Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,327 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 239,034
Pageviews Today: 417,478Threads Today: 210Posts Today: 2,955
04:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama & Holder BUSTED: Mexicans admit FAST & FURIOUS was to import drugs into the U.S.

Saddletramp

User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama & Holder BUSTED: Mexicans admit FAST & FURIOUS was to import drugs into the U.S.
I just love all the stuff coming out after the election
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

Yeah, and when Holder steps down later this year all the murders and terror wrought by this illegal and insane program will have been in vain, because this scandal will evaporate into the wind...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24520447
United States
11/12/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama & Holder BUSTED: Mexicans admit FAST & FURIOUS was to import drugs into the U.S.
Yet you would be the first to vote for Jeb Bush and the Skull & Bones false flag drug dealer George "Poppy" (as in poppy seed) Bush and the Neo con Cartel.

You support gun runners who use False flags to start wars to get military welfare and run MASSIVE amounts of guns & drugs so What the fuck are you talking about?

you probably voted for the Romney Neo Con puppet too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6458701

So this is your frail attempt to excuse obama for continuing drug and gun runnijg

fucking sheeple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
11/12/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, and when Holder steps down later this year all the murders and terror wrought by this illegal and insane program will have been in vain, because this scandal will evaporate into the wind...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

you think holder is going somewhere?

hims musing about that possibility is nothing more than misdirection.
He's made himself teflon, and thats something that dear leader doesnt need to rebuild anew with anyone else.

It's a dodge, to give fools hope that something new and honest will replace what we have.
Holder is dear leaders Beria, and isnt going anywhere
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10399507
United States
11/12/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
And then they have the nerve to still bust and fine and lock people up for marijuana etc. Fuck the government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/12/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yet you would be the first to vote for Jeb Bush and the Skull & Bones false flag drug dealer George "Poppy" (as in poppy seed) Bush and the Neo con Cartel.

You support gun runners who use False flags to start wars to get military welfare and run MASSIVE amounts of guns & drugs so What the fuck are you talking about?

Romney has no known connection to these assholes. Maybe (gasp!) he's clean in this regard. I voted for him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2324286
United States
11/12/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Romney has no known connection to these assholes. Maybe (gasp!) he's clean in this regard. I voted for him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304459

YOU FAIL BITCH.

"ROMNEY EXPOSED: BAIN CAPITAL FRONT FOR CIA DRUG MONEY / BUSH CARTEL?"

[link to givemelibertynowblog.wordpress.com]

Does being a fucking fool run in your family?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27384624
United States
11/12/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, Obama may know about it. But this has been going for decades, CIA is the world's biggest drug dealer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26991073

Good bet that Obalamer doesn't know about it. CIA keeps the pres in a bubble. They deliver him an intel packet every day, telling him what to think.

Pres is just an empty suit for the people to love/hate while the ORIGINAL owners of the USA continue on their merry path.
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
11/12/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm quite sure some cartel member that was being held in Chicago mentioned this some months back.. seems like so many other stories it was just swept under the rug.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11677814
United States
11/12/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The US government has been trafficking in illegal drugs for decades. At least since Reagan, probably well before. This is nothing new. It never stopped.
mrclean  (OP)

User ID: 22362616
United States
11/12/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I especially LOVE the fact that the GOP isn't even touching this, but PLAYING ball with the Obama administration and leaving it alone.

THEY ARE ALL INVOLVED. This is your 'war on drugs' America. The government IMPORTS them then uses them as an EXCUSE to create SLAVE LABOR from Prisoners.

Yet the sheep will never wake up to this fact.
mrclean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24350462
United States
11/12/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys been making the claim for a while. Unfortunately the word of a drug cartel member amounts to zippy.
mrclean  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys been making the claim for a while. Unfortunately the word of a drug cartel member amounts to zippy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24350462

I trust the Cartel over the Obama administration and their constant lies.

Last Edited by mrclean on 11/12/2012 11:39 AM
mrclean
Vankman1

User ID: 3158856
United States
11/12/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. This is pretty crazy, if true.
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
11/12/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24350462

I trust the Cartel over the Obama administration and their constant lies.
 Quoting: mrclean

That is so sad.. true but sad.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27384624
United States
11/12/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The US government has been trafficking in illegal drugs for decades. At least since Reagan, probably well before. This is nothing new. It never stopped.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11677814

lol. What do you think the Vietnam war was about?

