Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,592 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 300,464
Pageviews Today: 489,362Threads Today: 162Posts Today: 2,791
06:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bro-in law divorcing my sister because she voted Obama! Obamacare could shut him down :(

Double O Zero

User ID: 10397260
United States
11/12/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bro-in law divorcing my sister because she voted Obama! Obamacare could shut him down :(
Just a thought: If women didn't vote, we'd have a Republican President.
Double O Zero

User ID: 10397260
United States
11/12/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bro-in law divorcing my sister because she voted Obama! Obamacare could shut him down :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25202128
United States
11/12/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is an idiot for divorcing his wife over this. As for the laying off of people, that is terrible. So sorry he is making the choice to not pay for people's health care. I did not vote Obama, but I feel that this shows the mans true character and lack of caring for people. A man stands by his woman as much as a woman stands by her man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14564403
United States
11/12/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hate to break this news to you, but your brother in law wanted to divorce your sister for a long time, and this is a lame excuse,but he's using it anyway.
 Quoting: natasha77

+1000
He's a mega douche.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27584360
Germany
11/12/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS STORY IS SO DAMN BOGUS...IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY... YOU SHOULD WRITE FICTION FOR A LIVING.

1st the 'story writer' starts off with how "entitled and spoiled" the so-called sister has always been growing up... for the intelligent people are you getting the narrative....LMAO

2nd a so-called small business owner and machine shop operator asking for a pre-nup as if he had some assets to protect... if the so-called sister was such a 'gold-digger with an entitlement complex' then I can't see her marrying his 'scrouge ass' in the first place.

3rd these idiots preparing for a 'what if' scenario because of the election is just plain STUPID a REAL business owner should ALWAYS have 'what if' plan and that doesn't have anything to do with who is in the 'White House'.

4th the reader does what all IDIOTIC GOP FANATICS do and gives 'Maybe's as Absolutes" now either he know exactly how much this will cost him or he doesn't.... so why speculate!!! and again ANY REAL BUSINESS MAN SHOULD WANT FOR HIS EMPLOYEES TO HAVE HEALTHCARE TO AVOID MAN POWER ISSUES AND TURNOVER. why should they work for his 'stingy ass' when they can work for someone else and get healthcare (which by the way is not a dirty word) PEOPLE GET SICK... and if their working in a machine shop I hope he is OSHA compliant don't let me find out where. cause it sounds like his cheap ass likes to cut corners and their may be some health hazards that need to be reported.

5th for him to run that bullcrap about pre-emptively firing people and that well they "get it" is hysterical. if they are such losers who just want handouts from the dang government then they won't care they can just go on unemployment and probably make more money than this cheapskate is paying anyway... so see your bullsh&t story has too many holes in it but I get it.... the people who already buy into this madness will read all right pass LOGIC... they miss that line ANYWAY when GOD was passing it out...LMAO....

6th how can he be living with this woman... getting 'head' from this woman, sexing this woman, and NOT know who she favored in the election?? CAN YOU SAY TRIFLING?? so that mess ain't gone fly with me...so if he supposedly immediately divorced her after eavesdropping in on her private conversation (as every VOTE is a matter of PRIVACY) in case your illiterate ass never read the constitution. HE WAS LOOKING TO DUMP HER ANYWAY FOR ANOTHER TRAILER PARK WHORE... so trying to blame this on the ELECTION (get it WE THE PEOPLE VOTED) We just out-numbered you idiots at the balance box, blaming this on President Obama's re-election is not only DISGRACEFUL (although you obviously have no morals to make up this story or if in the remote chance its real you brother-in-law has no morals) it is ASININE.

