TVstatic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 636186
United States
03/03/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: John Lear - No Planes Hit Towers on 911
it's maybe 5-10 years too late to debate this long dead issue. Anywhoo I was downloading videos of the planes hitting, good ones, on 'winmx' which is probably also long gone, back when it occurred. There were planes. Heck I was watching it live in CNBC when it happened, when the second one hit, the stock futures plummeted. Was a day I will not forget.

I'm not saying it wasn't planned, I'm just saying they used real planes on the two towers. They imploded building 7 obviously, and the pentagon, who knows, who cares.
 Quoting: Cult of Personality

another misconception,

You DID NOT see any planes crashing into the towers LIVE on tv! the movies of planes entering the towers came later in the day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12731155

What do you mean it "came later in the day"? I saw it too, in real time as it happened live.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12731155
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's maybe 5-10 years too late to debate this long dead issue. Anywhoo I was downloading videos of the planes hitting, good ones, on 'winmx' which is probably also long gone, back when it occurred. There were planes. Heck I was watching it live in CNBC when it happened, when the second one hit, the stock futures plummeted. Was a day I will not forget.

I'm not saying it wasn't planned, I'm just saying they used real planes on the two towers. They imploded building 7 obviously, and the pentagon, who knows, who cares.

another misconception,

You DID NOT see any planes crashing into the towers LIVE on tv! the movies of planes entering the towers came later in the day.

What do you mean it "came later in the day"? I saw it too, in real time as it happened live.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 636186

You did not see any live videos of planes entering into the towers.

Funny how the live footage seemed to miss this isn't it. Just a blurry 'something' that goes out of sight behind the towers and then a big fireball.

Yet you will have eyewitness' that will swear to the fact that they seen it live on tv.

Eyewitness' aren't worth shit! Our brains are too easily manipulated or even manipulate themselves to fill in the blanks or make things fit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

another misconception,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 636186

You did not see any live videos of planes entering into the towers.

I'm sure you will elaborate.

Funny how the live footage seemed to miss this isn't it.

Miss what?

Just a blurry 'something' that goes out of sight behind the towers and then a big fireball.

A "blurry something"? Sure looked like an aircraft to me. I didn't wonder what it was at all.

Yet you will have eyewitness' that will swear to the fact that they seen it live on tv.

Um yeah... I just did say that. You have said nothing to change my memory.

Eyewitness' aren't worth shit! Our brains are too easily manipulated or even manipulate themselves to fill in the blanks or make things fit.

Well, what is it you claim I saw, if not an aircraft? By the way, it wasn't particularly "blurry" at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12731155
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok, how about you show me a screenshot of what you saw on LIVE tv that day that shows you definatively it was a large airliner.

Maybe you should look into the media fakery of that day! but that will take us back to my 'ego' point, and you're not going to study to prove yourself wrong are you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok, how about you show me a screenshot of what you saw on LIVE tv that day that shows you definatively it was a large airliner.

Maybe you should look into the media fakery of that day! but that will take us back to my 'ego' point, and you're not going to study to prove yourself wrong are you?

Definitively? What does that mean? I asked you some questions. Are you not going to answer them? You said those shots were not shown until "later". Changing your story now?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your other claim (beside the one where you falsely claim that shots of a plane hitting the 2nd tower were only shown "later in the day")is that I only saw something which was "blurry" and that my mind deciphered as an aircraft. That simply isn't true- what was shown needed no stretch in imagination to be identified as an aircraft.

So... what are you actually claiming, that NO live shot took place? That is incorrect- I saw the live shot, along with many others- IN REAL TIME. Is your claim that what was shown was too "blurry" to positively identify? Again, incorrect- what was certainly shaped like an aircraft. So now... apparently you are left with claiming that the shot(s) were "fake", is that it?
ehecatl

User ID: 35447451
Mexico
03/03/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26907730
United States
03/03/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's wrong. One of my friends watched as the 2nd plane flew into the WTC. He told me this in 2004 as we discussed 9/11 - he worked in Wall Street at the time and had heard about the first plane hitting and went to look at the building. As he was watching the first tower burning he said he saw the second plane fly in and hit the 2nd building.

Now I believe the planes could have been remote controlled planes. The towers certainly were brought down by explosives, perhaps even by the technology Judy Woods said was used. But planes did hit the towers since my friend had no reason to lie as I detailed above.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18713240

You're friend did see a plane or a hologram of one is what is being said here. Why are you people so dense? You argue about things that aren't being said.
my 2 cents

User ID: 26646007
Canada
03/03/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holograms? Death rays?
I think TPTB trot guys like this out once in a while to discredit the plausible theories.
Patriotism is supporting your country always -- and your government when they deserve it. Mark Twain

Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords. -Benjamin Franklin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34464973
United States
03/03/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its amazing how the fakers made punch-outs in the side of the buildings matching the dimensions of the planes, and the material is pushed inward.

So if the planes that hit the towers were remote controlled or holograms, that would mean the originating flights were diverted somewhere else and the passengers and crews were murdered?
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

Nothing hit the tower except a low frequency pulse from a satellite which destroyed the cohesivness of atomic
structure of matter reducing concrete and steel and everything else to powder whichh itself eventually disappeared.

