Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,052 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 410,244
Pageviews Today: 682,646Threads Today: 248Posts Today: 4,276
09:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Clinton & Petraeus Gagged. GOP Refuses to Subpoena Petraeus! Mistress Reveals Secret CIA Prison at Benghazi!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27465220
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Clinton & Petraeus Gagged. GOP Refuses to Subpoena Petraeus! Mistress Reveals Secret CIA Prison at Benghazi!
Your nation is now a full fledged Bannana Republic - might as well get ready for Mouchelle in 2016 and zimbabwe style inflation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2923769
United States
11/12/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Clinton & Petraeus Gagged. GOP Refuses to Subpoena Petraeus! Mistress Reveals Secret CIA Prison at Benghazi!
secret prison with no guards

uh huh

pick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11293979
United States
11/12/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
So it wasn't Obama's fault then?

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27583828

He's just a puppet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
11/12/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the director of the CIA told his mistress what happened in Benghazi he should be court marshalled at the very least.

He's a disgrace and frankly so is she.

Petraeus mentored a lot of young women. I really doubt that this was his first time wandering off the ranch.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22074557
United States
11/12/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't court-martial him. He's a civvie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
11/12/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oooh the plot thickens. This is going to get so interesting. Can't wait to see what comes next. popcorn
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yet, in practice, he probably kinda outranks anyone who would court-martial him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14786143
United States
11/12/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The obama head fake. The real issue at hand was stevens. The secret prison is a diverson period
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26945271
United States
11/12/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
***UPDATE: CIA DENIES SECRET PRISON***

Apparently the CIA Annex in Benghazi had taken several Libyan militants as prisoners, according to Paul Broadwell at a University of Denver speech on October 26. She said that while it’s still being vetted, the US government believes that is the reason for the attack that killed our Ambassador, 2 CIA officers and former Navy SEALs, and one State Department officer.

Broadwell confirmed in her speech that the CIA officers in Benghazi had called for backup and were requesting a Delta Force group called the “Commander in Chief’s In Extremis Force”. She said they could have come and reinforced the consulate. She didn’t give a reason as to why they didn’t, but did indicate that there had been a ‘failure in the system’. She says that Petraeus knew all of this within 24 hours of the attack but wasn’t allowed to talk to the press.

Watch the video clip from her University of Denver speech and read the report here

[link to www.therightscoop.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

Petraeus and Clinton DID Benghazi and refused to help the 4 Americans and then Clinton made up the 'movie story.'

They are guilty of TREASON.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
11/12/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's coming out that the OBummer administration has known about this for months. It curious that this is brought out now.

The truth and this administration are strangers...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26945271
United States
11/12/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's coming out that the OBummer administration has known about this for months. It curious that this is brought out now.

The truth and this administration are strangers...
 Quoting: CuriosityCat1

NIXON is rolling in his grave. The whole present Administration, Obama, Clinton, Paneta, Petraeus, etc. NEED TO BE ARRESTED FOR TREASON.

OR NIXON MUST BE EXONERATED.
Terpsichore

User ID: 21559870
United States
11/12/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The American people need to let this go. Some things we simply CANNOT know. If this was a CIA Covert Op gone bad, they have privilege higher than executive privilege. The CIA has served this country well with the latent powers they possess that are not known to the masses except for Julian Assange (thank you very much asshole). Accordingly, this investigation needs to be nipped in the bud. It was 3 US casualties in a country we just helped to overtake a short time ago. Casualties were non existent in that short "War" and this is likely an aftermath effect.... We cannot air how we operate to the public! This is on a need to know basis and frankly WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW! :)

On yes, one more thing. After researching Petraeus when this all came to light on Friday, I have decided that he is a good guy and I subscribe to many of beliefs...and frankly, I could care less who a CIA guy is fucking~ This is none of the Public's business either. This man is/was a the CIA Director and I dont' think he should be held to the same standards as public figure running for public office.

I also think we focus too much on who's fucking who these days and unless the act of sex is illegal, lets get on with our own lives and quit worrying about who's fucking who.
I fell really bad for David Petraeus and the GOP did the right thing here. Congrats on that!