I hope the fictitious sister-in-law hires a High Profile Liberal Attorney and take his Raggedy Ass to the cleaners down to the last light bulb!!!!!better yet she can TAKE OVER HIS BUSINESS AND BE A RESPONSIBLE ETHICAL BUSINESS WOMAN... tell her to email me I know a GREAT ONE FOR HER!!!

and as for you the so-called brother or sister of this woman. YOUR A SCUMBAG AND WE KNOW I WOULD SAY WAY WORSE BUT YOUR NOT WORTH IT....IF YOU AND YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW ARE SO UNHAPPY HERE.....LEAVE THE DAMN COUNTRY....I'LL MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT SO YOU CAN HAND ME THOSE BLUE PASSPORTS ON YOUR WAY OUT.....AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27168536
United States
11/12/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hell yes, I wouldn't marry or be serious with an Obama voter.
Anyone who voted for him displays lack of Patriotism, and has an anti-white bias.
I am not at all racist, but I know it when I see it from others.
This really has come down to race. (ask Chris Matthews and Al Sharpton), and whites who voted for him should be shunned for being willing dupes.
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
11/12/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seven brothers and sisters, four brothers, three sisters. One sister voted for Obama, she is entitled welfare slob. My brother's wife supported Obama, her mother and father are teachers and she is a vacuous moron that sits at home watching the 'Oprah' channel all day.

It has certainly put stress on our family ties and my brother's marriage. He his a sales VP for a large manufacturing firm and his company is in serious jeopardy because Ole Bammy care.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Top Hat

User ID: 21554388
United States
11/12/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
small business owners should start with firing obama voters, and she was no exception.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26023781

I find myself looking at young people and women differently now. The bar owner where I hang out was laughing about O re-winning it, said she voted for him, both times. I don't think I'm going to be as enthusiastic about going to her bar anymore. As far as I'm concerned, they all seem like Jane Fonda sympathizers, if not out right traitorous, to me.
Apparently to think this way is no longer in vogue. Turns out I'm the traitor now. Turns out the country has decided it wants communism without the word ever actually being said. As long as the word in never said, then it just doesn't exist but I'm supposed to get it nonetheless... like an inside joke. A wink, wink. If I don't play along, I'm not the cool kid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27281714
United States
11/12/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
No insurance what a scumbag
First of all thank God they don't have kids.

My sister has always been an entitled sort of person, learned that from our parents. They spoiled us. I had the sense to figure out the real world isn't like that.

She married a really good guy who owns a machine shop. He employs 57 people including office staff. He has made plans for a "what if" in case Obama was re-elected, he was pulling for Romney. Obama won and now he's at plan B, and he will have to let 8 people go before the end of the year to avoid the new Obamacare fines/taxes since his employees don't have insurance.

Now before you hate on this man, understand that after paying all his employees, expenses, taxes, maintenance, and upkeep/new equipment he clears about $140,000 per year. Some years more, some less. In the last 10 years he says his actual pay/salary fluctuated between $80K and $190K depending on contracts and business.

The cost of insuring his employees would be about $350,000 for a minimum basic plan. That would put him in the red even before himself taking a salary. He would have to close shop. If he paid the $2500 per employee fine that kicks in for employers with 50 or more employees, he would pay a fine/tax of $110,000. Meaning his expected take home salary/profit would be anywhere from a net loss of $30K to a positive salary of only $80K - the latter only if he has a banner year.

He is unwilling to take a chance poO5a5a with his own livelihood and gas already informed his employees of the coming cuts - two office personnel, and six machinists. They are upset but they understandno his reasoning. Even the handful of Obama supporters at his shop seemed to suddenly "get it" o cw the reality hit them, that they could lose THEIR job because of Obamacare.

Which brings me to my sister.

My bro-in-law has had conversations with me, and with her, about how Obamacare will quite literally hurt his business and/or his ability to grow the company. He found out that she voted for Obama when he overheard her talking to a friend about the election. At first he was nonchalant about it, and asked her why and she told him "well it's good that he wants to help people".

After stewing over it a few days, he changed the locks while she was at work and put her stuff in a Uhaul truck. When she got home he had already had an attorney file divorce papers and since they had a pre-nup, she gets nothing.

I am having a hard time because I can't really blame him, but I love my sister. Although I cannot understand for the life of me why she would vote in a way that was so contrary to her personal interests.

Not sure what to think.
 Quoting: Seeing both sides 14898437
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24507166
United States
11/12/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know that everybody is entitled to their own opinion, to make her vote different of what she wants is opresion and disrespect.If he wants to leave her because of that and that is stronger than his love ...well.. i dont think he love her anymore and is the best that can happen to her. Tell her to leave the stupid one get what she needs and look for happines elsewhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18432713
United States
11/12/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, WHAT is he going to do when a client comes in and wants a big job done, and he CAN'T DO IT, because he doesn't HAVE and won't hire enough employees?? THEN word gets around that he's refusing jobs. AND screwing his employees.

