Bernard Mendez Interview -- Special Presidential assistant ET Negotiator

Alexander

User ID: 15635858
United States
11/12/2012 10:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Bernard Mendez Interview -- Special Presidential assistant ET Negotiator
Last night I listened the the 4 hour interview with Bernard Mendez -- ET Negotiator. Outstanding. The first link is the trailer of another full interview. The second link is his August 2012 4 hour interview with downunder.

[link to www.youtube.com]
A trailer of the full interview with Bernard Mendez who was a special Presidential assistant during the early 1970's working directly with ET races.

Bernie Mendez August 2012 Interview - 4 hours

Last Edited by Proud American Supporter on 11/12/2012 10:19 AM
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)
G3

User ID: 497757
United States
11/12/2012 10:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Bernard Mendez Interview -- Special Presidential assistant ET Negotiator
Cool this was. . .

giantpin
Fun-Da-Mental

User ID: 4433985
Netherlands
11/12/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
any chance of cliffnotes?

4 hours is too long
Deej

User ID: 1272315
United States
11/12/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds interesting. not a public speaker, but sounds genuine.

wonder why this is the first i'm hearing of this guy?
No matter what happens... just say "Thank You." - D W Fierce
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
11/12/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last night I listened the the 4 hour interview with Bernard Mendez -- ET Negotiator. Outstanding. The first link is the trailer of another full interview. The second link is his August 2012 4 hour interview with downunder.

A trailer of the full interview with Bernard Mendez who was a special Presidential assistant during the early 1970's working directly with ET races.

Bernie Mendez August 2012 Interview - 4 hours
 Quoting: Alexander

Very interesting, but I'm still not going to listen to someone talking for 4 hours, 14 minutes and 46 seconds.
Fun-Da-Mental

User ID: 4433985
Netherlands
11/12/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
cliffnotes OP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/12/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got a red haired guy dunno which.
Kael

User ID: 1451069
Syria
11/12/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting interview thanks for sharing.
"Thou we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven that which we are, we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"
Alexander  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
When I saw that the iterview was 4 hours long I thought - uh oh. But having listened to a good 15 hours of various other interviews of Basiago I wondered about Mendez because he was somewhat new as a whistle blower and was one who was not subjected to mind-control where his memory was compartmentalized. He reported directly to the President and basically was the negotiator with ETs. Meaning he was the person who interacted with them and reported what he learned to Nixon among others. His story is exceptionally revealing. I put headphones on and relax in the recliner to listen.

Listened to the shorter interviews the next day but the 4-hour one was the best as it is filled with data that cleared up areas of confusion after listening to some other whistle blowers awhile back. What I like about Mendez he just lays it all out there in great detail.

Here is a shorter interview that he participates in with Andy Basiago and Laura Eisenhower. Laura tends to come across as a bit scattered brain. Basiago claims he was a roommate with Obama for 3 months in one of the DARPA programs.

QUOTE: Time travel and teleportation technologies are real, and the United States government has used them since at least the 1960s. So say our guests lawyer Andy Basiago and former special assistant to President Nixon Bernard Mendez. They know, because they say they were a part of these programs that sent them through time and space to the past, the future, and even to Mars! And they weren't alone. They report being with many others, including a young Barack Obama!

Laura Eisenhower, great-grandaughter of President Eisenhower also joins us to corroborate their stories of a secret space program hidden from the ordinary citizens of Earth.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)
Alexander  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
This is another very good interview.

[link to www.themistsofavalon.net]

QUOTE: Brett Stillings finds it very difficult to discuss the topics covered in this interview and does his best to fight through the memory blocks and discomfort. He discusses his training during his youth by both his father and the Military in preparation for teleportation to Mars. His mars training classmate Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama), his childhood friend Sam (a Grey ET) and more

Last Edited by Proud American Supporter on 11/15/2012 10:57 AM
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Alexander  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
I just finished listening to this one and am now listening to Brett Stillings interview.

