Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,143 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,060,486
Pageviews Today: 1,909,275Threads Today: 833Posts Today: 14,649
09:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

End of the world December 21, 2012 Mayan calendar: Hotels ready for the end of the world of

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15534724
Canada
11/12/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
End of the world December 21, 2012 Mayan calendar: Hotels ready for the end of the world of
CNN) -- If you believe the Mayas, the end of the world is near. At least that's how some people have interpreted the fact that when the Mesoamericans conceived their Long Count calendar more than 5,000 years ago, it happened to stop at December 21, 2012.

Others believe the end of the Maya calendar simply refers to the coming of a major global physical or spiritual transmogrification, marking the start of a new era. Whichever camp you fall into, if you don't want to be sitting at home in your recliner when the big day comes, consider heading to one of the many hotels that are marking the date with special Maya-themed deals and packages. We've highlighted a handful of examples both in the heart of Maya country and beyond.

Read more: [link to www.wptv.com]

Are you spiritually prepared and with a heart of unconditional love there is nothing to fear.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/12/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: End of the world December 21, 2012 Mayan calendar: Hotels ready for the end of the world of
If you focus dislike and judgment on these aspects within your being, (or upon what you do not like out in the world), you will only create more dissension and disharmony within you and around you.

Become a force for love and harmony in the universe by loving all that comes before you. In this way, your energy creates a field around you that others can access and utilize to raise their own frequency to the level of harmony and oneness.

This is the intent and purpose of the new time on planet Earth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/12/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: End of the world December 21, 2012 Mayan calendar: Hotels ready for the end of the world of
I know you want me to share my views on December 21st on the effects upon the planet. I will tell you that there will not be major destruction of the planet as previously foretold.

There will be areas that will have tremendous upheaval and this goes along with the individuals that are accessing the panic, fear, and uncertainty within their world. This six-week period is a warning signal for each person to fully step into their own essence as the Earth is now going to be allowing that frequency to permeate within her essence.

It is important to be in places of power energies; vortices in order to connect with the integration of the changes that will be happening. Many will not be happy as what they think will arise out of them is like a bad virus that has been brewing for eons of time. The more positive an individual allows themselves to be, the more powerful the energy for them.

[link to ourascension.tumblr.com]
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/12/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be at peace and live in love.

hf
natasha77

User ID: 27998288
United States
11/19/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
What happens to bastards on that day?
I hope they at least have a drastic change and understand that life simply cannot be lived
In total negativity.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

GLP