Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,872 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 482,650
Pageviews Today: 766,077Threads Today: 315Posts Today: 4,726
08:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Indiana Explosion has been Identified!!! Must Read!!

0nlyM3&U

User ID: 26824759
United States
11/12/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING: Indiana Explosion has been Identified!!! Must Read!!
Who died in this explosion? That should tell us what we really need to know. It seems that all these mass shootings and man made disasters take out someone that is making waves for the establishment... Of course they don't mention that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21943549

Probably the most important and unmentioned point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22022484
United States
11/12/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, I guess the menthane bubble just happened to sink through those houses fucking foundation????? This thing is far from being solved,Mao please don't call it like it is especially considering your proof is someone p's conjecture from another glp thread....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27549851

what, is English your second language? science must not be your strong point either. do you have to be stupid to be a shill now? WTF
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14330861

英語很快將被禁&#274​90;,你哭的嬰兒 sbus
~JustMe~

User ID: 18606339
United States
11/12/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
My 2 cents..

Drone strike? Maybe. If there were people there that someone wanted to take out some spec ops guys could have slipped in and took them out quietly.

Or, maybe the idiot that was controlling the drone accidently pressed the fire button...LOL

Natural gas explosion? Maybe..

Propane? Like TDJ said, "looked like a nice area in a city that wouldn't have propane"

Methane / hydrogen? dont-know

UFO crash? Should be some pieces and parts all over the place..

UFO strike? Why?

Meteor? Don't think so.

Officials have no idea so far what caused it and we the public may never know the real cause if it was something other than an accident..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290427
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes as always when something explodes first thing you should ask is who did TPTB want dead this time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27329750
United States
11/12/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
man can you people just let the whole shill thing rest? focus on the issue. who cares about shills. at this point, we're all so used to it, just let them make their stupid comments, it bumps the thread. if you're an experienced poster here, you'll ignore it. also, you do deserve one star for saying explosions source has been identified...clearly, you did not 'identify' it, you simply posed a theory.

that said...

clearly several things don't add up. the 'authorities' say it WAS NOT GAS. ok, NOT GAS.

meteor? BAD theory. people would have seen it coming in. also, debris would have been found. if you live in the area, go see for yourself. i don't get why people carry on about events half a mile from them but have NOT explored it personally. get your fucking boots on the ground. use your intelligence to track it down, there are many ways you can research it locally.

why would anyone drone attack a residential area in indianapolis? makes no sense whatsoever. any sort of attack like that would target a 'symbolic' area...like oh i don't know, the twin towers. not the home of a school teacher.

let's analyze:
1) people being found unconscious.
a) show me the link, info, evidence of this. screw hearsay.

2) no reported odor or warning.
a) again, people reporting weird emergency signals and such...ok....go to the station and find the broadcast, if possible. prove this.

3) was there any underground explosion? if it was methane, it would have to have come from underground. did the house even have a basement?

4) meth lab RULED OUT.

think, people. THINK.
Roddzilla
User ID: 26159536
United States
11/12/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
First I'm very sorry for the loss of life and the individuals who were displaced. A LinkedIn account for the man that was killed in one of the homes is interesting. He was part of the Chemistry Club at his University and had a degree in Electrical Engineering. I hope they find a natural cause for this, gas line explosion, meteor and not someone mixing up concoctions in their basement or garage.

[link to www.linkedin.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22882715
United States
Report Abusive Post
man can you people just let the whole shill thing rest? focus on the issue. who cares about shills. at this point, we're all so used to it, just let them make their stupid comments, it bumps the thread. if you're an experienced poster here, you'll ignore it. also, you do deserve one star for saying explosions source has been identified...clearly, you did not 'identify' it, you simply posed a theory.

that said...

clearly several things don't add up. the 'authorities' say it WAS NOT GAS. ok, NOT GAS.

meteor? BAD theory. people would have seen it coming in. also, debris would have been found. if you live in the area, go see for yourself. i don't get why people carry on about events half a mile from them but have NOT explored it personally. get your fucking boots on the ground. use your intelligence to track it down, there are many ways you can research it locally.

why would anyone drone attack a residential area in indianapolis? makes no sense whatsoever. any sort of attack like that would target a 'symbolic' area...like oh i don't know, the twin towers. not the home of a school teacher.

let's analyze:

a) again, people reporting weird emergency signals and such...ok....go to the station and find the broadcast, if possible. prove this.

