Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,735 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 421,255
Pageviews Today: 682,755Threads Today: 223Posts Today: 4,196
08:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

When you're going through a difficult time, say to yourself: ‘I’m suffering, I’m ill, I feel persecuted. Yes, but this is an illusion ...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27297464
Switzerland
11/08/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
When you're going through a difficult time, say to yourself: ‘I’m suffering, I’m ill, I feel persecuted. Yes, but this is an illusion ...
"Sages and initiates tell us that we are merely travelling through a world of appearances, that life is a dream from which we will one day awaken. This is yet another idea you must try to work with. When you are going through a difficult time, for example, say to yourself: ‘I’m suffering, I’m ill, I feel persecuted. Yes, but this is an illusion. I’m dreaming, and when I wake up, there will be no trace of it.’ Or: ‘These tests have nothing to do with me. I don’t know who they’re happening to… perhaps to someone who looks like me, but in any case not to me. I am outside all of this, I am spirit, I am invulnerable, and I can watch what is happening merely as a spectator.’ Yes, you will only truly progress in the spiritual life when you know how to recognize what is real."

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14349741
United States
11/08/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: When you're going through a difficult time, say to yourself: ‘I’m suffering, I’m ill, I feel persecuted. Yes, but this is an illusion ...

[link to www.youtube.com]

GLP