Andrew Basiago and Bernard Mendez discuss their involvement in the Mars Jump Room program during the early 80's along with Brett Stillings.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Alexander  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 01:00 AM

Report Abusive Post

Andrew Basiago and Bernard Mendez, Time Travel and Jumpers 11Oct2012 1 of 3

Part 2

Part 3

Last Edited by Proud American Supporter on 11/16/2012 01:01 AM
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Alexander  (OP)

United States
04/24/2013 11:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
buffcarbump
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Alexander  (OP)

United States
05/18/2013 09:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
The Anglo Saxon Mission - The Timeline - Letter from a Whistleblower...
[link to projectcamelotproductions.com]

Background

By the time I had become aware of the Timeline I had already travelled all over the world with the UK military and was involved in many conflicts, and had witnessed many mind changing events some of which are difficult describe in any sensible manner.

One the most difficult events to rationalise was a gathering that took place in 1975 that involved Admiral Hill-Norton, who was then, I believe, Chairman of the NATO Committee. This Timeline was very much in existence 35 years ago.

Cape Wrath Scotland
"things started to get weird. The target, whatever it was, since I wasn’t told, was not detected on the equipment I was operating. To cut a long story short: The target came in from an extremely high altitude, which I later deduced (time/speed/distance) had to be in excess of 200 miles, i.e., coming in from outside the earth atmosphere and at an incomprehensible velocity, and most certainly outside spectrum of the kit I was operating. Now, this wasn’t some sort of UFO as the ground operators were actually talking, clearly, to someone inside the target throughout the exercise. Later the ‘Boffin’ said, “don’t worry, its one of ours!” I recall saying, “Thank f**k for that! because I didn’t see a Scooby!” He said, “Well, you were not meant to see anything and if you did, then we would have had some serious snags”.

I am taking about something akin to what is termed ‘Black Projects’. The type of target that I was engaged against was apparently over 30 years in development and this is by the early 90’s; under joint project control by BAE and other well known defence contractors.

There we were taken to room in an ordinary looking red sandstone tenement type building. Inside the room we were introduced to a group of uniformed people. The uniforms were black military looking flight suits with silver insignia on the collars. These were silver bars, not unlike US military rank insignia. However, they were not from the US. They all spoke with crystal clear English accents. It soon donned on me that we were now in the company of the pilots of the same craft used in the range exercises - due to the ensuing discussions that took place, which was a kind of post exercise de-briefing.

Also, in the same room were other people. These were young males and females, wearing some sort of uniform, but not the same uniforms as the pilots. They (I think?) wore blue coveralls, making what were clearly goodbyes to others (families?) who were present with them. This ‘goodbye’ scene was actually quite emotional albeit quite surreal. The middle aged pilot mentioned they were going up for spell. He pointed upwards with a finger as he said this. I was then given what I can only describe as an instant telepathic vision that I knew must have come from him. This was a vivid description of the interior of a circular vehicle with the same people, the ones in the room making their goodbyes, sat inside the craft and whishing up through the atmosphere to dock with a massive structure in space - still with the earth in full view. In this structure I briefly saw what I know to be Greys glancing at us and then completely ignoring us. He then said, “This is how we get around and everyone is a volunteer and no one is forced to do this”. He strongly emphasised this point. I must say that I felt this person, the middle aged pilot, to be quite benevolent and understanding. He knew I was balking at the thought of going into space and seeing aliens and he understood this. I had a kind of quasi-religious feeling from this man; he simply emanated complete understanding and care. I can’t remember how long we stayed there in the building, but I recall feeling very much at peace afterwards – as if it was indeed all was very normal, but knowing at the same time - it most certainly was not.

read more at link provided above.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Alexander  (OP)

User ID: 56865434
United States
09/05/2014 09:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Alexander  (OP)

User ID: 43575835
United States
12/16/2014 11:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Cool this was. . .

giantpin
 Quoting: G3

Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Proud Trump Supporter  (OP)

