Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,030 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 444,855
Pageviews Today: 770,127Threads Today: 375Posts Today: 5,416
08:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

YUCATAN 7.1 QUAKE MYSTERY - Suspect Caught On CC Ley Line Quake Cam Fleeing Scene!

MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

User ID: 20347511
United States
11/12/2012 01:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: YUCATAN 7.1 QUAKE MYSTERY - Suspect Caught On CC Ley Line Quake Cam Fleeing Scene!
i dont see anyone running am i missing something here???
 Quoting: ozymandias

I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic as well.

right ? ;/

lol
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: YUCATAN 7.1 QUAKE MYSTERY - Suspect Caught On CC Ley Line Quake Cam Fleeing Scene!
The same day as the earthquake of Guatemala there were two more in Mexico 6.3 magnitude Oaxaca and 7.2 Chiapas.

Don´t reported!!! Mexico city felt the earthquake that morning.

Yucatan felt it also:

[link to yucatan.com.mx]

bump
 Quoting: Coyoxautli

So that's another perspective on this...

The link doesn't work, but you're saying what several have said they did feel it in Yucatan...

How much they felt of it is unknown fully yet.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well, im thinking it was a mistake...

7.1 is too big to be missed by anyone..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12774950

You'd think right???

But then, why wouldn't that site TAKE IT DOWN or put out some type of disclaimer?

Its a legitimate SEISMO site right?

how many times have you seen such a major quake occur almost 500 miles away during another one that hits readings as high as 8.2 which the Guatemala did???

thats a pretty big mistake to leave up dontcha think?

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/12/2012 01:17 PM
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yo, there are many of us here who greatly appreciate your work, despite our not commenting/engaging your threads regularly, if at all.

hfhfhf
 Quoting: ~Apparitions~

Bringinthepets11
hf
 Quoting: SilentlyKnowing

hfhfhf

heya SK... been meaning to visit your thread ... will soon ;)
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27596891
Mexico
11/12/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The same day as the earthquake of Guatemala there were two more in Mexico 6.3 magnitude Oaxaca and 7.2 Chiapas.

Yucatan felt it also:

[link to yucatan.com.mx]

bump

The link doesn't work, but you're saying what several have said they did feel it in Yucatan...

Quoting: MatrixLNIN11

Goverment agencies said that the capital of Merida (Yucatan) felt the earthquake.

In november 7 early morning they said that there were two events: 7.3 Chiapas and 6.3 Oaxaca. Then National Seismology service downgrade the events to 4.0. Each year Chiapas and Oaxaca have hundreds of 4.0 but we don´t feel it in Mexico city...until november 7.

Some said that what we felt here in Mexico city was a result of Guatemala earthquake. Who knows. Something is going on

bump
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27604832
Mexico
11/12/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in the yucatan and I didnt feel a thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27142624
Mexico
11/12/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes dude, there was an earthquake felt in Mexico City as well, the same day at the same time. People says it was the same one from Guatemala, however is very very far from the epicenter 1000+ KMs. So its very unlikely that the earthquake felt was the same one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27029291

I felt an earthquake that day (I'm about 120mi NNE,, and after hearing about it being felt in DF I was somewhat surprised -- not really though, because I've felt quakes with epicenter as far away as Honduras. Never thought about it NOT being off the coast of Guatemala, or a double whammy. No reports of a large earthquake off of Yucatan however, no damage, no deaths, etc.. We did have a charity collection drive for the victims in Guatemala, though,, and if Mexicans were also in need from a disaster we certainly would have given that as much if not more priority...
TransitionTimesAdviso​r
User ID: 18131262
United States
11/12/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Big earthquakes are NOT because of ley lines. They are because human beings are laying waste to the planet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486213
United States
11/12/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just don't understand your work. You obviously put a lot of thought into it. I guess I am too dumb from chemtrails to really grasp it.

Plus, you don't consistently admit when one of your predictions fails.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/12/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
November 7, 2012

the first part is the earthquake felt in Mexico City.

