Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,627 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 172,731
Pageviews Today: 287,383Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,679
03:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UHOH..."Big-Wig" Resignations....a 12-3-12 "CODE" in Deep Impact & CALIF Quake?

SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

User ID: 27352205
United States
11/12/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UHOH..."Big-Wig" Resignations....a 12-3-12 "CODE" in Deep Impact & CALIF Quake?

Quoting: SilentlyKnowing

[link to www.youtube.com]

I agree that it's a little bit over the
top...but it sure gets the point across!

There is a "FORK" in the first few seconds
of the video--anyone care to take a guess
as to what the symbolism of a FORK might
be?

Abhie? Can you help out with this one? lol!
lol!
Cheers!
SK

hf

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 11/23/2012 06:13 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/12/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UHOH..."Big-Wig" Resignations....a 12-3-12 "CODE" in Deep Impact & CALIF Quake?
Here's why he resigned:

Thread: BREAKING! Petreaus Leaked To Lover That CIA Annex In Benghazi Was Actually A Secret CIA Prison. The 911 Attack Was To Free Prisoners. Ohh Nose!!
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

tHANK YOU, Anonymous Coward...

In Zen Buddhism, there is a traditional phrase
used for introducing new followers into their
way of thinking ("open mindedness")....
it is:
"NOT ONE! NOT TWO!"

Because of our culture--Western--we are very
linear thinkers....we think Black..white,
Either this...or THAT....Positive...or negative.
THOSE ARE TWO CHOICES among many many possible
choices.
Then they added..."NOT TWO" even after making
the point of thinking "beyond the box" of
only 2 possibilities. NOT TWO means even more
choices....There are lots and lots of possible
reasons/possibilities.

I think that it is convenient that he didn't have
to testify...true. But there is also the
underlying "clue/CODE" that is the golden-thread
linking the actions and context of wording among
the "boys in the club!"
My theory about it's being a subconscious stimulus
for the MILLIONS who have watched the 2 films
"Armaggedon" and "Deep Impact"--at THIS particular
time--is just as VALID as a political one.
Probably they are BOTH ACCURATE...and there's
probably even a third, fourth and fifth tier of
agendas going on. People at Petraeous's level
are like a 3-D game of tic-tac-toe...most people
can't even VISUALIZE 3-d, let alone be good at
playing it!
We'll all see, won't we!
But thanks for posting your comment.
SK
squirrelBEERS
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
November 13/14 is a new moon @ perigree and a total solar eclipse!hiding
 Quoting: Possum

WOW! 48 hours...and FRESH DOOM!

Thanks Possum!
I think we are going to see more
"events" and "false flags" starting
around the 11/13 to 11/15 mark.
My prediction!

hiding
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Deep Impact movie review - Luciferian Themes

[link to nwointelreport.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23223519

Really good link! Good still pics, too!
Thanks!
SK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15366249
United States
11/12/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
paula broadwELL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1707881

Now....THAT has got to be a "made-up" name!
I mean, common...how high school boy's locker room
can you get..."Broad" is their favorite name for
a chick....and "Well...." now that's deep.
Definitely a CODE NAME!!

lET'S FIGURE THIS OUT, GLP!!
We've done it before!

SK
moshpit

Um..yeah. "Broad" is common slang for girls by boys in high school... In 1940!
Se7en

User ID: 16861825
United States
11/12/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Conspiracy at it's finest. Instances like this is what makes me love this forum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15292827
United States
11/12/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets not forget the 16 trillion dollar deficit.Were the bailouts used as a cover to misdirect the public eye from large sums of money being spent on a black project?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27556194
United States
11/12/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was kind of gone through when comet ELENIN came through over a year ago. But, one thing I noted is a TV commercial for Finish dishwasher detergent- The picture has their logo with the red dot centered over Illinois or Indiana-- IT seemed odd they didn't center the letterhead over the background map of the USA. Instead it is shifted to the right. A possible strike zone??
infiniteivan
User ID: 27312735
Mexico
11/12/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed this too... I keep thinking about that movie when people resign like recent resignations... all dozen of them.

LET'S STICK TO THE TRUTH! thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551625
United States
11/12/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice catch OP!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551625
United States
11/12/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Conspiracy at it's finest. Instances like this is what makes me love this forum.
 Quoting: Se7en

HAHA ME TOO you have to go through a lot of dirt and poop to find the small gold pieces, but its worth it.

clappa
kraizee_chick

User ID: 26590774
United States
11/12/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP. I wanted to add that I have been matching (not keeping track of) EQs to current asteroids and meteors. If we are to experience the impact of a large meteor, I believe the pre issues would include huge earthquakes. I see a large uptick in this the last year. You should start watching whenever you see a big quake (or moderate even) check to see if we have an NEO and almost always they coincide.

Two major EQs today and here is today's NEO:
[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov] VC26&orb=1

Not huge but close.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26143620

I live about 200 miles south of the Indy "whatever it was". Earlier, the SAME day there was a EQ a few hundred miles SE of me in Kentucky. Connection? IDK but it is all too real. Good find op! Namaste
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27577634
Netherlands
11/12/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remote viewers "see" impacts of what appears to be large
meteors that cause Tsunamis.
Happens before June 1 2013.
He begins to talk about the details at 46:50

From the website [link to www.farsight.org]
Less than 50 % copied

The U.S. Space Shuttle will launch its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA is entirely abandoning its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is now finished and fully stocked. This will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.

U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.

The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.

Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been placed deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?

NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth's normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance. They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous 11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that is not currently stated.