United States
01/22/2017 11:17 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Published on Sep 17, 2014
Long lost Pod Update from September 12, 2012. Bernard Mendez joins me from UFO CON, Santa Clara, CA. We talked about Project Rainbow, UFO that he's seen and ridden in; his knowledge of three types of Space Aliens; Dulce Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B.); our incursion in to "their" dimension and his Dimensional Rescue Mission with what many know as The Philadelphia Experiment (USS Eldridge).
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
01/27/2017 12:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ep. 596 FADE to BLACK
Jimmy Church w/ Anthony F. Sanchez : Lost History et al: UFOs

"Anthony F. Sanchez received his BSc. in Computer Information Systems from Western Governors University of Salt Lake City, UT. In addition to being a Software Consultant for the State of California through his own company, Anthony has been employed for 16 years as a Software Engineer working for 3Com, Intel, Acer, Netscape Communications, and Hewlett Packard performing high level software development supporting scientific engineering and business intelligence projects.

He became interested in UFOs back in 1989, at the time Area 51 surfaced as a public phenomenon. Since 2000 he has researched the subject matter thoroughly employing various scientific methods and hands on approaches, thus compiling decades worth of UFO related research data.

Anthony has also studied in detail, ancient religious texts which include the Nag Hammadi codices, various gospels from the Dead Sea Scrolls such as the ‘book of Giants’ and ‘book of Enoch’. He has also studied Sumerian-Babylonian translations such as the Enuma Elish and the Atra-Hasis in addition to numerous Akkadian Mesopotamian cylinder seals and Akkadian cuneiform inscriptions.

Sanchez is the author of: UFO Highway… detailing between Greys and elite U.S. fighting forces at Dulce, New Mexico.

Tonight we are going to talk about lost history, ancient religious texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi and how they relate to what we know about ET today…combined with the recent revelations about the Great Pyramid of Giza."

Air date: January 24, 2016/ Published on Jan 25, 2017

Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
06/07/2018 01:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

Emery Smith Interview - "Conversations with Kosta" - ETLetsTalk.com

Secret Space Program Insider Emery Smith is interviewed by Kosta Makreas of ETLetsTalk.com
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
06/07/2018 01:05 AM

Report Abusive Post

EMERY SMITH - UNDERGROUND BASES - ET AUTOPSY - DISCLOSING the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

Insider and classified scientist comes forward in the movement for Disclosure. Emery talks D.U.M.B, ET's working alongside government contractors, ET DNA and Vatican hidden knowledge.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
06/07/2018 01:07 AM

Report Abusive Post

Ep. 832 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Emery Smith : C2C Show Analysis : LIVE

Emery Smith appeared on Coast to Coast AM this past Saturday, March 31, 2018 with Jimmy Church… and there were many ‘voices’ and interference during the broadcast that were heard by half of the worldwide audience… the other half heard nothing.

Who was doing it and why?

Tonight, Emery is back on FADE to BLACK for this very special broadcast to discuss the events of Saturday, March 31/April 1st 2018 on C2C.

Also discussed is the recent publishing of the DNA testing of the Atacama mummy in the leading peer-reviewed journal, Genome Research, by Dr. Gary Nolan... and Emery is listed as a co-author.

Emery Smith is a US Air Force veteran with a long history of assignments in highly classified, deep-black covert operations. He has been directly involved in autopsying over 3000 different species of extra-terrestrials.

Additionally, he has personally witnessed multiple crashed UFOs in possession of the military and has studied their composition and operational characteristics.

There are many fascinating and direct correlations between Emery’s testimony and those of other insiders, authors and researchers.

He has appeared in the film Sirius and Cosmic Disclosure for Gaia TV.

Air date: April 3, 2018
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
06/07/2018 01:09 AM

Report Abusive Post

SURPRESSED FUTURISTIC MEDICAL DEVICES THAT CURE CANCERS & OTHER DISEASES - Part 1

SEE & HEAR SOME OF OUR GREATEST GENUISES... EMERY SMITH, JOHN BEDINI & DR ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE... DESCRIBE THE MEDICAL DEVICES THAT THEY DESIGNED & DEVELOPED... TO CURE SO-CALLED INCURABLE DISEASES.

'WE THE PEOPLE' HAVE BEEN LIED TO FOR OVER EIGHTY YEARS... THAT THERE WASN'T A CURE FOR CANCERS... WHEN IN FACT THERE WAS & IS.