He WILL end up going out of business anyway, OR take a BIG cut in 'his share' of the business (profit, OR lack of profit).

So OBVIOUSLY your Brother is a BAD businessman, and doesn't DESERVE to own and run a business of this scale, and should go back to working out of his garage.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6685296

Wow. You are an idiot.

sbus

tard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24473407
United States
11/12/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your brother-in-law sounds like a great man.

Here's hoping he starts hitting the town and gets himself some new young arm candy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1421478

bingo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27281714
United States
11/12/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a scumbag no inssurance. When he lays off the illegals maybe they'll go home. The jerk otta move to Mexico.fucking cons always whining.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 24341305
United States
11/12/2012 07:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
OP, WHAT is he going to do when a client comes in and wants a big job done, and he CAN'T DO IT, because he doesn't HAVE and won't hire enough employees?? THEN word gets around that he's refusing jobs. AND screwing his employees.

He WILL end up going out of business anyway, OR take a BIG cut in 'his share' of the business (profit, OR lack of profit).

So OBVIOUSLY your Brother is a BAD businessman, and doesn't DESERVE to own and run a business of this scale, and should go back to working out of his garage.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6685296

... ever heard of a temp agency????

get used to it, many people will only be employable as temps with all the crap the "progressives" are trying to pull.
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27567009
United States
11/12/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
All of these small business that are bitching about the cost of Obama care should take a long hard look at their own cheapness toward their employees. If they stay in business by denying basic health coverage to most or all of their employees - while of course providing it to themselves and their families - then maybe they should not be in business. Seriously, if the ONLY way you can make it is to force other to suffer and do without - then maybe you should think about what's wrong with your fundamental business model.Most of these businesses that are screaming about the cost of Obama Care are those who've had the owners milking the place dry for years and refusing to meet the market with health coverage for their staff to safe money which of course they put into their own pockets. Ever notice how the owner and his wife always have nice pricey new cars? Or their kids are in private schools. Yet they ask their employees to work less than 30 hours per weeks o they won't have to provide health insurance for them?

Your sister is well lucky to be rid of this bastard! And she should get a good lawyer and make sure she keeps half of the business. She sounds like she's earned it putting up with him!
 Quoting: MarkinAZ

Blah, blah, blah, what a bunch of crap you just spewed. Employers don't owe employees anything but a salary for work rendered. You act like it's the employers responsibility to become pseudo parents of the employees and provide everything for them. Maybe even wipe their nose if they get the sniffles?

Dumbass liberals. You're going to wreck this country for good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27129259
United States
11/12/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
since when did health insurance become a 'right'?
It's not.
Once the government gets involved in anything, they bankrupt it, ration it, ruin it, and the taxpayer holds the bag.

The man shouldn't divorce his wife, as divorce is a sin, but he should have put her on notice that their marriage was on the rocks. Maybe get counseling. Can you counsel a liberal? Probably not, they are insane, but she doesn't sound like a 'dug in' liberal, she's just one of those idiots who wants to be nice, obama is nice bullshit.
He should have started sharing news stories about FACTS with her what Obama is doing and has done in the country.
Maybe some facts would have woken the stooge up.

I woke up my husband a few years back, and he's a feroucious independent now.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
11/12/2012 07:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
small business owners should start with firing obama voters, and she was no exception.

I find myself looking at young people and women differently now. The bar owner where I hang out was laughing about O re-winning it, said she voted for him, both times. I don't think I'm going to be as enthusiastic about going to her bar anymore. As far as I'm concerned, they all seem like Jane Fonda sympathizers, if not out right traitorous, to me.
Apparently to think this way is no longer in vogue. Turns out I'm the traitor now. Turns out the country has decided it wants communism without the word ever actually being said. As long as the word in never said, then it just doesn't exist but I'm supposed to get it nonetheless... like an inside joke. A wink, wink. If I don't play along, I'm not the cool kid.
 Quoting: Top Hat

Good morning, Top Hat! hf

At least half of do not want communism -- including the woman writing this.

Therein lies the frightening problem. The country is terribly divided with a 50/50 split of diametrically opposed values.

