Fake IPAD Sold To Obama Voter For $200 Was A Mirror !! -- VIDEO -- HA HA HA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22899606
United States
11/10/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fake IPAD Sold To Obama Voter For $200 Was A Mirror !! -- VIDEO -- HA HA HA
She didn't even open the box before she gave him money?

lolsign
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2324286

He saw her commin' with her "fashionable" lens free glasses, the Obama-Biden 2012 bumper sticker, and her 64 IQ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21931562

Sickandtired
User ID: 17058124
United States
11/10/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Romney voters
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4496880

That is the funniest damn thing I have seen in a long time. Sadly, those being interviewed were serious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10922441
United States
11/10/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jalonta Freeman of Arlington, Texas was approached by a stranger at a gas station, selling what he claimed to be a brand new $800 iPad, for just $200. Freeman and her family did not want to miss out on an offer they thought seemed great, so they gave him cash for the tablet, and the man quickly drove away.

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]
 Quoting: He Do Me Like That 21931562

Not only was she a dumb fucking bitch, she was willing to buy what could have been stolen goods and not care about it. She thought she found a great deal on some stolen IPADS and got ripped off. Anyone selling products like this on the streets below actual market price is most likely a scam or selling stolen goods. This is the same as those Craiglist ads selling Ipads for $200 because they're fucking stolen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24957083

Dead on. I'm sorry, that she was not ripped off for a lot more.
She is the one who enables thievery and crime, because she - and the people like her - are the willing buyers for obviously stolen goods.
Of course, she did not have any angst of conscience about buying something, which she must have known was stolen from someone else. But of course, she is indignant when she is the victim of a similar crime.
A well deserved poetic justice.lolatu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16439676
United States
11/10/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, seriously, get Obama off your head. You sound more pathetic than the victim. A person gets scammed, and instead of just making a regular thread about it, you bring Obama into it, even though there's no mention of Obama. And I haven't read any of the comments yet, but having spent enough time here I'm pretty sure that most of the people here are going to post about the video as if what you wrote in your title about her being an Obama supporter was part of the video, accepting it as an absolute fact, and then go on a rant about it and have a big laugh, rather than the typical being angry at scammers.

-------------------

Great point ! Like these pretenders haven't been scammed before. IT is called false cause in philosophy. IT is like the rooster's crowing causes the sun to rise in the morning.
 Quoting: mrsnacks 10616946

You sound like the supposed 'victim' in dat video. So you are also likey an Obama voter. People who voted for him are sure bets for lies, scams, and sheepish treatment.

Obama voters are a disease and a FEMA camp is the cure.

I have no sympathy for that victim, I think she should have been scammed for more so that she could better learn a lesson. But like I said, as pathetic as she is, you're many, many times more pathetic for the reasons I already said.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
11/10/2012 09:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT OMG! like serious you should try to turn it on..
 Quoting: AtsuiPanda

Not only turn it on but take it out of the box. She said after he drove away her sister opened the box. rofl
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well at least she can see what a moron she has been with her free mirror.
 Quoting: Prolag

Correction, $200 mirror. chuckle

Having said that. That is what a mirror would cost if Apple would sell mirrors. tounge
 Quoting: Psych

This is true. And the reason it would cost that much is because some many people are willing so much more extra for even inferior products.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22022484
United States
11/10/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jalonta Freeman of Arlington, Texas was approached by a stranger at a gas station, selling what he claimed to be a brand new $800 iPad, for just $200. Freeman and her family did not want to miss out on an offer they thought seemed great, so they gave him cash for the tablet, and the man quickly drove away.

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]
 Quoting: He Do Me Like That 21931562

She must have bought her glasses from a con artist too because there aren't any lenses in them. BWWWAHAHAHA

oridin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765737
Netherlands
11/10/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the Obama phone remix, fits good in this thread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since the video had nothing to do with Obama, this thread reminds me of the geeks in school getting together to make fun of the most popular kids in the school. Meanwhile, Saturday night the most popular kids are out getting laid, having fun, and don't even know the names of the geeks making fun of them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since the video had nothing to do with Obama, this thread reminds me of the geeks in school getting together to make fun of the most popular kids in the school. Meanwhile, Saturday night the most popular kids are out getting laid, having fun, and don't even know the names of the geeks making fun of them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16439676

and your point is?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

and your point is?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22899606

you are the third group...the one that nobody likes. you don't get laid and you are despised by geeks. you are called fatass.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

and your point is?

That the people who have Obama on their mind, to the point that they bring Obama into a video that doesn't even mention him are kind of pathetic losers because they're constantly, non stop thinking about how much they hate the most popular kid in school. Meanwhile Obama has no idea who they are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13641821
United States
11/10/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mittens lost didnt he?
Se7en

User ID: 25703371
United States
11/10/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
good riddance you fucking moron. survival of the fittest.

United States
11/10/2012 10:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

Geeks make fun of popular kids? How do you know that?
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington

United States
11/10/2012 10:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

and your point is?