When the church is shown is the one in Guatemala.

Captured live in a Tv Channel,

That looks like a nice town. Where do they hide or keep all the women?
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27596891
Mexico
11/12/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
November 7, 2012

the first part is the earthquake felt in Mexico City.

When the church is shown is the one in Guatemala.

Captured live in a Tv Channel,

That looks like a nice town. Where do they hide or keep all the women?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21931562

That´s Mexico City. It seems that all that americans known is Tijuana.
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17884534
Mexico
11/12/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in the Yucatan too and we felt nothing. Chiapas is pretty far away. I'm sure I would have known if we had a 7.1 down by Chetumal like that map shows.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 04:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just don't understand your work. You obviously put a lot of thought into it. I guess I am too dumb from chemtrails to really grasp it.

Plus, you don't consistently admit when one of your predictions fails.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1486213

Please show some EVIDENCE to SUPPORT your claim that I "don't consistently admit when a WARNING fails".

but let me get this straight... you ADMIT you can't grasp my work while at the same time you contradict yourself claiming but you DO KNOW I don't admit when a prediction fails?

lol

if you can't comprehend my work, how would you be able to know or understand when it "misses" or what a miss is or the difference between a warning and prediction let alone that I DON'T admit any misses?

lol

I'm going to wager you're one of those who when challenged to support their claim, seems to conveniently and consistently always disappear because you know what you're claiming is false if not a blatant lie.

Next time you want to criticize something, make sure you get your facts straight so you don't look foolish or be mistaken for a LIAR.

NO WHERE HAVE I EVER NOT ADMITTED A MISS.

I've ALWAYS admitted any misses. Thats a FACT.

Whats funny though is, the ones trying to point out misses, are the same ones that NEVER admit any hits.

so thats a big difference between me and those like you who have again PROVEN what I've said about those who criticize my work... THEY'RE ALL BIASED and ignorant of the evidence, or have NO INTEREST in objectively discussing or measuring the merit of my writings/work/predictions/warnings.

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/12/2012 04:28 PM
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 04:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yes dude, there was an earthquake felt in Mexico City as well, the same day at the same time. People says it was the same one from Guatemala, however is very very far from the epicenter 1000+ KMs. So its very unlikely that the earthquake felt was the same one.

I felt an earthquake that day (I'm about 120mi NNE,, and after hearing about it being felt in DF I was somewhat surprised -- not really though, because I've felt quakes with epicenter as far away as Honduras. Never thought about it NOT being off the coast of Guatemala, or a double whammy. No reports of a large earthquake off of Yucatan however, no damage, no deaths, etc.. We did have a charity collection drive for the victims in Guatemala, though,, and if Mexicans were also in need from a disaster we certainly would have given that as much if not more priority...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27142624

bumpbumpbump
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 04:30 PM

Report Abusive Post

Yucatan felt it also:

[link to yucatan.com.mx]

bump

Quoting: MatrixLNIN11

Goverment agencies said that the capital of Merida (Yucatan) felt the earthquake.

In november 7 early morning they said that there were two events: 7.3 Chiapas and 6.3 Oaxaca. Then National Seismology service downgrade the events to 4.0. Each year Chiapas and Oaxaca have hundreds of 4.0 but we don´t feel it in Mexico city...until november 7.

Some said that what we felt here in Mexico city was a result of Guatemala earthquake. Who knows. Something is going on

bump

bumpspockbumpsiren2
strange fellow

User ID: 1239170
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yo, there are many of us here who greatly appreciate your work, despite our not commenting/engaging your threads regularly, if at all.

hfhfhf
 Quoting: ~Apparitions~

This + 5*
Read a book- Dumbass
 Quoting: Alex A Madison

"If I have to lose one of my senses, let it be my sense of impending doom."
 Quoting: Raving Lunatic 0

1984 was NOT meant as an Instruction Manual

GLP