Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,358 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,360,542
Pageviews Today: 2,271,385Threads Today: 909Posts Today: 16,154
09:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Wow, WTF?! No Meat Mondays in Los Angeles, Agenda 21 strikes again!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14093481
United States
11/12/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Wow, WTF?! No Meat Mondays in Los Angeles, Agenda 21 strikes again!
looks like steak tonight!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/12/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
as I sit here eating my double bacon cheeseburger.......
Dr_Kynes
User ID: 21260824
United States
11/12/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't you see this is a "Catholic" agenda ?

The RCC (Roman Catholic Church) is the antichrist religion. Of course most nominally "protestant" churches have also fallen to the spirit of Rome as well.

"The Spirit expressly says in the last days many will give heed to seducing spirits (demons); forbiding to marry and abstaining from meats"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27468783
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
fuck em
UseLess RepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 1175323
United States
11/12/2012 12:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
So WTF are all the homies gonna have on their carne asada tacos? Cilantro and onions por favor. Roach Coach doom.
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14461566
United States
11/12/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you meat/dairy lovers knew what the meat and dairy industry is doing to your health and the planet, you would not see this as a bad thing..

As someone who used to love meat and dairy products, I can understand where your coming from, however as someone who has educated himself on the affects of these industries on personal health and the environment and the amount of cruelty and suffering to animals, I no longer view meat or dairy in the same way.

Meat and dairy are both acidifying and inflammatory to the body, and the leading cause of most disease, including cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and auto-immune disorders.

While your minds love these foods, your body doesn't and it is slowly causing your bodies to fall apart and is causing you to have a shorter lifespan with increasingly medical issues.

As someone who has lost 225lbs and experienced optimal health as a low fat raw vegan, consuming raw/living fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and a small amount of seeds and nuts, I have an in-depth understanding of health and wellbeing.

If you continue to feed the mind and ignore the symptoms of disease caused by your uninformed choices, then you will have a shorter life filled with doctor visits, and the typical age related diseases.

Read 80/10/10 by Dr Douglas Grahmn to fully understand, you can also see videos on youtube by him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2465829

bsflag

I've spent so much time studying nutrition, I can easily spot BS like yours...
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Or better yet...
Eating meat made us human, new skull fossil study suggests
[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]

Dieting influences the menstrual cycle: vegetarian versus nonvegetarian diet.
[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Research:
Vegetarian diet and mental disorders: results
from a representative community survey

Results: Vegetarians displayed elevated prevalence rates for depressive disorders, anxiety disorders and somatoform
disorders.
[link to www.ijbnpa.org]
ozymandias

User ID: 27057831
United States
11/12/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
good idea try going 2-3 days w/o meat and you will start to feel better, but eat good food in it,s whole natural state. not twinkee,s and soda
BossBattles

User ID: 8410224
United States
11/12/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you meat/dairy lovers knew what the meat and dairy industry is doing to your health and the planet, you would not see this as a bad thing..

As someone who used to love meat and dairy products, I can understand where your coming from, however as someone who has educated himself on the affects of these industries on personal health and the environment and the amount of cruelty and suffering to animals, I no longer view meat or dairy in the same way.

Meat and dairy are both acidifying and inflammatory to the body, and the leading cause of most disease, including cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and auto-immune disorders.

While your minds love these foods, your body doesn't and it is slowly causing your bodies to fall apart and is causing you to have a shorter lifespan with increasingly medical issues.

As someone who has lost 225lbs and experienced optimal health as a low fat raw vegan, consuming raw/living fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and a small amount of seeds and nuts, I have an in-depth understanding of health and wellbeing.

If you continue to feed the mind and ignore the symptoms of disease caused by your uninformed choices, then you will have a shorter life filled with doctor visits, and the typical age related diseases.

Read 80/10/10 by Dr Douglas Grahmn to fully understand, you can also see videos on youtube by him.

