GNOSTIC HOLLYWOOD AGENDA - Jurassic Park

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23223519
United States
11/11/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GNOSTIC HOLLYWOOD AGENDA - Jurassic Park
Hollywood is run by Gnostic Luciferians.

Gnostics want to corrupt the Word of God. They see Satan/Lucifer as the liberator of mankind, and God as an evil oppressor that wishes to keep man in bondage.

You'll notice that many major movies share a common theme where the Hero of the story rebels against a system of control. The most obvious example is The Matrix, which heavily promotes luciferian gnosticism. In that movie, "The Matrix" actually represents God's Creation, and Neo is portrayed as a slave. Morpheus represents Lucifer, the one who rebelled against God, and is coming now to "enlighten" mankind with hidden knowledge and free him from his material slavery.

This is how the Gnostic Luciferians constantly invert the Truth.

If you some excellent examples of Gnostics seed their deception into movies, this is an excellent blog containing many reviews that inspired me to do my own research. Minority Report, directed by Spielberg, is very blatant.

[link to nwointelreport.blogspot.com]

Anyways, I am watching Jurassic Park now, another Spielberg product. There are definitely the same gnostic themes being pushed here. I am still a little confused about certain elements, but think I have the general gist of it and will begin updating this thread with my findings.

To be continued....
dance
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GNOSTIC HOLLYWOOD AGENDA - Jurassic Park
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27518448
United States
11/11/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23223519

Is that another way of saying they're "jewish"?

User ID: 27512971
Brazil
11/11/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gnostics want to corrupt the Word of God.

Honestly.. I stopped there. Do you even know what gnosis means?
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23018191
United States
11/11/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
and lucifer was a reptilian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16489201
Australia
11/11/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Couldn't read past the first couple of sentences. Honestly do us all a favour and remove yourself from the gene pool, thanks.
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
11/11/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jurassic Park is taken from the book by Michael Crichton. He wrote lots of thrillers about uncovering dangerous or hidden truths, a small person fighting a giant system, etc. It sells well. I'm not sure I would give Spielberg too much credit on the underlying themes of Jurassic Park. He's out to make blockbusters, and face it... realistic, scary dinosaur doom SELLS.

Either way, I'll be interested to read your take on the movie. Enjoy. popcorn
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, I'm going to stumbling through this scene by scene... It's important to keep the main themes and what the characters and plot elements represent...

So in the beginning we are introduced to two of the protagonists; Paleontologists Dr. Alan Grant and Dr. Elle Setler, (I find it interesting that the initials of their first names are A and E, Adam and Eve?) as they are digging for dinosaur bones out in the desert. Their digging into the earth for artifacts could be interpreted as their seeking of inner knowledge.

We are then introduced to the character of John Hammond. He descends from the sky, via helicopter, to deliver a message to Alan and Elle. In doing so, he shows no concern for their discovery, by carelessly pelting the dinosaur fossils with sand blown from the helicopter rotorblades.

In the Gnostics' backwards religion, Hammond represents God. There are a few subtleties hinting at this right off, like the previous mentioned entry, and the fact that he is dressed in all white clothes. Hammond is portrayed as a bumbling old man that is obsessed with the creation of worlds (theme parks) and the total control of them, to create the most awe-inspiring attractions ever seen. He is portrayed as desperately trying to manage his creations, which are constantly slipping out of his control.

Again, the Gnostics are always trying to invert the truth by depicting God as a foolish control-freak, unworthy of worship. They see Man as his own salvation, instead of Real True Salvation of Jesus Christ. Gnostics worship themselves as gods, and idolize their own thinking as the ultimate authority.

Anyways, Alan(Dr. Grant), confronts Hammond with the revealing question: "Who in God's name are you?", while pointing his index finger at Hammond, who jokingly shakes it. I think this is a play on the iconic "Creation of Adam" painting by Michelangelo, where the depicted God is touching the outstretched finger of Adam.

Hammond informs Alan and Elle that he has created his own biological world on an island called Jurassic Park. Jurassic Park is supposed to represent the Garden of Eden, a perfectly designed world of amazing sights and thrills and attractions for everyone to enjoy.

Hammond wants Alan and Elle to go to Jurassic Park and endorse it for his investors. Hammond asks them, if they like what they see, to "write a testimonial" praising his creation.

Again the Gnostics are trying to paint God as a selfish being who only wanted to create humans so they would praise and worship and write gospels about him, which is another lie. God Loves His Creation.

To be continued...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jurassic Park is taken from the book by Michael Crichton. He wrote lots of thrillers about uncovering dangerous or hidden truths, a small person fighting a giant system, etc. It sells well. I'm not sure I would give Spielberg too much credit on the underlying themes of Jurassic Park. He's out to make blockbusters, and face it... realistic, scary dinosaur doom SELLS.

