Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 466,853
Pageviews Today: 790,046Threads Today: 341Posts Today: 5,169
10:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Holy Smoke - is this Petraeus' OTHER LOVER??!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26905031
Italy
11/12/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Holy Smoke - is this Petraeus' OTHER LOVER??!!!
who cares
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25293245

exactly. Who the fuck gives a shit??
TTA
User ID: 18131262
United States
11/12/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are they trying to distract the people from ? That is the question.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain  (OP)

User ID: 23952927
United States
11/12/2012 02:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
op check out this [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
 Quoting: SeaPunk

Wow. That first woman sounds a bit crazy, telling the second woman to keep her hands off of "her man." It's as if the first woman, Paula, is in denial about Petraeus being married.

Both those women are married to doctors and have three children and are around the same age.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington

United States
11/12/2012 02:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TTA 18131262

Election fraud.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington

United States
11/12/2012 02:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TTA 18131262

Another obama follower?

Last Edited by truthwillsetyoufreeagain on 11/12/2012 02:21 AM
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
11/12/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
you see his wife then see the woman who was

well see here

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

The general's daughter is as blonde as they get. The twin is a twin.
Aussiebabe
User ID: 27578265
Australia
11/12/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Petraeus was set up. He was due to testify re: Benghazi. He's also the one who shoved Obama and Hillaty under the bus over it.

Affairs in high office are common..and while it makes his character look less than appealing..normally it would be hushed up. They went looking for dirt to discredit him

Having said that he's no loss to the CIA..His appointment was seen as a move to militarise it. That is...more drone strikes and less actual spying/intelligence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342948
United States
11/12/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
op check out this [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Wow. That first woman sounds a bit crazy, telling the second woman to keep her hands off of "her man." It's as if the first woman, Paula, is in denial about Petraeus being married.

Both those women are married to doctors and have three children and are around the same age.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

He was attracted to something prettier than what he was used to. The women were attracted to a man more powerful than what they were used to. It happens all the time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1728173
Sweden
11/12/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's the women standing NEXT to MRS. PETRAEUS. Her name is Jill Kelley. SHE is the one that got the harassing emails from his OTHER girlfriend, Paula Broadwell.

[link to www.tampabay.com]

no shit, and that fat fuck in the middle is her husband. The Paula bitch was married with kids too.

what is your point? This is America, people are free to do as they please. Apparently you think we live in AFghanistan under the taliban.

btw, his wife is ugly as shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8307038

Classic!!!

Idol1sockpuppet
Annafith Ofvodka
User ID: 1934833
Canada
11/12/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
pigchef "I know General. Were going to place you in the care of this secret high profile orgy clique. Enjoy!

dick "Then, when the time calls, we will pull the plug exposing your wrong doings to distract the masses and give us an out."

gdub

Idol1 "Another one bites the dust!"

Fast and Furious and now this...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27335964
United States
11/12/2012 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
For a high level man, he's pretty stupid. You don't have to have a very refined radar to look into that Broadwell woman's face and realize she is bat-sh*t crazy.

If he was going to stick it to someone he should have chosen someone who was, well, a little less nuts. I mean, aren't military people trained to sense danger and have good gut instincts? Did he ever watch "Fatal Attraction?"

Way to throw away a career! LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
11/12/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Either one is better than that Orc he married.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
11/12/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
heres another picture [link to media.philly.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17387506
United States
11/12/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
i bet she's a democrat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
11/12/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The people in this thread who are saying that his wife is ugly are incredibly rude.

She may have been more attractive, in that conventional sense, before she grew old with this unfaithful man and gave him a family.

Yes, I'm a guy, and other guys who do this are ignorant. Like it is an excuse for him to cheat on her? What if your wife cheated on your ugly behind? Would it be your fault?

People change over the years, morals and faithfulness should not. If he truly did not love her anymore, he owed her a divorce before he got involved with all of these other women.

