Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 698,978
Pageviews Today: 1,142,442Threads Today: 463Posts Today: 7,708
11:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Agenda 21 is written WITHIN the Pennsylvania state code, it IS here - mark properties they wish to acquire!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17926316
United States
11/11/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Agenda 21 is written WITHIN the Pennsylvania state code, it IS here - mark properties they wish to acquire!

Nobody said anything about the law of the jungle, but this unrealistic expectation that by having a few certain individuals in power will solve all the world's problems is ridiculous. It's unatainable, just like peace on earth.
 Quoting: Laura Bow

The goal from day 1 has always been Peace on Earth. Have you ever heard of Pax Romana? If you haven't, then I suggest you do because we are still under that same plan that is now over 2,000 years old. These thing take a long time.

In addition, it isn't just a few people in power, but a global government via the UN. It is now officially and 100% a world wide plan managed by various players that have the world as stage and the military to back up their plans.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

Hold on I need a moment to regain my sanity after reading something of such profound stupidity.

The goal of the elites is 'world peace'? The Rockefellers, Bushes, British Royal Family, Freemasons, Jesuits, and Soros of the world among many others are only interested in world peace?

I guess World War I and World War II and Vietnam and the current Gulf Wars among many many others are just what...road bumps?

You are not a very good spokesperson for the devil.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17926316

Just FYI, we are now in approximately year 3,000 of a world wide war of race against race and tribe against tribe. World War I and World War II and Vietnam are just small chapters of this 3,000 year war. There have been many more chapters than that that all tie together regardless of the year or country.

Yeah okay. Great analysis there. I am fully convinced. You really know how to make your case.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 379352
Canada
11/11/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Agenda 21 is written WITHIN the Pennsylvania state code, it IS here - mark properties they wish to acquire!
Are you guys all just extemely stupid or do you think we should all just be allowed to kill off all green spaces for houses and strip malls.

We need sustainable development for green spaces otherwise it will all just get paved over. Left to all the idiots of the world this planet will be completely destroyed.

Everybody complains about polution well subdivisions are polution.

There's going to be 9 billion people on this planet soon you fools. They have to control development and where its going.

I would rather see the green spaces and parks. To think this is a bad thing is just STUPID.

Where I live in BC they put manure in check as some very irresponsible people would pile manure where it would flood or run into the water systems evey time it rained. People are assholes and alot don't give a shit because they do not want to be inconvienced. Their creeps to the planet.

Any green spaces they created the property was purchased for fair market value from the owners not taken not stolen. no evictions.

I'll just bet some of you going on and on about this are just plain renting property. Your not stake holders and should keep your mouths shut.
Laura Bow  (OP)

User ID: 1158661
United States
11/11/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The goal from day 1 has always been Peace on Earth. Have you ever heard of Pax Romana? If you haven't, then I suggest you do because we are still under that same plan that is now over 2,000 years old. These thing take a long time.

In addition, it isn't just a few people in power, but a global government via the UN. It is now officially and 100% a world wide plan managed by various players that have the world as stage and the military to back up their plans.

The point is that peace on earth will NEVER be attainable because humanity is FLAWED, they use this concept to obtain power and once they have it, there definitely will not be peace.

Let me ask you this Laura, is there not relative peace in every single Western Country in the world with also in these same lands freedom of religion and expression with no wars or revolutions on our shores. Nor a government killing citizens in these same countries for dissent or freedom of speech?

Do you think it has always been this way or maybe, just maybe this is all part of that 2,000 year old Pax Romana plan and there is no way in Hades, they will let this fail over a few rogue countries and or governments?

Humanity is flawed based on our DNA. This is the next phase of repairing that we will have to accomplish over the next few hundred years in order to have lasting peace and the eternal heaven on earth.

Wait, you're saying there have been no wars or uprisings in 2000 years because of this pact?
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you guys all just extemely stupid or do you think we should all just be allowed to kill off all green spaces for houses and strip malls.