Something's about to happen
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! I checked my Karma Log and I had
enough to buy a "Global Pin"....I went
through the steps and I guess I bought
it because my points went down by 10.
...But where is my Global Pin and how
do I use it?
I'd like to pin this thread if I could...
do I have to click on something or what?
Anyone know?
Thanks!
SK

hf

Ok, SK, here's a primer:

> To check your karma log: click on the green thumbs up next to the karma-bar (the green long thing) that is below your avatar.That will open up your karma log.
> To pin a thread: Click on the 'YOUR KARMA' link on the side-bar to the LEFT of the GLP page.
-once here, click on the 'karma prizes' red link where it says:"You have xx you can use to get karma prizes!"
-once you click on that , you will see this link:
1 Global thread pin 10 Exchange
-click on 'exhcange' . then follow thru with the instructions.
Its costs 10 karma points for one thread , which will probably be pinned for about 8 hours or so.
- now to pin the thread, go back to the main forum page, click on the thread you want to pin, then below the avatar of the first post on the thread at left, you will see a link called "Pin using karma" .
-once you click on that, the thread gets pinned.

Thats it!
Happy pinning!
cheers
 Quoting: abhie

Thank you, Abhie!@
It worked! I pinned myself! It may be
"tooting my own horn"....but hey, it's
up there! If I get any more karma points
I'm going to pin the Leonardo Davinci thread
for you! I just love that thread! Thanks again!
Cheers!
SK
hf
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remote viewers "see" impacts of what appears to be large
meteors that cause Tsunamis.
Happens before June 1 2013.
He begins to talk about the details at 46:50

From the website [link to www.farsight.org]
Less than 50 % copied

The U.S. Space Shuttle will launch its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA is entirely abandoning its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is now finished and fully stocked. This will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.

U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.

The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.

Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been placed deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?

NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth's normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance. They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous 11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that is not currently stated.

Something's about to happen
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27577634

Thank you Anonymous Coward for that well-
organized and thorough, albeit troubling
outline of "strange goings on"....It is
an exercise in reading between the lines
and FOLLOW THE MONEY these days for the
"little guys" to figure out what is coming
down the railroad track (as a runaway train,
perhaps?)!! I've noticed most of what you
have listed here--though that wasn't in the
movie Script for "Deep Impact." Still...the
points in the film and in your post really
should get folks to start thinking!
Thanks!
Cheers!
SK

ORIONspiralDNAma
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is NOT so much as a clarvoyant statement
as it is JUST LOGIC....
There will be a total eclipse of the sun in
the lower Southern Hemisphere 11/13 or 11/14/12
that is going to reveal something very interesting.

Not saying that I think this will be disaster-
related in any way, just "something that was
hidden will be revealed. It is going to be
VISIBLE--whatever "it" is--by whole nations of
observing peoples and it will NOT be covered up
by chem-trails or TPTB "tricks"--TOO BIG TO COVER
THIS ONE!
sO...Just keep your antennae propped up to catch
whatever the announcement will be!
SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING WEEK, YOU GUYS!
Cheers!
SK
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27625670
Canada
11/12/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS, it says the secretary of defense resigned, not the CIA guy.
Wishful thinking. pigchef
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
O.K.
The topic on this thread is "Deep Impact"
and how the script of that 1998 movie
appears to be coming FORWARD INTO REALITY
now!
This short 4 min. video posted just today
by "Idaho Picker"--an amateur freelance
conspiracy buff--and has presented what I
feel is a really excellent analysis of
the pros and cons about the Indiana
Explosion being METEOR-HIT not GAS-LEAK!
He really nails it--you should WATCH THIS!

watch this.

Also....in the movie "Armaggedon" at the
30 second mark on the intro you are given
a VISUAL OF A "METEOR SHOWER" THAT STRIKES
NEW YORK CITY. It is interesting to notice
that the trajectories
of the small basket-
ball sized meteors DO CAUSE EXPLOSIONS and
fires as well as burn-trajectories that
mimic the ground burn pattern in Indianapolis!
Check it out!

~Apparitions~

User ID: 21165415
United States
11/13/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Heads up! "Deep Impact" just recently now available on streaming Netflix...was not there last month...
:apparitions-sigg:
abhie

User ID: 27646885
India
11/13/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
O.K.
now!

watch this.

that the trajectories
of the small basket-
Check it out!

Interesting video!
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
O.K.
now!

watch this.

that the trajectories
of the small basket-
Check it out!

Interesting video!
 Quoting: abhie

hf
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7314441
United States
11/13/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. spock
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Urgent! After 24 hours, come the apocalypse, a Russian scientist said. Read all! (Page 19)

Thread started 11/12/12.
Sorry if I posted it already....been some interesting
contributions made.

Well, we'll see.....Interesting that Hillarity Clinton
is in Australia for the big event.
Seems like going to Australia if there is going to
be a pole shift is like Jenny Lerner and her Dad
standing on the beach to face the Tsunami....
Wow...maybe Hillary has alot of nerve after all!
Be Safe, everyone...strange goings on.
SK

P.S. These two pictures (one is a painting
and one is a photo at an AIRPORT in 2000 something!)
Proves that HE is still alive and well!
Everybody just CHILL!

ORIGINALjesusPAI

PhotoJESUSinHOLY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24966437
South Africa
11/14/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
You've got EAT's old avatar...

That spells only one thing..

D-O-O-M

damned
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

D-O-O-M

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24966437

Wow! How did I do that?
ANOTHER COINCIDENCE....I'm on a thread
about METEORS with the AVATAR of someone
who posts about EARTHQUAKES...EEEEK!!

alone shocked
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

D-O-O-M

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24966437

I'm changing it! Don't want to confuse my fans!
lol!
Thanks for letting me know this!
Is this EAT? Like your threads if that's YOU!
Cheers!
SK

UHOHmeteorite

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 11/14/2012 09:11 PM
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Utube video Edited out 11/23/12 by OP

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 11/23/2012 06:57 PM

GLP