HOW MANY OF OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, PARTNERS... LOVE ONES DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE? THESE FUTURISTIC MEDICAL DEVICES & TECHNOLOGIES NEED TO BE BROUGHT OUT INTO THE LIGHT FOR ALL TO SEE & HAVE ACCESS TO.

SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD (PCB) THAT JOHN BEDINI OPEN SOURCED... & HIS ORIGIINAL SCHEMATICS. WITH BASIC ELECTRONICS SKILLS... DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU COULD BUILD ONE OF THESE DEVICES YOURSELF? IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

THERE'S MANY NAMES FOR THESE CANCER-CURING DEVICES. HARMONIC RESONANT FREQUENCY GENERATORS... RIFE MACHINES. RESONANT FREQUENCY GENERATORS... BEDINI RPX SIDEBAND GENERATORS... MANY NAMES FOR THE SAME BASIC TECHNOLOGY... BASED ON DR ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE'S, JOHN BEDINI'S & ANTHONY HOLLAND'S ORIGINAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT.

A TECHNOLOGY WHICH SHATTERS THE CELLS OF DISEASE-CAUSING VIRUSES/ BACTERIA/ FUNGI/ MICRO-ORGANISMS... AND ESPECIALLY THE MANY KINDS OF CANCER. THE SAME WAY A POWERFUL VOICE CAN SHATTER CRYSTAL GLASS... USING THE CORRECT RESONANT FREQUENCY... LIKE TUNING A RADIO TO PICK-UP A RADIO STATION.

Thank You Emery Smith, John Bedini & Team (Dr Robert Stecker/ Tom Bearden etc) & Dr Royal Raymond Rife for your years of Research & Development... RISKING YOURS LIVES TO SAVE OURS.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
06/07/2018 01:11 AM

Report Abusive Post

SURPRESSED FUTURISTIC MEDICAL DEVICES THAT CURE CANCERS & OTHER DISEASES - Part 2

SEE & HEAR SOME OF OUR GREATEST GENUISES... EMERY SMITH, JOHN BEDINI & DR ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE... DESCRIBE THE MEDICAL DEVICES THAT THEY DESIGNED & DEVELOPED... TO CURE SO-CALLED INCURABLE DISEASES.

'WE THE PEOPLE' HAVE BEEN LIED TO FOR OVER EIGHTY YEARS... THAT THERE WASN'T A CURE FOR CANCERS... WHEN IN FACT THERE WAS & IS.

HOW MANY OF OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, PARTNERS... LOVE ONES DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE? THESE FUTURISTIC MEDICAL DEVICES & TECHNOLOGIES NEED TO BE BROUGHT OUT INTO THE LIGHT FOR ALL TO SEE & HAVE ACCESS TO.

SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD (PCB) THAT JOHN BEDINI OPEN SOURCED... & HIS ORIGIINAL SCHEMATICS. WITH BASIC ELECTRONICS SKILLS... DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU COULD BUILD ONE OF THESE DEVICES YOURSELF? IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

THERE'S MANY NAMES FOR THESE CANCER-CURING DEVICES. HARMONIC RESONANT FREQUENCY GENERATORS... RIFE MACHINES. RESONANT FREQUENCY GENERATORS... BEDINI RPX SIDEBAND GENERATORS... MANY NAMES FOR THE SAME BASIC TECHNOLOGY... BASED ON DR ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE'S, JOHN BEDINI'S & ANTHONY HOLLAND'S ORIGINAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT.

A TECHNOLOGY WHICH SHATTERS THE CELLS OF DISEASE-CAUSING VIRUSES/ BACTERIA/ FUNGI/ MICRO-ORGANISMS... AND ESPECIALLY THE MANY KINDS OF CANCER. THE SAME WAY A POWERFUL VOICE CAN SHATTER CRYSTAL GLASS... USING THE CORRECT RESONANT FREQUENCY... LIKE TUNING A RADIO TO PICK-UP A RADIO STATION.

