Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 416,826
Pageviews Today: 694,990Threads Today: 261Posts Today: 4,378
09:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
11/12/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
Link to recording of Radio Communications interesting..

[link to www.arlingtoncardinal.com]
scorpio66  (OP)

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/12/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, the couple is presumed dead. I don't think there was anything left for body recoveries.

I'm finding it a little odd that they keep mentioning that she was a teacher but not mentioning what the husband did. We already found him earlier on a linkedin link posted somewhere upthread, I just find it a little odd that they don't mention what he did.

[link to www.linkedin.com]
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
@scorpion..jinx!
 Quoting: LadyLucy

LOL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1637231
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's my gut feeling that the fireman that was shot in the chest at point blank range in the ground zero area did NOT shoot himself. I think he knew exactly what happened by looking at the damage and was going to spill the beans on what he thought was going on to the public. I also think that there was a crash of some sort and for some reason the word 'drone' keeps popping up. I don't know if a drone shot something else down or a drone lost control but I do believe one was involved.
 Quoting: Kissplash

is there a link somewhere to this fireman shooting?
 Quoting: scorpio66

Is this what you all are talking about????

[link to getthetruthout.icyboards.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1637231

January 2012? it's Nov.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12006687

That shooting took place Saturday Nov. 10, 2012

[link to www.fox59.com]
RadChick

User ID: 26169464
United States
11/12/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.fox59.com]

Image #6

What is that guy holding? Is it a radiation detector?!
 Quoting: Stonepurist 26590115

No on the geiger...looks like a gas-line finder.
Founder of Nuked Radio

Thread: MAYDAY: The Wigner Effect

”To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
~Thomas Paine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19011623
United States
11/12/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The dead couple lived next door to the house where the explosion took place, according to the repot I saw. A single lady lived in the house that blew up, right?
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still hoping someone can figure out what the thing in this picture is...

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27625299
United States
11/12/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

What the hell is that a pic of?
First time I have seen that.
Is it the night sky or something?
Kissplash

User ID: 18998054
United States
11/12/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could it be a shot of a piece of wreckage? Did we ever figure out what the reflective surface this is on?
LEARN HOW TO BE KIND OR BE LEFT BEHIND. OXOXO
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

What the hell is that a pic of?
First time I have seen that.
Is it the night sky or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27625299

It is a picture someone posted on the WishTV site - it just appears with other pictures from that night but it is really out of place and has that darn weird bat thing in it!

Here's a close up from taniatarn:

[link to img94.imageshack.us]

And here's the series of pics in which it appears (pic #5):

scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could it be a shot of a piece of wreckage? Did we ever figure out what the reflective surface this is on?
 Quoting: Kissplash

My guess is it's a car hood or maybe a windshield. Someone else suggested maybe it's taken looking through a window. We really don't know and we've been unable to identify the symbol with an exact match altho there has been speculation that it is from a drone
closing eyes

User ID: 24721119
United States
11/12/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.flickr.com]

comment left on news channel facebook page at 11:26 saturday night reguarding an officer running into the near by hospital.....
 Quoting: LadyLucy

Whats the facebook link? Maybe there are clues buried in the comments?
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27625299
United States
11/12/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks to be thru a tinted car window.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27614555
United States
11/12/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, the couple is presumed dead. I don't think there was anything left for body recoveries.

I'm finding it a little odd that they keep mentioning that she was a teacher but not mentioning what the husband did. We already found him earlier on a linkedin link posted somewhere upthread, I just find it a little odd that they don't mention what he did.

John was an audio engineer for an LLC. He wasn't an underground gov't developer of top secret military whatever. This wasn't some hit conducted by the gov't from a drone with a missile. From the perspective of a guy looking for a new home now, I can tell you there were no missiles or random projectiles from the sky Saturday. I'd say it was unusually nice outside for November, but anybody who lives here will disagree with the unusual part. I understand a conspiracy sounds far more appealing than what the news is saying, because people love controversy... But this was absolutely horrible. It was the loudest thing I've ever heard in my life and the scariest thing I've ever experienced. Children screaming at the tops of their lungs trapped in homes. Massive confusion. It's a whole lot different on the Internet, trying to piece together a conspiracy. We're all trying to piece our lives together out here, everybody is a nervous wreck, and many of us are worried that our insurance companies will call us with a loophole they've found that leaves our families homeless. So we could use your prayers instead. If you want to get to the bottom of this, the owners of the house that exploded would be a good place to start. There's enough drama in that backstory to explain everything.. Just don't feel let down if Aliens don't reveal the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24747405
United States
11/12/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

