruption became reality.
Mickeyblue
United States
11/08/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bad sentence. When Adam disobeyed God and ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27297464
Switzerland
11/08/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
That way we wont disobey God.... U get my drift?

God wants us to SIN! BABE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25744813

Why is Life so Unjust? - the Law of Reincarnation

As we go through life we come across people who are rich, handsome, intelligent, powerful and successful in every way. And then we see others who are so poor and defenceless that their life is an endless series of failures. What is the reason for such differences in their circumstances? Many people are outraged by what they think of as the injustice of fate. If you ask a scientist to explain these inequalities he will say that it is a question of chance. And if you ask a priest or a pastor he will tell you that it is the will of God. Some might talk about predestination and grace, but that only adds to the injustice! In any case, to say that "it is the will of God" is almost the same thing as saying that "it is a question of chance".

If we analyse the priest's answer we are forced to conclude that God gives everything to some and nothing to others. We don't know why; that's just the way it is. But that's not all: it seems that He gets very angry when those to whom He has given nothing good, either in themselves or in their circumstances, turn out to be vicious and stupid and commit crimes. He even punishes them! Since God is almighty He could have made all His creatures magnificent, but He didn't. So not only is it His fault if men commit crimes but He then punishes them for their crimes. No wonder so many people have a horror of religion!

The truth is that there is a very good reason for all the apparent injustices of life, and that is the law of reincarnation. The Church has never realized that, by denying this law, it was portraying the Lord as a monster of cruelty.

The explanation is simple: at the beginning God gave us everything. But He also gave us freedom, and we have used that freedom to indulge in some very costly experiences. Of course, the Lord sees all this but as He is generous and patient He lets us work things out for ourselves. He says, "My poor children are going to suffer and run into trouble, but that doesn't matter: all my love and wealth is there, waiting for them. They have plenty of reincarnations ahead of them in which to learn wisdom." In other words, God lets us exercise our freedom, and all the bad things that happen to us happen through our own fault: we have deserved them. And we have also deserved all the good things that happen to us: they are the results of our efforts in previous incarnations.

Why does the Church put all the blame on God for what happens to us? Perhaps you will object, "The Church doesn't blame God; it has simply suppressed the belief in reincarnation." Yes, but if you think about it, you will see that it amounts to the same thing. And it is very serious, because the knowledge about this law of reincarnation is one of the cornerstones of morality. As long as people are unaware of the law of cause and effect which carries over from one incarnation to the next, no amount of preaching or sermonizing will do any good. They won't change. And not only will they refuse to change but, seeing themselves as the victims of social injustice, they will rebel against their fate and become more and more jealous and full of hate for those who seem to be more privileged, with the result that their situation will be even more complicated. But someone who knows that all the difficulties and hardships of this life are the result of his past transgressions will not only accept them as just but will also make up his mind to work for good so as to enjoy better conditions in his future incarnations.

hf
impetigo
User ID: 7446418
United States
11/08/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
God didn't want robots
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8948137
United States
11/08/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bad sentence. When Adam disobeyed God and ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
 Quoting: Mickeyblue 9806228

Probably every man and woman should be given the chance to eat, or not eat, the apple, no? What good is free will if you are just going to punish future generations for the sins of their ancestors?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10097155
United States
11/08/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25744813

Perfect.. imperfect... it is the same thing. You originate from this.

What you see as ironic contradiction of purposeful reason. I see as beautiful poetry. For lack of any words that can adequately explain what I am attempting to tell you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8948137
United States
11/08/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
God didn't want robots
 Quoting: impetigo 7446418

Every man and woman should be given the chance that Adam and Eve got. Otherwise it is implied that we ARE all robots, and that all men and women would have acted as Adam and Eve did.
Mickeyblue
United States
11/08/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
God is NOT punishing us. We corrupted ourselves. It is He who has established our eternal freedom from this corruption through the sacrifice of His own son, born of woman , who had to endure everything we all do in order to be sacrificed (by men) to resurrect and pay the price for our miserable hides.

It is so simple and for the life of me I cannot fathom how one would want to deny themsleves this gift????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4520570
United States
11/08/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Paul asked Jesus himself this very question: He refered to it as a thorn in his side, that is, to be perfect in every area of life yet there is still faults...

Continuing, we see that just as Paul the apostle asked God three times to remove the thorn from his side, so Jesus asked His Father to remove the cup from Him if it be God’s will.

This was what Jesus said:

Matt 26:38-39 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Matt 26:42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

Matt 26:44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Just as Paul the apostle asked God three times to remove the thorn from his side, so Jesus asked His Father to remove the cup from Him if it be God’s will.

2 Cor 12:7-8 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

I believe God answered His Son as He answered Paul. He said, My grace is sufficient for thee. (2 Cor 12:9)

Matt 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

You see-Jesus Christ was one of us. He was IN THE FLESH.

Jesus Christ needed help from God the Father, just as we do.

Luke 22:42-43 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

--------------

So as you can see, God uses these imperfections for good, just as he uses Satan to test and often times his negativity actually worked out for the good, all because of God.

If you are not sure about God, I encourage you to find a closed quiet space. Sincerely in your mind and heart and Soul, you CRY OUT out to God.

Say this: "God if you are there, hear me. I am lost and don't know what to do. I want to strive to be perfect but I know we all have a thorn in our side. Father God please give me Discernment, and allow for my eyes to see and for my ears to hear. So that I can do what I am supposed to do. In Jesus name, Amen."

Remember, God said "look under the rock, i am there" etc.. you see God is 'never far' and is 'always in the midsts' that is, just like a best friend who goes everywhere with you. Once you have the Discernment, you will be able to separate whats real and whats not.

God will come to you and send the Holy Spirit to help you.

In the past I have prayed like this for God to come into my heart, and let me tell you, the moment the words left my mouth my body was shook, as I became scare that God actually had heard my prayer.

Thank God that He did. Now I am able to tell you it is real and it is the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
11/08/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
God didn't want robots
 Quoting: impetigo 7446418

Robots aren't necessary. In the end, "every knee will bow and every tongue confess Him", right? You don't suppose He's going to *force* this acknowledgement from Him, do you? That's not His style (see the Prodigal son).

"Freewill" is not as free as christians like to believe. They mostly put stock in it because they think they've made the right choice, even though scripture repeatedly says repentance is a gift from God and He is the Author and finisher of our faith.

Psalms says "the wicked are estranged from the womb". Surely you folks don't believe those embryos somehow chose this, do you?

OP, this life is a bed of compost from which will spring endless harvest. The whole thing is a laboratory process. Fortunately, the Scientist in question is not mad, as religion would assert.

cheers

GLP