Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,056,606
Pageviews Today: 1,931,069Threads Today: 643Posts Today: 14,258
06:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Muslim Preacher Tortures 5 Year Old Daughter to DEATH: UPDATE Page 3` Released after 4 months

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
02/03/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Muslim Preacher Tortures 5 Year Old Daughter to DEATH: UPDATE Page 3` Released after 4 months
Every religion has its psychos, and this guy is defiantly a psycho, but what is more insane is obedient citizens from North America and the rest of the British colonies love to demonize a whole religion because of certain individuals, use your brains, not your social hatred, I am Muslim and will tell you Islam is not what you are being told.

Lady Gaga has an upside down cross on her vagina in her video clip, should I demonize Christianity? or is she a perverted tool created by Zionist puppets?

and ofcorse GLP would pin a thread like this,

Wake up please and love each other, May peace be upon you.
 Quoting: 3ogla 27040894

Well Lady Gaga isn't torturing and killing children is she.

Christianity is demonized when Christians abuse people and don't live up to their beliefs. Why shouldn't it be? If a religion doesn't inspire goodness and love in its believers then what good is it? Why should the world look the other way if a religion creates more evil than good in the world.
~Christine~

User ID: 32836163
United States
02/03/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Muslim Preacher Tortures 5 Year Old Daughter to DEATH: UPDATE Page 3` Released after 4 months
agumball verysad

Last Edited by ~Christine~ on 02/03/2013 09:31 AM
I, Christine Ann ~ ~, delete, cancel, terminate, void, rescind, null, break any contracts, agreements, vows which I and/or my ancestors were not aware of, or I was mislead into these contracts, agreements, vows or never given full disclosure in the physical, etheric, astral, etc. realms in this
incarnation and in all my incarnations and forms across time and space and in all dimensions and in all parallel and alternate realities.
-----------------------------------
Nasi Novare Coram
-----------------------------------

GLP