User ID: 27584797
Portugal
11/12/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain banks suspend house evictions for 2 years
financial war...
 Quoting: Luisport

Is it Germanys fault that Portugal is bancrupt?

Do you guys take ever reponsibility for anything you do?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27594175

this remembers me one part of the Gospel...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27594175
Germany
11/12/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes i know! All german nazi elites! Like Merkel!!! That's why i make this thread, we have to fight them or at least let people know!!! And you are german elite too?

What exactly has Germany to do with spanish banks evicting people?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
financial war...

Is it Germanys fault that Portugal is bancrupt?

Do you guys take ever reponsibility for anything you do?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27594175

this remembers me one part of the Gospel...

What would you expect Germany to do?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
11/12/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYONE NEEDS TO QUIT PAYING THEIR MORTGAGES NOW! EVERYONE! Let's bring these fuckrs down!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1313288

This actualy would be a smart move. Only when everyone does it of course.
 Quoting: Anonymous Netherlands

+1
PeterAndrewNolan

User ID: 9143050
Germany
11/12/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neither is Germany. It's ridiculous to suggest that there could be another war.

We have been downsizing our military year after year and there are hundreds of binding treaties.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27584447

There is going to be another big war...WW III. And Germany will be one of the least involved nations. That is a BIG reason why I have chosen Germany as my new home.

I have met many Germans who know what is really happening but most do not.

Just as you talk of "binding treaties"? You germans might like to know that I have two letters from your guvment saying that the UNs universal declaration of human rights is not binding on your guvment. Yep...not binding.

One of them even says the UDHR is "very important" and "not binding". How can it be important and not binding? Eh?

A lot of german men I meet who I tell that to are very surprised. Those of you who are german might like to ask Angela Merkel to put under oath whether the UN UDHR is binding on her guvment or not. She won't do it you know.

I have a case running in Germany and your Angela Merkel is not very amused at all. I have asked some German men to get themselves involved but they take one look at what I am doing and run away at 200kms/hour. I asked a fathers rights group to come and witness my court meeting on April 18th. Of all the men in the fathers rights area in Germany not ONE was willing to take a few hours out of his day to witness that court meeting. How about that? A man born in Australia standing up for the rights of germans in germany and no germans were willing to turn up to witness the event.

Did you know I have a german judge, on record, on the bench, in front of FOUR police officers claim that slavery was lawful in Germany? Yep. That has been served on Hans-Peter Friederich. I asked him why the officers did not recognise such a claim of legalised slavery and did not object. It seems police in germany are not trained in the difference between legislation and law.

I thought German men were a little more willing to question their guvment and their judiciary than Irish and Australian men.

Feel free to contact me if you wish to know more about what is happening in your country, now my country too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27584797
Portugal
11/12/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
6 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

MERKEL SAYS `NOT ESPECIALLY BOTHERED' BY NAZI COMPARISONS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27579612
Spain
11/12/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think its time we get on with eachother in Europe..and set the example for the world stage.
We are the womb of culture, education..the arts..you name it we did it..All of us..together
We have a stunningly Beautiful continent that is an absolute gem..so lets enjoy it as one

And this news is great because it shows to me how love between people..positive emotions and feelings can and will change the world
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Two years is amazing! I think it gives families time to try to sort their situation out..its great news!

I dont want to bring religion into it..but this to me at least confirms my idea that the countries consecrated to Our Lady of Fatima in Europe have that certain je ne sais quoi.. that added grace
hf
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
6 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

MERKEL SAYS `NOT ESPECIALLY BOTHERED' BY NAZI COMPARISONS.

What does this have to do with this thread?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27384624
United States
11/12/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The problem we have in Spain is that not only the bank keeps the house but you still have to pay back the debt , can you believe it? So on top of having nowhere to go you keep the debt for the rest of your life , so in case you ever have some money from work etc you have to keep on paying.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27582278

You guys must be utterly illiterate to have signed for those mortgages.

...just sayin....

I have plans to buy a nice stone castle in Spain for about $10,000 :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27461736
United States
11/12/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Syriza Worldwide
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to l2.yimg.com]

Una imagen vale mas que mil palabras
rose

this is a photo of a family that allegedly was going to be evicted
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27237669
United States
11/12/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYONE NEEDS TO QUIT PAYING THEIR MORTGAGES NOW! EVERYONE! Let's bring these fuckrs down!

..Why would I stop meeting my promise repayment? I asked for a loan,they offered me money at a rate that fit my needs. I put 30% down they put 70%...they said they would fund my loan and did, now I meet my end of the deal. I suppose you don't calculate what NOT paying loans will do to YOU and every homeowner ?..you will certainly bring some fuckrs down..not banks of course,they are companies, but people will be hurt, companies just divide/merge and dissolve..people lose. If your lender committed some fraud by ALL means fight them...but almost all people are not having a problem...if your spec house and flip didn't work out, well that's not the banks fault that your get rich plan didn't work out. If you bought a house that dropped in value, so what..if you bought a investment, hang onto it or sell it at a loss, THATS what investments do...IF you bought a home,you still have one...enjoy it and raise your family...and many years from now you might well make a buck if you sell it..if not SO WHAT...it's your home.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3940512
United States
11/12/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

what about monthly renters.. do we stop paying our landlords?

yeaaah....

how about this: GENERAL STRIKE....
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

..Why would I stop meeting my promise repayment? I asked for a loan,they offered me money at a rate that fit my needs. I put 30% down they put 70%...they said they would fund my loan and did, now I meet my end of the deal. I suppose you don't calculate what NOT paying loans will do to YOU and every homeowner ?..you will certainly bring some fuckrs down..not banks of course,they are companies, but people will be hurt, companies just divide/merge and dissolve..people lose. If your lender committed some fraud by ALL means fight them...but almost all people are not having a problem...if your spec house and flip didn't work out, well that's not the banks fault that your get rich plan didn't work out. If you bought a house that dropped in value, so what..if you bought a investment, hang onto it or sell it at a loss, THATS what investments do...IF you bought a home,you still have one...enjoy it and raise your family...and many years from now you might well make a buck if you sell it..if not SO WHAT...it's your home.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27237669

The difference is, you have to work for your 30% of the deal, they don't have to work for their 70%. They loan their money from the central bank. The only work they do is controlling your credit wortyness. And then the money keeps pouring in. No work involved for them. And if you go bancrupt they own the house. All from nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551625
United States
11/12/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol the spaniards are pretty bad businessman, considering all the Money ,gold, resources and human labor they stoled from the Americas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27384624
United States
11/12/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people arguing over which country owes money to whom are ABSURDLY HILARIOUS!

As well you people who are saying JUST PAY YOUR MORTGAGE AND SHUTUP!

The REAL problem is that the BANKS control the JOB MARKET by controlling credit.

They PLANNED from the start to get everybody mortgaged up when jobs were plentiful, then PLANNED to eliminate jobs and foreclose.

This is the FRAUD in the mortgage contract.

Borrowers are sold a bill of goods regarding the economy and they think it is perfectly reasonable (although it is not) to borrow $1,000,000.00 with interest on a $300,000 house that is really worth $50,000 in pre-inflation dollars.

The banks get away with it merely because their control over the credit market is dis-connected from the mortgage world.

If sheeple understood this, nobody would take out a mortgage, but the fact of the matter is that sheeple were DECEIVED, plain and simple.

Therefore, nobody should pay a mortgage, regardless of some of your feeble-minded "good christian" motivations.

The mortgage contract is fraudulent when the banks fail to disclose that "we will eliminate your job so you can't pay on this contract and we can then foreclose" is a systemic part of the deal.

Get it?

GLP