Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 946,163
Pageviews Today: 1,687,959Threads Today: 723Posts Today: 12,780
07:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Agenda 21 is written WITHIN the Pennsylvania state code, it IS here - mark properties they wish to acquire!

Laura Bow
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1158661
United States
11/11/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Agenda 21 is written WITHIN the Pennsylvania state code, it IS here - mark properties they wish to acquire!
Agenda21

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

[link to www.un.org]

When implemented, they are not always calling it by the real name of Agenda 21 but "comprehensive plans" or whatever it happens to be for that area. I don't know why people act as if this isn't happening, I've seen some people saying it's not true or it won't happen but it already has in many areas. This is something I had posted last year pertaining to Pennsylvania:

Thread: POLICE STATE! Pennsylvania REQUIRING anyone who owns ANY type of livestock OR crops using manure to fill out management plan!

A snippet from that...

This will apply to ANYONE who owns livestock, not just large scale farming operations, and the wording is vague enough to cover your own hobby garden if you use manure. You will be in violation of state or possibly federal law if you do not have the management plan filled out and implemented!
 Quoting: Laura Bow

I have not picked through everything, but within the Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code they basically have permission to seize private property. This includes the ability to cherry pick and select properties that in the future they wish to acquire, which allows eminent domain to become much easier, from Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code PDF file here -

[link to www.newpa.com]

An Act
To empower cities of the second class A, and third class, boroughs, incorporated towns, townships of the first and second classes including those within a county of the second class and counties of the second class through eighth classes, individually or jointly, to plan their development and to govern the same by zoning, subdivision and land development ordinances, planned residential development and other ordinances, by official maps, by the reservation of certain land for future public purpose and by the acquisition of such land; to promote the conservation of energy through the use of planning practices and to promote the effective utilization of renewable energy sources; providing for the establishment of planning commissions,...

Not all municipalities have adopted things like this, YET, but based on code they are ALLOWED to. This is what part of the Northwest Adams County Joint Comprehensive Plan (my area) entails:

The Vision recommended establishing stream corridor protection areas to include all land within 100 ft. of a waterway bank and all environmentally sensitive areas beyond the 100 ft. boundary within a buffer area in which development is prohibited or carefully controlled.

The governing body may make surveys and maps to identify the location of property, roadway alignment or utility easement by use of property records, aerial photography, photogrammetric mapping or other method sufficient for identification, description and publication of the map components. For eventual acquisition of lands and easements, boundary descriptions by metes and bounds must be made and sealed by a licensed surveyor. However, these are not necessary for the adoption of the Official Map.

Consider adoption of official maps to reserve scenic and environmentally sensitive lands, greenway corridors, and historically and culturally
significant sites for possible acquisition.

[link to www.adamscounty.us]

Last Edited by Laura Bow on 11/11/2012 10:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 795892
Canada
11/11/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Agenda 21 is written WITHIN the Pennsylvania state code, it IS here - mark properties they wish to acquire!
All the building codes around the country are now Agenda 21. Two building lots cannot be combined anymore. So all the little building lots from 100 years ago will never be allowed to be built on again. At least not by anyone but TPTB. That forces everyone else into less and less areas. Compact cities for processing.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Agenda 21 is written WITHIN the Pennsylvania state code, it IS here - mark properties they wish to acquire!
All the building codes around the country are now Agenda 21. Two building lots cannot be combined anymore. So all the little building lots from 100 years ago will never be allowed to be built on again. At least not by anyone but TPTB. That forces everyone else into less and less areas. Compact cities for processing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 795892

While it's probably not true for all areas yet (I hope!), you're right...a lot of them are incorporating these aspects of the program, either knowingly or unknowingly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302314
Australia
11/11/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am all for Agenda 21..sustainable development means population control...

If you the OP were a world leader, would you not be concerned about overpopulation? Would you not be concerned about the finite resource pool and the ever increasing human population?
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you the OP were a world leader, would you not be concerned about overpopulation? Would you not be concerned about the finite resource pool and the ever increasing human population?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302314

It's not about this though, it's really about power and control. The select few having power over many.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Considering its policies are woven into all the General Plans of the cities and counties, it's important for people to know where these policies are coming from. While many people support the United Nations for its peacemaking efforts, hardly anyone knows that they have very specific land use policies that they would like to see implemented in every city, county, state and nation. The specific plan is called United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, which has its basis in Communitarianism. By now, most Americans have heard of sustainable development but are largely unaware of Agenda 21.

[link to www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/11/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's not about this though, it's really about power and control. The select few having power over many.

I don't think a world government is a bad idea...humanity needs a babysitter..look at the world around you..hundreds of millions of starving Africans..hundreds of millions of useless obese people in the developed world using facebook and watching TV for 6 hours a day..

