Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 591,912
Pageviews Today: 1,055,728Threads Today: 515Posts Today: 8,149
11:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25298972
United States
11/15/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
what if they "accidentally" left a hair straightener or curling iron on... wouldn't that eventually get hot enough to start a fire and then explode all the gas that had built up?
 Quoting: scorpio66

No. But, a relay snapping shut could create a spark sufficient to lite this, however, don't believe them! This was not a gas explosion.
imjustsayin

User ID: 27806845
United States
11/15/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
So we had an explosion at the army depot bunker in Louisiana a few weeks back and now Indiana...
Love & Light...
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/15/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So we had an explosion at the army depot bunker in Louisiana a few weeks back and now Indiana...
 Quoting: imjustsayin

Don't forget about the ammo bunker in Russia. I remember that being mentioned when this happened at Camp Minden. The link was provided somewhere early in the thread...

Thread: Multi agencies searching for an explosion that has been felt in all NW La..E Texas & S Ar.
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
Sol Neman

United States
11/15/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't forget about the ammo bunker in Russia. I remember that being mentioned when this happened at Camp Minden. The link was provided somewhere early in the thread...

Thread: Multi agencies searching for an explosion that has been felt in all NW La..E Texas & S Ar.
 Quoting: Sol Neman

Found the article about Russia - [link to www.bbc.co.uk]
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
imjustsayin

User ID: 27806845
United States
11/16/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

meteors? Methane? Coincidence?
Love & Light...
scorpio66  (OP)

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/16/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not much new being reported. They raised the damage estimate to 4.4 million, they've called in more equipment and people to assist in the investigation and it looks like some pets are being found still hiding in some of the damage homes and are being reuined with their families. That's about it as far as I can tell.
Sol Neman

United States
11/16/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Both? Each on their own can be bad, but maybe these explosions are a combination of both and that's why they are so big and felt over such a large area? Could be that the "meteors" are not actually meteors too. Maybe it's something that appears to be a meteor and has been aimed at vulnerable areas; knowing that there would be a catastrophic explosion due to methane. Methane leaks that may or may not be happening because of "natural" events.

Last Edited by Sol Neman on 11/16/2012 10:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
11/16/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Both? Each on their own can be bad, but maybe these explosions are a combination of both and that's why they are so big and felt over such a large area? Could be that the "meteors" are not actually meteors too. Maybe it's something that appears to be a meteor and has been aimed at vulnerable areas; knowing that there would be a catastrophic explosion due to methane. Methane leaks that may or may not be happening because of "natural" events.

You are doing too much thinking buddy, TPTB are not going to appreciate someone like you asking questions and thinking as you do, but I admire it and have been thinking the same damned things myself!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13998309
United States
11/17/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I drove past the explosion yesterday and there was still a bunch of cops blocking everything off. I saw fox 59 parked across the street. There was some big crosses set up at the church at the end of the street with the longworths names. I'm not sure if they went there or of that was just a convenient place to put them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26165384
United States
11/17/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone in the area try to find out where debris is being taken.
This will be a big clue as to if they are concealing something.
Too late for evidence
User ID: 27819408
United States
11/17/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
DHS and NSA have completely taken over the investigation...that happened immediately after the blast.

The mood here is reserved...all await the "Official" report to tell us a lie...we already know what happened...too many people saw it, and no one will simply start spouting off online making them the next target. All "victims" were hurried off the scene to a school for debriefing

All rescue workers have tried to spread rumors about the cause with fake circumstantial rhetoric, which come to find was not true (speaking of the couple who was not at home)
If there was any weight to what rescue workers were saying then they would not even know the details that they are trying to have people believe...it was NOT gas...Gas was ruled out day 1 of the investigation
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
DHS and NSA have completely taken over the investigation...that happened immediately after the blast.

The mood here is reserved...all await the "Official" report to tell us a lie...we already know what happened...too many people saw it, and no one will simply start spouting off online making them the next target. All "victims" were hurried off the scene to a school for debriefing

All rescue workers have tried to spread rumors about the cause with fake circumstantial rhetoric, which come to find was not true (speaking of the couple who was not at home)
If there was any weight to what rescue workers were saying then they would not even know the details that they are trying to have people believe...it was NOT gas...Gas was ruled out day 1 of the investigation
 Quoting: Too late for evidence 27819408

Yes, and guess what? Every single person that I have spoken to about this that has not taken the time to look into it further than the MSM initial report replied to me, "Oh yeah, I heard about that, it was just a gas explosion"!