We need sustainable development for green spaces otherwise it will all just get paved over. Left to all the idiots of the world this planet will be completely destroyed.

Everybody complains about polution well subdivisions are polution.

There's going to be 9 billion people on this planet soon you fools. They have to control development and where its going.

I would rather see the green spaces and parks. To think this is a bad thing is just STUPID.

Where I live in BC they put manure in check as some very irresponsible people would pile manure where it would flood or run into the water systems evey time it rained. People are assholes and alot don't give a shit because they do not want to be inconvienced. Their creeps to the planet.

Any green spaces they created the property was purchased for fair market value from the owners not taken not stolen. no evictions.

I'll just bet some of you going on and on about this are just plain renting property. Your not stake holders and should keep your mouths shut.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 379352

For here, this includes not just "green spaces" but anything of "historic" or "cultural" value as well.
TrinityMountain

User ID: 379352
Canada
11/11/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
British Columbia Canada. Comprehensive farm reviews. Your Agenda 21 if thats what you want to call it.

They implimented this 10 years ago here. Told everybody to get on board as it would become mandatory down the trail.

The whole jest of it was to stop fucking stupid people from letting shit ( Manure ) and livestock from getting into the creeks and water sheds and creating a problem. E coli and other stuff is in shit. People get sick and so does Wildlife.

They bought everybody the materials needed to fence off the creeks to keep animals from shitting in them. BOUGHT the MATERIALS for the people. Fence posts and ant type wire you wanted to get the job done. Not only that you got a break on your taxes and not only that your property got a stamp and it was worth more money for having that stamp.

Any properties for expansions of parks were also bought and paided for at fair market value. They were annexed into a plan but the owners were paided for the property. Nothing was stolen and nobody is getting screwed. They are still implimenting this plan across our province.

This is the greatest thing that ever happened in this provice and one day a person may be able to drink out of the creeks and rivers again in safety.

They also cracked down on the boaters on the lake whom spill fuel and empty there holding tanks in the lakes and river systems.

What is so bad about all this stuff. Manure and shit are killing everything. Human and animal. Get the facts straight. All you see is some unjustice going on to the people when the injustice really is the people and what they are doing to this once beautiful planet.

If we don't get it together with plans like this we won't have a planet left to inhabit period.

Last Edited by Friends Matter on 11/11/2012 12:00 PM
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Needles Eye

User ID: 1480101
United States
11/11/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, it's a desire of some (many?) humans to want to rule over others...that doesn't mean it should be permitted.

Why shouldn't some humans be ruled when they cannot clearly rule themselves? When humanity reaches the point where we can each manage ourselves without government help or protection, then we may have that day with no rulers but to be honest, we are a long way from this heaven or paradise or earth with no rulers and managers helping guide and restrict our moves and put us in a cage when we get out of line.

We currently live under the Rule of Law. NOT the rule of the jungle and I AM all for the Rule of Law managing the barbarians rather than law of the jungle.

Nobody said anything about the law of the jungle, but this unrealistic expectation that by having a few certain individuals in power will solve all the world's problems is ridiculous. It's unatainable, just like peace on earth.

Take your tikkun olam and shove it, you satanic lapdog.
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: NE Ohio Sewer district is about to start its RAIN WATER TAX and it will be coming your way soon once cities realize they can do this.
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 24885075
United States
11/11/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

The point is that peace on earth will NEVER be attainable because humanity is FLAWED, they use this concept to obtain power and once they have it, there definitely will not be peace.

Let me ask you this Laura, is there not relative peace in every single Western Country in the world with also in these same lands freedom of religion and expression with no wars or revolutions on our shores. Nor a government killing citizens in these same countries for dissent or freedom of speech?

Do you think it has always been this way or maybe, just maybe this is all part of that 2,000 year old Pax Romana plan and there is no way in Hades, they will let this fail over a few rogue countries and or governments?