Thank You Emery Smith, John Bedini & Team (Dr Robert Stecker/ Tom Bearden etc) & Dr Royal Raymond Rife for your years of Research & Development... RISKING YOURS LIVES TO SAVE OURS.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
06/07/2018 01:13 AM

Report Abusive Post

HOLOGRAMS ARE COOL & COLOURFUL TO LOOK AT... BUT CAN THEY REALLY BE USED TO REGROW LIMBS, RESTORE DAMAGED ORGANS & CURE DISEASES LIKE CANCER & LEUKEMIA??? Make up Your Own Mind... as Captain Randy Cramer (USMC SS MDF)... shares with us the... WHOLE INSPIRING TRUTH.

To help explain the background science... behind Randy Cramer's HOLOGRAPHIC REGENERATING MED BEDS TECHNOLOGY... I've included small video bites... from some of the leading-edge pioneers in this MIRACULOUS, FUTURISTIC SCIENCE OF HEALING LIGHT... INCLUDING REAL VIEW, MICROSOFT HOLOLENS & HEARTWORKS. LINKS to their websites & You Tube channels can be found at the bottom of this description.

A little surprise awaits you... the last few minutes of this MIND-BLOWING INFO VIDEO.
A SPECIAL DEDICATION TO ALL YOU INSPIRING SOULS.

Having worked in St Vincent's Public Hospital in Melbourne, Australia... as an X-Ray Orderly & Physiotherapy Assistant... in my early twenties... I experienced close-up... the pain, frustration and emotional trauma of amputees... as I walked side-by-side with them... each day... as part of their recovery physio.

Many months of my childhood... and early teen years... were spent living in, and out, of hospitals... as a sick kid... with asthma, bronchitis, hay fever and eczema. Could have really used these H.R. MED BEDS back in those times. Not to mention my Dad dying of bone cancer 5 years ago... the H.R. MED BEDS could of really come in handy then. BET we all have a few stories like these.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
06/07/2018 01:41 AM

Report Abusive Post

US Marine Spent 17 Years on the Mars

Former US Marine Randy Cramer says he spent 17 years on special ops missions, the atmosphere on Mars is breathable, and the temperature there could be warm at times. He says there are two main indigenous species on Mars, both of which are highly intelligent. Essentially an aggressive reptilian species and an Insectiod species, both of whom were equally capable of defending their territories on Mars. There are bases both on the surface and underground. The indigenous Martian species, a reptoid, “old clan warrior class” are not particularly interested in expanding their territory, only maintaining it.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

United States
06/07/2018 11:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
Bernard Mendez, 3rd whistleblower to go public about 1980-83 secret CIA Jumproom teleportation/Mars program
Third whistleblower to go public about 1980-83 CIA Jump Room teleportation program for Mars and "Synthetic quantum environment (SQE)" visitation

VANCOUVER, B.C. - Bernard Mendez, an Assistant to the U.S. Presidency tasked to investigate the CIA's jump room program of the early 1980's, will confirm the existence of the CIA program in a special Vancouver, B.C.-based ExoUniversity.org Seminar scheduled for Friday June 1, 2012 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm PDT that will be broadcast in a live online streaming by ExoUniversityTV.

Whistleblower Bernard Mendez will also confirm the participation of DARPA Project childhood participant and Washington State attorney Andrew D. Basiago, U.S. President Barack H. Obama, former U.S. chrononaut William B. Stillings, and former DARPA director Regina E. Dugan in the secret program CIA teleportation program.

[link to nesaranews.spam]

Last Edited by Proud American Supporter on 06/07/2018 11:12 AM
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

User ID: 78130917
United States
11/12/2019 06:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Toprance1

User ID: 70287640
United States
01/13/2020 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good information on an interesting topic.

hf
Never ever, ever, ever give up!!!
Toprance1

User ID: 70287640
United States
01/13/2020 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
5sr
Never ever, ever, ever give up!!!

User ID: 48551248
United States
07/25/2020 09:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
buffcarbump
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

User ID: 78794353
United States
08/08/2022 01:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
yoda
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates

GLP