It would seem that the simple minded, stupid sheeple have already been, been there, done that, move along nothing to see here'd it.

I wonder if they will blow it all off when it is THEIR turn in the barrel? At least you get a free one way ticket to Femacampville, right?
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
long but excellent article about the night of the explosion and the days following it, a lot of witness accounts and stuff

Then the Earth shook: Blast effects reach across all of Indianapolis

[link to www.indystar.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27999563
United States
11/18/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
long but excellent article about the night of the explosion and the days following it, a lot of witness accounts and stuff

Then the Earth shook: Blast effects reach across all of Indianapolis

Good article. We cannot let this thread die.
John seed of the apple

User ID: 27311170
United States
11/18/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump Any new info?
taniatarn

User ID: 27952170
New Zealand
11/19/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NEWS: Deadly home explosion on Indianapolis' south side is now being investigated as a homicide, a source tells RTV6. #breaking

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

This suggests it was definitely arson/deliberate...
Interested observer of all things interesting!

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 28076588
United States
11/19/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NEWS: Deadly home explosion on Indianapolis' south side is now being investigated as a homicide, a source tells RTV6. #breaking

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

This suggests it was definitely arson/deliberate...
 Quoting: taniatarn

Just as I thought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1637231
United States
11/19/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said the Indianapolis Metro Police Department and his office had interviewed "numerous witnesses and executed search warrants," and that led them to determine "this is a homicide investigation."

Crime Stoppers is offering $1,000 and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is offering up to $10,000 leading to an arrest and conviction.

The prosecutor is asking anyone who might have seen a white van in the neighborhood the night of the explosion to contact central Indiana Crime Stoppers at 262-TIPS.

was latest update from here

[link to getthetruthout.icyboards.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23590919
United States
11/19/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.wthr.com]

note the comment from "nicole" following above article:

"I agree with those who say to be patient and not judge. I drive along I-70 West everyday, and just when I get to where Lucas Oil Stadium is on my right (near the Meridian exit? on the south side of the city) the smell of natural gas is overwhelming... and I'm going 55mph on the highway! I've called in the complaint to 911, but they say that despite multiple reports, its investigated and nothing is found. Its ridiculous... something is obviously leaking, either intentionally or they just don't want to address it."

I smell this downtown every time I go right in the same area this lady mentions. You can smell it right down by Lily and for a few blocks at least. Any other Indy folks notice this?

Yeah i smell it.usually real strong around 3:30 4:00 am.also noticed the colors on top of the lilly building were weird colors today.usually blue for the colts,red for christmas etc.last night it was a changing pattern of a bright yellow flash then turned to red background repeating over and over again.the gas smell could be from the factories on the near west side though.
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got a Breaking News text from Fox59 earlier but didn't have a way to post. Figured you guys would be on it tho!

When they say "homicide investigation" that makes it sound as though the Longworths were deliberately targeted? I assume they just mean that since they were killed in the commission of another crime? I've been pretty sure this was going to be the result ever since the non-crying fake-crying interview with that lady.

Local news also saying they are looking for a white van seen there that day.

I'm sure more details will start trickling out soon.

Some local articles:
------------
Police: House explosion was not an accident
[link to www.fox59.com]
------------

Police offering reward for information about white van seen prior to explosion
[link to www.fox59.com]
------------

Indianapolis explosion investigated as criminal homicide
[link to www.wthr.com]
------------

Prosecutor: Explosion investigated as homicide
[link to www.wishtv.com]
------------
------------

Deadly Indianapolis home explosion now criminal homicide investigation, source says
[link to www.theindychannel.com]

"Curry said investigators were specifically looking for information about a white van seen in the neighborhood the day of the explosion.

A source told RTV6 that police impounded a white van after the blast, but it's unclear if that van is connected to the investigation. Police are looking for the individuals driving the van.

Officials told RTV6 the white van in question had at least two occupants."
------------

Authorities call Richmond Hill explosion a homicide case, seek details on white van

"Authorities did not provide any information on possible targets of the probe, or say what makes them believe the explosion was a criminal act.