Humanity is flawed based on our DNA. This is the next phase of repairing that we will have to accomplish over the next few hundred years in order to have lasting peace and the eternal heaven on earth.

Wait, you're saying there have been no wars or uprisings in 2000 years because of this pact?

No, the opposite of that. However soon, I firmly feel in my heart that it will come to an end. The war now may be not a final world war persay, but a war against ourselves and the battle with our old ways of life coupled with the systematic destruction of the capitalistic parasitic economy we have been living one for far too long.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 11/11/2012 12:16 PM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/11/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why shouldn't some humans be ruled when they cannot clearly rule themselves? When humanity reaches the point where we can each manage ourselves without government help or protection, then we may have that day with no rulers but to be honest, we are a long way from this heaven or paradise or earth with no rulers and managers helping guide and restrict our moves and put us in a cage when we get out of line.

We currently live under the Rule of Law. NOT the rule of the jungle and I AM all for the Rule of Law managing the barbarians rather than law of the jungle.

Take your tikkun olam and shove it, you satanic lapdog.
 Quoting: Needles Eye

I AM no Satanic Lapdog.
Regards,

Moe

Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
11/11/2012 01:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am all for Agenda 21..sustainable development means population control...

If you the OP were a world leader, would you not be concerned about overpopulation? Would you not be concerned about the finite resource pool and the ever increasing human population?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302314

Oh Really. Well your poor ideas don't slam dunk mine, and I already know they've had all the solutions for years.

Here is what they've been doing. Hiding all the true science, and free energy, abundance.

Destroying the planet and distracting us with wars, politics, GMO and many obnoxious debates. But their real target is Terra and absolute destruction of the planet and all nature, and the plates, every ocean, all the skies, all the land. And its big Corps serving Demons and Wolves doing this.

This has consequence.

Everything else is only intent of heart that they try karma dump us with.

Even the latter is still in their hands, they don't realize Higher Ups are not dummies and really note every thought, action and who did it.

However, they're trying to bring in the end times and harvest.

Now, in reality there is no need for banks, realtors and there is enough land in say, Canada, for every single person on earth to have a little farm of their own, and a wonderful huge square footage, earthship home that is built with recycled things, provides all its energy and recycles water, and grows its own food. That leaves all the rest for nature, and some farming. By the way, its already spread out and needs to be of course, but this isn't a land mass problem.

And that's just old tech, not the real stuff. Clean energy as opposed to exotic.

All the problems already have solutions that provide abundance, not scarsity, increase lifestyles for 100% of earth's citizen, minus THEM, they eat humble pie, and don't harm earth.

Fishing in the Phoenix Earthship

1 MILLION pounds of Food on 3 acres. 10,000 fish 500 yards compost

3 Acres can produce that much heritage food.

Oh, and did you know, meat production does not have to involve murder of intellect, or large tracts of land????

They can clone meat and have heritage, non GMO, organic muscles produced, roasts and steaks, from underground warehouses, and even rocky terrain not suitable for food production, or ocean ones.

Except they also need to take out their Reverse Sine Technology and neutralize the radiations and pollutions.

They've ignited alot of nukes in the ocean faultlines last few years.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/11/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you the OP were a world leader, would you not be concerned about overpopulation? Would you not be concerned about the finite resource pool and the ever increasing human population?

It's not about this though, it's really about power and control. The select few having power over many.

I don't think a world government is a bad idea...humanity needs a babysitter..look at the world around you..hundreds of millions of starving Africans..hundreds of millions of useless obese people in the developed world using facebook and watching TV for 6 hours a day..

We need a world government..maybe you fear it because you have something to lose, like private property..for me, I just want humanity to advance

So you have no private property. With reasoning like yours I can see why they used to allow only property owners to vote.

You would bring yourself up in the relative sense by bringing everyone else down. I doesn't really hurt you if some other guy has a 2500 square foot house, but you don't want him to have all that stuff.