John was an audio engineer for an LLC. He wasn't an underground gov't developer of top secret military whatever. This wasn't some hit conducted by the gov't from a drone with a missile. From the perspective of a guy looking for a new home now, I can tell you there were no missiles or random projectiles from the sky Saturday. I'd say it was unusually nice outside for November, but anybody who lives here will disagree with the unusual part. I understand a conspiracy sounds far more appealing than what the news is saying, because people love controversy... But this was absolutely horrible. It was the loudest thing I've ever heard in my life and the scariest thing I've ever experienced. Children screaming at the tops of their lungs trapped in homes. Massive confusion. It's a whole lot different on the Internet, trying to piece together a conspiracy. We're all trying to piece our lives together out here, everybody is a nervous wreck, and many of us are worried that our insurance companies will call us with a loophole they've found that leaves our families homeless. So we could use your prayers instead. If you want to get to the bottom of this, the owners of the house that exploded would be a good place to start. There's enough drama in that backstory to explain everything.. Just don't feel let down if Aliens don't reveal the truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27614555

Thank you for this info.

Is it your understanding that John survived the blast at all?

I too am supicious of the homeowners. How convenient that they were not home at the time of the blast.

But "they" have already ruled out a gas leak and a bomb and a meth lab - right?

What's left that a person could do to explode a house?

We have heard that the daughter that lived in the house is a nurse (not oficially or anything), but have we heard much about the mother and her boyfriend?
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27614555

I'm local here too and I apologize if what I said struck you the wrong way. I just find it odd that they don't mention what the husband did even though they keep saying what she did. I also said we already found out about him so it's not that we were thinking he was the target - it really was just a comment as to why they never bother to acknowledge the guy. That said, this is a conspiracy site and that's what we do here so this may not be the best place for you right now.

I understand that you are apparently a Richmond Hills resident and therefore it is an especially traumatic time for you. Since you are in the thick of it, you may not be fully aware that there are some inconsistencies with the information that's coming out and has been since this terrible tragedy occurred on Saturday and we would like to sort that out so that we are assured everyone is safe as possible throughout the community. There are also other issues at play besides aliens and drone strikes and the like. There's also a dangerous methane gas situation along the New Madrid fault line that could very well have played a role in this. We need to know what happened.

Regardless of the cause, this has been a terrible, terrible tragedy for many families and I feel comfortable speaking for everyone here that we hope that you are all able to find peace and comfort in the following days. Stay strong and know that people care.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
And... so sorry for what you must be going through. Sheer terror it sounds like. I hope you and your neighborhood will make a full recovery. Thanks again for posting.
Nonyab23

User ID: 13998309
United States
11/12/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The daughter they kept talking about they said on the news was 12 according to her dad
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The daughter they kept talking about they said on the news was 12 according to her dad
 Quoting: Nonyab23

Oh... I think I should just observe the thread some more then... I thought the daughter was much older...

So - must be the mother who is the nurse then?

Thanks.
Plenty Paws

User ID: 12412937
United States
11/12/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if this has been posted yet. May not have a thing to do with anything...

[link to www.wishtv.com]
AncientDust

User ID: 27299470
United States
11/12/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Google, clathrate gun is firing.
Just don't post the links as it will earn you an instant banning!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.indystar.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27427948
United States
11/12/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to i.imgur.com]

entertain me here!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26476073
United States
11/12/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something is definitely weird about all of this.
Nine's

User ID: 23438707
United States
11/12/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am behind on this thread and trying to catch up, but wondered if you guys heard about a defective furnace possibly being the cause? If you haven't, it's out there.

Now I'll backtrack and find out it's already been posted. 8)
Northern-Lights

User ID: 3894523
New Zealand
11/12/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am behind on this thread and trying to catch up, but wondered if you guys heard about a defective furnace possibly being the cause? If you haven't, it's out there.

Quoting: Nine's

Correct :) lol
Nine's

User ID: 23438707
United States
11/12/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Nine's

Correct :) lol
 Quoting: Northern-Lights

another do Thank you and apologies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27613031
United States
11/12/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
they just posted this ‎Nicole Pence has a compelling story at 5PM with a man who talked to Dion Longworth after the explosion. Dion survived initially, but was unable to escape his home. Eyewitness News has the latest on the south side explosion starting at 5PM.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13998309

Thanks for this. How strange sounding. How could he have survived but not escaped his home - yet talked with someone? Via phone? 911? We would have heard of a 911 call by now I think. Wierd. Please update if you watch the segment.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24747405

well gee, maybe he was trapped?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546575

No kidding.

Just sounds like a strange visual... since there was not much left of the house to be trapped in...

Sounds like some kind of movie thing - where the person is lying trapped in the rubble, near death - yet strong enough to spill their guts about some secret info before they go...

Doesn't sound like real life - but who knows...

Didn't they already say that the couple who was in the house was presumed killed because they didn't find remains?

Did anyone watch the report at 5?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24747405

Longworth was MURDERED.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27613031
United States
11/12/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Husband was in Federal Employment work... search GLP here for "Longworth" or "Explosion"
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/12/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
So where are all the people who were evacuated? Has anyone from nearby areas heard from any of them?
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.

GLP