Either way, I'll be interested to read your take on the movie. Enjoy. popcorn
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman

I can't say much about Michael Chricton, (Though I'm sure being such a heavily promoted author, there is a good chance he is also seeding these gnostic themes into the public mind)..

But Spielberg is definitely exploiting the narratives to promote his Gnostic agenda. If you think this might all be coincidence, just have a read through this article, and some of the others on this website. There are certain elements which are blatantly pushing gnostic/luciferian themes.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gnostics want to corrupt the Word of God.

Honestly.. I stopped there. Do you even know what gnosis means?
 Quoting: 1908247

Gnosis means Knowledge, which is harmless in itself. Gnosticism however preaches that Self-Knowledge or Self-Enlightment is the highest spiritual authority and the salvation of man.

Gnosticism is based around the original Lie the Serpent told Eve in the Garden of Eden: that seeking hidden knowledge will make you a god, and that the true God that commanded you to stay away from occult knowledge, is just trying to keep you enslaved, which is a complete lie. God loves you and is trying to protect you from wickedness.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Next is a scene where we see one of Jurassic Park's employees, Dennis Nedry, plotting to sabotage Hammond's park(Garden of Eden). He is bitter about the way Hammond("God") has treated him, and wants glory for himself. I think Nedry is supposed to be some sort of Lucifer-type character, overseeing the Creation, and yet deciding he can do things better than God.

In a later scene, Nedry even refers to Hammond mockingly as "Dad", supporting the idea that he is also one of Hammond's creations.

Next we are introduced to Dr. Ian Malcolm, who is dressed in all-Black, in contrast to the All-White Hammond. It seems an obvious indicator here that Ian represents Lucifer/Satan. He is portrayed as a hip, fashionable, intellectual who has novel ideas, and an obsession with "Chaos", referring to himself as a Chaotician.

Another thing to note, is that Ian shows up right after the scene with Nedry planning to overthrow the Park.. Is it possible Ian is meant to represent Satan after the fall? Also, Ian is flirting with Elle(Eve) in his first scene, attempting to turn her onto his special knowledge.

Throughout the movie Ian(Satan) is seen to be at philosophical odds with Hammond(God). Ian thinks that Hammond is foolish for attempting to try and control his biological Creation. Ian hates rules. He marvels in the idea that the creation will break through any barriers that are set up for it. "Life will find a Way", he proclaims, which really means "The creation knows what's best for itself." Ian is portrayed as the wise, enlightened one. Hammond as the blind power-tripping fool who refuses to see reason. Again the same Gnostic Lie of inverting the truth by putting Satan over God.

(Oh yea, this movie also features plenty of Evolution propaganda for all the children to absorb, espoused mainly by Dr. Malcom, which is fitting considering Evolution is one of Satan's biggest deceptions, but that's a whole separate thread in itself)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump To Be Continued!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27562695
United States
11/11/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump To Be Continued!

If you change your title people will be more inclined to listen to you, you have a clearly poor understanding of what a Pegan or gnostic is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23382441
United States
11/11/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gnostics want to corrupt the Word of God. They see Satan/Lucifer as the liberator of mankind, and God as an evil oppressor that wishes to keep man in bondage.

You'll notice that many major movies share a common theme where the Hero of the story rebels against a system of control. The most obvious example is The Matrix, which heavily promotes luciferian gnosticism. In that movie, "The Matrix" actually represents God's Creation, and Neo is portrayed as a slave. Morpheus represents Lucifer, the one who rebelled against God, and is coming now to "enlighten" mankind with hidden knowledge and free him from his material slavery.

This is how the Gnostic Luciferians constantly invert the Truth.

If you some excellent examples of Gnostics seed their deception into movies, this is an excellent blog containing many reviews that inspired me to do my own research. Minority Report, directed by Spielberg, is very blatant.

Anyways, I am watching Jurassic Park now, another Spielberg product. There are definitely the same gnostic themes being pushed here. I am still a little confused about certain elements, but think I have the general gist of it and will begin updating this thread with my findings.

To be continued....
dance

so you think the god that made this hunk of shit rock we live on was good? bwahahahahahaha!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27399706
United States
11/11/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many of the movies are actually Gnostic. Such as Star Wars, and the list is long of Gnostic films. There are youtubes about Hollywood.

[link to archive.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27555511
United States
11/11/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread OP.

Ignore the useful idiots....and carry on.

There are many others. In fact, most movies anymore, especially kids movies are gnostic propaganda.

There are many many many... But here are two more that are clear, and obviously gnostic conditioning.

The Truman Show
Toy Story III
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you think the god that made this hunk of shit rock we live on was good? bwahahahahahaha!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23382441

All Love and Truth and Goodness and Righteousness comes from God and his son Jesus Christ.

