Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,949 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 644,789
Pageviews Today: 1,105,851Threads Today: 347Posts Today: 6,965
11:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Holy Smoke - is this Petraeus' OTHER LOVER??!!!

truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
11/12/2012 12:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Holy Smoke - is this Petraeus' OTHER LOVER??!!!
It's the women standing NEXT to MRS. PETRAEUS. Her name is Jill Kelley. SHE is the one that got the harassing emails from his OTHER girlfriend, Paula Broadwell.

[link to www.tampabay.com]

Last Edited by truthwillsetyoufreeagain on 11/12/2012 01:31 AM
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25293245
United States
11/12/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Holy Smoke - is this Petraeus' OTHER LOVER??!!!
who cares
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
11/12/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Petraeus likes the shemales.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
11/12/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the linebacker shoulders on that lady! She'd squish Petraeus like a bug.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 01:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure now if it's the woman to Petraeus' right or the woman next to his wife. The description is not all that clear. Actually, they look like sisters.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington

United States
11/12/2012 01:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
They say she was friends with Mrs. Petraeus. Looks like the husband is pretty friendly with Pretraeus. What turncoats.

There is another option, that the first girlfriend is obsessed with Petraeus and has it in her delusional mind that he's with the other woman.
thair

United States
11/12/2012 01:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
who cares
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25293245

But you looked at the picture, didn't you?
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12410418
United States
11/12/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
keep ur pecker in ur pants!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098682
United States
11/12/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
who cares
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25293245
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
11/12/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure now if it's the woman to Petraeus' right or the woman next to his wife. The description is not all that clear. Actually, they look like sisters.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

So mistress #2 is a spitting image of his daughter? Huh! Well looks like this guy has a lot more 'splainin' to do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1093381
United States
11/12/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
So who's the chick on the left? The caption to the photo doesn't say anything about her.

Something weird about all the crap that involves Obummer's administration.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17338098
United States
11/12/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Am I missing something? I don't see anywhere in the article at the link you posted that this was his other girlfriend/lover. Yeah it says she is the one who got the harassing messages but not that it is another girlfriend/lover.

It says "The woman who reported getting the harassing emails that led to the downfall of CIA Director David Petraeus is, according to a military official, an unpaid MacDill Air Force Base social liaison who once likened the retired general to a grandfather for her daughters.

Jill Kelley, 37, who lives with her husband and three young daughters in a Bayshore Boulevard mansion in South Tampa, has been friends for years with Petraeus and his wife, Holly."

United States
11/12/2012 01:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
Am I missing something? I don't see anywhere in the article at the link you posted that this was his other girlfriend/lover. Yeah it says she is the one who got the harassing messages but not that it is another girlfriend/lover.

It says "The woman who reported getting the harassing emails that led to the downfall of CIA Director David Petraeus is, according to a military official, an unpaid MacDill Air Force Base social liaison who once likened the retired general to a grandfather for her daughters.

Jill Kelley, 37, who lives with her husband and three young daughters in a Bayshore Boulevard mansion in South Tampa, has been friends for years with Petraeus and his wife, Holly."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17338098

I asked the question in the thread title but forgot the question mark.

The harassing letters accused her of being with Petraeus. That's why she wrote the letters. That's why I said earlier it could be all in the mind of Paula. But I would not at all be surprised if that is his other lover. One can only imagine the amount of women over the years. He might even best Bill Clinton.

Last Edited by truthwillsetyoufreeagain on 11/12/2012 01:34 AM
thair

United States
11/12/2012 01:32 AM

Report Abusive Post

So mistress #2 is a spitting image of his daughter? Huh! Well looks like this guy has a lot more 'splainin' to do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9258462

I don't see where it says it's his daughter, but if she is...OMG. I don't think so. She looks like a sister to the other woman. Hey, maybe it's his third gf.
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12655659
United States
11/12/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no girlfriend, its all a lie to cover up Benghazi, its all bullsh** he took a dive.
Childoflight
User ID: 909744
United States
11/12/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

They are not only sisters but are twins!They are interestingly Lebanese....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8307038
United States
11/12/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's the women standing NEXT to MRS. PETRAEUS. Her name is Jill Kelley. SHE is the one that got the harassing emails from his OTHER girlfriend, Paula Broadwell.

no shit, and that fat fuck in the middle is her husband. The Paula bitch was married with kids too.

what is your point? This is America, people are free to do as they please. Apparently you think we live in AFghanistan under the taliban.

btw, his wife is ugly as shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8307038
United States
11/12/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

his daughter is a natural blonde you fucking moron.

THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE. GLP HOME OF THE TARDS!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
11/12/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another article said there is no evidence there was an affair between them, but didn't explain what the harassing emails were about then.

United States
11/12/2012 01:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
There is no girlfriend, its all a lie to cover up Benghazi, its all bullsh** he took a dive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12655659

I have no doubt there is a cover-up of Benghazi but I also believe the first woman they spoke about the other day is definitely his gf. If you see interviews with her and speeches she gave, it is obvious she is in looooovvve with him.

I also believe that obama has held this over his head until needed. And this is the week it is needed.
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27574362
Netherlands
11/12/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
keep ur pecker in ur pants!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12410418

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11293979
United States
11/12/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yup...smells of fish.

United States
11/12/2012 01:40 AM

Report Abusive Post

his daughter is a natural blonde you fucking moron.

THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE. GLP HOME OF THE TARDS!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8307038

How do you know she's a natural blond? lol

Do you know something the rest of us don't? Inquiring minds want to know.
thair

United States
11/12/2012 01:43 AM

Report Abusive Post

no shit, and that fat fuck in the middle is her husband. The Paula bitch was married with kids too.

what is your point? This is America, people are free to do as they please. Apparently you think we live in AFghanistan under the taliban.

There is a big divide between living in Afghanistan and and being faithful to your wife.

And you no doubt are an obama follower. Keep following and you'll follow him right off the cliff.

When you get to the edge please don't hesitate. Keep going.

Ougly
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12655659
United States
11/12/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have no doubt there is a cover-up of Benghazi but I also believe the first woman they spoke about the other day is definitely his gf. If you see interviews with her and speeches she gave, it is obvious she is in looooovvve with him.

I also believe that obama has held this over his head until needed. And this is the week it is needed.

i never thought about that, good point.
they waited till the right moment...damn shysters.
Anonymous Coward
11/12/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn, Pat is into some dudely chicks.

United States
11/12/2012 01:50 AM

Report Abusive Post

If he's having the affairs, one woman wasn't even born when Petraeus and his wife got married and the other was 2-yrs-old. I bet his wife has been loyal to him and stood by his side and did a fine job of raising their children. If she had no clue about his, what a shock. I feel sorry for her.

Last Edited by truthwillsetyoufreeagain on 11/12/2012 01:51 AM
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27567615
United States
11/12/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
you see his wife then see the woman who was

well see here

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

United States
11/12/2012 01:56 AM

Report Abusive Post

i never thought about that, good point.
they waited till the right moment...damn shysters.

There is a national security expert, K.T. McFarland. She's frequently a guest on talk radio. Anyway, yesterday she was on tv and she she said she was in Afghanistan two years ago with Gen. Petraeus and there was a rumor back then about him and his biographer having an affair. She said if that rumor was out there obama also knew about it.
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27567615
United States
11/12/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
op check out this [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
TTA
User ID: 18131262
United States
11/12/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Smoke and mirrors. Dog and pony show.

GLP