Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,698 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 632,855
Pageviews Today: 828,893Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 3,316
07:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
11/12/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
[link to www.freerepublic.com]

Scroll way down in comments
Has a picture of couple that died and another pic of explosion that looks kinda like a mushroom cloud, or two demons..

Sorry if this is already posted , i read the whole thread throughout the night last night, but cant remember if this link has been shared.
 Quoting: closing eyes

Talk about FAE on that site. Call me stupid but I don't know what that means?
taniatarn

User ID: 27288484
New Zealand
11/12/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is a close up of the bat like symbol captured in one of the debris photos...its is clearly not added after the photo was taken so can't be a watermark...so what the hell is it???

[link to img94.imageshack.us]

Maybe it was painted on the road by kids or something???
 Quoting: taniatarn

The close up was taken from this photo on the wish TV Site..

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]

Wow..that is so strange. I went searching to see if I could find another copy of this picture for comparison. I typed Indianapolis explosion in to google search and this was one of the things that came up....

[link to img33.imageshack.us]

Last Edited by taniatarn on 11/12/2012 02:07 AM
Interested observer of all things interesting!

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to get off topic, but something HUGE just hit our atmosphere!! I've been watching this while reading this thread: [link to www.meteorscan.com]
 Quoting: Yes I Did !!!!

Oh my...that looks pretty big.
SowingSeeds

User ID: 26861823
United States
11/12/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard "School Buses."

Which made it creepier...

At one point this message was sent out to my group of friends..

"Don't go on the Buses." - "Stay put, friends will come get you to be with loved ones."

Now you tell me, if that isn't just about as real as it gets, and I'm glad people were getting this message out there.
 Quoting: The_Brave

You must have been a bit freaked out. Is everyone ok?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26143620

I forgot to mention another thing.. fema and rfid program...this someone started a thread here on it.If anyone got on those buses, wonder if they got "tagged"..
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone is great :)

The casualties could have been way worse, a total blessing it was not worse, but I do wonder and pray for those who got "Sick."

I don't like that at all and am really feeling for those families.

It was just an overall "Odd" and "Strange" Evening.

Thank you for your kind thoughts :)

GLP Effect is running with this story, and that brings faith to all those who deserve to know the truth about the world they live in. :)

It's good your group is ready for whatever happens. There is no place that is safe. It's up to our fate I fear.
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 27567378
United States
11/12/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a close up of the bat like symbol captured in one of the debris photos...its is clearly not added after the photo was taken so can't be a watermark...so what the hell is it???

I don't know, but it gives me cold chills. Perfectly symmetrical, not an accident. Too perfectly detailed for a kid's drawing.
 Quoting: Let Freedom Ring

Looks like it has been done with a stencil....but who, when and why I would love to know?

Have tried searching for bat symbols but so far nothing like that to be found...

I found something similar under eagle logos, it was a generic one though, not belonging to any particular groups.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know, but it gives me cold chills. Perfectly symmetrical, not an accident. Too perfectly detailed for a kid's drawing.

Looks like it has been done with a stencil....but who, when and why I would love to know?

Have tried searching for bat symbols but so far nothing like that to be found...

Don't laugh at me but do the Fandango Rangers have a symbol?

not laughing here..just so you know they are known as
Fandango Rangers = FR = Force Recon, United States Marine Corps
 Quoting: SowingSeeds

Oh, I'm not making fun. My nephew is a marine...didn't know what FR meant. Thanks for the info.
LadyLucy

User ID: 19191714
United States
11/12/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
i wish i was interesting enough to be a shill :(
scorpio66  (OP)

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/12/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's an odd picture that doesn't really match with the other pictures posted. I wish we could at least tell if it is a stuff falling or something on the ground.

the "bat" picture:

Last Edited by scorpio66 on 11/12/2012 02:11 AM
Girl Genius

User ID: 1133676
United States
Report Abusive Post
not trying to over post or anything, but i thought i'd mention...i work at fed ex, indy has the 2nd largest sorting hub in the US second to memphis, and for the past 2 months they have been playing this video on a loop when you walk thru the security doors,..a video instructing employees on what to do if there is a terrorist attack at work...they've never played a video like that before. they usually always play sunshiney crap like employee of the month or donations made to the united way...i've worked there for 16 years, and they didn't even play those sort of videos after the 9/11 attack...my sister said her ambulance company has been given instructions to prepare for an enormous catastrophe, she told me this about 9 months ago, but she's always worked up about something so i dismissed it, but then they started playing the doomsday video at work and now this explosion by my house, dang i don't know what to think! i started googling stories about other explosions tonight trying to see if there is a world wide pattern, and that's how i found this forum...i'm probably not gonna sleep well tonight :(
 Quoting: LadyLucy

Thanks for sharing and welcome to GLP (for what it's worth :)

Stay safe!
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed…
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
@Let Freedom Ring, i didn't join this site before the explosion, what the heck are you talking about? email the admin of this site, they can verify when i signed up...i just wanted to share my 2 cents from a local's view point, but if you wanna make me out to be something sinister than okay...whatever.

Freaking out about not getting your 15 cents per post?

Here is when you joined, since you don't seem to know. 4 hours before the explosion.

11/11/2012 7:19 PM
Last Login On 11/11/2012 8:01 PM

Ever heard the phrase "methinks thou dost protest too much?"

I hate shills.

ROFLMAO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12269654
United States
Report Abusive Post
November 11, 2012

Massive Explosion Reported After CIA Drone Targets Indianapolis

[link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]
Yes I Did !!!!

