Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 698,112
Pageviews Today: 1,225,124Threads Today: 523Posts Today: 8,793
02:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23456097
United States
11/12/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
credit for this goes to the Nika team.

WOW what an interesting thread I have found!! this was like reading a book. Very entertaining. Here's my 2 cents. THERE IS NO WAY THAT WAS A GAS EXPLOSION. I am 1/2 mile directly east. In the neighborhood just south of hospital. There is one tidbit of info that may be important. I know of people in the immediate area that saw multiple emergency response vehicles at the Mary Bryant Elem School literally 2 minutes after explosion. So many that there had to be foreknowledge of something. This comes from someone who was just casually repeating his story of the events. When that was mentioned I pointed out the possible flaw and then they realized what they had really seen. Maybe that's why there was such a quick response that they kept pointing out that night in interviews. People in this area WILL NOT LET THIS GO!!! THERE WILL BE QUESTIONS ANSWERED!! MY GOD THE INTENSITY AND CRISPNESS OF THE BOOM. I swore lightning had struck next door and blew the house up. That's how intense it was here a 1/2 mile away. I find it interesting that most of the other people who experienced it were East of the explosion. And WAY East. Just about everyone knows the "official not really a story" is BS. I'd imagine if the final outcome isn't acceptable there are going to be a lot of pissed off people around here. It's ALL just TOO FISHY!!!!
 Quoting: Tooclosedamn!! 4087038

Thread: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!! (Page 29)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23456097
United States
11/12/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

WOW what an interesting thread I have found!! this was like reading a book. Very entertaining. Here's my 2 cents. THERE IS NO WAY THAT WAS A GAS EXPLOSION. I am 1/2 mile directly east. In the neighborhood just south of hospital. There is one tidbit of info that may be important. I know of people in the immediate area that saw multiple emergency response vehicles at the Mary Bryant Elem School literally 2 minutes after explosion. So many that there had to be foreknowledge of something. This comes from someone who was just casually repeating his story of the events. When that was mentioned I pointed out the possible flaw and then they realized what they had really seen. Maybe that's why there was such a quick response that they kept pointing out that night in interviews. People in this area WILL NOT LET THIS GO!!! THERE WILL BE QUESTIONS ANSWERED!! MY GOD THE INTENSITY AND CRISPNESS OF THE BOOM. I swore lightning had struck next door and blew the house up. That's how intense it was here a 1/2 mile away. I find it interesting that most of the other people who experienced it were East of the explosion. And WAY East. Just about everyone knows the "official not really a story" is BS. I'd imagine if the final outcome isn't acceptable there are going to be a lot of pissed off people around here. It's ALL just TOO FISHY!!!!

Thread: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!! (Page 29)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27588216

ok, are they computer tracking methane releases since synthia and other things are melting giant methane slabs? and strange foam rupturing from sinkholes and unknown fluid is coming off of the coast. the drone thing could really be an intentional blow of a methane bubble, and they didn't want it released because it would cause mass illness (rob the population of air instantly), so they blew it as it emerged from the ground and blamed it on a natural gas explosion. But as you can read, many people are still falling ill.
SowingSeeds

User ID: 26861823
United States
11/12/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for sharing.Glad you are safe.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26165384
United States
11/12/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
can anyone who lives in the vicinity report regarding the debris field. is debris being gathered and hauled away?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27588609
United States
11/12/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27588216

ok, are they computer tracking methane releases since synthia and other things are melting giant methane slabs? and strange foam rupturing from sinkholes and unknown fluid is coming off of the coast. the drone thing could really be an intentional blow of a methane bubble, and they didn't want it released because it would cause mass illness (rob the population of air instantly), so they blew it as it emerged from the ground and blamed it on a natural gas explosion. But as you can read, many people are still falling ill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23456097

watch the shill try to SLIDE past this post. watch, they will use the hi, thank you, and flower gif for the next 5 pages.
SowingSeeds

United States
11/12/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just throwing out a few things...

* Ink Blot

* Batman shooting and the complete overuse of the batman symbol

[link to img94.imageshack.us]

* The picture could be up-side-down but when I turn my laptop (I've looked at this from all angles) it doesn't

* I HAVE seen this somewhere before...

OMG GOOGLE GREAT HORNED OWL!!!!!!!!!
the wings, the pointy things on it head

[link to www.jrcompton.com]
scoll down 1/8

hf rockon
 Quoting: MzTreeChick

Could look like that.

Last Edited by SowingSeeds on 11/12/2012 10:57 AM
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
SowingSeeds

United States
11/12/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

watch the shill try to SLIDE past this post. watch, they will use the hi, thank you, and flower gif for the next 5 pages.

Interesting.

Last Edited by SowingSeeds on 11/12/2012 10:56 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27429145
France
11/12/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27429145
France
11/12/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
thread dead?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27388460
United States
11/12/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4777394
Canada
11/12/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a story that was just posted an article about all this over at EXTINCTON PROTOCOL.

They actually fact check their story's to maintain the integrity of the site.

Go read it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281165
United States
11/12/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to get off topic, but something HUGE just hit our atmosphere!! I've been watching this while reading this thread: [link to www.meteorscan.com]
 Quoting: Yes I Did !!!!

Oh my...that looks pretty big.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26143620

Sorry but that site looks about as real as Kevin martin's haarp statusbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
11/12/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well,it's time to crank up the coffee pot,it's cold outside this morning.I gotta suit up and hit the bricks.Ya'll keep at it,and I'll keep my ears tuned for anything out of the ordinary.(by sight or sound)
 Quoting: SowingSeeds

Good morning SS. Hope your day goes well. Keep your nose to the grindestone. Will be interested to see if you have any more to offer on that image.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
11/12/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
More bullshit.