We need a world government..maybe you fear it because you have something to lose, like private property..for me, I just want humanity to advance
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 24885075
United States
11/11/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

And when has that ever changed? Please do not tell me 1776...
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't think a world government is a bad idea...humanity needs a babysitter..look at the world around you..hundreds of millions of starving Africans..hundreds of millions of useless obese people in the developed world using facebook and watching TV for 6 hours a day..

We need a world government..maybe you fear it because you have something to lose, like private property..for me, I just want humanity to advance

I guess to some, it sounds nice in theory but when has that ever actually worked?
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

Well, it's a desire of some (many?) humans to want to rule over others...that doesn't mean it should be permitted.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/11/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

I guess to some, it sounds nice in theory but when has that ever actually worked?

Well, there was a civilization called Rome...ruled the world, after it fell the world descended into the dark ages
with christianity and Islam..

of course a total world government has never been tried before, but to me, something must be done about the current world situation and trying a world government would at least be an attempt at fixing things

of course to get ready for a world government we need to eliminate in-equality, culture and religion but to me that is ok as these are just artifacts of the old ways of thinking which have led us all into this mess
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24522527
United States
11/11/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

This moron will take the chip(or whatever becomes of this concept and it's implementation) and urge others to do so as well^
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, there was a civilization called Rome...ruled the world, after it fell the world descended into the dark ages

of course a total world government has never been tried before, but to me, something must be done about the current world situation and trying a world government would at least be an attempt at fixing things

of course to get ready for a world government we need to eliminate in-equality, culture and religion but to me that is ok as these are just artifacts of the old ways of thinking which have led us all into this mess

You GENUINELY believe a perfect utopia can be reached by only having a few people in power dictate what's best for everyone?
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, it's a desire of some (many?) humans to want to rule over others...that doesn't mean it should be permitted.

Why shouldn't some humans be ruled when they cannot clearly rule themselves? When humanity reaches the point where we can each manage ourselves without government help or protection, then we may have that day with no rulers but to be honest, we are a long way from this heaven or paradise or earth with no rulers and managers helping guide and restrict our moves and put us in a cage when we get out of line.

We currently live under the Rule of Law. NOT the rule of the jungle and I AM all for the Rule of Law managing the barbarians rather than law of the jungle.

Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

You GENUINELY believe a perfect utopia can be reached by only having a few people in power dictate what's best for everyone?

Depends on the few people. What you want the masses dictating how the world will operate? The same masses who are dead asleep at the cognitive thinking wheel, eat GMO food and fast food because it tastes good no matter if they learn it is poison and watched Faux news for their information.

This is who you want in control?

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 11/11/2012 11:07 AM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17926316
United States
11/11/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you think a world government is going to solve poverty, I have an awesome bridge I really want to sell you. If anything these problems will get worse as the greedy elites hog more resources.

It's like saying the government puts fluoride in our water because they care about our teeth.

Can you really be so naive?
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why shouldn't some humans be ruled when they cannot clearly rule themselves? When humanity reaches the point where we can each manage ourselves without government help or protection, then we may have that day with no rulers but to be honest, we are a long way from this heaven or paradise or earth with no rulers and managers helping guide and restrict our moves and put us in a cage when we get out of line.

We currently live under the Rule of Law. NOT the rule of the jungle and I AM all for the Rule of Law managing the barbarians rather than law of the jungle.

Nobody said anything about the law of the jungle, but this unrealistic expectation that by having a few certain individuals in power will solve all the world's problems is ridiculous. It's unatainable, just like peace on earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Depends on the few people. What you want the masses dictating how the world will operate? The same masses who are dead asleep at the cognitive thinking wheel, eat GMO food and fast food because it tastes good no matter if they learn it is poison and watched Faux news for their information.

'Depends on he few people.'

Care to name some of these 'few people'?

Stop spouting your elitists propaganda you government whore. You'd sell out your own mother for a chance at being part of this elite group. Pathetic and disgusting.
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you think a world government is going to solve poverty, I have an awesome bridge I really want to sell you. If anything these problems will get worse as the greedy elites hog more resources.

It's like saying the government puts fluoride in our water because they care about our teeth.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17926316

Don't drink the water then. Let me ask how did you learn about the water? Maybe the government lets this information out so you can make an "educated choice."
Regards,

Moe

Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wait...you're the one saying a few select individuals...so it would be YOU for this, not me. Quite frankly, if someone is content eating fast food that's genetically modified, no skin off my nose. When they die at age 40 due to the poisoning you speak of, that's natural selection at work.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow you're using a demonically possessed satan worshiping human sacrificing war-monger as your spokesperson? This is the type of vile human beast that would be in charge of the world's resources?

