Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,561 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 378,898
Pageviews Today: 595,460Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 3,678
06:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

YUCATAN 7.1 QUAKE MYSTERY - Suspect Caught On CC Ley Line Quake Cam Fleeing Scene!

MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 19124531
United States
11/09/2012 11:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
YUCATAN 7.1 QUAKE MYSTERY - Suspect Caught On CC Ley Line Quake Cam Fleeing Scene!
Hidden Ley-Line Camera catches SUSPECT fleeing from the Crime Scene!

suspect

Call 188-CRIMESTOPPERS if you've seen this Quake! ;)

[link to www.seismo.co.me]

So apparently there may have been a SECOND 7+ that day about 400 miles away that never registered on USGS or any other associated sites...

If anyone can shed more light on this Piss Off in the YUCATAN Peninsula, or any others in Mexico that might have felt this as well, lets hear it!

It appears to have occurred at almost the same time as the Guatemala quake, but again, was 400 miles to the EAST!

Either a major ERROR or USGS has some SPLAINING to do now as well. ;)

Thread: MITCHELL COOMBES "Impostor" hits 7.5 Quake in Guatemala??? 104 - ..... ?

Thread: MAJOR 7.4 (8.2 high readings) hits 1 day off 11/9 Major Quake Warning posted in August!

Thread: ISRAEL WAR GAME/ATTACK ON IRAN SIMULATION scheduled NOVEMBER 9th connects to 911 PROPHECY/WARNING from 2008?! WoW

Thread: SANDY MAKES LANDFALL ON NYC/DC LEY-LINE ENERGY NODE of 188!!! SAME LEY-LINE as Queen Charlotte QUAKE! Amazing new Images

Thread: HURRICANE SANDY CONNECTS TO ANOTHER 911 EMERGENCY & NYC WARNING FROM 1998 & 2008??? Yikes! Beware 113

==============================================
==============================================

THE BIG 188 NATIONWIDE CYCLE of NIN's STAR-QUAKE TRAGEDY

This is an URGENT RED-ALERT/WARNING regarding a MAJOR headline (AIR) DISASTER and NATIONWIDE STAR-QUAKE Tragedy about to occur which will involve a WORLD FAMOUS ICON connected to the Central SUN of JFK ROYALTY and EARTh's HeART that ORBITs around vehicles of NASA and the Matrix of TWin A8's on one of the following 3 QUANTUM sTARGeT-DATES...

---------------------------------------------
Window 1

NOVEMBER 8th to 10th
Target Date: 11/9

Window 2

NOVEMBER 16th to 19th
Target Date: 11/18

Window 3

NOVEMBER 25th to 28th
Target Date: 11/27
----------------------------------------------

So, WHO is this famous iCON connected to EARth's HeART & SOL of 188 that's in GRAVE DANGER between the IDES of NOVEMber 8th to 28th and ONE of NIN other famous STARS also being TARGETED this year for a MASSIVE NWO OCCULT Ley-Line ENERGY RITUAL?

Well, there's only ONE connected the CENTRAL SUN of JFK ROY2ALTY who ORBITS in a vehicle of NASA...

#1 DALE EARNHARDT Jr. (and possibly his WIFE AMY!)
PLANE CRASH or CAR ACCIDENT aka the BIG ONE

And here's the others in order of conCERN...

#2 TOM (MAPOTHER) CRUISE IV
STUNT ACCIDENT/IMPACT or CAR CRASH

#3 HARRISON FORD
PLANE CRASH

#4 DONALD J. TRUMP
PLANE CRASH/AF1 DISASTER

#5 FERNando ALONSO
CAR CRASH/ACCIDENT

#6 KURT or KYLE BUSCH
CAR CRASH ACCIDENT/the BIG ONE

#7 DANICA PATRICK
CAR ACCIDENT/the BIG ONE

#8 RONALDO CRISTIANO
PLANE CRASH or CAR ACCIDENT

#9 KEVIN HARVICK or LEWIS HAMILTON

WHAT RITUAL?

