Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 425,403
Pageviews Today: 733,649Threads Today: 351Posts Today: 5,035
08:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Vote Recount - Over 26,000 Signatures in 36 hrs!!!! -- THIS is the petition that NEEDS to be signed!

Travis Bickle
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
11/12/2012 01:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Vote Recount - Over 26,000 Signatures in 36 hrs!!!! -- THIS is the petition that NEEDS to be signed!
While there are many threads regarding the petitions to secede,many of you know deep down that motion needs to come from local government. In looking at the petitions listed, these you will see that many petition signers are not even located in the state which is listed, which means the even if there are enough signatures on the petition, the politicians in that state will have a hard time taking the notion seriously .....

However, if enough people in the entire country sign the petition to recount the vote it's a different matter entirely. It forces action to either "explain" the discrepancies in the voter turnout (I.E. 108% in Ohio, 141% in Florida, 138% in other locations, Etc...) or to actually recount the vote.

If you're gonna put your John Hancock on any petition, it should be for this one.

[link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]

Recount the vote!

UPDATE- 11/12/2012
Nearly at the "goal" of 25,000 now... Only 4,000 more needed to garner an "Official Response". Let's just see how Transparent our government really is....

If you get the chance, here's another petition which goes to the Federal Elections Board:

[link to www.change.org]

That one is less than 128 signatures away from being completed and sent.

New Update:

tbclap tbclap tbclap

Last Edited by Travis Bickle on 11/12/2012 09:19 PM
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17017631
Australia
11/12/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Vote Recount - Over 26,000 Signatures in 36 hrs!!!! -- THIS is the petition that NEEDS to be signed!
bump. Get him out NOW.
Travis Bickle  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Vote Recount - Over 26,000 Signatures in 36 hrs!!!! -- THIS is the petition that NEEDS to be signed!
bump. Get him out NOW.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17017631

Thanks Mate
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
11/12/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I signed. I am #12,444.
Travis Bickle  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
I signed. I am #12,444.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

As did I... I'm in the 2700 range.
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/12/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
If any thread on here deserves a pin, it is this one!
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Éireann

User ID: 27571136
United States
11/12/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Signed.

And 5* and a pin request.

Last Edited by Eireann on 11/12/2012 02:39 AM
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22074557
United States
11/12/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah well they had some other petition up at that site last year that was supposed to lead to some useful action to fight evil and shed light on truth and in the end they just yanked the petition at about 24,000 signatures and you never heard about it again.
Travis Bickle  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
If any thread on here deserves a pin, it is this one!
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

I appreciate that! Thanks.

I'd love to see hundreds of thousands of signatures on that petition.... the message just needs to get out.
Travis Bickle  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yeah well they had some other petition up at that site last year that was supposed to lead to some useful action to fight evil and shed light on truth and in the end they just yanked the petition at about 24,000 signatures and you never heard about it again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22074557

Ill be watching this one pretty closely... do you happen to remember which one it was?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27574240
United States
11/12/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
This isn't going to happen either.
Morons are going to see their
petitions deleted.
Travis Bickle  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 02:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
petitions deleted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27574240

With many eyes on this, I believe this one will be hard to delete and ignore....

[link to www.examiner.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17533954
United States
11/12/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26844291
United States
11/12/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
signed it. While your at it, please sign the Oklahoma petition for seceeding the Union.
[link to wh.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13641821
United States
11/12/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
they tried to petition/impeach Bush and blew it-same will happen here
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24926363
United States
11/12/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
petitions deleted.

Show us one petition that was addressed and got anything overturned or reversed..in your lifetime or anyone's lifetime.. waiting........ ..... still waiting. So.. the same sheeple that bother to vote in the great puppet show put on every 4 years.. are now.. going to petition.. the same corrupt system that fucks them every 4 years. Makes sense.. if you are a child.. Oh, don't fret.. there will be another puppet show in 2016.. Who are you going to vote for..?.. The red puppet.. or the blue puppet??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22074557
United States
11/12/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22074557

Ill be watching this one pretty closely... do you happen to remember which one it was?
 Quoting: Travis Bickle

I didn't remember but this one from August of this year fits the profile: at 1130 EST, the petition up at the same site had 22,000 signatures on it. This was a petition to do with TSA regulations. Supposedly at 25,000, we'd get more freedom of information and actual change. At 22,000 sigs it got yanked. That may be the one I was thinking of but I expect there have been others.
Travis Bickle  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 03:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
petitions deleted.

