Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,780 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 40,410
Pageviews Today: 80,641Threads Today: 40Posts Today: 646
01:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
11/12/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
Ok, but WHY would anyone want to blow up a "random" neighborhood in an everyday Indianapolis neighborhood? Logically it would seem accidental, no?
 Quoting: scorpio66

Who knows. Did they miss their target?

I still don't get the people who were found unconscious. Would the missles on that thing have caused such an effect?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26143620

Think about it. If they wanted to blow something up... do you think they would crash the damned drone ????

This (if we're on the right track) would have been an accident. Somebody just lost touch with their "joy stick" and down she came - or some kind of malfunction.
 Quoting: Yes I Did !!!!

bsflag
If the intended target was hit it would have been much worse.Think mighty men of valor.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73913

Meaning, bringing it down in a neighborhood was better than where it was headed? Where might that have been?
scorpio66  (OP)

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/12/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think is the male victim, posting in case his info gives any clues. And because his previous job listing says

"-Lead Multi-million dollar New Product Development initiatives of new highly efficient Light Emitting Plasma products for a start-up"

and that sounds... interesting.

[link to www.linkedin.com]

That said, it is my understanding that the killed couple was in the house next door and not the one they say exploded.

I wondered how they afforded that house on a school teacher salary for the wife.

Anyone know what that is?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

OMG...I do see the propeller in that one pic!! I don't see anything in others but not that it matters. WTH
 Quoting: Jessers

Jessers.

Look to the right of the tree on the left side. Look where the Ladder truck lights are shining.

sorry - link

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]

WOW !!! am I seeing things ???? Directly under that tree at your link - it actually looks like the BODY of a drone.

Nooooooo I must be losing my mind and seeing things !!

wtf

Ive been saying that to myself all day. I finally said what the hell and posted it. I thought i was loosing my mind and why wouldn't you answer my posts about that sowingseed? LOL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27429145
France
11/12/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

WOW !!! am I seeing things ???? Directly under that tree at your link - it actually looks like the BODY of a drone.

wtf

wtf wtf wtf it looks like a single passenger plane to me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73913
United States
Report Abusive Post

Who knows. Did they miss their target?

I still don't get the people who were found unconscious. Would the missles on that thing have caused such an effect?

Think about it. If they wanted to blow something up... do you think they would crash the damned drone ????

This (if we're on the right track) would have been an accident. Somebody just lost touch with their "joy stick" and down she came - or some kind of malfunction.

bsflag
If the intended target was hit it would have been much worse.Think mighty men of valor.

Meaning, bringing it down in a neighborhood was better than where it was headed? Where might that have been?

[link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

was this when they started acting all weird and stopped saying street names and things?

yes

Then you also have the guy ordered in for the debriefing..."Physical" debriefing.

Give him some Scopolomine to make him forget what he saw. I wish I had recorded all that audio from radio reference last night.
 Quoting: Let Freedom Ring

Poor guy. I didn't think of that. Guess he's wondering if his headache is from smoke inhalation.
SowingSeeds

User ID: 26861823
United States
Report Abusive Post
If you see the business the husband was involved with ,microchip,apple,android etc etc....good darn money right there!

Strong combination of engineering, product management, project management, marketing, and sales experience that gives me valuable insight into the entire process of product development. Exceptional analytical skills that allow me to learn and put together disparate pieces of information together quickly to provide insight in numerous disciplines. Analytical force behind many decisions both in product management and engineering that have delivered more than $80M in incremental revenue. [link to www.linkedin.com]
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was a very telling statement he made. My first thought was that he/they saw something that was not what they expected.
 Quoting: Seagal5

agree!

was this when they started acting all weird and stopped saying street names and things?

Yah, and remember a/c (can't remember his ID right now) who was doing so much radio dictation for us? Then he said there was nothing coming in anymore. A firefighter on here posted, and said this is normal when they don't want to be heard...they all carry cell phones to text and talk privately when they don't want certain info aired, because they know anyone can channel in.
 Quoting: Seagal5

They actually said they were changing over to a secure channel.
The_Brave

User ID: 1630959
United States
11/12/2012 01:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just to note again:

In my previous post I explain what was going on in the area, as far as "instant" messages right when it happened from many people.

I was busy at work, but turned on the Scanner right away.

From my perspective: The chatter could not have been anymore alarming.

Not from what happened had just happened, but from the standpoint of it all together.

- My co worker hears something, (Doesn't tell me he did until I read out loud my incoming messages.)

- Minutes later, messages of all sorts start flooding my in boxes, as it was a "go" time situation for those who are awake in this wonderful world.

- Never brushed it off and knew something really bad happened

- Turned on the scanner

- Kept receiving, sending and checking for news somewhere to catch on to the story.

- 20 min later, maybe 10, Local News Reports.

- Then the scanner language became very real and alarming

"Phrases Heard"

"School Gathering Center"
"Landing zone"
"Buses coming to move people"
"DHS"
"Mayor to speak"
"We need assistance"
"Uh-Debris Over Here"
"Relocation for victims at the school"

(These words are not fun to hear, especially a few miles from your location & home territory)

You get the Idea Folks, it got really real, very Freaking Fast.

THANK YOU to everyone participating and seeking a base of truth in this matter. They have no official story and that tells the tale itself.

