Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,558 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 377,141
Pageviews Today: 592,655Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 3,650
06:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Huge FEMA Camps being setup in Linden, NJ. Not even a disaster area!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26027912
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Huge FEMA Camps being setup in Linden, NJ. Not even a disaster area!!
The camps are a trial run.They intend to put all Americans in FEMA camps. They will also cut off your feet so you can't run. Move way to a safer place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27601247

LOL you complete and utter IDIOT!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27601247
Hong Kong
11/12/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
there u have it, the death camps.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

The FEDS just can't win... they dont act fast enough, they are attacked... they step up and build a facility to house people so that they do not freeze... have food, water... showers... and they are attacked for that.

There will be thousand of long term displacements from this storm... 10,000's of thousands of homes, even with electricity, are not inhabitable -- some will never be again -- and others will take months or more to be repaired.

Sounds like the FEDS are simply trying to help these people out. We should give them the benefit of the doubt until we know more.
 Quoting: TraderRob

You go ahead and trust the Feds when they want to chip you after these disasters. No thank you for me and my family.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13039567

I agree. My family was on the roof of our house and a FED helicopter came to rescue,chip,and feed us GMO food. I shot at them and waited for a helicopter from the church to pick us up.
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
11/12/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The camps are a trial run.They intend to put all Americans in FEMA camps. They will also cut off your feet so you can't run. Move way to a safer place.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26027912

Well,I got banned for giving out logic so I have to say crap like this to keep posting.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then explain why the fence is pointed in towards the camp?? It's not to keep people out it is to keep people IN!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This alone should arouse everyone's curiousity...........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26366942

Surprisingly, I think a lot of people are too dumb ed down to be curious about much of anything or question anything....

the true zombies
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8171374

If you look back through the posts someone took the time to post a photograph of the site back in the day when it was a GM facility. The fence was there back then.
 Quoting: Angelic_Warrior

Doomtards you base your facts on a fence pointing in, instead of out LOL its a well known fact if sites have expensive equipment they put the fences this way to prevent people taking the equipment as in its easy enough to get in and be caught but not so easy to get stuff out
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well,I got banned for giving out logic so I have to say crap like this to keep posting.

Then post on another forum lol
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
11/12/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then explain why the fence is pointed in towards the camp?? It's not to keep people out it is to keep people IN!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This alone should arouse everyone's curiousity...........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26366942

Surprisingly, I think a lot of people are too dumb ed down to be curious about much of anything or question anything....

the true zombies

If you look back through the posts someone took the time to post a photograph of the site back in the day when it was a GM facility. The fence was there back then.

Doomtards you base your facts on a fence pointing in, instead of out LOL its a well known fact if sites have expensive equipment they put the fences this way to prevent people taking the equipment as in its easy enough to get in and be caught but not so easy to get stuff out

Damn you and your logic,damn you to hell!!!!
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
11/12/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

But when I post with absurd things,I fit right in here.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

The FEDS just can't win... they dont act fast enough, they are attacked... they step up and build a facility to house people so that they do not freeze... have food, water... showers... and they are attacked for that.

There will be thousand of long term displacements from this storm... 10,000's of thousands of homes, even with electricity, are not inhabitable -- some will never be again -- and others will take months or more to be repaired.

Sounds like the FEDS are simply trying to help these people out. We should give them the benefit of the doubt until we know more.

You go ahead and trust the Feds when they want to chip you after these disasters. No thank you for me and my family.

You shot at them LOL you total liar go jump in the bath and play with a live wire you hill billy retard

I agree. My family was on the roof of our house and a FED helicopter came to rescue,chip,and feed us GMO food. I shot at them and waited for a helicopter from the church to pick us up.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

But when I post with absurd things,I fit right in here.

LOL Im sure glp is a number 1 forum for people in mental institutes
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

You go ahead and trust the Feds when they want to chip you after these disasters. No thank you
for me and my family.

You shot at them LOL you total liar go jump in the bath and play with a live wire you hill billy retard

You little liar go chew on some straw hill billy
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
11/12/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

You go ahead and trust the Feds when they want to chip you after these disasters. No thank you
for me and my family.

You first wanker,now go smoke a fag!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

the true zombies

Damn you and your logic,damn you to hell!!!!

Doomtard go suck on your thumb and look up at the stars for nibiru the brown shit lol the same circumference and smell of your mother....
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

You first wanker,now go smoke a fag!

my god please for humanities sake go jump off the highest building you can find
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The FEMA camps we've been pining for are finally here...
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

shut up fatty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26945271
United States
11/12/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Preps for ww3?

WW3 imminent?

Check Israel...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Preps for ww3?

WW3 imminent?

