Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,090 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 467,631
Pageviews Today: 791,619Threads Today: 341Posts Today: 5,187
10:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73913
United States
11/12/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Almost looks like the remnents of a jet turbine blade...

hiding
 Quoting: Devoted Folower 27539022

That piece is from the tail-end of a drone ?????

[link to www.bing.com]
 Quoting: Yes I Did !!!!

I hate to say it but maybe sorcha was right on this one.Maybe the drone was taken down and exploded with the bombs.I have a really bad feeling that this maybe the first shot of the 2nd civil war or a coup maybe.Fucking weird.bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73913

This is what I am asking sowingseed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26143620

Here's the sorcha article.Very interesting. [link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]
Jessers

User ID: 24515302
United States
11/12/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Am I the only one not seeing anything of note in all those pics??? I zoomed in and everything....nothing
 Quoting: Jessers

You are not looking for the obvious. Look at the fire...and the direction the fireman are looking. Look for cone/dome shaped items and an item that looks like a propeller.

Look for foam covered debris....it seems it was doused with foam by the fire department.

OMG...I do see the propeller in that one pic!! I don't see anything in others but not that it matters. WTH
Love looks forward, hate looks back, anxiety has eyes all over its head.
Yes I Did !!!!

User ID: 27466257
United States
Report Abusive Post
Um, why would a drone cause such a huge explosion?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24515302

Because some carry missiles and other weapons.

Seems to me that if they're going to let novices control these things (and they're going to be all over the US skies)... they'd better invest some time in training the idiots in how to fly them - This isn't any stupid video game they're playing with - lives are at stake !!!!

And here's a comment that got my attention from that article:

rant

"My Husband said he thinks it a plane. He heard a sound like a plane losing power."
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
Report Abusive Post

That was a very telling statement he made. My first thought was that he/they saw something that was not what they expected.
 Quoting: Seagal5

agree!

was this when they started acting all weird and stopped saying street names and things?
 Quoting: scorpio66

yes

Then you also have the guy ordered in for the debriefing..."Physical" debriefing.
scorpio66  (OP)

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/12/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, but WHY would anyone want to blow up a "random" neighborhood in an everyday Indianapolis neighborhood? Logically it would seem accidental, no?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Seems to me that if they're going to let novices control these things (and they're going to be all over the US skies)... they'd better invest some time in training the idiots in how to fly them - This isn't any stupid video game they're playing with - lives are at stake !!!!

rant

"My Husband said he thinks it a plane. He heard a sound like a plane losing power."

Seems it would be easy enough for the operator to cut the engines...wow, wait a minute. The item the two guys had. Could it have been some sort of jamming device?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, but WHY would anyone want to blow up a "random" neighborhood in an everyday Indianapolis neighborhood? Logically it would seem accidental, no?

Who knows. Did they miss their target?

I still don't get the people who were found unconscious. Would the missles on that thing have caused such an effect?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

rant

Seems it would be easy enough for the operator to cut the engines...wow, wait a minute. The item the two guys had. Could it have been some sort of jamming device?

I meant signal jamming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
Report Abusive Post
Seagal5..I will give you two words.Fandango Ranger.
A lot of guys don't like what they are doing here in the U.S....it boils down to this> to serve and protect,against both foreign and domestic...do you think our own guys could kill our own people,really? how about the foreign troops we have here? ask yourself if they could..by the masses.If you had a mission to complete regarding masses,across a large country,hurraines have struck etc,how would you carry out your mission?Thinking of a couple songs right now,one>Trains, planes and automobiles,and two> johnny cash sang,know the song?
 Quoting: SowingSeeds

I'm with you on this. I was in a relationship couple yrs ago with a high ranking marine. We talked about certain things, I won't type on the net. But, I understand now where the a/c was going and I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. I wasn't linking the a/c to what you reference. My lightbulb just went on :)

Forgot to answer your question. Yes...I know the song :)

hf
SowingSeeds

User ID: 26861823
United States
Report Abusive Post
A lot of guys don't like what they are doing here in the U.S....it boils down to this> to serve and protect,against both foreign and domestic...do you think our own guys could kill our own people,really? how about the foreign troops we have here? ask yourself if they could..by the masses.If you had a mission to complete regarding masses,across a large country,hurraines have struck etc,how would you carry out your mission?Thinking of a couple songs right now,one>Trains, planes and automobiles,and two> johnny cash sang,know the song?