Historically speaking, these situations do not usually end well.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
11/12/2012 07:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
since when did health insurance become a 'right'?
It's not.
Once the government gets involved in anything, they bankrupt it, ration it, ruin it, and the taxpayer holds the bag.

The man shouldn't divorce his wife, as divorce is a sin, but he should have put her on notice that their marriage was on the rocks. Maybe get counseling. Can you counsel a liberal? Probably not, they are insane, but she doesn't sound like a 'dug in' liberal, she's just one of those idiots who wants to be nice, obama is nice bullshit.
He should have started sharing news stories about FACTS with her what Obama is doing and has done in the country.
Maybe some facts would have woken the stooge up.

I woke up my husband a few years back, and he's a feroucious independent now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27129259

She sounds like a clueless twit, only interested in powdering her nose & polishing her nails.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22872667
United States
11/12/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

My sister has always been an entitled sort of person, learned that from our parents. They spoiled us. I had the sense to figure out the real world isn't like that.

She married a really good guy who owns a machine shop. He employs 57 people including office staff. He has made plans for a "what if" in case Obama was re-elected, he was pulling for Romney. Obama won and now he's at plan B, and he will have to let 8 people go before the end of the year to avoid the new Obamacare fines/taxes since his employees don't have insurance.

Now before you hate on this man, understand that after paying all his employees, expenses, taxes, maintenance, and upkeep/new equipment he clears about $140,000 per year. Some years more, some less. In the last 10 years he says his actual pay/salary fluctuated between $80K and $190K depending on contracts and business.

The cost of insuring his employees would be about $350,000 for a minimum basic plan. That would put him in the red even before himself taking a salary. He would have to close shop. If he paid the $2500 per employee fine that kicks in for employers with 50 or more employees, he would pay a fine/tax of $110,000. Meaning his expected take home salary/profit would be anywhere from a net loss of $30K to a positive salary of only $80K - the latter only if he has a banner year.

He is unwilling to take a chance with his own livelihood and gas already informed his employees of the coming cuts - two office personnel, and six machinists. They are upset but they understand his reasoning. Even the handful of Obama supporters at his shop seemed to suddenly "get it" o cw the reality hit them, that they could lose THEIR job because of Obamacare.

My bro-in-law has had conversations with me, and with her, about how Obamacare will quite literally hurt his business and/or his ability to grow the company. He found out that she voted for Obama when he overheard her talking to a friend about the election. At first he was nonchalant about it, and asked her why and she told him "well it's good that he wants to help people".

After stewing over it a few days, he changed the locks while she was at work and put her stuff in a Uhaul truck. When she got home he had already had an attorney file divorce papers and since they had a pre-nup, she gets nothing.

I am having a hard time because I can't really blame him, but I love my sister. Although I cannot understand for the life of me why she would vote in a way that was so contrary to her personal interests.

Not sure what to think.

gotta love it when the strict 'family values' neo cons are now divorcing their partners over political views.You could cut the hyporcrisy with a knife.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27575337

It's called "unequally yoked". The husband is pulling the weight and miss priss is reaping the rewards (or was).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27549505
United States
11/12/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good riddance to her
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27580672
Germany
11/12/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

He is unwilling to take a chance with his own livelihood and gas already informed his employees of the coming cuts - two office personnel, and six machinists. They are upset but they understand his reasoning. Even the handful of Obama supporters at his shop seemed to suddenly "get it" o cw the reality hit them, that they could lose THEIR job because of Obamacare.

Not sure what to think.

American women have become spoiled sluts, thinking themselves to be entitled to anything and everything without any basic logical comprehension of the world around them. Furthermore, they are literally hypnotized and brainwashed by the mainstream media, which is the only thing they watch.

Dumbed down. Poisoned with the crap food they eat. Mesmerized by the world of entertainment through which they live vicariously every day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3796695

This is true. Many women have run themselves into unbelievable credit card debt, shopping.

The simple truth is, they don't understand things. They want immediate gratification, like a child.

A child will eat an entire box of cookies, even though you tell them it will sicken them. But they will do it, as it's immediate gratification.

A woman gets credit cards, same thing. She wants "stuff". She gets "stuff" with the cards, without the realization that getting this stuff will wreck her life with debt she cannot pay. Even though she is told what will happen.

