kungfukitty88

User ID: 23241006
United States
03/08/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Black People were Created by Ancient Aliens
Black people are the Annunaki!

The Sumerians (black people) creation story is not about themselves, it is what happened when they created other races from pre existing animals on the planet eg. rhesus monkey. This is why about 12% to 15% of the population of the world are rh negative and O negative.

The news tells you this stuff in subtle ways, you just have to notice it. For example:

Neanderthal was not apart of the "hue" man family to begin with. He only gained melanin and color through mating with the black man. This is why you have rh negatives and rh positives when it comes to blood types. O blood type is the original blood type and since black people are the original people on this planet...I think you guys can do the math lol. O negatives have no scientific origin or their origins have yet to be figured out on the planet. But they do know that O positives have their origins in the rhesus monkey!

Mediterraneans (I use the term cautiously)/Europeans and some native Americans (natives without too much admixture eg Spanish,) also show this rh negative factor. This is also due to white or Asian (pertaining to natives) people mating with black people back in the day and showing the lineage in the blood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18200348

I am 0 negative and participated in the human genome project. The results of the human genome project are mind-blowing. Black dna is the only group that does not have ANY neandethal dna. Not even 1%. Neaderthals did not in any way mate with black ancestors as seen by the dan evidence.

Black people are NOT the annanuki. Black people were the slaves genetically created by splicing their dan with primates. This is where the O blood were are mentioning comes into play. Given the fact that the "gods" had 0 negative blood, and the monkeys were positive you have a large amount of blacks with 0 positive blood. A select few of these slaves the annunaki found genetically pleasing, were bred with to create future kings. If blacks were the annunaki, they would not have the positive blood trait RH. Since the black race has the smallest amount of rh negative blood in the world, you can see only the black royals chosen from the beginning received the star blood line. The black race itself differs from all other races dna by almost 4%, that is HUGE. That indicates a completely different species. This is why they are the only race to closely resemble their distant cousins the primates and have a much higher bone density than any other race. It also explains why they cannot use white bone marrow and why they are the only race susceptible to sickle cell. Its truly not a race difference, its a species difference.

Caucasions have the highest amount of rh negative blood. Given that they have neanderthal dna as another differing factor, the "star gods" mated with the neanderthals and created the blood line i am from. (we can thank our star god ancestors for our unique abilities) There are several legends/myths that discuss the different races being created by various star gods. Genetic splicing is a VERY old practice and is the basis of the story of genesis.

So technically, we were all created by ancient aliens, just for different purposes. Some for breeding purposes, some for slave purposes and some for colonization purposes. Unfortunately, many of the elite families from the original star seed blood line (most royals in europe are RH negative) inherently knew this. Their lack of respect for the african races and regard for them as "created slaves", led to the development of the slave-trade between their place of creation to America. Thankfully, other humans with lemurian/atlantean, pleidian, and aryan dna did/do not agree with the practice of enslavement, and slavery was soon abolished.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35149860
United Kingdom
03/08/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I doubt a highly sophisticated alien race would create the most retarded sentient beings on earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35653930
Ireland
03/08/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
BLACKS ARE FROM THE PRE-ADAMIC RACES.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 944253
United States
03/08/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The blacks are created as slaves. They were called "the black haired people" by the Annunaki. The Annunaki then took wives of those they found fair and created the heroes of old. This is how the white race was created. Over time there has been a lot of interbreeding.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36655584
03/22/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a load of crap, get out get some fresh air instead of doing "researches on the internet".
blkman4sho
User ID: 1963503
United States
03/27/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
People jus don't get it, this ain't about color, satan is the one who made this about racial color. Humanity is the only race in the sight of the most high. Satan uses this tactic to devide destroy and conquer. We are all one (race) and that is his creation........Human. Remember satan is a bright shining star brighter than all the other angels. So if race is the argument that satan being bright/white then that would explain why blk people are hated so much by most whites because "Elohim" created us in his image must be true, and that's when satan consorted with his brethern (bright/white) to overthrow heaven because god created a likeness of himself. And for this satan decided to use color of skin as a tool to devide humanity and take our focus off of God's eternal promise of if you love me and keep my commandments.....so follks don't let satan take your eye off the big pictureyoda
T
User ID: 32404158
United States
05/11/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
You say black people resemble monkeys. No if you look at a monkey he has thin lips like white people and if you shave his hair his skin is pale like white people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2967581
United Kingdom
05/21/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
BATSHIT CRAZY THREAD

/end
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35346045
United States
05/21/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love being black!

I'm the center of white people's universe 24/7.

What would you do with out me? Eh?