Then we also have threads and news here concernng the possibility of a Navy Coup.....where does Petraus (sp?) and the CIA fit in?

Taking you down memory name...Special Agent Steven Ivens..anyone remember hism? recall he said.."they are all insane." [link to www.eutimes.net]

he was found later less than a mile from his home with a gun shot to his head..murdered,not suicide!
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 27567378
United States
Report Abusive Post
indy also had some unexplained manhole cover explosions downtown last year....

[link to www.wthr.com]

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

this one as recent as aug 7th:

[link to www.fox59.com]

and i know this is lame, but after the explosion i texted my ex boyfriend, (we use to live together for 7 years, his house is approx 2 miles from the site) so anyways, we haven't talked in over a year but i was worried so i texted him ,and he said he was okay, and at the time was at the comedysportz club downtown indy, and that he heard multible explosions there....i haven't seen any news stories to collaborate his account...on a side note, i hope me contacting him doesn't make him think i'm still in love with him...that would be so embarrassssssing!!! cuz i'm not!!!!!!!
 Quoting: LadyLucy

This is a shill. ^^ S(he) joined yesterday, four hours before the explosion, but said she joined AFTER the explosion, because that prompted her to look up explosions and found this thread. She has been posting all kinds of distrancting shill info, and raised the BS flag on me about the EMS radio call blackout for the affected area, Also tried in her above thread to document that explosions are basically an every day occurance in Indianapolis - I called her a shill in a PM and haven't heard from her since. That being said, the shills are all over this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please read the sorcha article,then it makes sense.I think someone could have over ridden the command to fire and brought it down. [link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Am I the only one not seeing anything of note in all those pics??? I zoomed in and everything....nothing

You are not looking for the obvious. Look at the fire...and the direction the fireman are looking. Look for cone/dome shaped items and an item that looks like a propeller.

Look for foam covered debris....it seems it was doused with foam by the fire department.

OMG...I do see the propeller in that one pic!! I don't see anything in others but not that it matters. WTH

Jessers.

Look to the right of the tree on the left side. Look where the Ladder truck lights are shining.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Jessers.

Look to the right of the tree on the left side. Look where the Ladder truck lights are shining.

sorry - link

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]
SowingSeeds

User ID: 26861823
United States
11/12/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm with you on this. I was in a relationship couple yrs ago with a high ranking marine. We talked about certain things, I won't type on the net. But, I understand now where the a/c was going and I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. I wasn't linking the a/c to what you reference. My lightbulb just went on :)

The cause we can fact! To flex their muscles,in case someone wants to get froggy again.

Again I will say...is anyone watching the railroads? ;) God be with us.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Jessers.

sorry - link

Also look behind the little tree on the mid right with no leaves...there is a foam covered object.

Yes I Did !!!!

United States
11/12/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I still don't get the people who were found unconscious. Would the missles on that thing have caused such an effect?

Think about it. If they wanted to blow something up... do you think they would crash the damned drone ????

This (if we're on the right track) would have been an accident. Somebody just lost touch with their "joy stick" and down she came - or some kind of malfunction.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please read the sorcha article,then it makes sense.I think someone could have over ridden the command to fire and brought it down. [link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73913

bump
LadyLucy

User ID: 19191714
United States
11/12/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
recent comment left on the WTHR facebook page:

"What's up with sum websites saying that the explosion was due to a drone carrying missles by the C.I.A tht was targeting Indianapolis,In"

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

sounds like other people are thinking the same thing....if that is the case, there's no way all of those first responders will be able to keep their mouth shuts. someone will tell someone what they saw....
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.wthr.com]

[link to www.fox59.com]

and i know this is lame, but after the explosion i texted my ex boyfriend, (we use to live together for 7 years, his house is approx 2 miles from the site) so anyways, we haven't talked in over a year but i was worried so i texted him ,and he said he was okay, and at the time was at the comedysportz club downtown indy, and that he heard multible explosions there....i haven't seen any news stories to collaborate his account...on a side note, i hope me contacting him doesn't make him think i'm still in love with him...that would be so embarrassssssing!!! cuz i'm not!!!!!!!