Check Israel...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26945271

WW3 HAHAHAHAHA THERE WONT EVER BE ANOTHER WW YOU IDIOTIC PIECE OF CRAP NUCLEAR WARFARE PREVENTS THERE EVER BEEN ONE!!!!! LOL Canada another wasted group of people 1 IQ higher then America
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19426761
United States
11/12/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm..these are to HELP people displaced by Sandy.

This is a GOOD thing!

Heat...showers...cots...dining areas.

People were bitching that FEMA was doing nothing for the people displaced by the storm and now that they ARE doing something you all call foul.

Maybe...just maybe they are not DEATH camps but maybe just maybe safe, clean places for displaced families to move to!

One thing for sure...GLP is filled with...FEMAtards!

crazyjakcrazyjakcrazyjak
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26687891

lolclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27602567
United States
11/12/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dont know if anyone has asked you this (stopped reading thread when I saw your post) but why is the barbed wire fence set in place to stop people from leaving from the inside instead of keeping people from the outside getting in? If that wasnt there I would agree with your premise but since it is I go with something more sinister going on
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm..these are to HELP people displaced by Sandy.

This is a GOOD thing!

Heat...showers...cots...dining areas.

People were bitching that FEMA was doing nothing for the people displaced by the storm and now that they ARE doing something you all call foul.

Maybe...just maybe they are not DEATH camps but maybe just maybe safe, clean places for displaced families to move to!

One thing for sure...GLP is filled with...FEMAtards!

crazyjakcrazyjakcrazyjak
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26687891

lolclappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19426761

Finally a good comment!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8171374
United States
11/12/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Preps for ww3?

WW3 imminent?

Check Israel...

WW3 HAHAHAHAHA THERE WONT EVER BE ANOTHER WW YOU IDIOTIC PIECE OF CRAP NUCLEAR WARFARE PREVENTS THERE EVER BEEN ONE!!!!! LOL Canada another wasted group of people 1 IQ higher then America

You are waaaay outa touch with reality

the product of dumb ing down of school systems

What the HELL down you think a nuclear WAR is?? a party??

IT is a WAR

stupid
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dont know if anyone has asked you this (stopped reading thread when I saw your post) but why is the barbed wire fence set in place to stop people from leaving from the inside instead of keeping people from the outside getting in? If that wasnt there I would agree with your premise but since it is I go with something more sinister going on
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27602567

read up doomtard why are you Americans so thickle I cant grasp at what point in history did your gene pool become diluted my guess is during the American revolution the one and only achievement you have and it clearly went to your head and its all down hill from there
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27568470
Belgium
11/12/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
they will soon declare it an uninhabitable disaster zone and FORCE anyone still living there OUT and into the fema camp if they have no where else to go

but they WILL force those people out and the places without power now will remain ghost towns...

count on it
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

Like Japan? This is like Agenda 21 Monopoly 2012 on steroids with HARP as a new card in the game.....
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

Why should they remain ghost towns ?
This is America, or isn't it ?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Preps for ww3?

WW3 imminent?

Check Israel...

IT is a WAR

stupid

you absolute retarded piece of crap THERE WOULD NOT BE A NEED FOR FUCKING FEMA DEATHCAMPS IF A NUCLEAR WAR HAPPENED LOL IT WOULDNT HAPPEN EVER NUCLEAR CAPABILITY IS USED AS A SCARE TACTIC NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8171374
United States
11/12/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Preps for ww3?

WW3 imminent?

Check Israel...

IT is a WAR

stupid

you absolute retarded piece of crap THERE WOULD NOT BE A NEED FOR FUCKING FEMA DEATHCAMPS IF A NUCLEAR WAR HAPPENED LOL IT WOULDNT HAPPEN EVER NUCLEAR CAPABILITY IS USED AS A SCARE TACTIC NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

I guess you will find out one day for certain
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

IT is a WAR

stupid

I guess you will find out one day for certain

you mean we will lol not me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26945271
United States
11/12/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Preps for ww3?

WW3 imminent?

Check Israel...

I am the Queen, you nave. I'm visiting New Brunswick and I've sent my agent to track you now. Know not to insult your Queen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23794435
United States
11/12/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
FEMAtards, the answer is in the article, its for utility workers helping out after Sandy.
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

Quoting: Doomer1981

Good Point
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
11/12/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
FEMAtards, the answer is in the article, its for utility workers helping out after Sandy.
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

Quoting: Doomer1981

Good Point
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23794435

The fence was already there on the property before the tents were put up.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Preps for ww3?

WW3 imminent?

Check Israel...

I am the Queen, you nave. I'm visiting New Brunswick and I've sent my agent to track you now. Know not to insult your Queen.

lol moron
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2134890
Sweden
11/12/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
But it's the north east, they blindly trust and follow the government.

GLP