Well, let's just say there's far more than ONE and it's what you might call MULTI-LEYered!

In other words, given the potential MAGNITUDE of this TRAGEDY, below are just a few of the KEY connections that show what I mean about the TRUE/Real LEVEL "THEYve" been OPERATING ON which I submit goes far DEEPER down the rabbit hole than any of the usual, typical or obvious OCCULT connections or general GEMATRIA I guarantee thousands will be putting out videos claiming they've decoded when you understand the QUANTUM dynamics involved and fact there's a QUANTUM (FRANKEN) COMPUTER at their HELLm!

With that said, one of the best ways to PREFACE the LIST of connections, is to begin by first ASKING a few QUESTIONS that LEY-out some of the basic dynamics and essential CONTEXT in terms of CERNtain THEMES connected to various EVENTS over the past several years THEY'VE been using in PLAiNe SIGHT to FORESHADOW these MULTI-LEYered occult LEY-Line Energy Rituals!

In other words, not only have there been continual ON-GOING multi-LEYered themes GOING ON for LONGER than anyone realizes, but as far as I'm aware of, the GCM FB page has been the FIRST and ONLY SOURCE explaining them, decoding them and even FORECASTing them!

So, without further ado, let's begin by asking if anyone recognizes or sees the significance of a few NUMB3rs below...

274-91
302-63
304-61

Anyone seeing some COMMON THEMES between the LINES???

You WILL when I revisit this thread later this month!

;0

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/07/2017 03:28 PM
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

User ID: 20347511
United States
11/12/2012 04:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: YUCATAN 7.1 QUAKE MYSTERY - Suspect Caught On CC Ley Line Quake Cam Fleeing Scene!
LOL

you'd think this thread would be newsworthy on a CONSPIRACY SITE.

But then when I see 90% of GLP pinning or allowing threads about the size of someones body parts, hemorrhoids or their FLATULENCE I shouldn't be surprised.

The level of incredible ignorance present and allowed on GLP is whats incredible itself. With an average of 19 pages of threads a day of which 90% is just a total waste of bandwidth, is it any wonder true knowledge and the few good threads here get lost and so many are so confused? Why not better filtering of ultra idiocy here? At what point and how bad does it have to get here before something changes? haters is ultra censored to the point of being Naziesque and GLP is the total opposite IMO.

Anyways, Its really tragic when I hear all those outside of GLP that either can't access the site to find the information thats good, or refuse to come here due to all the vile abuse and idiocy thats run amok like a disease

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/12/2012 04:30 AM
~Apparitions~

User ID: 21165415
United States
11/12/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YUCATAN 7.1 QUAKE MYSTERY - Suspect Caught On CC Ley Line Quake Cam Fleeing Scene!
Yo, there are many of us here who greatly appreciate your work, despite our not commenting/engaging your threads regularly, if at all.

hfhfhf
:apparitions-sigg:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27580054
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 star this thread and suggest pin as want this to get the attention it deserves. Hope everyone else who cares about the truth does the same. Thanks OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27580054
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
If there are, why can't you all 5 star this thread? I nearly didn't look at this thread because it only had 2 stars. But the title was intriguing enough for me to click on it. Glad I did. I wonder how many of us don't click on threads because we're inlfuenced by how many stars there are?

So I wonder why anyone would give this thread a low rating?

Yo, there are many of us here who greatly appreciate your work, despite our not commenting/engaging your threads regularly, if at all.

hfhfhf
 Quoting: ~Apparitions~
Watching the world

User ID: 21685109
United States
11/12/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hollah!

bump

Last Edited by Watching the dead on 11/12/2012 05:54 AM
Ignorance is bliss until reality bites you in the ass.

I take care of the dead...always.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27029291
Australia
11/12/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

:suspect:

So apparently there may have been a SECOND 7+ that day about 400 miles away that never registered on USGS or any other associated sites...

If anyone can shed more light on this anomaly in the YUCATAN Peninsula, or any others in Mexico that might have felt this as well, lets hear it!