Last Edited by ArcanoExAngelos on 11/12/2012 10:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
The American people need to let this go. Some things we simply CANNOT know. If this was a CIA Covert Op gone bad, they have privilege higher than executive privilege. The CIA has served this country well with the latent powers they possess that are not known to the masses except for Julian Assange (thank you very much asshole). Accordingly, this investigation needs to be nipped in the bud. It was 3 US casualties in a country we just helped to overtake a short time ago. Casualties were non existent in that short "War" and this is likely an aftermath effect.... We cannot air how we operate to the public! This is on a need to know basis and frankly WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW! :)
 Quoting: Terpsichore

So, what you're saying is, "Nothing to see here, folks. Move along."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let it go......ya right.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
In contrast, what I'm saying is that decades of unmitigated power, the ability to spend unlimited money, all the heroin trafficking, the coke trafficking, presumably now weed trafficking out of Mexico with the Zetas, all the little dominos in the Arab Spring, JFK.. all water under the bridge right? All just ... bumps in the road?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

sheep
El Tiburon

User ID: 26857979
United States
11/12/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
So ERIC HOLDER'S FBI gets dirt on General Betrayus...

They probably were trying to black mail Betrayus into taking the fall for Benghazi...so Betrayus went public with his affair and resigned.

I'd be the mistress is a FBI trained whore as well. Probably able to milk a cow with just her kegel muscles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/12/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

On yes, one more thing. After researching Petraeus when this all came to light on Friday, I have decided that he is a good guy and I subscribe to many of beliefs...and frankly, I could care less who a CIA guy is fucking~ This is none of the Public's business either. This man is/was a the CIA Director and I dont' think he should be held to the same standards as public figure running for public office.

I also think we focus too much on who's fucking who these days and unless the act of sex is illegal, lets get on with our own lives and quit worrying about who's fucking who.
I fell really bad for David Petraeus and the GOP did the right thing here. Congrats on that!

I think it shows criminal behavior in our elected official, Obama. If the rot goes all the way to the very top, we the voters need to know about it.

Yes we've already vote, the votes have supposedly been counted (miscounted), but it's still our right to pry into these secrets. Our civilian government should not be able to hide their dirty laundry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/12/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

They probably were trying to black mail Betrayus into taking the fall for Benghazi...so Betrayus went public with his affair and resigned.

I'd be the mistress is a FBI trained whore as well. Probably able to milk a cow with just her kegel muscles.
 Quoting: El Tiburon

Did Holder have control of the FBI?

This is really shitty they way they acted here, maybe he did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14349741
United States
11/12/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go to the 35:52 minute mark. She states the CIA had militia prisoners at the CIA annex and that may have been the reason for the attack.

[link to www.youtube.com]

the question starts at 34:42 minute mark.

did petraeus have her release this info?
 Quoting: TeamReaper

Jill Kelley (whom Broadwell sent threatening emails to) - is a liaison with JSOC.

Kelley has a twin sister Natalie Khawam, an attorney who's LinkedIn site states "successfully represented whistle blowers." Their family moved from Lebanon in the 1970s.

perhaps there is a lot more to the Benghazi/Weapons to Syria thru Turkey after all.

Did petraeus send broadwell out to mention the CIA had prisoners at the annex and that was the reason for the attack.
 Quoting: TeamReaper

But the facts that came out today were that the ground forces there at the CIA annex, which is different from the consulate, were requesting reinforcements.

Now, I don't know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually, um, had taken a couple of Libyan militia members prisoner and they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that's still being vetted.

Um, and something -- there was a failure in the system because there was additional security requested.

[link to blog.foreignpolicy.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14349741

Thread: Benghazi/Petraeus/Broadwell speech - CIA had MILITIA PRISONERS at annex in Benghazi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14349741
United States
11/12/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Start at the 30 minute point for context.

This should be pinned!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23014610
El Tiburon

User ID: 26857979
United States
11/12/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: El Tiburon

Did Holder have control of the FBI?

This is really shitty they way they acted here, maybe he did.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304459

The FBI are the "deputies" for the Justice Dept.
Terpsichore

User ID: 21559870
United States
11/12/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Start at the 30 minute point for context.