Show us one petition that was addressed and got anything overturned or reversed..in your lifetime or anyone's lifetime.. waiting........ ..... still waiting. So.. the same sheeple that bother to vote in the great puppet show put on every 4 years.. are now.. going to petition.. the same corrupt system that fucks them every 4 years. Makes sense.. if you are a child.. Oh, don't fret.. there will be another puppet show in 2016.. Who are you going to vote for..?.. The red puppet.. or the blue puppet??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24926363

Should I simply resolve myself to failure, hiding in cowardice behind anonymity with the thought that I have been defeated, such as you have done? No... Not in my nature.

This issue very well may be quashed or ignored. But I must make an attempt. To be a part of something that may make a difference. If this endeavor does not end in justice, then at least I will have the comfort of knowing that along the way, some eyes were opened..... And, at least we tried.
Travis Bickle  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 03:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
do you people not understand what the electoral college is? do you not understand that the electoral voted override popular vote?

the electoral college picked obama again. get over it and get used to it.

make a petition to end the electoral college then maybe you will get somewhere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26815722

The Electoral College has not voted yet.... and in some states is compelled to vote for the majority winnner, regardless of party.
Change the votes, you change the election.
Barak Romney
User ID: 27216423
United States
11/12/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL its funny how members of a website that embraces the spirit of truth seeking have failed to understand that Barak Obama was destined to be the president of the united states at this time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26815722
United States
11/12/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
do you people not understand what the electoral college is? do you not understand that the electoral voted override popular vote?

the electoral college picked obama again. get over it and get used to it.

make a petition to end the electoral college then maybe you will get somewhere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26815722

The Electoral College has not voted yet.... and in some states is compelled to vote for the majority winnner, regardless of party.
Change the votes, you change the election.

they have it so 2 extra states DO NOT have to go with popular vote. 24 states go with popular votes and 26 states can override that vote.

(CNN) -- The 2000 election was the fourth time the Electoral College selected a candidate other than the one who won the popular vote.

So do we the people really elect the president and vice president? Technically, we don't. Presidents are elected by the states and the District of Columbia, not by a national tally of voters. When you vote, you cast your ballot for electors who will vote for a candidate they are politically aligned with.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26815722
United States
11/12/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^^^^^^^

[link to www.cnn.com]
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The election was a charade and Obama had been chosen all along. There was no way they could possibly make Obama lose the election, if there was indeed an election, as it is disastrous for the NWO plans. They just couldn't tell people this so they went ahead with the elections making people think its real and this was why even with Sandy and all the mess surrounding the elections about voters not being able to vote on time and some not voting at all, and swing states not being able to count votes until 10 days after, they still decided on the election on the day and wrapped it up that Obama won.

What you are getting excited over now, I have discussed long ago in this thread

Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

maybe you should read it and focus your energies on something that could yield you results instead of this.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/12/2012 08:07 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9664906
United States
11/12/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Federal government has no power to force a recount. It is up to each state to decide, so there is really no point to this petition.

Look on the bright side. At least we didn't have the supreme court deciding this election in favor of the loser like we did in 2000.
cmoG530

User ID: 27567288
United States
11/12/2012 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
petitions deleted.

There won't be any elections in 2016.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
truth
User ID: 27540931
United States
11/12/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
but how can you count something that isnot even there:
Military votes coming from overseas dumped in the drink?
Thousand of white-neighborhood votes missing?
and on and on
and what wehavenot, yet, even heard.
plus what isnot known.

"Where there is smoke, there is fire"

Weare being invaded:
"KNOW THINE ENEMY"
Barak Romney
User ID: 27216423
United States
11/12/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL its funny how members of a website that embraces the spirit of truth seeking have failed to understand that Barak Obama was destined to be the president of the united states at this time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27540931
United States
11/12/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
petitions deleted.

There won't be any elections in 2016.
 Quoting: cmoG530

no sht Sherlock; guess what: there was none in 2012 already
Brian Moser

User ID: 27317240
United States
11/12/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL its funny how members of a website that embraces the spirit of truth seeking have failed to understand that Barak Obama was destined to be the president of the united states at this time
 Quoting: Barak Romney 27216423

It's about principles. Whether the result is the same or not, it would be satisfying to have evidence that can't be refuted. While some people are satisfied with accepting that the world is fucked and nothing can change that, others would like to make said fuckery as difficult as possible in the future.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27413151
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
petitions deleted.

With many eyes on this, I believe this one will be hard to delete and ignore....

[link to www.examiner.com]

In the eyes of the gov and the general public its 12000 conspiracy wack jobs and disgruntled bad losers.

216 million people in the US who were able to vote.

Only about 126 million actually voted, 58%, thats leaves 42% that dont give a fuck.

So do you realy think 12000 Signatures is going to make any difference. The US gov gets around double that figure a week in complaints.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21369509
United States
11/12/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another stupid thread from butthurters.

1) Obama had the popular votes AND has earned the electoral votes
2) If you sign this petition, you will be flagged.

3) #2 is probably the real purpose of this shit.

GLP