Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,459 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 267,980
Pageviews Today: 427,641Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,756
04:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLPVC Presents James Olson - Merging the Hemispheres of your Brain for Genius - 11/12 @ 11pm est

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25305720
United States
11/12/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC Presents James Olson - Merging the Hemispheres of your Brain for Genius - 11/12 @ 11pm est

James Olson is a management-trained philosopher whose studies have included business, engineering, art, Eastern and Western religion, yoga, qigong, psychology, language,
neuro-linguistic programming, philosophy, and brain perspective.

Olson has traveled extensively throughout Europe; lived in Austria, France, and Germany; and attended Oklahoma State University, the University of Vienna, Oklahoma University,
the University of Missouri at Kansas City, and the Kansas City Art Institute. He holds a degree in business administration, and is currently studying sacred geometry and the experience of
living in the heart.

As a practicing philosopher, Olson has worked most of his life to unify his understanding of material things, ideas, and spiritual energies by embracing concepts that are in harmony with one another, and when justifiable, eliminating those that create conflict.

[link to thewholebrainpath.com]

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest James Olson

:listenLIVE2:

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

Listen Live Below with no chat
[link to www.therawfeedlive.com]

User ID: 14267150
United States
11/12/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents James Olson - Merging the Hemispheres of your Brain for Genius - 11/12 @ 11pm est
James Olson is a management-trained philosopher whose studies have included business, engineering, art, Eastern and Western religion, yoga, qigong, psychology, language,

Olson has traveled extensively throughout Europe; lived in Austria, France, and Germany; and attended Oklahoma State University, the University of Vienna, Oklahoma University,
the University of Missouri at Kansas City, and the Kansas City Art Institute. He holds a degree in business administration, and is currently studying sacred geometry and the experience of
living in the heart.

As a practicing philosopher, Olson has worked most of his life to unify his understanding of material things, ideas, and spiritual energies by embracing concepts that are in harmony with one another, and when justifiable, eliminating those that create conflict.

Quoting: ~Jay~

We had James on here about a year ago and he was a great guest.

3 Stooges in Car
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord

United States
11/12/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents James Olson - Merging the Hemispheres of your Brain for Genius - 11/12 @ 11pm est
James brings up some really good points on brain perspectives.

He is on the cutting edge in his field of the right left brain hemispheres and how it greatly influences how one experiences reality.

Just like everything else in this dualistic universe, the brain has 2 sides. The left side of the brain is individually oriented and the right side is more aligned with the group.

Mr Olson talks about balance within the two hemispheres and steps to achieve noticeable results.

Hemispheric Dominance Inventory Test

Determine which side of your brain left or right is dominant. Check the answers that most closely describe your preferences.

[link to www.web-us.com]

Right Brain / Left Brain Quiz
[link to www.intelliscript.net]

United States
11/12/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Left Hemisphere

Rational
Responds to verbal instructions
Problem solves by logically and sequentially looking at the parts of things
Looks at differences
Is planned and structured
Prefers established, certain information
Prefers talking and writing
Prefers multiple choice tests
Controls feelings
Prefers ranked authority structures

Sequential
Is a splitter: distinction important
Is logical, sees cause and effect

Draws on previously accumulated, organized information

Right Hemisphere

Intuitive
Responds to demonstrated instructions
Problem solves with hunches, looking for patterns and configurations
Looks at similarities
Is fluid and spontaneous
Prefers elusive, uncertain information
Prefers drawing and manipulating objects
Prefers open ended questions
Free with feelings
Prefers collegial authority structures

Simultaneous
Is a lumper: connectedness important
Is analogic, sees correspondences, resemblances

Draws on unbounded qualitative patterns that are not organized into sequences, but that cluster around images

United States
11/12/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Left Hemisphere

Rational
Looks at differences
Controls feelings

Sequential

Right Hemisphere

Intuitive
Looks at similarities
Is fluid and spontaneous
Free with feelings

Simultaneous

Draws on unbounded qualitative patterns that are not organized into sequences, but that cluster around images
 Quoting: 2342

Arnold Spaz
IntergalacticTitanium​Surfer
United States
11/12/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

He is on the cutting edge in his field of the right left brain hemispheres and how it greatly influences how one experiences reality.

Just like everything else in this dualistic universe, the brain has 2 sides. The left side of the brain is individually oriented and the right side is more aligned with the group.

Mr Olson talks about balance within the two hemispheres and steps to achieve noticeable results.

Determine which side of your brain left or right is dominant. Check the answers that most closely describe your preferences.

[link to www.web-us.com]

Oh cool! Can't wait for this show, thanks GLPVC! Olson is well spoken, highly educated and I enjoy his philosophy on how much peoples lives are influenced by the side of the brain the individuals hemisphere uses dominantly.

peace
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Left Hemisphere

Rational
Looks at differences
Controls feelings

Sequential

Right Hemisphere

Intuitive
Looks at similarities
Is fluid and spontaneous
Free with feelings

Simultaneous

:Arnold Spaz:

:rawfeedforpresid:

United States
11/12/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you take the right left hemisphere test?