This is a shill. ^^ S(he) joined yesterday, four hours before the explosion, but said she joined AFTER the explosion, because that prompted her to look up explosions and found this thread. She has been posting all kinds of distrancting shill info, and raised the BS flag on me about the EMS radio call blackout for the affected area, Also tried in her above thread to document that explosions are basically an every day occurance in Indianapolis - I called her a shill in a PM and haven't heard from her since. That being said, the shills are all over this.
 Quoting: Let Freedom Ring

I fell for it...
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think is the male victim, posting in case his info gives any clues. And because his previous job listing says

"-Lead Multi-million dollar New Product Development initiatives of new highly efficient Light Emitting Plasma products for a start-up"

and that sounds... interesting.

[link to www.linkedin.com]

That said, it is my understanding that the killed couple was in the house next door and not the one they say exploded.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Then we also have threads and news here concernng the possibility of a Navy Coup.....where does Petraus (sp?) and the CIA fit in?

Taking you down memory name...Special Agent Steven Ivens..anyone remember hism? recall he said.."they are all insane." [link to www.eutimes.net]

he was found later less than a mile from his home with a gun shot to his head..murdered,not suicide!

I remember. Who are the good guys. the CIA? Petraus?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Think about it. If they wanted to blow something up... do you think they would crash the damned drone ????

This (if we're on the right track) would have been an accident. Somebody just lost touch with their "joy stick" and down she came - or some kind of malfunction.

bsflag
If the intended target was hit it would have been much worse.Think mighty men of valor.
LadyLucy

User ID: 19191714
United States
11/12/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.wthr.com]

[link to www.fox59.com]

ummm, okay.if you say so.
Yes I Did !!!!

United States
11/12/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Jessers.

sorry - link

WOW !!! am I seeing things ???? Directly under that tree at your link - it actually looks like the BODY of a drone.

Nooooooo I must be losing my mind and seeing things !!

wtf
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 27567378
United States
11/12/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

agree!

was this when they started acting all weird and stopped saying street names and things?

yes

Then you also have the guy ordered in for the debriefing..."Physical" debriefing.

Give him some Scopolomine to make him forget what he saw. I wish I had recorded all that audio from radio reference last night.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
recent comment left on the WTHR facebook page:

"What's up with sum websites saying that the explosion was due to a drone carrying missles by the C.I.A tht was targeting Indianapolis,In"

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

sounds like other people are thinking the same thing....if that is the case, there's no way all of those first responders will be able to keep their mouth shuts. someone will tell someone what they saw....

And end up suicided if they do.bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember one first responder on radio reference last night saying to his chief, "come over here at look at this, ummmm, debris field. At first I thought it was bodies, but it was probably the drone parts.

That was a very telling statement he made. My first thought was that he/they saw something that was not what they expected.

agree!

Yah, and remember a/c (can't remember his ID right now) who was doing so much radio dictation for us? Then he said there was nothing coming in anymore. A firefighter on here posted, and said this is normal when they don't want to be heard...they all carry cell phones to text and talk privately when they don't want certain info aired, because they know anyone can channel in.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think is the male victim, posting in case his info gives any clues. And because his previous job listing says

"-Lead Multi-million dollar New Product Development initiatives of new highly efficient Light Emitting Plasma products for a start-up"

and that sounds... interesting.

[link to www.linkedin.com]

That said, it is my understanding that the killed couple was in the house next door and not the one they say exploded.

I wondered how they afforded that house on a school teacher salary for the wife.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

agree!

Yah, and remember a/c (can't remember his ID right now) who was doing so much radio dictation for us? Then he said there was nothing coming in anymore. A firefighter on here posted, and said this is normal when they don't want to be heard...they all carry cell phones to text and talk privately when they don't want certain info aired, because they know anyone can channel in.

yep!

GLP