Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,386 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,400,013
Pageviews Today: 2,337,205Threads Today: 929Posts Today: 16,650
09:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Muslim Preacher Tortures 5 Year Old Daughter to DEATH: UPDATE Page 3` Released after 4 months

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/12/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Muslim Preacher Tortures 5 Year Old Daughter to DEATH: UPDATE Page 3` Released after 4 months
[link to english.alarabiya.net]

The medical report indicated that Lamaa was tortured with whips and electric shocks. She was even burned with an Iron, the mother said.

Lamaa breathed her last in an intensive care unit of a hospital in the Saudi capital Riyadh a few days ago after weeks of suffering from broken arms, skull fracture and head bruises, her mother told Al Arabiya.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571488
Canada
11/12/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Muslim Preacher Tortures 5 Year Old Daughter to DEATH: UPDATE Page 3` Released after 4 months
And for some reason, these sickos are our allies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5271623
United States
11/12/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Muslim Preacher Tortures 5 Year Old Daughter to DEATH: UPDATE Page 3` Released after 4 months
Mohammed isn't too disappointed. He likes them at least 6 years old like Aisha.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14332654
United States
11/12/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait to get off this planet. There HAS to be something better out there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27518448
United States
11/12/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
And just remember, our "favorite ally" supports these savages:

"Rabbis support Islamization of Europe"
[link to www.ynetnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342948
United States
11/12/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unfreaking believable.

Oh wait, were talking about Muslims aren't we? Yeah, it's believable.
3ogla
User ID: 27040894
Jordan
11/12/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every religion has its psychos, and this guy is defiantly a psycho, but what is more insane is obedient citizens from North America and the rest of the British colonies love to demonize a whole religion because of certain individuals, use your brains, not your social hatred, I am Muslim and will tell you Islam is not what you are being told.

Lady Gaga has an upside down cross on her vagina in her video clip, should I demonize Christianity? or is she a perverted tool created by Zionist puppets?

and ofcorse GLP would pin a thread like this,

Wake up please and love each other, May peace be upon you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27399706
United States
11/12/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27518448

No they do not
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10998138
United States
11/12/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait to get off this planet. There HAS to be something better out there.
 Quoting: black calx

This. This place is a fucking prison.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27518448
United States
11/12/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

No they do not
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27399706

That Israeli news site begs to differ.
The jewish groups promoting Islamization of Europe beg to differ.
The rabbis claiming that christianity is far worse than Islam beg to differ.

Open your eyes!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every religion has its psychos, and this guy is defiantly a psycho, but what is more insane is obedient citizens from North America and the rest of the British colonies love to demonize a whole religion because of certain individuals, use your brains, not your social hatred, I am Muslim and will tell you Islam is not what you are being told.

Lady Gaga has an upside down cross on her vagina in her video clip, should I demonize Christianity? or is she a perverted tool created by Zionist puppets?

Quoting: 3ogla 27040894

You are not a true son of Islam. May your fellow Muslims find you and slay and behad you for apostacy. Quran 4:89, Quran 9:11-12

Oh wait, maybe not, the Quran sez its ok to lie to non-believers. Well done, Allah is proud of you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10998138

In the galaxy of this sucks camel dick!
-
United States
11/12/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

No they do not
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27399706

That Israeli news site begs to differ.
The jewish groups promoting Islamization of Europe beg to differ.
The rabbis claiming that christianity is far worse than Islam beg to differ.

Open your eyes!

It is one guy. That's why it made the news. He doesnt run Europe.

Deflect much?
-
United States
11/12/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Zionist? Christian? It is an upside down satanist symbol - FREEMASON.

Yes Islam is violent as the entire ME becomes a Caliphate following these MB revolutions.

[link to rt.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25984653
United States
11/12/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

And yet right out of the Quran is the Taqiyya which says you are to lie to infidels and that is good for you to do that.

I'm sorry but lying is evil period. The Scriptures of Islam teach evil is good and that which is good is evil, the works of Islam are the words and works of Shaitan and not Allah.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015009
United States
11/12/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think this is more of a case of him having mental problems than him being a muslim.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27553289
Germany
11/12/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Radical Islam was and is (and maybe always will be, unless a huge miracle would occur) more evil, dangerous, silly, senseless and worthless, than can ever be described, period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
11/12/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^^me too^^^
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10998138

Well written by both of you. I concur.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
11/12/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think this is more of a case of him having mental problems than him being a muslim.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015009

It has a lot to do with his train of evil thought. He teaches the rules of a religion that is evil, he is ruled by evil. No light can reach him.

The article made no mention of any charges being filed against him. So, its okay to do this in their country? Must be a muslim thing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

It has a lot to do with his train of evil thought. He teaches the rules of a religion that is evil, he is ruled by evil. No light can reach him.

The article made no mention of any charges being filed against him. So, its okay to do this in their country? Must be a muslim thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

Whatever, keep reading your guide to child molestation and guide to sucking cock in restrooms, i.e., the Quran, and leave the rest of us alone.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

I am likewise very disappointed, that the article apparently did not contain the essential information, if this vicious murderer was arrested.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25367565
United States
11/12/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello ... look at the 17 year old that kidnapped Jessica Ridgeway..hacked her up and dumped PART of her body in a field and the rest like her head was in a crawl space under his and his mothers house.

she was only 10 years old :( and this happened in the US and does everyday!!!!!

Freaks come in all packages...meaning skin color ect...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202778
United States
11/12/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
verysadcry2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202778
United States
11/12/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
the upside down cross is anti-christian. It's satanic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1657321
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

And that is correct - peace and respect my good man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27247887
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

The medical report indicated that Lamaa was tortured with whips and electric shocks. She was even burned with an Iron, the mother said.

Lamaa breathed her last in an intensive care unit of a hospital in the Saudi capital Riyadh a few days ago after weeks of suffering from broken arms, skull fracture and head bruises, her mother told Al Arabiya.
 Quoting: pool

Tragic death of an innocent girl by a monster, luckily there are laws in place in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to really take well care of those who commit murder.

The real question do you actually care about this little girl?...If you do; you're a very caring person. Bless you.

What will do or say or do about children willfully killed by drone attacks every day in parts of the world.

BEWARE Of GRAPHIC IMAGES OF Killed Children's with their parents
[link to www.globalresearch.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22342469
United States
11/12/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

The high ranking Saudis and their favored preachers are actually secretly Jewish. Look into it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27576173
United States
11/12/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for your comment Jordan. I agree, it's not the people in Islam - but, it actually IS - the religion that sadly -grows such hatred of other cultures and religions - only because Islam is being practiced in some of the least educated regions in the world! Islam + ignorance = disaster for humanity! period!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25646201
United States
11/12/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

terrible what some humans do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21948869
Canada
11/12/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
And for some reason, these sickos are our allies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27571488

The country is our allie but not the religion. They have the same problem we do. Muslims are in their borders but the country is not exclusively muslim. Don't forget that. They are christian too.

GLP