The Obamacare thing is unsustainable to small business; it will wreck these businesses. And all you hear is that "you are sore losers"!!, etc etc.

It will all come back to bite them in the ass, but, for the moment, they feel they have "won".

Over half of the population is child-like in their thinking, and needs to led by the nose on a daily basis.
Top Hat

United States
11/12/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your brother-in-law sounds like a great man.

Here's hoping he starts hitting the town and gets himself some new young arm candy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1421478

bingo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24473407

No. Not bingo.
It's the young arm candy that wants to fit in and be acceptable who voted for the O. It's as if a huge meteor hit half the population of human dinosaurs, and the other half, the little furry, borrowing animals feel enlightened and as if they know they are the evolutionary future and we're all extinct but don't want to tell us. They're hoping we don't notice.
The flora and fauna we thrive on is dying and us along with it due to our immensity. They, the little rodent mammals, will evolve and we will die out with time. This election was an evolutionary first step. Life to some. Extinction to others, as a nation.
amywood71605

User ID: 26314344
United States
11/12/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, my hubby voted for Obama because, in his words, "It's the lesser of two evils." I do NOT agree with him - I voted for Romney, and while we had a few heated discussions, I can't imagine divorcing him over it.

That being said, in your brother in law's case, it seems to effect him more (his business), so in a way, it is understandable. It obviously is something he feels very strongly about and as his wife she needed to respect that. I know if I had felt THAT strongly about it, my husband would have voted differently, but I never made it a huge deal. Told him why I thought he shouldn't voted for Obama, but it wasn't like it is something that effected my life(or business, if I had one), so much.
"Live each day like it's your last, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching."

GO PATS!!
:Go Patriots!:
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 21221078
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 08:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
baby

Bunch of sore losing crybabies!!

angryface

Pouty little fucks!!

owhine
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25910886

Who will pay for your Obummer-care when the tax base has dwindled???

Libtards just do not understand that there is NO free lunch. Somebody pays for your free shit.

Who will be crying then?

Last Edited by LJS on 11/12/2012 08:03 AM

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27580672
Germany
11/12/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Double O Zero

In days of old, men were not very PC. They understood that women were emotion driven, not logic driven.

They knew that giving them such a responsibility could only lead to ruin.

Which is where we are now.
Top Hat

United States
11/12/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Top Hat

Good morning, Top Hat! hf

At least half of do not want communism -- including the woman writing this.

Therein lies the frightening problem. The country is terribly divided with a 50/50 split of diametrically opposed values.

Historically speaking, these situations do not usually end well.
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

True. White people riot differently. They're more subtle about it. They will simply riot by 1. Shutting down emotionally. 2. Isolating themselves psychologically. 3. Passively lay off people. 4. Close their business. 5. Expatriation of the country. 6. Secession of states.
These all lead to a colossal clash/crash/backlash and dash.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/12/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow, what a mess. And thank god they don't have any kids. This is the worst time in history to have kids.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25910886
United States
11/12/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
baby

Bunch of sore losing crybabies!!

angryface

Pouty little fucks!!

owhine
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25910886

Who will pay for your Obummer-care when the tax base has dwindled???

Libtards just do not understand that there is NO free lunch. Somebody pays for your free shit.

Who will be crying then?
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

You will!

Now.....

goaway
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
11/12/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd divorce anybody voting for o. They just would not be compatible. This is not some, "Oh, come on, honey" issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27566034

i wouldn't marry anyone voting for zero in the first place.

does anyone think that these two are breaking up over an election? i think there were probably many problems, mostly incompatiblitity and the producer vs. parasite mentality which existed long before the event of 0, but this last vote brought those problems to a point where they could no longer be ignored.

i hope your brother-in-law does well and can save his business. i couldn't care less about your sister. she and the dreck of society has landed us all in shit up to her eyeballs. when i see my kids having to deal with this shit, i won't curse obama, i will curse the morons who put him there.
Lala
User ID: 8716545
United States
11/12/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for him! All lefty women should be avoided. They are disgusting. These creepy critters bask in the evil desire to destroy their offspring while proudly proclaiming themselves to be sluts.

GLP