Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 890,605
Pageviews Today: 1,607,986Threads Today: 530Posts Today: 11,433
03:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Nonyab23

User ID: 13998309
United States
11/12/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
So where are all the people who were evacuated? Has anyone from nearby areas heard from any of them?
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

One family of 6 is at a fire house for fire victims. My friends know people who were 2 houses down and they are staying with family, but I haven't directly talked to anyone. They were saying some were staying in hotels
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26476073
United States
11/12/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, the couple is presumed dead. I don't think there was anything left for body recoveries.

I'm finding it a little odd that they keep mentioning that she was a teacher but not mentioning what the husband did. We already found him earlier on a linkedin link posted somewhere upthread, I just find it a little odd that they don't mention what he did.

[link to www.linkedin.com]
 Quoting: scorpio66

Husband was in Federal Employment work... search GLP here for "Longworth" or "Explosion"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27613031

Sending a message?
stella stevens

User ID: 1490898
Canada
11/12/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is really crazy stuff going on all
Over. Somebody mentioned being left homeless
That is starting to become a regular theme.
Slowly but surely I think I am starting to get scared now.
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 27567378
United States
11/12/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, here's the licensure record of the nurse that lived in the demolished house

[link to mylicense.in.gov (secure)]

clean record, active, no infractions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27613031
United States
11/12/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something is definitely weird about all of this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26476073

[link to www.courierpress.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19497281
United States
11/13/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.eia.gov]

They're covered in saltdomes that contain natural gas..could this of been it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932524
United States
11/13/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
There was just another explosion less than 20 miles from a restaurant 'El Rodeo".

A witness who works at the Wal-Mart next door to the restaurant told RTV6 she heard an explosion before the restaurant went up in flames.

Another witness working nearby had a similar story.

"I heard a big boom from the kitchen over at White Castle," said witness John Short.

Investigators said the initial impression is that the fire started in the kitchen, and the explosion that witnesses heard was a transformer behind the restaurant blowing up.

No injuries have been reported, but the restaurant was open for business at the time of the fire.

[link to www.theindychannel.com]

STarted a thread which already buried but people need to see this!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^^ updated link^^

Investigators said there were 15 employees in the restaurant at the time, but it is unclear if any customers were there.

Firefighters said the building was completely destroyed. There is no word yet if the restaurant owners will rebuild.

scorpio66  (OP)

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/13/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.eia.gov]

They're covered in saltdomes that contain natural gas..could this of been it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19497281

Something along these lines is a big concern based upon all the info that so many posters here at GLP have been compiling and piecing together about BP, the sinkhole, the landscape of the very ground beneath our feet (filled with methane and other gas pockets!) combined with countless gas pipelines and other infrastructure all criss-crossing along the New Madrid Fault.

Not to mention that IN & KY are among the states involved with the New Madrid as they share underground aquifers and caverns, etc. AND, BOTH have had significant unexplained explosions in the past 2 days. There was a weird explosion in LA recently.

Anyway, I don't know that this Indianapolis explosion is related to that at all -- but I also don't know that it isn't.

We don't have enough answers or information to rule ANYTHING out at this point.
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/13/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^^ updated link^^

Investigators said there were 15 employees in the restaurant at the time, but it is unclear if any customers were there.

Firefighters said the building was completely destroyed. There is no word yet if the restaurant owners will rebuild.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5932524

bump
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
AnonyMzHoney

User ID: 12392965
Canada
11/13/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
So there is 40 pages since i last checked, Has the media covered up with the "story" yet???
"Some people wait for 2012, to watch the earth shift, but in New Mexico they out there building earthships. We got the language wrong, I got a new twist. The lifting of the veil; thats the true apocolypse."
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
So there is 40 pages since i last checked, Has the media covered up with the "story" yet???
 Quoting: AnonyMzHoney

They are still saying "unexplained" and "mysterious" but they have said that they've ruled out bombs and meth labs.
AnonyMzHoney

User ID: 12392965
Canada
11/13/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. So with them clearing the bomb and meth lab theories - there isn't much left to work with. We still have the "metal debris" eye witness accounts and faulty furnace, by the sounds of it gas leak was ruled out as well. I wonder if the news will drop this story or give us an update.
"Some people wait for 2012, to watch the earth shift, but in New Mexico they out there building earthships. We got the language wrong, I got a new twist. The lifting of the veil; thats the true apocolypse."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/13/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. So with them clearing the bomb and meth lab theories - there isn't much left to work with. We still have the "metal debris" eye witness accounts and faulty furnace, by the sounds of it gas leak was ruled out as well. I wonder if the news will drop this story or give us an update.
 Quoting: AnonyMzHoney

Most likely drop it. I hope the earlier posters from the area, are safe and able to keep us updated. They have been so helpful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25764830
Canada
11/13/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something is definitely weird about all of this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26476073

[link to www.courierpress.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27613031

i turned off that video when he said it could be a missle from a helicopter.
Keomah

User ID: 15975708
United States
11/13/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Still hoping someone can figure out what the thing in this picture is...

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]

What the hell is that a pic of?
First time I have seen that.
Is it the night sky or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27625299

Looks like the Bat Man signal in the sky.
Keomah
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Keomah

It does look like the sky at first, and it could be, but then you'll notice that some of the debris and leaves have a reflection. Some of the suggestions have been a windshield, a car hood, looking out a window, looking out a car window, the pavement. We still can't find a match for the image regardless of what the background is.
Keomah

United States
11/13/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

It does look like the sky at first, and it could be, but then you'll notice that some of the debris and leaves have a reflection. Some of the suggestions have been a windshield, a car hood, looking out a window, looking out a car window, the pavement. We still can't find a match for the image regardless of what the background is.