LOL!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1175622
United States
05/21/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were created to play basketball.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3226091
United States
07/15/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Long time ago aliens came here, saw the ape, fell in love,sex, 3 kids: 1 black more ape the alien, one white 50/50, and one mongoloid. All other races are a mix of those 3. Black most primative, white well-rounded, and mongo's most diligent and meticulous
 Quoting: stu 15480350

The aliens where the black gods the genetic manipulation of apes led to whites thus the thin ape lips
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43304140
Canada
07/15/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
fools
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2183540
United States
07/15/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32028942
United States
08/27/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
All of us were created by aliens. Blacks were first. Then over time they perfected the monkey slave mix. Then they started breeding with them and created whites. Then they bred with whites again and created modern day whites who are replicas of the gods minus the huge lifespan.

It's all there in the translations.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15381491

If you do your research, you will find out that ALL non Africans have Neanderthal DNA. So the only people that come from monkeys are white people. Whites are a genetic mutation of black people. Do your research. Lol. Cave man!!!
TrueAlien
User ID: 48023744
United States
10/07/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
All of us were created by aliens. Blacks were first. Then over time they perfected the monkey slave mix. Then they started breeding with them and created whites. Then they bred with whites again and created modern day whites who are replicas of the gods minus the huge lifespan.

It's all there in the translations.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15381491

No NO you have it all wrong, black aliens started everything out their, and from the blacks came all other races. our dna have it all and no other race can match it.
Now the reason why blacks may have a low IQ is because they where denied education and knowledge that their own ancestors left here. The reason the white race seem to have a higher IQ is because they started looking into the remains of our ancestors, and therefore getting a head start on knowledge. Now do you wonder why the aliens tried to destroy as much knowledge as possible before they left.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19577479
United States
10/07/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
where do us mexicans chime in?

: )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47913218
France
10/07/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
White people too, but they came later.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36937649
United States
10/12/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blacks, as some of us know, are the True HEBREW ISRAELITES; those WHITE FAKE JEWS burn easily in the land they continue to steal and pillage. You white people are burning because you are the mutants; we blacks feel so comfortable in the HOT SUN that GOD created for us and not you. So go back into your caves and enjoy your former darkness.
Hiram
User ID: 36484741
United States
11/17/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're full of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19380097
Ireland
11/17/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
From my blog: [link to themacchoi.blogspot.ca]

Because of their hard work ethic (inherited by their slave fathers), they have achieved amazing success in all endeavors.

Quoting: macchoi

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50115164
United Kingdom
11/17/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Genetics prove, not provide evidence but prove blacks were first and all the others are mutations from the last 30,000 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52216670
United States
12/30/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at what the bible describes as the descendents of the fallen angel tamperings, it says they had 6fingers/toes, double sets of teeth. Blacks by far have this genetic issue much more than other races, about 10x more often than whites according to scientific studies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52216884
United States
12/30/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
they failed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52134172
United States
12/30/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56289424
United States
05/15/2014 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow.white people are racists.no wonder why black gangs steal for them,they were created to hate us.fuck outa here.i hate these racist comments i feel like killing a white man right away.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4714873
United States
06/07/2014 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
When god made people first he made whites but they didn't cook right they were still raw those are the white people then he made another batch and over cooked it that's how you got blacks so he made one more batch and it was just right not to raw not to burned perfect that's how you got Mexicans. Just putting y'all on some knowledge
Intelligent Black Man
User ID: 59021047
United States
06/08/2014 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of you people really amaze me, 1st off U gotta love how tha guy starts off by saying "This is not intended to be racist" and then proceeds to spew some of the same ignorant, moronic, pre scientific garbage that was circulated in the 1800's. "Black people are genetically stronger and faster" LMFAO. Hasn't science proven the we as humans are genetically the same? A white guy can be just as athletically gifted as a black guy and with the same level of hard work can and have excelled in sports for years.

Oh and the IQ bs, Classic. I would love to know how many black people this guy really knows or if he derives his small minded opinions merely from rap videos and gangster movies? Because I for one am a Self Trained and very successful founder of a $2000.00 a year e business. I never attended college, and I grew up in the "Ghetto" but I stand as living proof that WE as black people can and have been doing what all other Humans can do with the right motivation and education.

Last many of the comments I read are just as shameful as the post itself. My question is, If some of you were in the presence of a black man would you rattle off some of the same back water non sense? My answer is NO because if it were me I would 1st eloquently destroy your entire racist construct with enlightened intelligence. Then I would conclude our meeting with a fist in your smug face (since you consider us animals)

ps I have plenty of more important things I could be doing and would never use my time to dignify ignorance, but this was TOOOO rich for me to pass up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48175751
United States
06/08/2014 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of you people really amaze me, 1st off U gotta love how tha guy starts off by saying "This is not intended to be racist" and then proceeds to spew some of the same ignorant, moronic, pre scientific garbage that was circulated in the 1800's. "Black people are genetically stronger and faster" LMFAO. Hasn't science proven the we as humans are genetically the same? A white guy can be just as athletically gifted as a black guy and with the same level of hard work can and have excelled in sports for years.

Oh and the IQ bs, Classic. I would love to know how many black people this guy really knows or if he derives his small minded opinions merely from rap videos and gangster movies? Because I for one am a Self Trained and very successful founder of a $2000.00 a year e business. I never attended college, and I grew up in the "Ghetto" but I stand as living proof that WE as black people can and have been doing what all other Humans can do with the right motivation and education.

