Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 516,059
Pageviews Today: 906,861Threads Today: 444Posts Today: 6,820
10:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Israel Attacked Again.....How Long B-4 Armageddon?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26437823
United States
11/12/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Israel Attacked Again.....How Long B-4 Armageddon?
Israel has once again been attacked by Palestinian militants and Hammas guerillas launching rockets into her sovereign territory.

Earlier this week, Syria "accidentally" shelled Israel with mortars in the Golan Heights.

Now the Palestinians want the UN to declare them a "state" with pre-1967 borders.

WTF?

Israel is minding her own business, but unlike our "fearless leader" in DC, WILL KICK SERIOUS ASS WHEN PROVOKED by Islamic extremists.

Still no answers on Behghazi, but in all instances of attacks on Israel, the attacks were reported to the U.N. by Israel, then they launched a bunch of Hellfire missiles and lit-up some terrorist ass with high explosive warheads.

Did Osama-bama do anything about Iran firing on our drone in international waters? Not a damned thing.

All I can say, is ISRAEL ROCKS, while Obama is busy golfing.

If Israel must defend herself to stay alive, then Obama better get with the fucking program or get out of the fucking way.

Last thing: If the U.N. votes for Palestinian "statehood", they will assure the destruction of any mid-east peace accords and will assure a regional, if not global conflict (read: WAR).

Jeez...I HATE anti-semites!

[link to www.jpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27548231
Canada
11/12/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Israel Attacked Again.....How Long B-4 Armageddon?
those who hate arabs and palestinians are anti semitic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12192694
Canada
11/12/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27548231

put whatever label u want on me .. I call you terrorist supporter while u can call me anti semitic
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't hate Arabs and Palestinians, I hate the fact that some of them wear suicide vests, blow-up civilians, launch mortars and fire missiles into daycare centers, and generally shed a lot of innocent blood based on their warped and sick ideologies.

Not every Arab or Palestinian is bad, just as I am sure you are not a bad person, but deeds tell the heart's desires, and if you shoot babies and kill innocents, then those acts, and those individuals are deserving of hatred towards themselves.

Just a quick fix: You should really look up the definition of anti-semite.

It's the hatred of Jewish people, so it is impossible for haters of Arabs, etc... to be anti-semites.

Just sayin'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27429145
France
11/12/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

put whatever label u want on me .. I call you terrorist supporter while u can call me anti semitic
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12192694

this guy is a fucking jew. he is in my thread supporting the coen brothers with their shit movies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12192694
Canada
11/12/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

this guy is a fucking jew. he is in my thread supporting the coen brothers with their shit movies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27429145

the fk ? I have no posted in any threads today besides this one lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27429145

First of all, this is MY thread. OP asks you kindly to refrain from calling we of the faith "Fucking Jews".

Secondly, I'm sure you have enough hatred to go around, so go somewhere else to spread your anger.
This isn't group therapy or anger management, just go somewhere else other than in this thread.

The topic is the geopolitical ramifications of multiple border attacks on Israel.

If you care to comment intelligently, please do so. If all you want to do is puke out of your nose, then leave.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22342469
United States
11/12/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Israel has once again been attacked by Palestinian militants and Hammas guerillas launching rockets into her sovereign territory.

Earlier this week, Syria "accidentally" shelled Israel with mortars in the Golan Heights.

Now the Palestinians want the UN to declare them a "state" with pre-1967 borders.

WTF?

Israel is minding her own business, but unlike our "fearless leader" in DC, WILL KICK SERIOUS ASS WHEN PROVOKED by Islamic extremists.

Still no answers on Behghazi, but in all instances of attacks on Israel, the attacks were reported to the U.N. by Israel, then they launched a bunch of Hellfire missiles and lit-up some terrorist ass with high explosive warheads.

Did Osama-bama do anything about Iran firing on our drone in international waters? Not a damned thing.

All I can say, is ISRAEL ROCKS, while Obama is busy golfing.

If Israel must defend herself to stay alive, then Obama better get with the fucking program or get out of the fucking way.

Last thing: If the U.N. votes for Palestinian "statehood", they will assure the destruction of any mid-east peace accords and will assure a regional, if not global conflict (read: WAR).