God's Creation is unfathomably beautiful and amazing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread OP.

Ignore the useful idiots....and carry on.

There are many others. In fact, most movies anymore, especially kids movies are gnostic propaganda.

There are many many many... But here are two more that are clear, and obviously gnostic conditioning.

The Truman Show
Toy Story III
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27555511

The Truman Show is one of the most blatant, as well as The Matrix.. Essentially identical plots of "breaking free" of the illusory world.

Pleasantville is a big gnostic one, too. Good reviews on youtube.

Gnostic Luciferians worship the (knowledge)light-bringer, and will prominently feature sun symbolism in their movies. Very blatant in The Matrix

[link to www.youtube.com]

Will continue on Jurassic Park tomorrow. Sifting through luciferian propaganda is exhausting.
TheBiss

User ID: 25023924
United States
11/11/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
In that movie, "The Matrix" actually represents God's Creation, and Neo is portrayed as a slave. Morpheus represents Lucifer, the one who rebelled against God, and is coming now to "enlighten" mankind with hidden knowledge and free him from his material slavery.

In that movie, The Matrix represents Plato's cave in The Allegory of the Cave.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Rene DesCartes took it a little further with "Cogito Ego Sum" with his evil genius theory.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It was these theoretical concepts that helped me to understand that whole realms could exist outside of my ability to empirically rationalize and quantify the world around me.

For some, college philosophy classes guide people to lose their religion. For me however, it took me the opposite direction.

I disagree with your comparison between Morpheus and Lucifer though. I would counter that Morpheus is a form of humanist Christ, not Neo... an agent that is able to transcend the planes of existence, to explain what happens on the other side. Though Morpheus does a poor job of it.

"Neo, your body's in suspended animation in a tube of goo in a world run by computers. Your neural synapses are being used to power their central mainframe."

See brain in a vat theory [link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Whoa! No way! Bogus!"

"Neo, haven't you read your Plato and DesCartes in school? Search your feelings. You know it to be true. Eat this pill."

"Party on dude!"

Last Edited by TheBiss on 11/11/2012 11:04 PM
[link to www.grainmill.coop] - Bulk foods, long term storage solutions
[link to www.CatawbaCoops.com] - Unique A-Frame chicken coop plans
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
In that movie, The Matrix represents Plato's cave in The Allegory of the Cave.
 Quoting: TheBiss

Plato was gnostic. He believed salvation lay in self-enlightenment. He was deceived.

I disagree with your comparison between Morpheus and Lucifer though. I would counter that Morpheus is a form of humanist Christ
 Quoting: TheBiss

a "humanist christ" is a fancy name for Lucifer or Satan.

Morpheus taught Neo to "free his mind", that he could control his reality with his thoughts through enlightenment. This is direct Luciferian doctrine.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Simple_Man

User ID: 15977994
United States
11/11/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really good interesting thread op
Reble
User ID: 27086568
United States
11/11/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look beyond the Literal meanings of Words

Learn the origin of Words

Isn't God a generic label ??
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton

If this world is 3D then we are not living in a duality reality but a Trinity...

Why not just enjoy the Entertainment?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20890949
United States
11/11/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23382441

All Love and Truth and Goodness and Righteousness comes from God and his son Jesus Christ.

God's Creation is unfathomably beautiful and amazing.

Its unfortunate that you are so bought into the dogma that is catholic churchs version of chrsitianity. God CANNOT just be male or just good. Because God is part of everything including us and so we are also part of God.
Good cannot exist without evil. They are just opposite ends of the same stick. Male cannot be without Female. All comprise the whole.

God is Male/Female and Good/Evil.

The catholic Church has denied the truth to protect their point of view which is why there is so many holes in Catholic faith. They are really obvious. Because the church has cut out those parts of chrisianity that make it make sense and give real understanding.

The real and true version of christianity was around long before the vatican changed into what it is today and that is Gnostic Christanity! Doubt it not!!
thomasian

User ID: 22788475
Canada
11/11/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
You do not understand gnosis or gnosticism. Stop hiding behind your Babylonian war god.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
In one of the next scenes, we find the gang being introduced to the laboratory where Hammond's creation is genetically engineered.

Interestingly we see here that all of the lab workers are dressed in white along with Hammond. They could be interpreted as angels working for God.

When one of the dinosaur eggs are hatching, Hammond says "I've been present for the birth of every single creature on this island." Another hint to his God character, having the omnipotence to oversee all of life.

Here a conversation takes place between Hammond, one of his lab workers "Henry", and Ian.

Henry explains how they have engineered the creatures to be confined within strict genetic boundaries, and that there is no unauthorized breeding in the park. Hammond in Henry seem very pleased and confident in their control over the creation.