It appears to have occurred at almost the same time as the Guatemala quake, but again, was 400 miles to the EAST!

Thread: MITCHELL COOMBES "Impostor" hits 7.5 Quake in Guatemala??? 104 - ..... ?

Thread: MAJOR 7.4 (8.2 high readings) hits 1 day off 11/9 Major Quake Warning posted in August!

Thread: ISRAEL WAR GAME/ATTACK ON IRAN SIMULATION scheduled NOVEMBER 9th connects to 911 PROPHECY/WARNING from 2008?! WoW

Thread: SANDY MAKES LANDFALL ON NYC/DC LEY-LINE ENERGY NODE of 188!!! SAME LEY-LINE as Queen Charlotte QUAKE! Amazing new Images

Thread: HURRICANE SANDY CONNECTS TO ANOTHER 911 EMERGENCY & NYC WARNING FROM 1998 & 2008??? Yikes! Beware 113
 Quoting: MatrixLNIN11

Yes dude, there was an earthquake felt in Mexico City as well, the same day at the same time. People says it was the same one from Guatemala, however is very very far from the epicenter 1000+ KMs. So its very unlikely that the earthquake felt was the same one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22022484
United States
11/12/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

If anyone can shed more light on this anomaly in the YUCATAN Peninsula, or any others in Mexico that might have felt this as well, lets hear it!

sockpuppetsheepeqgaahahhh
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/12/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
November 7, 2012

the first part is the earthquake felt in Mexico City.

When the church is shown is the one in Guatemala.

Captured live in a Tv Channel,

Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/12/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is the data for all the latest quakes in Mexico, registered from the National Seismologic Service (government)

[link to www2.ssn.unam.mx]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
11/12/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell..ahhh
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 09:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
To all the last set of posts above....

clappa

Right on guys, I knew you were out there! lol

Yes, I know threads like these get lost in the MUCK sometimes... which was the point I was trying to make.

I've had the same problem finding good threads here sometimes as well from everyone.

The problem is that as I said, the majority of bad threads and just plain waste of bandwidth are almost at 80 to 90% from what i see here on a daily basis.

keep it coming. This QUAKE is TOO BIG to ignore since its a 7.1 wtf

How can this be a "snaffoo" or little error?

its there PLAIN AS DAY.

Believe it or not, but I really would like nothing more than for someone to show some type of logical evidence debunking this. It makes no sense.

But the IMPLICATIONS are IMPORTANT and there has to be some information explaining this.

its not like it was a little common 4, 5 or even 6 mag.

lol
Berny

User ID: 27366921
United States
11/12/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for more information.
Nika

User ID: 27430431
United States
11/12/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

suspect

So did these 2 quakes happen at the same time and if so, my next question is, is it possible that they are the same quake?
Or did the 7.4 in Guatamala set off some kind of chain reaction? Hmm
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12774950
Canada
11/12/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, im thinking it was a mistake...

7.1 is too big to be missed by anyone..
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27596891
Mexico
11/12/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The same day as the earthquake of Guatemala there were two more in Mexico 6.3 magnitude Oaxaca and 7.2 Chiapas.

Don´t reported!!! Mexico city felt the earthquake that morning.

Yucatan felt it also:

[link to yucatan.com.mx]

bump
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
eatinmraw
User ID: 13951732
United States
11/12/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
To all the last set of posts above....

clappa

Right on guys, I knew you were out there! lol

Yes, I know threads like these get lost in the MUCK sometimes... which was the point I was trying to make.

I've had the same problem finding good threads here sometimes as well from everyone.

The problem is that as I said, the majority of bad threads and just plain waste of bandwidth are almost at 80 to 90% from what i see here on a daily basis.

keep it coming. This QUAKE is TOO BIG to ignore since its a 7.1 wtf

How can this be a "snaffoo" or little error?

its there PLAIN AS DAY.

Believe it or not, but I really would like nothing more than for someone to show some type of logical evidence debunking this. It makes no sense.