Last many of the comments I read are just as shameful as the post itself. My question is, If some of you were in the presence of a black man would you rattle off some of the same back water non sense? My answer is NO because if it were me I would 1st eloquently destroy your entire racist construct with enlightened intelligence. Then I would conclude our meeting with a fist in your smug face (since you consider us animals)

ps I have plenty of more important things I could be doing and would never use my time to dignify ignorance, but this was TOOOO rich for me to pass up.
 Quoting: Intelligent Black Man 59021047

LOL! This thread is ridiculous. In my people's language, b'lak means WHITE/PALE, and invader! The same root in b'lak is also in b'lial which means unlawful mixture in my language. B'lak also means to show a false smile, to use up, to destroy, and murder.

Shu-wa means "melanated" in my language.
Messenger
User ID: 16060416
United States
07/28/2014 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL this is so funny the truth is ALL NON BLACK races come from the island of Pelan present dat Patmos... Black people have whats known as the black gene and a light recessive gene... The black gene was suppressed in 7 generations or 200 years thru a mating process that lightened up each genenration giving more dominance to the light recessive gene. 666 years of this mating process produced the first caucasian 6100 years ago. White people are the new people to the planet at one time the entire earth was black people... the annunanki come from genetic experiments with white / non black people.. so do all other extra terrestrial races. White people come from black people and black people come from the ether... which is what our "spirit" (lack of better words) [black gene] is made of. Black people are the only ones that "Incarnate or reincarnate" and we predate the existence of the universe itself because our ancestors created this universe. We have all 49,000 degrees of knowledge of the universe andhave been keeping it secret from the white devils for 6,000 years as they fulfilled their purpose under the protection of the elohim which are 60,0000 of our original ancestors led by Yabahwehu. He is the one that led the project to create white people thats why modern religons worship him even though they can't get his name right smh... (Yahweh is what they call him) Yabahwehu means "Of the white / light people" as in king of the white people... we don't say king because in our culture all black people are kings and queens. White people were created to manifest evil because our original bodies were incapable of doing so. We downgraded our bodies over 44,000 years from 12 active DNA strands to 2 active DNA strands which is why scientits find what they call "Junk DNA" smh its not junk they just don't know what it is cuz they don'tknow the true history of the universe becuase it was hidden from them for the good of the world. now the protection of the elohim is officially over this year 2014 and we are beginning the restoration of the black nation. Google the 6th Region of Africa... you will notice that ALL BLACK PEOPLE on the planet are legally united as one family now. This is because we are taking steps back to the original society on earth when all black people shared one mind... this is known as the mind of God and this is how we were able to have a peaceful society... white people don't have this mind no non black people do... whereas we can remember back to the creation of the first universe (this is not the first universe) white people can only remember back 6500 years max because they didnt exist before then and will not exist by the year 3,000 AD. White people were only given a momentum of 7,000 years to exist.. period.. google the causasian birth rate you will notice that for the first time in history there are more white dying than being born and scientists don't expect this to change... Well this was well known to happen by the elders of the tribes... and it's happening right on time... the cycle of white people is coming to an end. We will be entering the 1,000 years of peace soon whereas the black nation will take the lead and teach the non blacks how to live in peace as we once did. Keep in mind the high initiated elders of the tribes and spiritual masters in Africa have been flying, disappearing, controlling the elements and many other things for thousands and thousands of years. It's because we know how to control the laws of nature as we are originally not subject to them... the black man known as Jesus came as a messiah to the black nation to remind us of this and he demonstrated the same principles... but when he died he was worshipped.. he did not come to be worshipped he just came to reinforce 7 principles... just like the messiahs that came before him to the black nation... but of course the non blacks corrupted this truth as they always do... But all religions stem from ONE religion that was created by Yabahwehu for the non blacks as he knew they would be immoral so he created the religon to try and keep them civilized... but after he died/ ascended they corrupted the religion.. sorry for the typos im typing fast and really just paraphrasing... The modern concepts of "Truth" is book kknoweledge etc.. our concepts in the tribe is "Truth" can only be known thru experience... that is why we have rituals that we can actually revisit the past and view it for ourselfs... this is called ditoro... we have many rituals that i don't expect any of you westernized people to understand because it normally wasnt for you to understand... but now that your protection has ended from the elohim you will soon learn all the knowledge that was hidden from you for millenniums to keep the world safe from your immoral nature. Many non blacks have found morality now and do not act on their immoral nature, but your ancestors were pure bred trouble makers and could not be trusted.. obvously... go read history lol... but this is the truth... paraphrased...no guess work.
Free Planet is back!
User ID: 60846709
United Kingdom
07/28/2014 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18200348

notice how she reinforces the dumb-Neanderthal stereotype right there at the end with her Gook-izing comment.

Beeatch!

GLP