But under Indiana law, a murder charge could be filed in connection with the death of the Longworths if investigators find the explosion was the result of arson.

The law says “a person who … kills another human being while committing or attempting to commit arson, burglary, child molesting, consumer product tampering, criminal deviate conduct, kidnapping, rape, robbery, human trafficking, promotion of human trafficking, sexual trafficking of a minor, or carjacking … commits murder.”

that article continues with a lot of information on the criminal records of both Mr. & Mrs. Shirley and her boyfriend, Mark Leonard
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm, why would ATF be offering a reward? Do they cover "arson" and "gas explosions"? I thought they do guns and bombs and that kind of thing. Does this mean they think it was a bomb?

[link to www.wishtv.com]

"Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is offering a $10,000 reward for an arrest and conviction in the case."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm, why would ATF be offering a reward? Do they cover "arson" and "gas explosions"? I thought they do guns and bombs and that kind of thing. Does this mean they think it was a bomb?

[link to www.wishtv.com]

"Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is offering a $10,000 reward for an arrest and conviction in the case."

Stop trying to make sense of this OP, it will only frustrate you. Right is wrong now, wrong is right. Local cops, county cops, state cops, federal marshalls, FBI, CIA, NSA apparently are not nearly enough, we need DHS and 30,000 drones overhead to save and protect us now, and they will tell us WHAT to think, WHAT to believe, and WHAT to do!

Are you worried yet, because you should be. The horror, the horror...
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.wishtv.com]

Stop trying to make sense of this OP, it will only frustrate you. Right is wrong now, wrong is right. Local cops, county cops, state cops, federal marshalls, FBI, CIA, NSA apparently are not nearly enough, we need DHS and 30,000 drones overhead to save and protect us now, and they will tell us WHAT to think, WHAT to believe, and WHAT to do!

Quoting: Black Knight

Yep, pretty much! sigh
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.wishtv.com]

Quoting: Black Knight

Yep, pretty much! sigh

If you ever met me, you would see the bags under my eyes. I tell my wife that these are the tears that I should cry but I hold back. They are many.

It is so sad, almost sad to the point of tears that with all the technological crap they have, the satellites, the drones, the ipods, the ipads the video cameras everywhere, it seems that with every incident like this that happens, we, the public get fed so much crap, so many lies, so much bullshit that it seems to me anymore that THERE IS NO TRUTH, THERE IS NO REALITY, there is only the crap that these untrustworthy scum take weeks and weeks and reports and commissions to cobble up and shove down our collective throats! It is an insult to humanity. It is bullshit!
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just got a BREAKING NEWS text from Fox59 saying they've taken two people into custody in connection with the explosion and that a gas valve was left on intentionally. No link on their site yet...

ETA: Link
[link to www.fox59.com]

Last Edited by scorpio66 on 11/20/2012 05:21 PM
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
More info:

Officials suspect gas intentionally released into home at center of Richmond Hill explosion

"The place was full of gas,” a source close to the investigation told The Star, speaking on condition of anonymity.

A second law enforcement source said that remote detonation is the leading theory now of how the blast occurred but more investigation is needed before they can be sure."
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"It wasn't immediately clear who was taken into custody and whether they'll ultimately be arrested or charged. The people were taken into custody at a mobile home community on the southwest side of Indianapolis. When Chopper 8 flew over the scene, officers could be seen taking items from the home."

[link to www.wishtv.com]
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Warrants issued for arrests in south side explosion

[link to www.wthr.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7658851
United States
11/20/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, sorry. that was me. Had a few bean burrito's for lunch.
would suggest having a gas mask available for next few hours.... PPPEEEEE UUUUUUU
scorpio66  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
conflicting early reports...

"INDIANAPOLIS - Police have taken two people in for questioning related to the south side explosion that killed two people and damaged dozens of homes.

Homicide detectives and SWAT members executed a search warrant on the southwest side of Marion County Tuesday afternoon.

Interim Chief Rick Hite said the investigation is ongoing, and more search warrants and questioning are expected.

Hite stressed that the people taken in for questioning are not necessarily suspects in the case."

[link to www.theindychannel.com]

GLP