Many "witnesses" are often confused with timing of things. Their mind makes things up and they think they saw one thing, when it didn't happen. My father would often have a staged attack on him in his classes, make people think he was killed in front of them, and have "witnesses" tell what they saw. Always with stuff which didn't happen being said.

I was only sharing my 2 cents. I didn't go into detail about how this person was driving by the school at that point. I am not going to either. And also you might assume that not everybody just stayed in their houses and waited for the TV to tell them what happened. But believe what you want. I don't care. As someone that lives fairly close to it all I just wanted to share with you all some of my experience. It has effected people around here very much. And the fact that there is no real answer is making it worse.

Thank you for sharing your information. It must be un- nerving to be so close and wide awake at the same time. My heart goes out to you. Do you have any other thoughts you want to share...and ignore those that will try to debunk anything you say...it is GLP!
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 27517723
United States
11/12/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
38.1388 -87.1530 2.5 ml 0 15:49:21 UTC Monday November 12th, 2012 Southern Indiana, Eastern North America localMl

[link to anf.ucsd.edu]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/12/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another thread on page 1

This is written by 'Doggiegirl'...

"Re: MASSIVE EXPLOSION REPORTED AFTER CIA DRONE STRIKE TARGETS INDIANAPOLIS

"Is this a conspiracy site or a coward site???? It was a drone strike but they missed the intended targets......the US Army Resource Svs (PPBES) and the US Defense Finance (DFAS ) both located in Indianapolis, Ind. you people spend fifty pages speculating about gas explosions instead of doing research. Bunch of coward losers."
 Quoting: Seagal5

BUMP THIS

bump

IT'S THE MOST PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION....WHY DHS WAS THERE....WHY THERE IS A MASSIVE COVER-UP.....WHY THOSE HOUSES "VAPORIZED."
LadyLucy

User ID: 19191714
United States
11/12/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wish i was interesting enough to be a shill :(
 Quoting: LadyLucy

Please don't worry about it. You have as much right to post as anyone else. You just need to get a tuff skin as people get called lots of things here - most of them not nice. :-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1408355

thank you! i didn't realize i was coming off as sounding crazy/suspicious earlier...i've never joined a forum like this and i had just had too much to say all at once i reckon...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15897212
United States
11/12/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was hoping this thread would still be going....

This is where the greatest amount of information is located.

I have been refering everyone to this thread and site as it is the cutting edge in information.

Keep it up guys!
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 27517723
United States
11/12/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
38.0176 -89.3565 2.4 ml 0.2886 18:06:03 UTC Monday November 12th, 2012 Southern Illinois, Eastern North America
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/12/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
this picture is bugging me so much! what is that damn thing?!

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]
 Quoting: scorpio66

And why did they take a picture of it to post with the "explosion" photos?
remjr1
User ID: 1392221
United States
11/12/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You, El Q. I'm on my old cell & can't check this right now but sure would be interested in knowing where this housing developement lies in relation to the NMSZ AND to the first of the two quakes you just listed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11326620
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owners of the house that exploded were experiencing problems with their furnace and they believe that to be the cause of the problem.

[link to news.sky.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/12/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was hoping this thread would still be going....

This is where the greatest amount of information is located.

I have been refering everyone to this thread and site as it is the cutting edge in information.

Keep it up guys!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15897212

I agree :)

Another one on front page going, and it's a lot of copy & paste from this one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owners of the house that exploded were experiencing problems with their furnace and they believe that to be the cause of the problem.

[link to news.sky.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11326620

Snip from this article:

"Speculation initially focused on a possible gas leak as the cause of the explosion. But the local utility company, Citizens Energy, says its crews have not found any signs of an escape."
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.sky.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11326620

Apparently the owners had moved into a hotel because of a fault with the furnace potentially allowing gas to reach catastrophic concentrations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23766809
United States
11/12/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nonlinear, catastrophic structural exasperation was the cause of this explosion. Google search it.

chuckle
The_Brave

User ID: 15897212
United States
11/12/2012 02:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yes, this needs to be the focus thread as it has ALL the info.

I have a friend from the gas company and fire department I am meeting with today at some point, also talked to many more folks today who lived so very close.

There is a chance we are meeting with the girl who was smoking a ciggarette in the neighborhood and saw something fall from the sky.

Keep you guys posted, please stay on it you guys! :) God Bless
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nonlinear, catastrophic structural exasperation
chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23766809

Sounds like something a lot of posters are suffering from tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, this needs to be the focus thread as it has ALL the info.

I have a friend from the gas company and fire department I am meeting with today at some point, also talked to many more folks today who lived so very close.

There is a chance we are meeting with the girl who was smoking a ciggarette in the neighborhood and saw something fall from the sky.

Keep you guys posted, please stay on it you guys! :) God Bless
 Quoting: The_Brave

Keep us updated, as well hf
remjr1
User ID: 219210
United States
11/12/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another thought that just won't stop bouncing around in my head....though I'm not certain how we'd even go about validating it.....Is the bird/bat pic an insignia of a Military Unit? Also.....we've heard that eyewitnesses claimed to have heard a "roaring sound" PRIOR to the explosion, someone stating it "sounded like an airplane about to crash". We've seen what COULD be debris from a small plane(Drone?) but we are missing a crater to lend credibility to a conventional missile strike. The blast effected everything in the House BUT what would be 2 of the 5 most logical sources of Natural Gas in the Home, the stove & water heater(missing are fireplace, central heating, gas clothes dryer). Did a plane/drone crash or was (without knowing where this lies in relation to aquifers & fault lines) another type of weapon involved to ignite a natural(as in coming from the ground) gas emission in a less populated area? Just a few thoughts after reading some of the many pages of thoughts/pics/info.

GLP