Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 837,347
Pageviews Today: 1,484,104Threads Today: 627Posts Today: 10,990
05:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Iranian Navy Intercepts Saudi Oil Co Vessel - Choppers Invade Saudi Airspace

DoorBert
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 857877
United States
11/12/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING: Iranian Navy Intercepts Saudi Oil Co Vessel - Choppers Invade Saudi Airspace
Saudi Arabia has accused Iran of straying onto its territory near oil and gas fields in the Gulf and warned it was looking at how to respond

Also, two Iranian navy boats intercepted a vessel belonging to state-owned oil giant Saudi Aramco.

[link to www.jpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27549851
United States
11/12/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Iranian Navy Intercepts Saudi Oil Co Vessel - Choppers Invade Saudi Airspace
Iran closes locks the straight, and Saudi gets us Americans involved. Fun
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
11/12/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Iranian Navy Intercepts Saudi Oil Co Vessel - Choppers Invade Saudi Airspace
"I have submitted to Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon a letter that details Iran's breaches of the official conventions and treaties between it and Saudi Arabia," Okaz quoted Mualimi as saying.

A Foreign Ministry spokesman declined to comment, saying the issue was under the jurisdiction of the Defence Ministry.

A Defense Ministry spokesman was not available to comment.

Mualimi was quoted as saying the Saudi government had not requested international intervention but was "studying the appropriate practical steps to deal with the issue".

He said the kingdom reserved the right to respond with appropriate action to protect its territory and oil.

[link to news.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/12/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
11/12/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much thanks for another pin!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27518448
United States
11/12/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who is against the NWO needs to root for Iran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24711263
United States
11/12/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27518448

This could be big!
AFGW
User ID: 21140569
United States
11/12/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh.
Damn.
So this is gonna happen now, huh?
Come on man! It's Veteran's Day! (observed)
What a bunch of dicks.

Off topic though...
How weird is it that Iron Man and the other Various Avengers are in my city at this very moment?

Seriously, they are...and I don't live in Hollywood...or a fantasy world, although in fairness...I am posting on GLP.

I live in a place called "Wilmywood"...or, "Hollywood East". They are filming Iron Man 3, promos for the upcoming Avengers and every other Marvel Comics Movie will be made here now. Not to mention the TV show Revolution, which holds up effin traffic in town every damn week...seriously...they are shooting like thirty separate projects here...it's getting outta hand.

I'll put a call into the studio at once and have the Avengers dispatched immediately. I'll even throw in Dwayne the Rock Johnson...he's here all the damn time now...filming some bad movie...shit, you can have "Gus Fring" and Michael Madsen too. Travolta, I hope your lame ass never shows up here again...you were a Dick. Vince Vaughn and Steve Buscemi can come back anytime and get stabbed again at any of our local downtown bars anytime (that was a little overboard, didn't mean that literally)

Having DeNiro here is cool, but that's about it. The rest of em can take all their Vans and Cameras and PA's and head to Dubai.

Doesn't Tony Stark have a place out there anyway?

My town is turning into Hollywood, we had effin TMZ here. The Avengers can go fight some Iranian ass and get outta my town for a little while.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15884879
United States
11/12/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
stop telling the UN and do something about it u chickens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15292827
United States
11/12/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
More condemning news about Iran and how bad they are,it will keep building until the invasion.
TraderRob

User ID: 3560801
United States
11/12/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

This could be big!
 Quoting: MIL MAN

or not... they have exported massive amounts of weapons and money to terrorists... and are assembling a nuclear weapon. NO ONE has done anything about it... why would we expect what amounts to an incidental incursion (which happens all the time, all over the world) to result in something 'big'?
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

This could be big!

or not... they have exported massive amounts of weapons and money to terrorists... and are assembling a nuclear weapon. NO ONE has done anything about it... why would we expect what amounts to an incidental incursion (which happens all the time, all over the world) to result in something 'big'?
 Quoting: TraderRob

The only thing different is that the Sauds have had a string on the US for many years, but yes you are right, things have changed since Obama is favoring the Muslim Brotherhood. However, Iran is feeling her past and will do so so much more in the near future.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
11/12/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anyone who roots for Iran is deluded.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24206893
Germany
11/12/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rock on Iran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281165
United States
11/12/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

bsflagAny body who isn't deluded by now is either a govt shill or just plain stupid and brain dead.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagAny body who isn't deluded by now is either a govt shill or just plain stupid and brain dead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 281165

I for one am deluded. The world is screwed and only getting worse exponentially with every day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12527214
United States
11/12/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
there are no facts to back up the claims, you can accuse someone all you want but you need facts to back it up. other works don't report it till you have facts(not you OP the source).
Oscanator
User ID: 24421278
United States
11/12/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

This could be big!

Quoting: TraderRob

Obviously you believe everything our government and msm says. Just like Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, yellow cake from Africa, killing babies in incubators. You need to wake the fuck up man. IAEA just came out with a report that irans nuclear ambitions are for power purposes only.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238410
Canada
11/12/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

The curtain will lift on Iran show soon.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/12/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rock on Iran!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24206893

Hey...we may be related, my grandfather entered Berlin like a bull in a china shop in 45.

Starbuck style.

thumbs
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I for one am deluded. The world is screwed and only getting worse exponentially with every day.

cowgal That's sure true.
Denis_469

User ID: 9756824
Russia
11/12/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey...we may be related, my grandfather entered Berlin like a bull in a china shop in 45.

Starbuck style.

thumbs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26238410

Hey Canada! You not know history total. Soviet army entered in Berlin in 1945. Not USA, Canada or other any army.
You grandfather can not enter in Berlin in 1945 year.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/12/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The world is screwed and only getting worse exponentially with every day."

Wonder how it would be if countries like Iran would have been dealt with in the 70s and 80s.

Probably better for many countries.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/12/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Starbuck style.

thumbs

Hey Canada! You not know history total. Soviet army entered in Berlin in 1945. Not USA, Canada or other any army.
 Quoting: Denis_469

hey russia

unlike russia, canada is a destination for immigrants
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27595536
Poland
11/12/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doorbert you shouldn't write "Breaking" if you didn't break the original story.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/12/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Starbuck style.

thumbs

Do you know how many Russians there are in western Canada....open a fucking phone book here.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/12/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Starbuck style.

thumbs

Interestingly my other Granpa is buried in Holland. Near Groesbeek.

cheers
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/12/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Starbuck style.

thumbs

cheers

Him I never met...afro
Denis_469

User ID: 9756824
Russia
11/12/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Starbuck style.

thumbs

cheers

cheers
My grandfather ended war in Dunai flotilia on river warcraft.
Lime Flavoured Redux

User ID: 27092452
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't see this leading to anymore than dick waving at the UN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25321896
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

GLP