Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,399 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 474,675
Pageviews Today: 620,315Threads Today: 193Posts Today: 2,583
05:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

SowingSeeds

User ID: 26861823
United States
11/12/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
Aren't we suppose to be having a close call by astroid nibiru or something? remember reading something about it somewhere.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
Anodyne339

User ID: 26867619
United States
11/12/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
@Let Freedom Ring, i didn't join this site before the explosion, what the heck are you talking about? email the admin of this site, they can verify when i signed up...i just wanted to share my 2 cents from a local's view point, but if you wanna make me out to be something sinister than okay...whatever.
 Quoting: LadyLucy

Freaking out about not getting your 15 cents per post?

Here is when you joined, since you don't seem to know. 4 hours before the explosion.

11/11/2012 7:19 PM
Last Login On 11/11/2012 8:01 PM

Ever heard the phrase "methinks thou dost protest too much?"

I hate shills.
 Quoting: Let Freedom Ring

Ummm... The explosion took place on 11-10 (Saturday). She joined the day after. 11-11 is Sunday, and she joined Sunday evening. I think you have your dates mixed up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
11/12/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Seagal5

Ok odd,was talking to a bud,he said that sometimes in gangs,when doing a hit,a place could get "tagged",(spray painted)but if it is a bird,or bat looking symbol see if it could be a bird with no head or tail.So I'm like ok,why..then he says,evil **** ,just some crud ya don't wanna mess with.He asked me why I asked,I kinda blew off his question,gotta pick your info to the who, very carefully in my field,ya know.So I ask him if he could direct me to some books or something more on this,he says "hell no,just leave it alone! I'm telling you it's dark f- ****!!!We bs'd about some other cases and then hung up.thought that was odd.
 Quoting: SowingSeeds

Are you saying he was talking illuminati symbol?
scorpio66  (OP)

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/12/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have the scanner on

[link to www.radioreference.com]

and just caught something about a natural gas smell somewhere... was trying to find that bat symbol and was kinda tuned out and didn't catch it all... anyone else hear that?
closing eyes

User ID: 24721119
United States
11/12/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.freerepublic.com]

Scroll way down in comments
Has a picture of couple that died and another pic of explosion that looks kinda like a mushroom cloud, or two demons..

Sorry if this is already posted , i read the whole thread throughout the night last night, but cant remember if this link has been shared.
 Quoting: closing eyes

Talk about FAE on that site. Call me stupid but I don't know what that means?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26143620

I googled fae- fuel air explosives?
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cnn.com]

Here a link to picture of drone crash in maryland.

Another link about ten things you should know about drones

[link to www.cnn.com]

Wow, the burn field looks similare to the one in the pics we've seen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23918486
United States
11/12/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im smoking some good bud right now, and literally, im a 5fucking minute walk from where the explosion in indianapolis happened, who wants me to walk over there? I can give proof also but it might take me a while to upload it.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im smoking some good bud right now, and literally, im a 5fucking minute walk from where the explosion in indianapolis happened, who wants me to walk over there? I can give proof also but it might take me a while to upload it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23918486

They have that neighborhood on curfew and you probably can't just stroll on in. What neighborhood do you live in?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Aren't we suppose to be having a close call by astroid nibiru or something? remember reading something about it somewhere.

[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov] VC26&orb=1
SowingSeeds

United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Seagal5

Ok odd,was talking to a bud,he said that sometimes in gangs,when doing a hit,a place could get "tagged",(spray painted)but if it is a bird,or bat looking symbol see if it could be a bird with no head or tail.So I'm like ok,why..then he says,evil **** ,just some crud ya don't wanna mess with.He asked me why I asked,I kinda blew off his question,gotta pick your info to the who, very carefully in my field,ya know.So I ask him if he could direct me to some books or something more on this,he says "hell no,just leave it alone! I'm telling you it's dark f- ****!!!We bs'd about some other cases and then hung up.thought that was odd.

Are you saying he was talking illuminati symbol?

Have no idea,he never would elaborate.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27429145
France
Report Abusive Post

5min high = 20min =/= gas store munchie break. But yes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408355
Australia
11/12/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
i wish i was interesting enough to be a shill :(

Please don't worry about it. You have as much right to post as anyone else. You just need to get a tuff skin as people get called lots of things here - most of them not nice. :-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Has a picture of couple that died and another pic of explosion that looks kinda like a mushroom cloud, or two demons..

Sorry if this is already posted , i read the whole thread throughout the night last night, but cant remember if this link has been shared.

Talk about FAE on that site. Call me stupid but I don't know what that means?