By the way, these other women are not much more attractive physically than his wife, just much younger and they are styled less conservatively. I'm sure his conservative wife was useful for his image, right? Glad he used her and tossed her aside for these soccer moms.

Here's the thing, I asked a guy whom I work with who was in the Military about why the whole affair was such a big deal. He told me that, in the military, it is greatly frowned upon if you cheat on your wife, and he was not surprised that Betray-Us stepped down. I'm all for conspiracies, and maybe the president did hold it over his head, but if he didn't do the dance he wouldn't have to pay the piper.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/12/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^^ BS All members of the CIA and other agencies go through exhaustive vetting ..before and during employment. They are requiredto disclose drug us, gambling, affairs...Everything...so they can't be blackmailed or influenced.

Something else is at play here. He wasnt great for the CIA but he's being forced out.
Aussiebabe
Australia
11/12/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry ^ that was my post.
natasha77

User ID: 27090168
United States
11/12/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm fairly sure his wife knew he was a male whore.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
11/12/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another article said there is no evidence there was an affair between them, but didn't explain what the harassing emails were about then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

No evidence because she swallowed it... banana2

Unlike Monica who missed some...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27569543
United States
11/12/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why does Paula Broadwell call him "peaches"? Peaches and Daddy were one of the big distractions during the last depression...
[link to nymag.com]
TheMacaroni

User ID: 24516758
United States
11/12/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a [link to www.youtube.com]
saluting the butt toot
User ID: 13520531
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
jill kelly lol, i like her work....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18308331
United States
11/12/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jill Kelley has a twin sister who is a lawyer who specializes in whistleblower lawsuits.

How nice . . . .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18645917
United States
11/12/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's the women standing NEXT to MRS. PETRAEUS. Her name is Jill Kelley. SHE is the one that got the harassing emails from his OTHER girlfriend, Paula Broadwell.

Brainless who talks about Petraeus love affairs. Period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24507166
United States
11/12/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
who cares
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25293245

exactly. Who the fuck gives a shit??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26905031
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16520024
United States
11/12/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well at least he's not a cock sucker like his boss.

chuckle
Peaceplz

User ID: 1222747
United States
11/12/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why does Paula Broadwell call him "peaches"? Peaches and Daddy were one of the big distractions during the last depression...
[link to nymag.com]
 Quoting: zenobiaphobia

I read his nickname at West Point was Peaches... Probably slang from Patraeus.

To call his wife ugly is to say women are disposable and should be traded in for younger women. He is an alpha male and conquering women is in his code. Generally people with a lot to lose by having affairs pick a lover who has at least the same to lose (i.e. married, military just like him) but it seems like his paramour is a rabbit boiler. Or she is a Mata Hari and it was her mission.

The charms of an alpha male bring out the worst in alpha females.

I don't think he had an affair with this other woman, Kelley. I think Broadwell missed the attention from Patraeus and went astronaut/depends jealous. Patrause was effed either way.... Obama knows he can bury him, held it off till after the election and buried Patraeus instead.

Let's just hope Patraeus uses his high intelligence and his friendships to make the right strategic moves so the truth comes out and the emperor is paraded without his clothes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1319395
Ireland
11/12/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wimmins always bringing downs the good menS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26274758
United States
11/12/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Any man that would have sex with an ugly ass beast like that is in no way qualified to even own a gun much less command someone else that does.

What a stupid, stupid man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27549851
United States
11/12/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Petraeus was set up. He was due to testify re: Benghazi. He's also the one who shoved Obama and Hillaty under the bus over it.

Affairs in high office are common..and while it makes his character look less than appealing..normally it would be hushed up. They went looking for dirt to discredit him

Having said that he's no loss to the CIA..His appointment was seen as a move to militarise it. That is...more drone strikes and less actual spying/intelligence.
 Quoting: Aussiebabe 27578265

No loss???? I bet Romney would beg to differ... Well he already lost so I guess we're seeing the results of this. Shame.

GLP