Jeez...I HATE anti-semites!

[link to www.jpost.com]
 Quoting: Fat Albert

Why would Obama help Israel? Israel has never done anything for us except attack us like in the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, King David Hotel, 9/11, and USS Cole!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27548231
Canada
11/12/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

and then we both lose dumbbum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21948869
Canada
11/12/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
ANY NATION whom is attacked or shelled or otherwise has the right tp protect itself no matter what the race color creed or religion. The Muslims don't like them and they don't like us either. None of us. To hell with them. Syris and Iran are going to pull everybody in Eventually. Canada and the States have to watch because there are so many of them within our borders already. Same with the European nations. Thats what is keeping them in check for now but that won't last forever. They will activate the cells in all our countries sooner or later and we will all be at war. Don't ever forget that. We will all be fighting inside all our own countries against them. We are all in danger from the inside out. They had it planned the whole time.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
ANY NATION whom is attacked or shelled or otherwise has the right tp protect itself no matter what the race color creed or religion. The Muslims don't like them and they don't like us either. None of us. To hell with them. Syris and Iran are going to pull everybody in Eventually. Canada and the States have to watch because there are so many of them within our borders already. Same with the European nations. Thats what is keeping them in check for now but that won't last forever. They will activate the cells in all our countries sooner or later and we will all be at war. Don't ever forget that. We will all be fighting inside all our own countries against them. We are all in danger from the inside out. They had it planned the whole time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21948869

Excellent post...great insights, and scary as hell because it's 100% true.

The US Border Patrol estimates that over 100,000 "OTM's" (Other than Mexican) come across the border illegally every year. Same with the Canadian border.

Border Patrol busted a cell in Buffalo a couple of years ago which was going to blow-up the bridge between USA and Canada (near Niagara Falls).

Estimates are that there are at LEAST 150,000 non-resident aliens from Muslim and Islamic countries still in the USA beyond their visa expiration date. These are the people who will hurt us and Canada.

The ones who fade into the woodwork and re-appear like that kid in NYC who thought he was going to blow-up the Federal Reserve Bank.

Dearborn and Livonia, Michigan (USA) have larger Arab populations than Saudi Arabia, and is home to the largest mosque in the world.

Yes..we are being threatened to the core from the inside...like a worm eating an apple.

Best to stay locked and loaded and fully alert at all times, because when the shit goes down, you don't want to be waiting for your mail-order ammo shipment to arrive.

N'Obama is already working the UN to 'prohibit certain weapons'...meaning gun control regardless of what our constitution says and how many times the Supreme Court rules in favor of the right to bear arms.

Back to Israel...the region is about to explode.

Even just yesterday, there was talk that the Iranian nuke program was too far underground already to be set-back with conventional airstrikes, so Israel would have to use ground troops....or TACTICAL NUCLEAR-TIPPED MISSILES to take out the underground production facilities in Iran.

Hard times for all..time to pray for peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21438600
United States
11/12/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cry me a fuckin' river.

Shooting "missiles" into their own country and blaming Palestinians is hardly "Being attacked again."

We all know about false flags and who carries them out.

We don't care.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27574240
United States
11/12/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same questions were asked
in '48 '56 '67 '73
and they were more thoughtful and earnest.
But everyone thinks their time and experience
is unique.
mrmuffins69

User ID: 26959745
United States
11/12/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
glad to see the jew vs arab hate continuing you're just helping them achieve their goal
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cry me a fuckin' river.

Shooting "missiles" into their own country and blaming Palestinians is hardly "Being attacked again."

We don't care.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21438600

Do you really believe the shit that comes out of your head and onto your keyboard? Really?

If Israel wanted to "false flag" any country, the wouldn't have to..because they are being shelled and hit with Iranian-made missiles, jerk-wad.

Let's play your game for a minute. Let's say Israel is false-flagging the rocket attacks. To what end? So they can kill 4 Palestinian militants (who were the launch team, by the way)?

So, waste precious resources and money allegedly dropping rockets on yourselves (by shooting them from another country into Israel), then blame the other country, shoot back and then what?

A true false flag necessitates a meaningful response and acts as a cover for other action.