It happened: It happened Here....& Thank God people like you all are around to help find out what is going on in this world.

"The Truth is Stranger than Fiction"
Kissplash

User ID: 18998054
United States
Report Abusive Post
I think is the male victim, posting in case his info gives any clues. And because his previous job listing says

"-Lead Multi-million dollar New Product Development initiatives of new highly efficient Light Emitting Plasma products for a start-up"

That said, it is my understanding that the killed couple was in the house next door and not the one they say exploded.

I wondered how they afforded that house on a school teacher salary for the wife.

Thank you! This is why I was getting no where using his full name. All that info makes me wonder if he was an intended target. Hmmm....RF techie gone rogue?
LEARN HOW TO BE KIND OR BE LEFT BEHIND. OXOXO
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anyone know what that is?

For the wife in that area...probably not much more than 30-35K
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73913
United States
11/12/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

Yep.bump
taniatarn

User ID: 27288484
New Zealand
11/12/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a close up of the bat like symbol captured in one of the debris photos...its is clearly not added after the photo was taken so can't be a watermark...so what the hell is it???

[link to img94.imageshack.us]

Maybe it was painted on the road by kids or something???
Interested observer of all things interesting!

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/12/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27429145

wtf

wtf wtf wtf it looks like a single passenger plane to me

I'm tired from being up late last night lol...but, I see what you see under the tree. Anyone tried blowing up the pic?
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
Just to note again:

In my previous post I explain what was going on in the area, as far as "instant" messages right when it happened from many people.

Not from what happened had just happened, but from the standpoint of it all together.

- My co worker hears something, (Doesn't tell me he did until I read out loud my incoming messages.)

- Minutes later, messages of all sorts start flooding my in boxes, as it was a "go" time situation for those who are awake in this wonderful world.

- Turned on the scanner

- Kept receiving, sending and checking for news somewhere to catch on to the story.

"Phrases Heard"

"Landing zone"
"DHS"
"Mayor to speak"
"We need assistance"
"Uh-Debris Over Here"

(These words are not fun to hear, especially a few miles from your location & home territory)

THANK YOU to everyone participating and seeking a base of truth in this matter. They have no official story and that tells the tale itself.

It happened: It happened Here....& Thank God people like you all are around to help find out what is going on in this world.

Quoting: The_Brave

High 5 other OP! Glad you and your family are safe! hf
SowingSeeds

United States
Report Abusive Post

Jessers.

Look to the right of the tree on the left side. Look where the Ladder truck lights are shining.

sorry - link

wtf

Ive been saying that to myself all day. I finally said what the hell and posted it. I thought i was loosing my mind and why wouldn't you answer my posts about that sowingseed? LOL.

So sorry...yes you did indeed catch that,and nicely done :) I'm grabbing past pages as much as I can.Apologise if I have missed anyones questions.My mind is going in 200 + directions today.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
taniatarn

New Zealand
Report Abusive Post
This is a close up of the bat like symbol captured in one of the debris photos...its is clearly not added after the photo was taken so can't be a watermark...so what the hell is it???

Quoting: taniatarn

The close up was taken from this photo on the wish TV Site..

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.
LadyLucy

User ID: 19191714
United States
Report Abusive Post
@Let Freedom Ring, i didn't join this site before the explosion, what the heck are you talking about? email the admin of this site, they can verify when i signed up...i just wanted to share my 2 cents from a local's view point, but if you wanna make me out to be something sinister than okay...whatever.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

I saw that too, on another link to the pics. Bizzare.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

Oh, thank you! that's the thing I was mentioning earlier - WTF is that??
taniatarn

New Zealand
Report Abusive Post

Anybody seen that symbol anywhere before???

wtfwtf

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, that's the one I saw earlier today. What is that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

How would it be if Sorcha Fail was finally spot on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27573554
United States
Report Abusive Post
The military shot down an UFO. That's the only thing that makes sense.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you see the business the husband was involved with ,microchip,apple,android etc etc....good darn money right there!

Strong combination of engineering, product management, project management, marketing, and sales experience that gives me valuable insight into the entire process of product development. Exceptional analytical skills that allow me to learn and put together disparate pieces of information together quickly to provide insight in numerous disciplines. Analytical force behind many decisions both in product management and engineering that have delivered more than $80M in incremental revenue. [link to www.linkedin.com]
 Quoting: SowingSeeds

I work for these kind of shirts....they can afford a house like that.
taniatarn

New Zealand
11/12/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its very strange...and almost as though it was photographed purposely.....WHY on earth would it be there??

Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 27567378
United States
11/12/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know, but it gives me cold chills. Perfectly symmetrical, not an accident. Too perfectly detailed for a kid's drawing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to note again:

- Turned on the scanner

"Phrases Heard"

"Landing zone"
"DHS"
"Mayor to speak"
"We need assistance"
"Uh-Debris Over Here"

Quoting: The_Brave

How did everyone know it was a go situation. By go, do you mean bug out?

Don't you have a thread? can you list it?
SowingSeeds

United States
11/12/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is that a picture while debris is falling from the sky..or is it debris already laying on the ground?

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its very strange...and almost as though it was photographed purposely.....WHY on earth would it be there??

When I saw the pic on the news online...it looks like a photo taken of debree flying in the air. Why on earth is that symbol in the photo that is on news links?

GLP