The BTS (Bureau of Transportation Statistics) recorded no
departure for American Airlines Flight 11 and 77.

Nothing crashed at Shanksville. The passengers of Flight 93 were deplaned earlier at Cleveland-Hopkins airport into the NASA hangar there. The plane departed with no flight plan.

Flight 77 overflew the Pentagon and probably landed at Andrews just across the Potomic.

No information on United 175.

Fllight 11 was just pure video fakery.

No pax wer murdered as most were government employees and were deplaned somehwere else and
probably given new identities. The selection process for these government employees included people who for one reason or another didn't mind a new identitiy and probably a hefty cash payment.

They could not have been remote controlled as the chance for something to go wrong was too high plus the 'nose out' video shows video fakery.

There were 51 video tapes and each one shows evidence of fakery especially the one labelled "How To Make Your Own 911 Fake Video".
 Quoting: johnlear

BWBAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!
dirtstashe
User ID: 34981711
United States
03/03/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holograms? Death rays?
I think TPTB trot guys like this out once in a while to discredit the plausible theories.
 Quoting: my 2 cents

^^^this^^^

Lear = disinfo/cointelpro

....either that or the moon really was towed into it's current position by a very large machine half a billion years ago.

norespect
Dr. Halpern

User ID: 10932501
United States
03/03/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Lear will be going live at 9:00 pm EST on Nsearch Radio with Stew Webb to go over his evidence that no planes hit the towers on 9/11

Instead holograms and conventional explosives were used to fool the masses. He also states that the "Death Ray" was used to bring down the towers which ties in perfectly with Stew Webb's Intel sources and the research of Judy Wood!

[link to www.project.nsearch.com]

[link to www.stewwebb.com]

Here's John's affidavit that no planes hit the towers.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004725

Nothing new. Lear has done several C2C interviews with this information already.
Dr. Halpern

User ID: 10932501
United States
03/03/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Lear will be going live at 9:00 pm EST on Nsearch Radio with Stew Webb to go over his evidence that no planes hit the towers on 9/11

Instead holograms and conventional explosives were used to fool the masses. He also states that the "Death Ray" was used to bring down the towers which ties in perfectly with Stew Webb's Intel sources and the research of Judy Wood!

John and I are friends. I've been to his home many times. He knows what he is talking about.
BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
03/03/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ed Wood.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19640463
United States
03/03/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Lear has also said that we're mining the moon for Helium-3, and we get to and from the moon using anti-gravity spacecraft that make the trip in an hour or less. He claims we lauch from Antarctica so as to go unnoticed.

If I recall correctly, he's also claimed that there's a big alien antenna on the moon that reclaims dead human souls and redistributes them among the newborns. One catch: if you die under water, the antenna can't do the job and you're just a lost soul forever. It doesn't even have to be deep water.

In other words, John Lear is a crackpot...either too much time at high altitude, or simply too much time getting high. He's mentally ill either way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34464973
United States
03/03/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who say such things as these are just as much an enemy of truth seeking people as those who perpetrated the attach. Does nothing but discredit truth. The Guy is nothing. A meaningless empty man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29356354

STAY AWAY from the kooky theories.

No doubt some corrupt shit went down on September 11th 2001, but no planes, energy weapons, thermite, mini nukes is all BULLSHIT.

Yes that's right even thermite. Some people claim that thermite residue was found in the dust, all they found were compounds which SHOULD have been there any way. You would expect to find it. So you'd either have to be really stupid or be disinfo.

Stick with the verifiable evidence.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35404214

STAY AWAY from the kooky theories.

No doubt some corrupt shit went down on September 11th 2001, but no planes, energy weapons, thermite, mini nukes is all BULLSHIT.

Yes that's right even thermite. Some people claim that thermite residue was found in the dust, all they found were compounds which SHOULD have been there any way. You would expect to find it. So you'd either have to be really stupid or be disinfo.

Stick with the verifiable evidence.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35404214

Sure, there is a rat to smell in 911 but as the above poster seems to point out, once you've been proved a kook, you're always a kook, no matter what. Be careful what you say. Use reasoning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32175027

This MoonBat shit only serves to discredit the REAL 9/11 Truth Movement.

If you murk up the bath water enough, no one notices when you throw out the baby.

I'm ashamed of you John.
 Quoting: nerd 31855582

Sadly, this is an attempt to discredit the 911 truth movement with blatant BS. There are real experts with real facts who have already established plausible realistic theories about the case. Lear is an obvious disinfo agent sent to muddy the waters. Even inserting himself into the group. It is heartbreaking for the families of those seeking answers. All 'mumbo-jumbo' aside. Very shitty.

9/11: John Lear - Disinformation? Cia Operative?
[link to pilotsfor911truth.org]
 Quoting: Requiemdream (Ghost)

Holograms? Death rays?

