Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 739,834
Pageviews Today: 1,304,355Threads Today: 555Posts Today: 9,542
03:19 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19112597
United States
11/13/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
bump
scorpio66  (OP)

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/13/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
RE: The restaurant fire in Greenfield at an El Rodeo last night - this is prob insurance or just employee error - another fire was reported there recently as well according to local news. I'm going to say this is probably not related.

The southside house fire last night has been determined to have been a kitchen fire from cooking so also not involved.

It's REALLY starting to look like the homeowners at the ground zero house have a lot of 'splainin to do!
Lemon

User ID: 5901252
United States
11/13/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what does that mean then??

Either the homeowners of the ground zero house opened the gas line ON PURPOSE... or... what?? Then our conspiracies start seeming a little more believable, hmm?
 Quoting: scorpio66

Thought they would collect insurance money. Now its "Murder" {In a Quincy voice if you're old enough to knwo what that is} Sam.
**I'm all out of bubblegum
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op> can you tell me if this is still "closed"
Amtrak railcar repair facility, located next to a "closed" refrigeration plant facility?

202 Walter A Barrick Way

39°43'15"N 86°4'33"W

If you can drive around that area,(with caution) see what you can eyeball
 Quoting: SowingSeeds

what's this about? is this over near beech grove amtrak? i know where that is but not this, i'll mapquest it but what am i looking for? i don't quite understand, thanks!
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
another article about NTSB ruling out gas line leaks and mentions that ATF still on scene... which is a bit conflicting bc it also says they've ruled out bombs?

"Authorities have not said what they believed caused the explosion, although officials said they have ruled out a bomb, a methamphetamine lab and an airplane crash.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is assisting in the investigation."

[link to www.theindychannel.com]
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what does that mean then??

Either the homeowners of the ground zero house opened the gas line ON PURPOSE... or... what?? Then our conspiracies start seeming a little more believable, hmm?
 Quoting: scorpio66

Thought they would collect insurance money. Now its "Murder" {In a Quincy voice if you're old enough to knwo what that is} Sam.
 Quoting: Lemon

LOL Jack Klugman Quincy? I was young but I remember it. I used to always think it was goofy that the Medical Examiner was out solving crimes LOL
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a nice story out of all of the bad:

Heroism amidst destruction: family runs toward rubble to help, saves four

[link to www.wishtv.com]
4lpha1

User ID: 26951058
Canada
11/13/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems like some facts have been buried.

From what I've read:

EMS was activated five minutes prior to the explosion.

People heard strange whining noises in the sky and saw falling debris.

People 40 miles away felt/heard the explosion.

Reports of people at the site are mixed, with some people (the chaplain) having mixed stories; appearing randomly after having never shown up. (from radio transcripts).

DHS people talking about strange debris piles.

People put on buses and sent away.

Firefighter/ex-marine shot at point blank. (Unrelated?)

Several people also mentioned lack of gas lines in the area.

The story about the house for sale/cat/insurance fraud seems like a really convenient coverup. It will be easy to conduct a fake investigation and make it seem like the real deal. The size of the explosion doesn't coincide with the shockwave/distance.

The drone story sounds like it could be disinformation too. Is there a crater or anything to indicate a drone crash/missile impact? Comparison to other drone strikes?

Anything else I'm missing?
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
my responses in blue

From what I've read:

EMS was activated five minutes prior to the explosion. (i have not heard this)

People heard strange whining noises in the sky and saw falling debris.(i have heard reports of this, did not hear/see for myself, but we DO have a lot of planes flying over constantly so it may not have stood out)

People 40 miles away felt/heard the explosion. yes, i think even that night there was report from 70 mi away

Reports of people at the site are mixed, with some people (the chaplain) having mixed stories; appearing randomly after having never shown up. (from radio transcripts). i remember the missing chaplain, felt bad for the family of the deceased that was waiting at the school for him

DHS people talking about strange debris piles. yeah, they started getting weird on the scanner and started being non-specific i.e. "i'm on ... the street you said" etc and then it seems they mostly switched channels

People put on buses and sent away. they rounded up the rest of the neighborhood in INDY GO (the local pub trans) buses almost immed and took them to the elementary school - seemed liked they thought the rest of the neighborhood might go

Firefighter/ex-marine shot at point blank. (Unrelated?)this happened 2-3 hrs prior to the explosion, pretty sure it's unrelated

Several people also mentioned lack of gas lines in the area. this was debunked within 2 or 3 posts by the orig poster that posted it yet keeps coming up, orig info concerning no gas lines was from an old realty site - it is a gas heat/cooking neighborhood after all