Its not about that. If you take away choice, you take away humanity.
I can say what I want to,
even if I'm not serious.
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
11/12/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand this part..
livestock are one of the most significant contributors to today's most serious environmental problems
 Quoting:

Quoting: ~JustMe~

they plan to limit food.
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15368494
United States
11/12/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

The RCC (Roman Catholic Church) is the antichrist religion. Of course most nominally "protestant" churches have also fallen to the spirit of Rome as well.

"The Spirit expressly says in the last days many will give heed to seducing spirits (demons); forbiding to marry and abstaining from meats"
 Quoting: Dr_Kynes 21260824

This^^^^

I even remember in school, the cafteria only served meatless items on Friday, like pizzas etc.

But not many will get the Vatican connection.
popeinquisitio
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
11/12/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its not about that. If you take away choice, you take away humanity.
 Quoting: BossBattles

Homogenized milk is bad for you, Arterial inflammation. Raw milk, on the other hand, is good for you. Why is non homogenized milk impossible to find?
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3650237
United States
11/12/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please,oh,please!!!! Destroy California! Never mind. We are ALL screwed now.
'sigh'
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/12/2012 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
just like no beer on Sunday in the Bible belt...ya just buy extra on Saturday...nobody drinks any less because of it.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Yogsothoth

User ID: 4848978
United States
11/12/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's interesting to me that persons living and voting in the most liberal areas of the country are perfectly fine with the government telling them what they should, and should not, do with their bodies.

It's interesting because these same persons are typically the ones yelling the loudest at conservatives when conservatives attempt to use the government to tell people what they should, and should not , do with their bodies.
TheBridge

User ID: 16233071
Ireland
11/12/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reverse psychology, wake up!putin
between the material and the astral planes...

My Blog: www.everythingastral.blogspot.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323409
United States
11/12/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
angryface

You will eat the tofu, and you will like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24182468
United States
11/12/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like these people voted against GMO labeling, right?
SO fake, all of it, almost every dam sentence is fake these days.
You are right, read the source documents, there is more to come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27573726
United States
11/12/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've lived without meat for 22 years. I think you'll survive, histrionic lunatics.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27596742
Sweden
11/12/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand this part..
livestock are one of the most significant contributors to today's most serious environmental problems
 Quoting:

Quoting: ~JustMe~

The evotard and the envirotards believe cow flatulence (infact all flatulence) cause global warming:
Cow 'emissions' more damaging to planet than CO2 from cars
[link to www.independent.co.uk]

Some counter to that bs:
How I Know "Global Warming" Is A Lie
[link to samgipp.com]

and this garbage ties nicely into this verse:
1 Timothy 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

so now we have caffs forbidding meat on fridays and we have envirotards and evotards doing it too but on Mondays.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/12/2012 01:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
I've lived without meat for 22 years. I think you'll survive, histrionic lunatics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27573726

Lived? I'd put it no higher than survived...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9266723
United States
11/12/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who cares? They're not BANNING Meat on Mondays. There will still be people eating steak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26075182
United States
11/12/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you Vegan, Liberal, Communist only knew what you were doing to the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27595536

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/12/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you're ok with the gov't telling you what to eat?

I am not a fan of the government or the UN or the global elite that controls both.

However that does not mean that I am wanting to stand by and watch misinformed people destroy their health and the ecosystem of which we are a part of.

:hitler:
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/12/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Dr_Kynes 21260824

Catholics used to tell adherents to observe meatless Fridays, but stopped doing that in order to allow very poor and starving Catholics in 3rd world countries to be able to eat meat whenever they were lucky enough to get it.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
DT2

User ID: 26788827
United States
11/12/2012 01:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
(CNSNews.com) - The Los Angeles City Council is urging all residents to observe "meatless Mondays" from now on.

A resolution adopted on Oct. 24 reads: "Be it resolved, that the Council of the City of Los Angeles hereby declares all Mondays as 'Meatless Mondays' in support of comprehensive sustainability efforts as well as to further encourage residents to eat a more varied plant-based diet to protect their health and protect animals."