But the IMPLICATIONS are IMPORTANT and there has to be some information explaining this.

its not like it was a little common 4, 5 or even 6 mag.

lol

there are other sites that could cater to your intellectual prowess. then again...they wouldn't allow you to brow beat them into readin your great posts. lighten up...i was gettin around to it, but now your attitude has distracted my weak mind from readin the rest. now i have to start all over...so try to keep it down. we're doin the best we can neighbor.grinning
SilentlyKnowing

User ID: 27352205
United States
11/12/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

hfhfhf
 Quoting: ~Apparitions~

Bringinthepets11
hf
ozymandias

User ID: 27057831
United States
11/12/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars 4 u .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16389604
United States
11/12/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27582464
Mexico
11/12/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never felt that quake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27222563
Mexico
11/12/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

On the same day and time of the guatemala quake, shockwaves were felt in the states of chiapas and also guerrero.

These were reported on local news
ozymandias

User ID: 27057831
United States
11/12/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
i dont see anyone running am i missing something here???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27222563
Mexico
11/12/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never felt that quake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27582464

Some areas felt it, others didnt based upon whether you live. Ear volcanic rock or not.
infiniteivan
User ID: 27312735
Mexico
11/12/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am in Cozumel. NO quake here. Just in Guatemala, Costa Rica and Baja California and Oaxaca, Mexico this year.

Would would feel a 7.1 earthquake.

Your information most likely is incorrect.
infiniteivan
User ID: 27312735
Mexico
11/12/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
CHIAPAS and GUERRERO are not Yucatan. They are WEST!

I am in Cozumel on the Yucatan Peninsula and no movements whatsoever have been felt since I arrived here in August.

Thank you.

On the same day and time of the guatemala quake, shockwaves were felt in the states of chiapas and also guerrero.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27222563

MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 12:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
So did these 2 quakes happen at the same time and if so, my next question is, is it possible that they are the same quake?
Or did the 7.4 in Guatamala set off some kind of chain reaction? Hmm
 Quoting: Nika

GOOD QUESTIONS Nika.

thats what I'm curious to know as well.

But IMO, the reason this is unique compared to others in the past which are clearly just different readings of the same quake, is that this was 400+ miles away!

;/
Starlighttraveller

User ID: 18984827
United States
11/12/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes, so many of us do appreciate the great info. Thanks OP. It just takes a while to sort through all of the bs.
Be filled with joy in the knowing that you are the light and love of the one Infinite Creator.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well, okay... I guess we'll have to take your word for it if you were in that area...

so perhaps part of the mystery solved. lol

that is, unless anyone else has more information that contradicts this particular testimony. ;)

But how far was the Guatemala quake felt?

a 7.4 to 8.2 could affect and be felt up to maybe 100, 200 or 300 miles no??

Would a SIMULTANEOUS quake be confused as the SAME QUAKE?

just saying

CHIAPAS and GUERRERO are not Yucatan. They are WEST!

I am in Cozumel on the Yucatan Peninsula and no movements whatsoever have been felt since I arrived here in August.

Thank you.

suspect

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27222563

Quoting: infiniteivan 27312735
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27596891
Mexico
11/12/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am in Cozumel. NO quake here. Just in Guatemala, Costa Rica and Baja California and Oaxaca, Mexico this year.

Would would feel a 7.1 earthquake.

Your information most likely is incorrect.

Quoting: infiniteivan 27312735

Lo sintieron en la capital de Yucatan

ohyeah

SSN primero reporto sismos de 6.3 y 7.3 en Oaxaca y Chiapas respectivamente después modifico la información a magnitud 4.0.

Oaxaca y Chiapas tienen cientos de 4.0 al año pero no se sienten en el D.F.

Por qué sentimos en el D.F. ahora? Tal vez como mencionan fue una reacción en cadena a partir del sismo de Guatemala.

Saludos
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
yes, so many of us do appreciate the great info. Thanks OP. It just takes a while to sort through all of the bs.
 Quoting: Starlighttraveller

thank you starlight. and YES AGREED.

cheers

GLP