Show me the other action. Show me what you allege (WITH FACTS, not just attitude and bullshit) what Israel is "hiding" with their responsive actions?

The IDF is so powerful that they could wipe Syria off the map, but they refrain from doing that because ISRAELIs ARE NOT ANIMALS, but God's chosen people...the people of Abraham and Moses. The people of the Old Testament, the people of the First Covenant.

They have always been the USA's best ally in the region, and even though Obama (Muslim!) "hates" Netanyahu, Israel can and will stand and fight when need-be, whether the USA is backing them or not.

Say something intelligent, please!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
glad to see the jew vs arab hate continuing you're just helping them achieve their goal
 Quoting: mrmuffins69

Hey, Muffins.

Your participle is dangling.

Help WHO achieve their goal? Jewish people (Israel) or all of the countries who want to kill Israelis?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27399706
United States
11/12/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus does not watch the non-believers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21438600
United States
11/12/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cry me a fuckin' river.

We don't care.

Your wish is my command:

You are a brainwashed lemming.
mrmuffins69

User ID: 26959745
United States
11/12/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: mrmuffins69

Hey, Muffins.

Your participle is dangling.

Help WHO achieve their goal? Jewish people (Israel) or all of the countries who want to kill Israelis?

them, tptb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27448412
Australia
Report Abusive Post
I would wager $100,000,000,000 that its Mossad agents firing rockets into unpopulated areas just to give Israel reasons to bombs women and children in Palestine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13641821
United States
Report Abusive Post
this is Israeli disinfo-sneaky little twats they are!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/12/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
norespect

Attacked by THEMSELVES for the purposes of starting a war. They're so obvious that its silly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9014106
Australia
11/12/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
shit thread - 1 star
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16158284
United States
11/12/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cry me a fuckin' river.

We don't care.

Do you really believe the shit that comes out of your head and onto your keyboard? Really?

If Israel wanted to "false flag" any country, the wouldn't have to..because they are being shelled and hit with Iranian-made missiles, jerk-wad.

Let's play your game for a minute. Let's say Israel is false-flagging the rocket attacks. To what end? So they can kill 4 Palestinian militants (who were the launch team, by the way)?

So, waste precious resources and money allegedly dropping rockets on yourselves (by shooting them from another country into Israel), then blame the other country, shoot back and then what?

A true false flag necessitates a meaningful response and acts as a cover for other action.

Show me the other action. Show me what you allege (WITH FACTS, not just attitude and bullshit) what Israel is "hiding" with their responsive actions?

The IDF is so powerful that they could wipe Syria off the map, but they refrain from doing that because ISRAELIs ARE NOT ANIMALS, but God's chosen people...the people of Abraham and Moses. The people of the Old Testament, the people of the First Covenant.

They have always been the USA's best ally in the region, and even though Obama (Muslim!) "hates" Netanyahu, Israel can and will stand and fight when need-be, whether the USA is backing them or not.

"God's chosen people"

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27503180
Thailand
11/12/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
After decades of attacks, suicide bombings, shelling by missiles etc., all of which the terrorists openly admit to, take credit for, and rejoice in the streets over, Israel suddenly needs to stage a false-flag attack as a pretext to attack?! Bwahahahaha!!!

bsmeter2

Fuck me, I will never get enough of laughing at conspiracy loons. One of the reasons I've been reading this site first every day.

Keep it coming, tinfoilers! popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27572444
Germany
11/12/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a pro-semite... That's why i'm against Israel genociding semites in the Gaza strip.

Semites killing off other semites = Anti-semitism

just sayin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8980350
United States
11/12/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Best play some Fallout games to see what happens after the nukes start flying. Educational and fun! Janet Reno will be the first Super Mutant. The republicans will be ghouls, the dems will be feral ghouls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16465985
Australia
11/12/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a pro-semite... That's why i'm against Israel genociding semites in the Gaza strip.

just sayin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27572444

That will be lost on the OP no doubt
Anonymous Coward
Australia
Report Abusive Post

just sayin

Anonymous Coward
Australia
Report Abusive Post

just sayin

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8980350
United States
11/12/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama will be President Eden because he pretty much is already.

GLP