The resolution makes 15 points in support of meatless Mondays, including U.N. recognition that "livestock are one of the most significant contributors to today's most serious environmental problems."

Los Angeles now becomes the largest city to endorse "meatless Mondays." The Washington, D.C., City Council also has designated "Meat Free Mondays," San Francisco has designated every Monday as "Veg Day," and a number of colleges and public schools also have adopted meatless Monday policies.

More at [link to cnsnews.com]
 Quoting: Laura Bow

The UN's resolution should say: "...livestock raised in factory farms/CAFO conditions are one of the most significant contributors to today's most serious environmental problems." Pastured livestock, including 100% grass-fed and -finished cattle have been shown to reduce carbon by up to 94% as well-managed pasture and grasslands have greater carbon sequestration abilities. Additionally, there are no leaking manure lagoons, they don't eat GMO feed, etc. Not to mention livestock raised the way nature intended is actually healthy to consume.

I think we'll enjoy some grass-fed beef from our local rancher tonight in celebration of LA's ridiculous policy, being that we are just an hour north of them.
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4777394
Canada
11/12/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
So What.

What is wrong with eating less meat. I quit eating pork years ago because it is full of GMO"S and ANTIBIOTICS and does not even taste or smell the same when cooked.

The only beef I buy is a cow I pick from the locals in the area that grass feed their cows and do not grain them with GMO corn and wheat.

People. Get a grip. This is a good thing.

Cows tax or enviroment like you have no idea. We need less of this in our enviroment.

Eating more Vegtables is a good thing.

Is everybody so stupid these days they can't see past the end of their own noses to understand that if we don't change how we are doing things that this whole planet is going to fall so far that it won't support the population on it and the Population increases yet to come.

You can lead the Herds to water but you can't make them smart and people are getting more and more stupid by the minute.

Get with the program.

What the fuck could be wrong with eating more Vegtables.
TheBridge

User ID: 16233071
Ireland
11/12/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27573726

Lived? I'd put it no higher than survived...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Meat is for animals to survive. We are past that stage now, there are other options
between the material and the astral planes...

My Blog: www.everythingastral.blogspot.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2134890
Sweden
11/12/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I for one think this is good. It's a step in the right direction for so many reasons.

I'm not sold on the whole climate change debacle. But since this also saves a lot of suffering it's welcome news.

Think of all the animals you put through a life of hell just to slaughter and consume. Don't fool yourself into thinking this doesn't bother you, your are directly responsible for the animals you consume, so it directly affects your subconscious, and in the end your mental / physical well being.

There is no way around it. Your subconsciousness can't be easily fooled.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing. But less and less is better for everyone.
krosty

User ID: 15571780
United States
11/12/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who the fuck cares? Haven't you people heard of tofu and boca burgers? I have vegan friends who are doing just fine living that diet every single day. They are doing better than most of you chumps.

Save the environment or save that steak you wanted to eat on monday. bash
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27596742
Sweden
11/12/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
So What.

What is wrong with eating less meat. I quit eating pork years ago because it is full of GMO"S and ANTIBIOTICS and does not even taste or smell the same when cooked.

The only beef I buy is a cow I pick from the locals in the area that grass feed their cows and do not grain them with GMO corn and wheat.

People. Get a grip. This is a good thing.

Cows tax or enviroment like you have no idea. We need less of this in our enviroment.

Eating more Vegtables is a good thing.

Is everybody so stupid these days they can't see past the end of their own noses to understand that if we don't change how we are doing things that this whole planet is going to fall so far that it won't support the population on it and the Population increases yet to come.

You can lead the Herds to water but you can't make them smart and people are getting more and more stupid by the minute.

Get with the program.

What the fuck could be wrong with eating more Vegtables.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4777394

Ever heard of Monsanto and the GMO seeds?

Maybe you like some cockroach genes in your tomatos?
Suggestion: do word search for MONSANTO in the searchbox up at to the right on this page.

GLP