The elites corrupt the masses to the point where they become entirely incapable of self rule, and then propose a world government to rule the same masses they corrupted. It's a transparent game and you are a transparent shill.
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody said anything about the law of the jungle, but this unrealistic expectation that by having a few certain individuals in power will solve all the world's problems is ridiculous. It's unatainable, just like peace on earth.

The goal from day 1 has always been Peace on Earth. Have you ever heard of Pax Romana? If you haven't, then I suggest you do because we are still under that same plan that is now over 2,000 years old. These things take a long time.

In addition, it isn't just a few people in power, but a global government via the UN. It is now officially and 100% a world wide plan managed by various players that have the world as stage and the military to back up their plans.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 11/11/2012 12:10 PM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Don't drink the water then. Let me ask how did you learn about the water? Maybe the government lets this information out so you can make an "educated choice."

The government poisons our water, and then tells us they poisoned it so we can make an educated choice? Are you retarded?
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wait...you're the one saying a few select individuals...so it would be YOU for this, not me. Quite frankly, if someone is content eating fast food that's genetically modified, no skin off my nose. When they die at age 40 due to the poisoning you speak of, that's natural selection at work.

I agree, but you want these same dumb people to help manage society?
Regards,

Moe

Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The goal from day 1 has always been Peace on Earth. Have you ever heard of Pax Romana? If you haven't, then I suggest you do because we are still under that same plan that is now over 2,000 years old. These thing take a long time.

In addition, it isn't just a few people in power, but a global government via the UN. It is now officially and 100% a world wide plan managed by various players that have the world as stage and the military to back up their plans.

The point is that peace on earth will NEVER be attainable because humanity is FLAWED, they use this concept to obtain power and once they have it, there definitely will not be peace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

The goal from day 1 has always been Peace on Earth. Have you ever heard of Pax Romana? If you haven't, then I suggest you do because we are still under that same plan that is now over 2,000 years old. These thing take a long time.

Hold on I need a moment to regain my sanity after reading something of such profound stupidity.

The goal of the elites is 'world peace'? The Rockefellers, Bushes, British Royal Family, Freemasons, Jesuits, and Soros of the world among many others are only interested in world peace?

I guess World War I and World War II and Vietnam and the current Gulf Wars among many many others are just what...road bumps?

You are not a very good spokesperson for the devil.
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Stop spouting your elitists propaganda you government whore. You'd sell out your own mother for a chance at being part of this elite group. Pathetic and disgusting.

To be honest, I AM not at that security level, nor do I have the privilege to know many people outside my immediate family. My mother has passed and I do not sell out people for my gain because I simply do not have to because I have the creative intelligence to create my own ways to make myself known or to start a business.

I come from the Elohim. Hence, I AM already an El-ite, but not a Sir or sovereign. But even then, I would not sell out anyone or compromise my morals for personal gain because I do not have to.
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

The point is that peace on earth will NEVER be attainable because humanity is FLAWED, they use this concept to obtain power and once they have it, there definitely will not be peace.

Let me ask you this Laura, is there not relative peace in every single Western Country in the world with also in these same lands freedom of religion and expression with no wars or revolutions on our shores. Nor a government killing citizens in these same countries for dissent or freedom of speech?

Do you think it has always been this way or maybe, just maybe this is all part of that 2,000 year old Pax Romana plan and there is no way in Hades, they will let this fail over a few rogue countries and or governments?

Humanity is flawed based on our DNA. This is the next phase of repairing that we will have to accomplish over the next few hundred years in order to have lasting peace and the eternal heaven on earth.
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hold on I need a moment to regain my sanity after reading something of such profound stupidity.

The goal of the elites is 'world peace'? The Rockefellers, Bushes, British Royal Family, Freemasons, Jesuits, and Soros of the world among many others are only interested in world peace?

I guess World War I and World War II and Vietnam and the current Gulf Wars among many many others are just what...road bumps?

You are not a very good spokesperson for the devil.

Just FYI, we are now in approximately year 3,000 of a world wide war of race against race and tribe against tribe. World War I and World War II and Vietnam are just small chapters of this 3,000 year war. There have been many more chapters than that that all tie together regardless of the year or country.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

To be honest, I AM not at that security level, nor do I have the privilege to know many people outside my immediate family. My mother has passed and I do not sell out people for my gain because I simply do not have to because I have the creative intelligence to create my own ways to make myself known or to start a business.

I come from the Elohim. Hence, I AM already an El-ite, but not a Sir or sovereign. But even then, I would not sell out anyone or compromise my morals for personal gain because I do not have to.

You come from the Elohim and you are an elite? LOL ok brother. Hope it's not too cold in your mother's basement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26520906
United States
11/11/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bingo. Stack 'em & pack 'em!

GLP