The story about the house for sale/cat/insurance fraud seems like a really convenient coverup. It will be easy to conduct a fake investigation and make it seem like the real deal. The size of the explosion doesn't coincide with the shockwave/distance. i think the ground zero homeowners doing something shady is starting to seem the most likely explanation actually

The drone story sounds like it could be disinformation too. Is there a crater or anything to indicate a drone crash/missile impact? Comparison to other drone strikes? this actually still has some feasibility, dont know about impact and all of that however

Anything else I'm missing? there is some chatter about an amtrak station and fema...

a lot of unconscious people and difficulty breathing type calls over the scanner following the incident

and of course, the weird bat picture! [link to widgets.wishtv.com]
 Quoting: 4lpha1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11748204
United States
11/13/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

From what I've read:

Reports of people at the site are mixed, with some people (the chaplain) having mixed stories; appearing randomly after having never shown up. (from radio transcripts).

The story about the house for sale/cat/insurance fraud seems like a really convenient coverup. It will be easy to conduct a fake investigation and make it seem like the real deal. The size of the explosion doesn't coincide with the shockwave/distance.

The drone story sounds like it could be disinformation too. Is there a crater or anything to indicate a drone crash/missile impact? Comparison to other drone strikes?

A Drone could have crashed without causing a crater...they are relatively light in weight. Missles could have exploded upon impact with the house...again no crater.
Yes I Did !!!!

User ID: 27687474
United States
11/13/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

From what I've read:

A Drone could have crashed without causing a crater...they are relatively light in weight. Missles could have exploded upon impact with the house...again no crater.
 Quoting: Fire Watch

No craters at drone crash sites - here's some pics:

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

Look down through the pics for the "crash sites"
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27384624
United States
11/13/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the owner/tenants were using a bug or fungus bomb of some kind? The vapors ignited.

That would explain the cat being out of the house?
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the owner/tenants were using a bug or fungus bomb of some kind? The vapors ignited.

That would explain the cat being out of the house?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27384624

The owners of the ground zero house are divorced/separated. The mother lives(ed) there with their daughter and also has her (the mom's) boyfriend living there with them. And the cat, which is now famous for being boarded at the time.

The father/owner (that doesn't live there any longer) said that the 12 yo daughter had texted him prior to the event that they were having trouble with the furnace and weren't staying at the house. There was also a report early on that the occupant homeowner (the ex-wife) said that the gas co had been out working on it and had told them not to stay there on the Thurs before and that they'd be back to finish repairs. The gas company, however, says there were no service calls to the neighborhood, no reports of high gas usage indicating and so forth. AND, the NTSB today declared there were no compromised gas lines.

SO...

how do you resolve that? was there ever a furnace leak? if not, who's lying? if there was a leak, why is there no record of it? how does the cat being boarded play into this? they either knew there was a leak or knew there was going to be a leak??

curiouser and curiouser.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 27661646
United States
11/13/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
We need to get someone here that can calculate what type of force would be required to blow those houses to shred. Like this force did. It shouldn't be that difficult to calculate. Take all images and debris field into account and calculate what type of forced would be required. Then match that force to different types of explosive materials.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
found this on the bf living at the house, not exactly a smoking gun, but still looking:

Mark Ray Leonard, 43, 8349 Fieldfare Way, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,000 bond.

[link to www.dailyjournal.net]
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING

Officials believe natural gas involved in blast

[link to www.wishtv.com]

um, and this:

[link to www.wthr.com]

Citizens Energy: No evidence of gas leaks at explosion site

"Our investigators believe natural gas is involved. They are currently in the process of recovering the appliances from destroyed homes to help determine the cause. Based on the NTSB statement, our focus is on the houses and appliances. We wish to thank the investigators from the NTSB for offering support and assistance during this investigation. Although their participation has concluded, the investigation into the explosion in the Richmond Hills Subdivision continues to remain ongoing."

Last Edited by scorpio66 on 11/13/2012 06:42 PM
jazz
User ID: 22000823
United States
11/13/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
did u all see the new thread that claims the 911 tapes r missing??? DHS took them to help the cover up,imo. can someone there <nurse/doc> give us an update on theinjured ppl from that night?? b good to know if they r o'k or dead???
someone somewhere has to talk.
SowingSeeds

User ID: 26861823
United States
11/13/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

From what I've read:

Quoting: Fire Watch

No craters at drone crash sites - here's some pics:

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

Look down through the pics for the "crash sites"
 Quoting: Yes I Did !!!!