Which side of the brain hemisphere dominates your reality?

[link to www.web-us.com]

Last Edited by 2342 on 11/12/2012 05:10 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7566612
United States
11/12/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
they've learned more over the course of the last ten years by studying the Nobody than they had prior to such in this entire earth Age it seems

lol

too little, too late
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/12/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
glpvcrocks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26099747
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to b missed. Celtic woman

United States
11/12/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
they've learned more over the course of the last ten years by studying the Nobody than they had prior to such in this entire earth Age it seems

lol

too little, too late
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7566612

Chimp in Suit
God Loves ALL

User ID: 8017901
United States
11/12/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
People you should watch this if you can. I doen't have it in my time slot, but ascension, I don't if he goes there or not, is about fully balancing the two halves of your brain, plus the other stuff. I am balanced which is why some of you here think I am a guy in this life. I am female.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

User ID: 8017901
United States
11/12/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also hope the guy has learned that this brain power has something to do with connecting to the Universe.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread

United States
11/12/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
People you should watch this if you can. I doen't have it in my time slot, but ascension, I don't if he goes there or not, is about fully balancing the two halves of your brain, plus the other stuff. I am balanced which is why some of you here think I am a guy in this life. I am female.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Good point and i am going to discuss this post tonight during the show.

Thanks!
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/12/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.web-us.com]

I took the test. :)

Right brain dominant.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.web-us.com]

Right brain dominant.
 Quoting: Debauchery

mine was
left 9
right 10
Eman Resu
User ID: 1431600
United States
11/12/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
can someone record this for me? Por Favor?
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/12/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.web-us.com]

Right brain dominant.

mine was
left 9
right 10

Mine..

left 5
right 9
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Wake Up

User ID: 407421
United States
11/12/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting topic. I have been in search of what can open up the Pineal Gland "seat of the soul" or "gateway to enlightenment" – Our Third Eye. De-calcifying and activating the gland after years of being poisoned by fluoridated water and chemical laced foods.

If this is truly the "seat of the soul" or the "gateway to enlightenment" then humanity has successfully scuttled this natural path to self-knowledge. The environment we are in right now, sitting in front of our computers, is having a negative effect on our pineal gland. So I ask the question...is there anything we can do to improve the health of this important brain structure to be able to merge both hemispheres of our brain?

Thank you!!
Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
11/12/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was 9 right, 9 left.....

I'm fascinated with his views about brain dominance and how it relates to human sexuality....Can't stay up for the vc, but I'll read through tomorrow...

Good stuff!!!!
SPUD

11/12/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

You responded as a right brained person to 0 questions
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"
United States
11/12/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

living in the heart.

Dont Just Go Big!! GO GODLIKE!!

AT Godlike Productions!

United States
11/12/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.web-us.com]

Right brain dominant.

mine was
left 9
right 10

Mine..

left 5
right 9

i Scored 100 on both.

Hypno Hillary
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/12/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting topic. I have been in search of what can open up the Pineal Gland "seat of the soul" or "gateway to enlightenment" – Our Third Eye. De-calcifying and activating the gland after years of being poisoned by fluoridated water and chemical laced foods.

If this is truly the "seat of the soul" or the "gateway to enlightenment" then humanity has successfully scuttled this natural path to self-knowledge. The environment we are in right now, sitting in front of our computers, is having a negative effect on our pineal gland. So I ask the question...is there anything we can do to improve the health of this important brain structure to be able to merge both hemispheres of our brain?

Thank you!!
 Quoting: Wake Up

Just did a search on this site (Adv. Search link located top right side of page)and there are over 50 thread on the pineal gland within the past 2 years. I'm going to go back and read them tonight, most referenced things I have not read about before in relation to pineal gland. Looks really interesting
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.

United States
11/12/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

living in the heart.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2310364
United States
11/12/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.web-us.com]

Right brain dominant.

mine was
left 9
right 10

took both test first one gave me 18 left and the next was 10 left 11 right?????

lol
Wake Up

User ID: 9609361
United States
11/12/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you!!
 Quoting: Wake Up

Just did a search on this site (Adv. Search link located top right side of page)and there are over 50 thread on the pineal gland within the past 2 years. I'm going to go back and read them tonight, most referenced things I have not read about before in relation to pineal gland. Looks really interesting
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

Thanks Ralph...I will check some out when I have more time.

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
:liveonair:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/13/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.web-us.com]

Right brain dominant.

me too, but left brain here. it was close tho.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24926363
United States
11/13/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.web-us.com]

This test is faulty.. answered different.. and same results.. [link to www.web-us.com]

GLP