That the people who have Obama on their mind, to the point that they bring Obama into a video that doesn't even mention him are kind of pathetic losers because they're constantly, non stop thinking about how much they hate the most popular kid in school. Meanwhile Obama has no idea who they are.

Good. Let's keep it that way.
thair

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Geeks make fun of popular kids? How do you know that?
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

Is it really a hard concept for you to understand that it needs explaining to you? You can see it everywhere, particularly in this thread. The geeks making fun of Obama, the most popular guy in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23490588
United States
11/10/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya'll all sheep to me. The obamabots and romenydick riders
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

and your point is?

he is not the most popular kid in school and by school i assume we are talking about the US. he is only the most popular between two relatively geeky nerds who ran for president.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20115308
United States
11/10/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Romney voters

Haahaaah haha hahah hahahahha ahahhahaaha

Fuck me, is this the average American? You guys are fucking screwed man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22896601

Yep, it's gotta be the fluoride.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/11/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag You never went to school....libtard.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, seriously, get Obama off your head. You sound more pathetic than the victim. A person gets scammed, and instead of just making a regular thread about it, you bring Obama into it, even though there's no mention of Obama. And I haven't read any of the comments yet, but having spent enough time here I'm pretty sure that most of the people here are going to post about the video as if what you wrote in your title about her being an Obama supporter was part of the video, accepting it as an absolute fact, and then go on a rant about it and have a big laugh, rather than the typical being angry at scammers.

-------------------

Great point ! Like these pretenders haven't been scammed before. IT is called false cause in philosophy. IT is like the rooster's crowing causes the sun to rise in the morning.
 Quoting: mrsnacks 10616946

You sound like the supposed 'victim' in dat video. So you are also likey an Obama voter. People who voted for him are sure bets for lies, scams, and sheepish treatment.

Obama voters are a disease and a FEMA camp is the cure.

I have no sympathy for that victim, I think she should have been scammed for more so that she could better learn a lesson. But like I said, as pathetic as she is, you're many, many times more pathetic for the reasons I already said.

If this thread doesn't fit your ubergay fairyfail homosexual lifestyle, go use your EBT card and buy a jewstream newspaper, roll it up, and stuff it in your tapeworm garage.

Be careful not to harm the gerbil in there or PETA will cancel your lifetime membership.

Obama asslicker....go jack off to a Prius brochure.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

and your point is?

Fuck Off Obama troll.

You're the kind of gay libtard who has a stuffed panda bear with an Obama mask and chocolate colored strap-on dong attached to it.

Go sit on it troll.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag You never went to school....libtard.

That's your come back? You have no defense because you know what I said about you is true. You probably think about Obama every moment that you're awake, or at least don't go more than 30 minutes without him crossing your mind. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes into your dreams fairly often.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

and your point is?

Fuck Off Obama troll.

You're the kind of gay libtard who has a stuffed panda bear with an Obama mask and chocolate colored strap-on dong attached to it.

Go sit on it troll.

A lot of graphic gay talk. Must be another thing you constantly think about, gay people and gay sex.

Words that don't cross my mind often are "gay, Liberal, conservative, and Obama." I suggest you seek help.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

and your point is?

Fuck Off Obama troll.

Go sit on it troll.

A lot of graphic gay talk. Must be another thing you constantly think about, gay people and gay sex.

Words that don't cross my mind often are "gay, Liberal, conservative, and Obama." I suggest you seek help.

You just made a good point. Gay people and gay sex = Barry Osambo.

Eat shit troll. Why don't you start your own thread defending that picklesniffer and the dumb cunt in this video and see how far your bullshit flies. You wouldn't get even 2 stars or 100 views ya douchenozzle.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fuck Off Obama troll.

Go sit on it troll.

Eat shit troll. Why don't you start your own thread defending that picklesniffer and the dumb cunt in this video and see how far your bullshit flies. You wouldn't get even 2 stars or 100 views ya douchenozzle.

See what I tell you, that makes no sense, but you have gay sex and Obama on the mind so much that just look at the way you humor yourself.

Why don't you start your own thread defending that picklesniffer and the dumb cunt in this video and see how far your bullshit flies. You wouldn't get even 2 stars or 100 views ya douchenozzle.

Are you like a little kid or something? Are you the type that needs approval from groups and so value the opinion of the people on GLP, and somehow think that I would be like you? What the hell? What normal person is going to care about how many stars they get on some forum on the internet? You must have no life what so ever. Especially a forum with views in one direction, yet you think anyone else is going to care as if it represents the ideology of the entire world.

You remind me of my cousin’s 8 year old son who has a Facebook, constantly making comments to get group approval, so that he could feel that he belongs. I think that’s what you do on GLP. You’re mentality is extremely immature.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24544175
United States
11/11/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who is worse off though? The fool that wanted this to be true or the greedy slave to the dollar that lied to achieve this? They are both losers in my book.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419649
United States
11/11/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Romney voters

Haahaaah haha hahah hahahahha ahahhahaaha

Fuck me, is this the average American? You guys are fucking screwed man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22896601

I'm from New York, and I wonder if this is the average person in the red states. It's really creepy.

GLP