3) was there any underground explosion? if it was methane, it would have to have come from underground. did the house even have a basement?

4) meth lab RULED OUT.

think, people. THINK.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27329750

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1385276
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't think it's fair you call people shills who disagree with you. Who's really reaching here?

Someone who says gas leak explosion orrrrrrrrrrrrr someone who says govermant tracks methane bubbles, sends drone in to strike methane bubble?

Just sayin'.
 Quoting: MARsSPEED

this and the title of this thread is misleading. nothing has been identified yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26992467
United States
11/12/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Mississippi Flooding-MS Delta is FEMA U.S. Navy Map of the Future. False flag disinfo. was Planet X, 2012, Comet Elenin

Navy,Fema, Mississippi River Nafta superwaterway, new madrid activity answers to what is happening here....

The thread gets quickly buried, some videos removed....
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
First I'm very sorry for the loss of life and the individuals who were displaced. A LinkedIn account for the man that was killed in one of the homes is interesting. He was part of the Chemistry Club at his University and had a degree in Electrical Engineering. I hope they find a natural cause for this, gas line explosion, meteor and not someone mixing up concoctions in their basement or garage.

[link to www.linkedin.com]
 Quoting: Roddzilla 26159536

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6235765
United States
Report Abusive Post

that said...

let's analyze:

4) meth lab RULED OUT.

think, people. THINK.

So, the several of us listening to the scanner, hearing it first hand, and collaborating isnt enough for you?

I guess were all in on this together, along with those speaking on the radio?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think it's fair you call people shills who disagree with you. Who's really reaching here?

Someone who says gas leak explosion orrrrrrrrrrrrr someone who says govermant tracks methane bubbles, sends drone in to strike methane bubble?

Just sayin'.

this and the title of this thread is misleading. nothing has been identified yet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1385276

shill
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
we can do this all day shills. bump the thread. the people have spoken. and they will read the first post and facebook it. you lose. if this wasn't true you wouldn't be here shill spamming. your gig is up, you are no longer effective. we keep telling your employers that. your wasting someone's money.
meroj
User ID: 26636371
United States
11/12/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Officials have no idea so far..."

Exactly.
What's wrong with this picture?
Can we say, cover-up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
11/12/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Methane is naturally odorless, correct?

It also requires a very specific mixture of 5-15% in the ambient atmosphere to combust properly.

This means the entire release would not burn immediately. Making a soft explosion, not a hard one seen here.

If methane was released from natural causes, it is impossible for the mixture to be proper through and through.

Ideally, the mixture would vary greatly from 72% to 0.00001%. Leaving a small portion properly mixed for explosive combustion. The rest burns off while turbulence mixes the air with the methane.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9744974
United States
11/12/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Methane is naturally odorless, correct?

It also requires a very specific mixture of 5-15% in the ambient atmosphere to combust properly.

This means the entire release would not burn immediately. Making a soft explosion, not a hard one seen here.

If methane was released from natural causes, it is impossible for the mixture to be proper through and through.

Ideally, the mixture would vary greatly from 72% to 0.00001%. Leaving a small portion properly mixed for explosive combustion. The rest burns off while turbulence mixes the air with the methane.
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

you have no idea what the missile was tipped with
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26992467
United States
11/12/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
as I stated in the link posted above, Methane gas & Tritium, is not a meth lab....

You will just need to read the page, it's only 2 pages long...