On the link you have provided,count down 9 then over to pic four..am I seeing another "bat thing"????

Also remember it does depend on what the drone was ,or may have been carrying.Also how high up the drone may have been at the time it was destroyed.That will determine if a crater is present of not.If you click more results at the bottom of the page,you will see more pics that also show no craters at drone crash sites.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
MzTreeChick

User ID: 27008450
Australia
11/13/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

From what I've read:

Another Indiana firefighter died Sunday...

[link to wildfiretoday.com]

hf rockon
* Eat recycled food, it's good for the environment and O.K for you. (Judge Dredd)
LadyLucy

User ID: 19191714
United States
11/13/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
We need to get someone here that can calculate what type of force would be required to blow those houses to shred. Like this force did. It shouldn't be that difficult to calculate. Take all images and debris field into account and calculate what type of forced would be required. Then match that force to different types of explosive materials.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

[link to www.indystar.com]

"What does it take to turn a 2,700-square-foot home into a bomb large enough to flatten two other houses, pummel dozens more, rattle dishes for miles and set off earthquake sensors 30 miles away? According explosives experts: 90 pounds of natural gas, a lack of ventilation and an ignition source.

City public safety officials, however, cautioned that their investigation into the blast that killed two people and damaged 80 homes, is incomplete and ongoing. While they say it appears gas may have caused the blast, other factors could be in play so they avoided giving a definitive cause."

EDIT to add interview with Monseratte Shirley

now would be a good time for a body language expert to step and see what they make of her tears...genuine or a farce?

EDIT to add also: a very interesting slideshow of the first tweets sent out along with photos...

Last Edited by LadyLucy on 11/13/2012 08:40 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1135376
United States
11/13/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Indianapolis is directly in line between Wash DC and Denver, just pointing out , brainstorming a bit
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
utterly destroyed richmond hill

Richmond Hill = Rich Man Hill?
Rich = $$$?
$$$ = capital?

or the Rich's Man Hill could mean the Pyramid System(illuminati)?

recent headline that "al-Qaeda" want to destroy the Great Pyramid ?

Dudes this could be a coded message by the elites to get the hell out of dodge NOW

It is very possible that there was no other reason but to warn other "fellow craft workers"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26169464
United States
11/13/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nuclearsecrecy.com]

Using this map and some other calculations it seems that our explosion was somewhere in the vicinity of what you would expect from a 100 pd detonation device, which is approximatly the size of a hellfire missile. Not saying i think it was...but if.

[link to www.sciencelab.com]

Use the blast radius to adjust detination zone and extrapolate from there, 1st link. I eyeballed a 3 house-blast radius to come up with 100 pds. I have no idea how to convert that to weight/volume in gas correlation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26169464
United States
11/13/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Input address 8349 Fieldfare Way Indianapolis for above nuke map demo ^^
Boot Straps

United States
11/13/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rich = $$$?
$$$ = capital?

Dudes this could be a coded message by the elites to get the hell out of dodge NOW

It is very possible that there was no other reason but to warn other "fellow craft workers"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1135376

The bat photo from the debris,does look like a horned owl.
That is big signature of the illuminatti.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

- Isaiah 40:31

Need prayer? Got questions? [email protected]
Boot Straps

United States
11/13/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rich = $$$?
$$$ = capital?

Quoting: Boot Straps

I also heard beach grove was another nickname for bohemian grove.Dunno personally.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

stella stevens

User ID: 1490898
Canada
11/13/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rich = $$$?
$$$ = capital?

if you fold that bat photo in half
it's a perfect fit
Boot Straps

United States
11/13/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rich = $$$?
$$$ = capital?

it's a perfect fit
 Quoting: stella stevens

That's wild stuff right there.Evil forces we are facing.

scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's the unexplained "bat" photo from the night of the explosion

[link to widgets.wishtv.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rich = $$$?
$$$ = capital?

it's a perfect fit
 Quoting: stella stevens

That's wild stuff right there.Evil forces we are facing.

heres a bit more to ponder...
Rich Mond (mond suffix means "of the world") Hill
Money of the World Pyramid which = US Dollar is world currency with a pyramid

In order to get from Wash DC/(old nwo sytem) to Denver/(NWO#2 HQ) Capital you MUST pass over(decease,die,kill,destroy) the Rich Man Hill. Indianapolis is directly in line between Wash DC and Denver

GLP