As for finite resources, what if he has a solar panel and grows his own food? Then he really doesn't use up "your" resources. But you still don't want it and would force him into a little apartment like you have, for fairness after all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27508159
United States
11/11/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll never understand why people who get screwed don't go apeshit. The banks foreclose on people houses and they just shrug and live in their car. Or the agenda 21tards and evironmenttards take peoples lands and harass/oppress small farmers and people with gardens etc, why don't those people ever DO anything?

If something like that ever happened to me, I wouldn't do nothing. I would definitely do something. Something that would get a lot of headlines.

now expand this line of thinking to the whole country.

how many people were foreclosed on by banks that didn't even have the actual document that they had any right to foreclose. If all of those people told the banks to fuck off and stayed in their homes and forced the banks to come up with the real document saying they had a right to foreclose... imagine how much of a difference that would have made.

my point is, when 'they' are trying to rape you, fight back. You might not win, it may even cost you your life, but who cares. They want to take everything from you, so make them work for it. It's a war of attrition people. Spend every second of every day figuring out how you can fucking destroy these pricks and we will start to see some progress.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll never understand why people who get screwed don't go apeshit. The banks foreclose on people houses and they just shrug and live in their car. Or the agenda 21tards and evironmenttards take peoples lands and harass/oppress small farmers and people with gardens etc, why don't those people ever DO anything?

If something like that ever happened to me, I wouldn't do nothing. I would definitely do something. Something that would get a lot of headlines.

now expand this line of thinking to the whole country.

how many people were foreclosed on by banks that didn't even have the actual document that they had any right to foreclose. If all of those people told the banks to fuck off and stayed in their homes and forced the banks to come up with the real document saying they had a right to foreclose... imagine how much of a difference that would have made.

my point is, when 'they' are trying to rape you, fight back. You might not win, it may even cost you your life, but who cares. They want to take everything from you, so make them work for it. It's a war of attrition people. Spend every second of every day figuring out how you can fucking destroy these pricks and we will start to see some progress.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27508159

I think people don't know or realize this, in a lot of cases.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
UN Agenda 21 - Coming to a Neighborhood near You

Undoubtedly, residents of any town, county, or city in the United States that treasure their freedom, liberty, and property rights couldn't care less whether it's called Agenda 21 or smart growth. A recent example of this can be found in Carroll County, Maryland, where a smart growth plan called Pathways was drafted by the County Planning Department. The plan, if enacted, proposed a breathtaking reshuffling of land rights:

Rezoning of thousands of acres of beautiful, low-density agricultural farmland and protected residential conservation land into office parks
Down-zoning of agriculture land to prevent future subdivision by farmers
Up-zoning of low-density residential land around small towns into higher density zoning to permit construction of hundreds or possibly thousands of inclusive housing units, including apartments and condominiums
Inclusive housing with placement of multi-family construction on in-fill lots within existing residential single family communities
Endorsement of government-sponsored housing initiatives (subsidies) to ensure healthier, balanced neighborhoods

More at [link to www.americanthinker.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302314
Australia
11/11/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's not about this though, it's really about power and control. The select few having power over many.

I don't think a world government is a bad idea...humanity needs a babysitter..look at the world around you..hundreds of millions of starving Africans..hundreds of millions of useless obese people in the developed world using facebook and watching TV for 6 hours a day..

We need a world government..maybe you fear it because you have something to lose, like private property..for me, I just want humanity to advance

So you have no private property. With reasoning like yours I can see why they used to allow only property owners to vote.

You would bring yourself up in the relative sense by bringing everyone else down. I doesn't really hurt you if some other guy has a 2500 square foot house, but you don't want him to have all that stuff.