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1491586/pg1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9744974
United States
11/12/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
everyone, look at the shills, they just verified this explanation. shills, tell your employers that this will hit at least 10k views within hours and facebook and twitter all over the place. how are you doing shills? you do not work anymore
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27595554
United States
11/12/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
5k, half way to target. then it goes word of mouth, people posting in their own words, etc. you lose shills. supervisors, fire these bums. all of you will be replaced soon by bots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4777394
Canada
11/12/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah, read about supposed methane releases killing kids on a football field in TX few years back, so something large they would not be able to cover up. they can track large methane bubbles coming up from underground
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8651915

How do you suppose they track large Methane bubbles coming up from the ground. HOW. How do they do that. I want one person on this site to prove to me that they can track large methane bubles coming from the ground, Prove it, Where is your proof this is possible at all. Come on. Where. Come on where. Show me and everybody else how this is TRACKED.

If this is going to be the story here then back it up,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26236447
United States
11/12/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems odd to me that all the conjecture is about missles, gas explosions, meteors, space debris, but not a single suggestion of "a homegrown terrorist" with a basement full of C4 or RDX.

Seems to me that is the kind of thing the MSM and the FBI would spreading immeadeatly --- unless it was true....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4777394
Canada
11/12/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a real story about all this at the EXTINCTON PROTOCOL.

I suggest to all you Idiots to go over to the site and read it before you make even bigger fools of yourselfs right now

I still want proof they can track methane bubbles. PROOF.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24314629
United States
11/12/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
ANFO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27549851
United States
11/12/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a real story about all this at the EXTINCTON PROTOCOL.

I suggest to all you Idiots to go over to the site and read it before you make even bigger fools of yourselfs right now

I still want proof they can track methane bubbles. PROOF.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4777394

This thread is obvious disinfo..,, I mean, you don't throw away a 50+ plague thread from WHEN IT SCTUALLY HAPPENED AND UPDATED BY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIVED THERE to focus in the conjecture of one person FROM THAT THREAD, then to make matters worse PIN that conjecture to make it seem like this is the conclusion we came up with after hours upon hours of research. No. It was not a gas explosion. There is no tie to the new Madrid or Louisiana sinkhole. There isn't even a crater for gods fucking sake.
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/12/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Indianapolis Explosion Update - Shocking info on John Dion Longworth

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24066385
United States
Report Abusive Post

that said...

let's analyze:

4) meth lab RULED OUT.

think, people. THINK.

clappa
yeah right
User ID: 1572549
Estonia
Report Abusive Post
It was a gas explosian. Same thing happened on California a few years ago, but it was even bigger.

Notice about 20 houses on fire? Look at the picture, 3 houses wiped clean off the map, not much fire damage on any other house. Just 2x4s and glass blown out everywhere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19623226

It should be noted gas can be fed to houses in a variety of ways.

Thanks.

ummm, yeah. just one question:

How can a 'gas explosion' , which would last one second until its fuel is burned, cause incendiary burning in adjacent houses 50 feet away? thanks in advance for your answer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/12/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Page 62 original post

Thread: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis! (Page 62)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12231048
United States
Report Abusive Post
yeah, read about supposed methane releases killing kids on a football field in TX few years back, so something large they would not be able to cover up. they can track large methane bubbles coming up from underground
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8651915

How do you suppose they track large Methane bubbles coming up from the ground. HOW. How do they do that. I want one person on this site to prove to me that they can track large methane bubles coming from the ground, Prove it, Where is your proof this is possible at all. Come on. Where. Come on where. Show me and everybody else how this is TRACKED.

If this is going to be the story here then back it up,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4777394

is this shill for real? dude sonar from the 50's can do that. how do you think oil exploration and gas companies find deposits? my god you people are pathetic. do you lie about your name to people too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12231048
United States
Report Abusive Post

that said...

let's analyze:

4) meth lab RULED OUT.

think, people. THINK.

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24066385

bsflag

GLP