I googled fae- fuel air explosives?

Then like the fuel of a crashes plane/drone?
SowingSeeds

United States
11/12/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

thanks for that link

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21778193
United States
11/12/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

thanks for that link

welcome.
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 27567378
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is a close up of the bat like symbol captured in one of the debris photos...its is clearly not added after the photo was taken so can't be a watermark...so what the hell is it???

[link to img94.imageshack.us]

Maybe it was painted on the road by kids or something???
 Quoting: taniatarn

The close up was taken from this photo on the wish TV Site..

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]
 Quoting: taniatarn

Hummm maybe owl god Moloch...
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

I think you may be right.
Let Freedom Ring

United States
11/12/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
@Let Freedom Ring, i didn't join this site before the explosion, what the heck are you talking about? email the admin of this site, they can verify when i signed up...i just wanted to share my 2 cents from a local's view point, but if you wanna make me out to be something sinister than okay...whatever.

Freaking out about not getting your 15 cents per post?

Here is when you joined, since you don't seem to know. 4 hours before the explosion.

11/11/2012 7:19 PM
Last Login On 11/11/2012 8:01 PM

Ever heard the phrase "methinks thou dost protest too much?"

I hate shills.

but...the explosion happened on 11/10...

you are right, and I stand corrected. I apologize.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

They have that neighborhood on curfew and you probably can't just stroll on in. What neighborhood do you live in?
 Quoting: scorpio66

I just wanted to go talk to the cops. Id be walking. And my cousin lives in plesant lake which is where im at right at the moment. Ive passed by a few times just to check it out.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I just wanted to go talk to the cops. Id be walking. And my cousin lives in plesant lake which is where im at right at the moment. Ive passed by a few times just to check it out.

Ok, that is right over there. I don't know what you are planning to ask the police, but you should prob keep your stoner ass at home. ;)
SowingSeeds

United States
11/12/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Searching different channels on scanner and hit this...

[link to www.radioreference.com]

LAPD - Wilshire and Olympic Divisions

Uniden 396T scanning Wilshire/Olympic Divison base and Wilshire Simplex.

Tonight I will be broadcasting Burbank PD on this channel due to bomb squad activity on Hollywood Way. (64 minutes ago

Last Edited by SowingSeeds on 11/12/2012 02:46 AM

Let Freedom Ring

United States
11/12/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, that is right over there. I don't know what you are planning to ask the police, but you should prob keep your stoner ass at home. ;)

LOL, Yeah, you're not in Colorado, and they can smell pot, you know. Marijuana has to be the only drug that makes you want to go talk to cops.

Last Edited by Let Freedom Ring on 11/12/2012 02:48 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL...I'm going to agree with that...yeah. I agree.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey man, life is life. Im not going to cause harm just ask questions. But now that i think about it, probably not a good thing this late at night lol. Suspicious much? Apparently another explosion happened in morgan county too?
But hey you live close?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, Yeah, you're not in Colorado, and they can smell pot, you know. Marijuana has to be the only drug that makes you want to go talk to cops.

I talk to cops around here stoned all the time. I cant hide it well either. Like at all. Im just chill. I dont like violence so i dont cause any lol.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey man, life is life. Im not going to cause harm just ask questions. But now that i think about it, probably not a good thing this late at night lol. Suspicious much? Apparently another explosion happened in morgan county too?
But hey you live close?

Yeah, near Franklin & Southport Roads. Haven't heard anything about Morgan County. when did that supposedly happen?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22328830
United States
11/12/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

From that link,

: RummyChick

I live about 3 miles from the explosion and it certainly woke me up at 11:13 last night. I thought someone had ran a car into the front of our home because the house shook. My son is a nurse and one of his nurse collegues owned the house that exploded. She had been having trouble with her gas heat all week and Citizens gas had been out working on her gas lines just three or four days before the explosion. She was gone from home since Thursday night and not home when the explosion occured. Thus, it certainly appears to be a gas explosion. She did, however, get a call from police asking if she had any enemies or anyone who might want to do something like this to her but I think they are just covering all the bases for the inevitable lawsuits which will be forthcoming.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
this picture is bugging me so much! what is that damn thing?!

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

But hey you live close?

Yeah, near Franklin & Southport Roads. Haven't heard anything about Morgan County. when did that supposedly happen?

Idk my cousin just saw it somewhere.
RI McGuillicutty

User ID: 19513402
United States
11/12/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

But hey you live close?

Morgan County? That's where I'm originally from. I haven't heard anything.

Last Edited by Naptown Neanderthal on 11/12/2012 02:58 AM
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."

GLP