^^^this^^^

Lear = disinfo/cointelpro

....either that or the moon really was towed into it's current position by a very large machine half a billion years ago.

norespect
 Quoting: dirtstashe 34981711

/\ All these.

another misconception,

Doh! I was watching live as the 2nd plane flew into the South Tower and so were millions of Americans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34981711
United States
03/03/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

BTW -

STEW FUCKING WEBB!!!!????

hahahahaha! That def deserves a:

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34281139
United States
03/03/2013 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah. Vatican brought down the WTC on 911. I think Cardinal Egan has some explaining to do.

President George W. Bush, was Rome’s tool in fulfilling the wishes of Pope John Paul II on that fateful day, nearly six years ago. After JKF was assassinated, Cardinal Spellman had his Vietnam War; after 911, Cardinal Egan had his “War on Terror,” intended to destroy the last western nations born out of the Protestant Reformation. Just as “Spelly’s War” on the Vietnamese people lasted for thirty years (1945-1975), even son “Egan’s War on Terror” against the Moslems will last for decades.Rome’s deliberate act of terror perpetrated against the American people on September 11, 2001, is the catalyst for the propaganda espoused by Cardinal Egan’s press lords, both Jewish and Gentile, many of whom are members of the Black Pope’s Council on Foreign Relations.

[link to truthseeker2473.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35485888
United States
03/03/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's amazing how attached people become to what they saw on TV and refuse to look at the evidence. Any dispassionate review of the evidence shows that what was seen on TV was impossible.
Rose
User ID: 35347184
Spain
03/03/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This imo is THE game changer!

Most people laugh it down because they don't realise how deep this rabbit hole goes or how we could be so EASILY fooled.

Shills will try to steer you in the direction of inside job, explosives etc etc but do not want you talking about no planes!!

Think about it, if the whole world were told tomorrow that 9/11 was an inside job people would be in uproar and demand change.
So the gov would just incriminate a few of its own higher ups, throw a few in prison and 'alter' the system a little.

The public would then be happy!

But the gov would really carry on behind the scenes as usual (no real problem for TPTB)

Now, if the public were to learn that the media were in on it so to speak then that there would be the game changer! The public would no longer believe anything out of 'official' mouths and would not stop until the whole system has been destroyed and started over from scratch (bad bad for TPTB)

But sadly, the gov can get away with such things in plain sight because our egos won't allow us to believe how easily we really can we manipulated. It goes against our life long programming.

I don't want to hear people spout about how there would be soo many people in on it that we would know, the truth would leak out etc.
In reality, due to the nature of compartmentalisation there would be very few people 'in on it'.

You're getting very warm with this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 911 attack was an act of war carried out by the slaves of the Black Pope, both domestic and foreign, thereby enabling the White Pope’s American fascist puppet, George W. Bush, to declare a “war on [Islamic] terrorism”
Rose
Spain
03/03/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's amazing how attached people become to what they saw on TV and refuse to look at the evidence. Any dispassionate review of the evidence shows that what was seen on TV was impossible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35485888

Definitely, especially when the television is the single most powerful tool "they" use to shape our perception of reality.

The same tool utilised to fool us is being defended by those it is corrupting.

The paradox is evident yet the ego prevails, this lends itself to why the illusion is so powerful.
Crazy Harriet

User ID: 35381603
United States
03/03/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every licensed pilot, without exception, who has flown for the airlines and spoken about 911, agrees that the type of manouver supposedly done by those Boeing airliners was beyond the capability of their software. Didn't happen as we were told.

What happened to create the first bangs? I don't know. It's not the need of those who say "this was impossible" to prove an alternate theory. That's what investigations are supposed to do.

It fails to stand. Period. Many questions arise.

I had a nephew who was there and heard something and saw the second explosion. Thus, perhaps I was more motivated to learn what happened. The dust left him with a cough for years.

CH

Last Edited by Crazy Harriet on 03/03/2013 08:57 PM
"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics." - Donald Trump
ehecatl

User ID: 35447451
Mexico
03/03/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holograms? Death rays?

Sure, the Straw-man keeps a tennis match going with ridiculous theories and the shills return the volley, filling up space until people are distracted from the much more irrefutable evidence, simply that how the buildings fell vertically by the official story is impossible, and people get bored and loose attention.

That's advanced shill teamwork. Strawmen and Shills.
Rose
Spain
03/03/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holograms? Death rays?

Sure, the Straw-man keeps a tennis match going with ridiculous theories and the shills return the volley, filling up space until people are distracted from the much more irrefutable evidence, simply that how the buildings fell vertically by the official story is impossible, and people get bored and loose attention.

That's advanced shill teamwork. Strawmen and Shills.
 Quoting: ehecatl

Very true.
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
03/03/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

He is wrong, planes did hit and one left an imprint in the glass
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8017901

what glass? I thought the heat melted the steel, so it didnt melt the glass?
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34788240
United States
03/03/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good luck johnm, I made the huge 'the 911 planes never existed' thread( Thread: The 911 Planes never Existed a couple of years ago, which has 70 pages.. this is one of the most attacked conspiracies and youll always have shills attacking you because there really wasn't any planes and it's such a shameful brutal lie..

GLP