Opium!
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/12/2012 11:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
wow
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
11/12/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
How much proof do you need that there is only one party in the US. The drug trade has been going on since AT LEAST Vietnam. It doesn't matter if it's blue or red sitting in the white house, they're all in on it!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27244505
United States
11/12/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304459

YOU FAIL BITCH.

"ROMNEY EXPOSED: BAIN CAPITAL FRONT FOR CIA DRUG MONEY / BUSH CARTEL?"

[link to givemelibertynowblog.wordpress.com]

Does being a fucking fool run in your family?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2324286

You sourced a random blog. Epic fail OBitch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/12/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep. As much as it sucks to see barry win...it's a good thing in retrospect. Romney lost because they stole the nomination from Ron Paul...and the USA needs to suffer.

Pain is the only thing the unions and sheep will respond to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/12/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Saddletramp

And Obama will later pardon Holder just like Bush pardoned Bill Cinton. One big happy family...in total control of the sheep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281165
United States
11/12/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Poppy still runs the show and so does his favorite puppy boy Clintoon.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281165
United States
11/12/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep. As much as it sucks to see barry win...it's a good thing in retrospect. Romney lost because they stole the nomination from Ron Paul...and the USA needs to suffer.

Pain is the only thing the unions and sheep will respond to.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21931562

100% of the unemployed are not in the union.I for one have had enough of the pain.It's allbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9266723
United States
11/12/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, uh. You're getting this from an arrested criminal, who then uses this information not to negotatite a plea deal in secret (Which the government would most likely be willing to do to keep it under wraps) but instead announces to the world where crazy people can latch on to it. And again... there's no proof.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27584437
Poland
11/12/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
kadidle51

User ID: 8773507
United States
11/12/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
This whole story has already been out for awhile...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

This
kadidle51
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
11/12/2012 12:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

I hope impeachment is some of that post election 'stuff'.
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27399706
United States
11/12/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: There is no drug war in Mexico
mrclean  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, uh. You're getting this from an arrested criminal, who then uses this information not to negotatite a plea deal in secret (Which the government would most likely be willing to do to keep it under wraps) but instead announces to the world where crazy people can latch on to it. And again... there's no proof.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9266723

So, uh. YOU DO REALIZE that people are convicted of CRIMES ALL THE TIME because of the testimony of criminals?

The police do it against civilians. It's called 'flipping' someone or creating a 'Confidential Informant'. MILLIONS OF AMERICANS are sent to the GULAG every year because of this kind of hearsay 'proof'.

All of a sudden it's not good enough when it comes to a Government official? DOUBLE STANDARD MUCH?

But when someone comes out against a GOVERNMENT AGENCY it's all of a sudden NOT CREDIBLE?

Grow up and smell the TYRANNY, your government has NEVER been the 'good guy' in any of this. At the LEAST they are complacent and willing partners in evil. People go to jail for this all the time. It's called 'Conspiracy to commit a crime'. If ONE of the perpetrators commits the crime, even if the OTHER is not DIRECTLY involved but had prior KNOWLEDGE and planning of said crime.

I love how you sheep think the LAW doesn't apply to people in government.

bamasheep2
mrclean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26997426
United States
11/12/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Already forgot Ollie, Ronnie and guns for coke? The US government is the current kingmaker in the underground drug trade. Has been for some time. Honestly, what the fuck do you think we are still doing in Afghanistan? Fighting the Taliban? How can they even claim that shit with a straight face?
mrclean  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Already forgot Ollie, Ronnie and guns for coke? The US government is the current kingmaker in the underground drug trade. Has been for some time. Honestly, what the fuck do you think we are still doing in Afghanistan? Fighting the Taliban? How can they even claim that shit with a straight face?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26997426

EXACTLY

War on drugs revealed as total hoax - US military admits to guarding, assisting lucrative opium trade in Afghanistan

Learn more: [link to www.naturalnews.com]
mrclean

GLP