This should be pinned!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23014610

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14349741

I find her revelations to the public as to CIA Covert Activities and the sensitive intel, to be a treasonous act, and highly detestable as a Biographer. I am sure she was paid very well to document the life of Petraeus and probably is in breach of contracts that she had to sign as to Non Disclosure. Then starts sleeping with him and thereafter reveals in a public forum on a podium, the intel she obtained in the bedroom? What a freaking piece of shite!!

How can she get away with this? Even Jan Wenner of the Rolling Stone had the dignity in the 70's to keep the secrets of the bands out of print and certainly did not talk about any of that, when or after he was imbedded with a ROCK BAND on a tour bus for fukk's sake. This idiot bitch is out spewing highly sensitive information for some additional money touring around the country on a speaking circuit? WTF?

She brings a whole new meaning to light of the "embedded reporter?"lol What is next to be disclosed by this woman? Paula's Petraeus Penis Pics?

Last Edited by ArcanoExAngelos on 11/12/2012 10:54 AM
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
11/12/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Officials Say F.B.I. Knew of Petraeus Affair in the Summer

[link to www.nytimes.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12029817
United States
11/12/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Has ANYTHING in the last 4 years been the chocolate messiahs "fault"??? The buck DOESN'T stop with "the one"...
Captain Spaulding
User ID: 27473173
United States
11/12/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

At the very least, he is covering it up.
 Quoting: DoorBert

Then he is no better than Bush re 9/11 if thats true

cruise

I believe in my heart that ALL wars and conflicts share the same roots. "Religious Corporations" and politics. Fertilized with greed and ego and the insecurity of the chosen ones in power..

I don't think it's all like "they" want us to believe, that war is natural and necessary. I don't think we want to hate each other. Deep down inside we know we're all on the same planet and there's only one exit out of this park for any and all of us so we can learn to play nice together or keep living in fear and hate.

EVERY time there's an event or a conflict "truths" come trickling out over time until we finally get close to the real "story" and it's always by that time we've already let it go and moved on to the next shindig.

From Pearl to the Gulf of Tonkin, from Beruit to 911. To the CIA training resistance rebels in Afghanistan to overthrow their democratically elected government, then turning on us as the Taliban to Grenada (what the HELL was THAT all about? Raygun needed a war so he picked an easy one).

We hear a news event, judge who was responsible, learn new "eye opening" facts, shift the blame, hear more "intel", shift the blame again. And again. And again. Lather, rinse, repeat. Then when we've finally got "most" of the story we've moved on to the next flavor of the week. All the while enforcing our belief that war and conflict are human nature and as natural as our morning bowel movements. Meh...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24011342
United States
11/12/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
IT WAS NOT A SECRET PRISON - BENGHAZI WAS ABOUT OIL MONEY!
Thread: Benghazi-gate - oil and Americans getting ripped off?

Here is another hint...Al Shahaab was in on the attack at the consulate...An Al Shahaab member was caught hiding out in an area with a lot of Obama's family in Kenya...are you getting the picturebsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27488535
United States
11/12/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still cant wrap my head around these women wanting to have sex with old Geezers...its not like they are poor and need the old mans money..Its just sick...and obviously his new woman thought this other woman who was married to a surgeon had been doing stuff with Petraeus. Why would the Ho who is having an affair with a married man send threatening emails to another HO about staying away from her man...when the guy is married in the first place? Ironic.
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 857877
United States
11/12/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eric Holder 'knew of David Petraeus affair'

The crisis over General David Petraeus's resignation reached President Barack Obama's cabinet for the first time on Monday as it was alleged that the US attorney general knew about the affair for months but kept it secret until the day of the American election.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
Peaceplz

User ID: 1222747
United States
11/12/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still cant wrap my head around these women wanting to have sex with old Geezers...its not like they are poor and need the old mans money..Its just sick...and obviously his new woman thought this other woman who was married to a surgeon had been doing stuff with Petraeus. Why would the Ho who is having an affair with a married man send threatening emails to another HO about staying away from her man...when the guy is married in the first place? Ironic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27488535

This is why: Getting an alpha male like this to talk baby talk and bring you roses is something these type of women can't resist.

peace

GLP