As for finite resources, what if he has a solar panel and grows his own food? Then he really doesn't use up "your" resources. But you still don't want it and would force him into a little apartment like you have, for fairness after all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304459

Well if he has a solar panel and grows his own food we must also make sure hes responsible enough to grow that food in a sustainable manner and that he doesnt drive a ford F-150 or an ATV around the farm, Doesnt use a power boat, Doesn't dump his manure into the nearby river and many other things..and a large 2500 square house for 1 person is a waste of resources..

Agenda 21 is something positive, please understand that there will be mass resistance to positive changaround the world..the less enlightened like to keep the old order and are afraid of positive change..don't be one of them.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/11/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is extremely important, please consider pinning it. The first two pages are a fine example of how positive and rational human thought can overcome the fears of those less enlightened who cling to the old, unstustainable ways
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4336852
United States
11/11/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Myth.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is extremely important, please consider pinning it. The first two pages are a fine example of how positive and rational human thought can overcome the fears of those less enlightened who cling to the old, unstustainable ways

Do you have Agenda 21 already instituted in Australia?
violentoppisition

User ID: 25969407
United States
11/11/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
bricks
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/11/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, no we do not, There is materialism and class warfare in Australia...Christianity, racism and inequality all exist and the old dinosaurs in power are resisting positive change
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, no we do not, There is materialism and class warfare in Australia...Christianity, racism and inequality all exist and the old dinosaurs in power are resisting positive change

What you have set up is similar to the USA? I didn't think so but could be wrong...
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Wow, WTF?! No Meat Mondays in Los Angeles, Agenda 21 strikes again!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6354989
United States
11/12/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

We do have ghetto's where people are gunned down daily. You are very naive. So what if someone like Stalin or Mao or someone like that were to be ruler of this Government that you want so bad? What if they make you a slave and even a sex slave for them to rape every day. What is wrong with a sovereign country like America? Why do we have to keep going more and more global? Why do we have to worry about the worlds problems when we have plenty of problems at home?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6354989
United States
11/12/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304459

Well if he has a solar panel and grows his own food we must also make sure hes responsible enough to grow that food in a sustainable manner and that he doesnt drive a ford F-150 or an ATV around the farm, Doesnt use a power boat, Doesn't dump his manure into the nearby river and many other things..and a large 2500 square house for 1 person is a waste of resources..

Agenda 21 is something positive, please understand that there will be mass resistance to positive changaround the world..the less enlightened like to keep the old order and are afraid of positive change..don't be one of them.

So, is a solar paneled tractor going to do all of the work to create all of the food for the world? Use some common sense when you spout your global warming nonsense. The globe hasn't warmed in 16 years, and if the climate didn't change, we would still be in an ice age. Please put the kool-aid back on the shelf.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

We do have ghetto's where people are gunned down daily. You are very naive. So what if someone like Stalin or Mao or someone like that were to be ruler of this Government that you want so bad? What if they make you a slave and even a sex slave for them to rape every day. What is wrong with a sovereign country like America? Why do we have to keep going more and more global? Why do we have to worry about the worlds problems when we have plenty of problems at home?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6354989

That's why there would never be a utopia, especially based on this model.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27201518
Australia
11/12/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

No we don't, not yet anyway. AC1302314 is more than likely some veggie munching green idiot. Tree Hugging and all that.
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
11/12/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a big difference in people killing their own people and governments killing their citizens. We have a duty while we live to make this world a better place than when we found it and yes, this starts at home, but it also does not end at home.
Regards,

Moe

Brevet

User ID: 8496381
United States
11/12/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
"So you have no private property. With reasoning like yours I can see why they used to allow only property owners to vote."

Thread winner---close it up!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26844291
United States
11/12/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree we need less lizards or elite. Thats the kind of population control we need.
Laura Bow  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

There is a big difference in people killing their own people and governments killing their citizens. We have a duty while we live to make this world a better place than when we found it and yes, this starts at home, but it also does not end at home.

Out of curiosity, what makes you think that someone that desires that amount of power would be a completely benevolent ruler?

GLP