Where is the photo from? Any story with it?
Keomah
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, it is a picture someone posted on the WishTV site - it just appears with other pictures people submitted that night but it is really out of place and has that darn weird bat thing in it!

Here's a close up from taniatarn:

[link to img94.imageshack.us]

And here's the series of pics in which it appears (pic #5):

Last Edited by scorpio66 on 11/13/2012 01:30 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
11/13/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

scorpio, I keep staring at it and just now had a thought. What if it is very dark and someone is snapping a pic of a light object? Can it reflect back as black.

Look at the pieces of insulation. They are laying on top of something that isn't flat. Actually it is shaped like a bubble. Could this pic be the nose of a drone?

I know, I know...it's reaching, but stare into it for a minute and forget what you thought the pic was in the beginning. I think the pic was taken with night vision, which many cameras have now days. As you move down lower on the shape, you can see it lightens. This would be the closest point to the photographer and be closer to the actual color of the object in night vision mode. Also the pieces of insulation or FOAM (used to put out a fire) are the center of focus.. so the camera is autofocusing on the foam.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23766809
United States
11/13/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking this was a crashed drone. Probably carrying live ordnance. Camp Atterbury is just south of Indy. It was likely being operated out of that base when it had mechanical problems and they tried to land it at Greenwood airfield... but came up short. It took out several houses when it crashed. DHS and ATF were on scene almost immediately because they knew what they were dealing with. They cleared the wreckage during the night. Now they can feed the public whatever bullshit excuse for this "explosion" they wish. And the sheeple will believe it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thought it was a picture of the sky after the explosions. People said it looked like it was snowing. It was insulation pieces of building material, ash from burning etc.. Not sure but that would make sense. But that face thing is something else.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking this was a crashed drone. Probably carrying live ordnance. Camp Atterbury is just south of Indy. It was likely being operated out of that base when it had mechanical problems and they tried to land it at Greenwood airfield... but came up short. It took out several houses when it crashed. DHS and ATF were on scene almost immediately because they knew what they were dealing with. They cleared the wreckage during the night. Now they can feed the public whatever bullshit excuse for this "explosion" they wish. And the sheeple will believe it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23766809

This makes sense actually and seems in the realm of possibility. They've called in the NTSB as well, now.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

scorpio, I keep staring at it and just now had a thought. What if it is very dark and someone is snapping a pic of a light object? Can it reflect back as black.

Look at the pieces of insulation. They are laying on top of something that isn't flat. Actually it is shaped like a bubble. Could this pic be the nose of a drone?

I know, I know...it's reaching, but stare into it for a minute and forget what you thought the pic was in the beginning. I think the pic was taken with night vision, which many cameras have now days. As you move down lower on the shape, you can see it lightens. This would be the closest point to the photographer and be closer to the actual color of the object in night vision mode. Also the pieces of insulation or FOAM (used to put out a fire) are the center of focus.. so the camera is autofocusing on the foam.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26143620

I am not a picture expert so maybe someone else can chime in- would think if it were on something white it would show up as white, though. I just noticed it because I was flipping thru those pictures on WishTV again yesterday and it caught my eye the second time around. I doubt most people even notice it at first, it does kind of blend into the black background. The photo is so dark almost as if it's just the light from the camera flash - none of the other pictures are like that. No one has been able to recognize it at all or find an exact copy. I agree, it seems to be on some kind of 'vehicle' or glass though. Whatever it is it seems batlike or winglike for sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19497281
United States
11/13/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Number of active underground storage tanks 13,333 (national total: 590,104)
Number of confirmed releases 9,293 (national total: 501,723)
Number of cleanups completed 7,251 (national total: 413,740)
Number of cleanups in backlog to be completed 2,042 (national total: 87,983)"

[link to www.epa.gov]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

This makes sense actually and seems in the realm of possibility. They've called in the NTSB as well, now.

Deductive reasoning. All the evidence points towards this being a crashed drone. The clincher for me is the blast damage. When it crashed whatever ordnance it was carrying detonated causing extensive damage to the adjacent houses from the blast wave. Only high explosives would do that I'm thinking. I could be wrong... but this seems to be the likely cause of this "explosion".
Keomah

United States
11/13/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, it is a picture someone posted on the WishTV site - it just appears with other pictures people submitted that night but it is really out of place and has that darn weird bat thing in it!

Here's a close up from taniatarn:

[link to img94.imageshack.us]

And here's the series of pics in which it appears (pic #5):

I guess you should ask Bethany the one who submitted the photo. The bat symbol looks closest to the Arkham Bat Symbol but more stylized. Creepy! Maybe a Halloween decoration that was in the mess somewhere.
Keomah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/13/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds logical
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds logical
 Quoting: Seagal5

Logical is my middle name.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18662384
United States
11/13/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty sure this was insurance fraud.

The woman who lived at the house "Monserrate Shirley" was supposedly at a casino with her boyfriend at the time of the explosion. Her daughter was at a friend's house. Their cat was boarded and not in the house. Supposedly this house was owned by her ex husband "John Shirley" and they were having trouble selling the home. It sat on the market for about 8 months and went off the market.

Monserrate Shirley is from Puerto Rico originally.

The house was empty. Even their cat was boarded. My guess is they sealed the house up, opened a gas line, set a timer and left.

There was another incident previously of a house in Indianapolis on Warman Ave that was blown up by about the same method.

This is all speculation and it could have just been a faulty furnace leaking gas and was ignited by a spark. The weather for a few days around the time that this happened was in the high 60s to low 70s. It would be cold at night even to turn your furnace on but you would turn it off during the day.

This makes the most logical sense. I would rule out a plane crash, missile, or meteorite because there in no impact crater.

GLP