User ID: 27466257
United States
11/12/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to get off topic, but something HUGE just hit our atmosphere!! I've been watching this while reading this thread: [link to www.meteorscan.com]

The one I was talking about was gone by the time I posted about it. It was bigger than any I've seen.... None that large since.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Wow..that is so strange. I went searching to see if I could find another copy of this picture for comparison. I typed Indianapolis explosion in to google search and this was one of the things that came up....

[link to img33.imageshack.us]

Oh my, feeling all warm and fuzzy now.
LadyLucy

User ID: 19191714
United States
Report Abusive Post
@Let Freedom Ring, i didn't join this site before the explosion, what the heck are you talking about? email the admin of this site, they can verify when i signed up...i just wanted to share my 2 cents from a local's view point, but if you wanna make me out to be something sinister than okay...whatever.

Here is when you joined, since you don't seem to know. 4 hours before the explosion.

I hate shills.

but...the explosion happened on 11/10...
The_Brave

User ID: 1630959
United States
11/12/2012 02:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
They were taking folks to the school nearby...

However, groups of people, to the school, on top of reports non stop on the scanner of injuries, need assistance, EMS here, EMS there.

So why not the hospitals?

I guess it was for relocation..But then you hear, "Staging Zone."

:/

It was just too much, too strange and it didn't help it was Loud, Powerful and pretty much scared anyone nearby, especially if kids woke up.

I mean...That's enough to put any parent on high alert.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard "School Buses."

Which made it creepier...

At one point this message was sent out to my group of friends..

"Don't go on the Buses." - "Stay put, friends will come get you to be with loved ones."

Now you tell me, if that isn't just about as real as it gets, and I'm glad people were getting this message out there.

You must have been a bit freaked out. Is everyone ok?

I forgot to mention another thing.. fema and rfid program...this someone started a thread here on it.If anyone got on those buses, wonder if they got "tagged"..

I don't think you have to ask that question. I think you know that to be true.

So, making me think. My husband is not ok....nothing more needs to be said. I have a five year old and totally dependant on myself only. Where does one bug out to in the northeast.
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
11/12/2012 02:14 AM

Report Abusive Post

Hummm maybe owl god Moloch...
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/12/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

However, groups of people, to the school, on top of reports non stop on the scanner of injuries, need assistance, EMS here, EMS there.

It was just too much, too strange and it didn't help it was Loud, Powerful and pretty much scared anyone nearby, especially if kids woke up.

They didn't take the sick to the hospital?
Yes I Did !!!!

User ID: 27466257
United States
11/12/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

We always set up a "staging zone". It's where multiple departments meet to get info and orders. That's not a "biggie" - that's normal in a situation like that.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
not trying to over post or anything, but i thought i'd mention...i work at fed ex, indy has the 2nd largest sorting hub in the US second to memphis, and for the past 2 months they have been playing this video on a loop when you walk thru the security doors,..a video instructing employees on what to do if there is a terrorist attack at work...they've never played a video like that before. they usually always play sunshiney crap like employee of the month or donations made to the united way...i've worked there for 16 years, and they didn't even play those sort of videos after the 9/11 attack...my sister said her ambulance company has been given instructions to prepare for an enormous catastrophe, she told me this about 9 months ago, but she's always worked up about something so i dismissed it, but then they started playing the doomsday video at work and now this explosion by my house, dang i don't know what to think! i started googling stories about other explosions tonight trying to see if there is a world wide pattern, and that's how i found this forum...i'm probably not gonna sleep well tonight :(

Thanks for sharing and welcome to GLP (for what it's worth :)

Stay safe!
 Quoting: Girl Genius

Hmmmm....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27429145
France
11/12/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

The one I was talking about was gone by the time I posted about it. It was bigger than any I've seen.... None that large since.

Here you go. [link to imageshack.us]

Just saw this as well, holyyyyy crappppp wtf [link to imageshack.us]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have watched before....we'll be seeing alot of threads tonight for meteors.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I hate shills.

but...the explosion happened on 11/10...

Let it go. You were derailing the thread with talk of UPS and terrorist. If you want to shill, I mean last on GLP you might want to learn to stay on task.
SowingSeeds

United States
11/12/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Seagal5

Ok odd,was talking to a bud,he said that sometimes in gangs,when doing a hit,a place could get "tagged",(spray painted)but if it is a bird,or bat looking symbol see if it could be a bird with no head or tail.So I'm like ok,why..then he says,evil **** ,just some crud ya don't wanna mess with.He asked me why I asked,I kinda blew off his question,gotta pick your info to the who, very carefully in my field,ya know.So I ask him if he could direct me to some books or something more on this,he says "hell no,just leave it alone! I'm telling you it's dark f- ****!!!We bs'd about some other cases and then hung up.thought that was odd.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
closing eyes

User ID: 24721119
United States
11/12/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cnn.com]

Here a link to picture of drone crash in maryland.

Another link about ten things you should know about drones

[link to www.cnn.com]
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

I thought the sick calls was stunningly high too. I thought if people got sick in the middle of the night and needed immediate treatment, they got in their car and drove to the ER. Why so many ambulance calls for sick people?

Heck I called 911 a few years ago when my 5 year old had a seizure during a high fever/mono a few years ago. But she was just a small toddler then and I didn't want to take her to ER in my car and risk another seizure. Otherwise, I wouldn't think of dialing 911 for an illness.
SowingSeeds

United States
11/12/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Grab my email,and stay in touch will ya?

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here you go. [link to imageshack.us]

Just saw this as well, holyyyyy crappppp wtf [link to imageshack.us]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27429145

Looks like it's gonna be a long night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
11/12/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did they find a crater yet?

GLP