This is where Ian responds telling them that "the level of control they're attempting is not possible", that "life will smash through any barriers you set up for it" that "life will find a way" As he's saying this a big bright desk light is heavily illuminating his face. This is the gnostic luciferian light-bearer, attempting to subvert the Creator's plan, and bringing his message of supposed enlightenment....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16489306
United States
11/12/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gnostics? Gno way.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now onto the dinosaurs...

I'm not entirely sure what the dinosaurs are meant to represent. But I have a feeling they represent the 'Power of Occult Knowledge'... They are something to be contained, restricted, kept away from people. In another sense they represent Humans themselves, trying to break free of the barriers imposed on them. They represent Hammond's lack of Control over his Creation. And in that sense they could also represent "God's Wrath".. when his creation is tampered with, violence will be unleashed.

In the next scene we are shown a Cow being sacrificed, as it's fed to a cage full of Raptors. Animals must be sacrificed to maintain order in Jurassic Park.

A park worker explains that the creatures 'show extreme intelligence' and 'problem-solving abilities'. Hammond is noticeably upset when this is brought up. He doesn't like the idea of his creatures doing anything upredictable, and his control being threatened.

Once again, the Luciferian Gnostics are falsely portraying God as incompetent and unjustified in attempting to control his created world.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its unfortunate that you are so bought into the dogma that is catholic churchs version of chrsitianity. God CANNOT just be male or just good. Because God is part of everything including us and so we are also part of God.
Good cannot exist without evil. They are just opposite ends of the same stick. Male cannot be without Female. All comprise the whole.

God is Male/Female and Good/Evil.

The catholic Church has denied the truth to protect their point of view which is why there is so many holes in Catholic faith. They are really obvious. Because the church has cut out those parts of chrisianity that make it make sense and give real understanding.

The real and true version of christianity was around long before the vatican changed into what it is today and that is Gnostic Christanity! Doubt it not!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20890949

The catholic church is overtly Pagan. They are responsible for murdering many true Christians who would not submit to the Papal authority.

The Bible is the Word of God. The Vatican Papacy did not want people reading the Bible because they knew it would reveal that nothing the church was doing was Biblical.

Gnosticism and Catholicism both run counter to Biblical Christianity.

Gnoticism is just one more attempted perversion of God's Word.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the gang has a conversation over dinner, where Hammond is roundly criticized again for attempting to exploit and control his wild creation.

Next the guests are sent out into vehicles, which will be used to tour Jurassic Park. Hammond seems unusually impressed with the automated driverless transport cars saying "Aren't they marvelous? Aren't they glorious?"

I'm wondering if the cars are meant to represent the material vessels (human bodies), that transport souls into physical reality (Jurassic Park/Garden of Eden)

The vehicles come equipped with automated directions and information: Safety instructions, and suggestions at what to look at and what to enjoy in the park. It is part of a system of containment. The riders are supposed to remain inside the cars, restricted to predestined automated pathways, and only view and interact with what is on those set pathways. This is the Gnostic interpretation of how God sent Man into the creation, trapped in a material vessel and restricted in his thoughts and action...

Anyways, Ian, Alan, Elle, the Lawyer, and Hammond's grandchildren set off into the park. As they are entering, Ian says "God Help Us. We're in the hands of engineers." Another hint alluding to the party being in "God's hands"

Hammond returns inside the facility to his central Control Room, where he has surveillance and command over all of the Park. In a very serious tone, Hammond instructs one of his engineers to "Start the Tour Program."

In Spielberg's gnostic worldview, the Jurassic Park Tour is meant to represent the genesis of Hammond(God's) creation. After all the discussion about whether or not Hammond can pull it off, we are now going to see the creation in action...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16701148
United States
11/12/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now onto the dinosaurs...

I'm not entirely sure what the dinosaurs are meant to represent. But I have a feeling they represent the 'Power of Occult Knowledge'... They are something to be contained, restricted, kept away from people. In another sense they represent Humans themselves, trying to break free of the barriers imposed on them. They represent Hammond's lack of Control over his Creation. And in that sense they could also represent "God's Wrath".. when his creation is tampered with, violence will be unleashed.

In the next scene we are shown a Cow being sacrificed, as it's fed to a cage full of Raptors. Animals must be sacrificed to maintain order in Jurassic Park.

A park worker explains that the creatures 'show extreme intelligence' and 'problem-solving abilities'. Hammond is noticeably upset when this is brought up. He doesn't like the idea of his creatures doing anything upredictable, and his control being threatened.

Once again, the Luciferian Gnostics are falsely portraying God as incompetent and unjustified in attempting to control his created world.

Isaiah 13
[3] I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

[link to coa.inducks.org]

GLP