Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 986 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 155,467
Pageviews Today: 249,900Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,514
03:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I Need Your Help GLP!!! For A Massive Financial Story I'm Working On!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/12/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Need Your Help GLP!!! For A Massive Financial Story I'm Working On!!!
[link to weeklyworldnews.com]

1rof1drevil
Saddletramp  (OP)

User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The banks are running EXTREMELY short on cash, anything over a $1000 withdrawal seems to throw them into a panic.

I worked for a Large Regional Bank in Texas for 2 months short of Ten Years...this is NOT NORMAL!!!

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 11/12/2012 11:14 AM
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
WAKEUPAMERICA01

User ID: 24094200
United States
11/12/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
3-1$ 2-2009, 1-2006
2-10$ 1-2006, 1-2009
1-20$ 2004
WAKE UP AMERICA
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, [79 years now in 2012] freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
11/12/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The banks are running EXTREMELY short on cash, anything over a $1000 withdrawal seems to throw them into a panic.

I worked for a Large Regional Bank in Texas for Nine Years...this is NOT NORMAL!!!
 Quoting: Saddletramp

so what is your theory right now?

i know you have some work to do before you can really put it out there but as of now...what do you think?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14549475
United States
11/12/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow, this is a good one
I have 28 bills, all 20's and few 100's

ALL on or before 2009
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

I worked for a Large Regional Bank in Texas for Nine Years...this is NOT NORMAL!!!

i know you have some work to do before you can really put it out there but as of now...what do you think?
 Quoting: Oyster

They're starving the system for some reason...hard to put a finger on exactly why really.

Perhaps they are trying to move people to more debit card use so they can track purchases, more digital money, but why have they printed SO MUCH MONEY, and not released it???

Very odd indeed.

Waiting for a call back from a "like minded" banker friend of mine at a Big Multi-National Bank to get his take before I really try to figure this out...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
TraderRob

User ID: 3560801
United States
11/12/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I got two $5 dollar bills yesterday -- 2011 -- brand new. Sequential numbers -- that would indicate they are still printing new money.
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

They're starving the system for some reason...hard to put a finger on exactly why really.

Perhaps they are trying to move people to more debit card use so they can track purchases, more digital money, but why have they printed SO MUCH MONEY, and not released it???

Very odd indeed.

Waiting for a call back from a "like minded" banker friend of mine at a Big Multi-National Bank to get his take before I really try to figure this out...

Hopefully once I get enough confirmation of this, and once I get some reasoning behind it, I'm going to submit this story to Zerohedge in the next few days...

I'll post it here first though, of course!!!

"We don't rent pigs!"
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I got two $5 dollar bills yesterday -- 2011 -- brand new. Sequential numbers -- that would indicate they are still printing new money.
 Quoting: TraderRob

Yeah I knew there was a 2011 series and a 2012 as well, just hadn't heard of any in circulation...

[link to www.moneyfactory.gov]

If you don't mind my asking, what region of the country did you get this???

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 11/12/2012 11:24 AM

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26778867
United States
11/12/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have $33 in my wallet.

all are 2009 or earlier.

i cash my paycheck every 2 weeks for almost 2k and they always have the cash on hand..maybe higher amounts are hard to get but im not seeing any issues at the lower end.

it cost $3 to cash a paycheck btw. at the bank it was drawn from...aint that some shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11349839
United States
11/12/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I manage a grocery store. Bank of America delivers change currency to us twice a week. We almost always get bundles of 100 banded brand new sequential $1's, but they are generally 2008 or 2009 series bills. Is it a design year or a year of actual printing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24164945
United States
11/12/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I got $300 out of the ATM on Friday. All the serial numbers are in order.

These bills smelled so new I thought the ink might still be wet. Never been folded, hard crisp bills.

Very strong smell. You can smell the ink from 3-4 fee away.

I'm 20 mins south of DC.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

These bills smelled so new I thought the ink might still be wet. Never been folded, hard crisp bills.

I'm 20 mins south of DC.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24164945

what series were they?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
PS: I buy everything with cash.
Panhead

User ID: 26383292
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TraderRob

hopefully Treasury notes instead of Fed Reserve notes....
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him;

better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Henry Ford

"Disappointment is Anger for wimps"

House
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm 20 mins south of DC.

what series were they?

They say 2009 series
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm 20 mins south of DC.

what series were they?

They say 2009 series

spock
andawg221

User ID: 27594149
United States
11/12/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was in a local bank a few weeks ago and overheard a convo by 2 employees trying to figure out where to get $3000 for a withdrawal. They were working hard on it, but were obviously having trouble coming up with it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27220429

I took a cd out a year or so ago. It took them almost a week to get my money in hand.

Then instead of bringing me to a private area, the teller stood and counted it out at the counter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27384624
United States
11/12/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been an active financial trader in the past, but for the last few years I have been on the sidelines.

What I see happening right now - today - is a contraction of the US money supply.

If you look at technical charts of gold, silver, oil and the USD/CHF (dollar to Swiss Francs) and compare that with the US stock market, you can see what I am talking about.

The US stock market is used to remove excess cash from the "economy." Just like in South Park: annnnnnnnnnd, it's gone. Poof!

The stock market is the BEST way to make the capital of the middle class evaporate so they can never become capitalists.

Believe it or not, it actually a GOOD thing to contract the money supply, but ONLY for smart people. People who own non-blue chip stocks and have REAL ESTATE LOANS are the ones who will get raped when the money supply is contracted.

The main thing to understand here is that all of you sheeple have been conditioned (by media, on behalf of the Banks) to think that certain aspects of the economy are GOOD and others BAD, but in reality, the opposite is generally true.

Appreciating home value is BAD
Stock market increases are BAD
Easily available credit is BAD
"Economic" growth is ......BAD

Don't get me wrong, I am personally a capitalist, but I studied economics in college, and I have seen that it is a sham.

Those things above a BAD because they are all inflationary. With the modern global market, the BANK plays countries against each other (as they used to in war) buy inflating one country's money supply while contracting another's.

The purpose of inflation now is the same as it was 200 years ago. Hell, 2000 years ago: To foreclose on real assets.

I go on for hours :P but most of you would get bored and THAT is the reason this system works.

You call yourselves "capitalists" but ANYBODY who buys a house on mortgage is explicitly making themselves into a serf.

A capitalist ALWAYS uses his CAPITAL to make a profit, but you idiots will go "buy" a $300,000 house and pay almost a MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FOR IT with the interest.... happily.

This puts you right into the jaws of the beast - it's just a matter of timing whether you make a "profit" (inflationary false gain) or get nailed to a cross.

A REAL capitalist would buy raw land, build a house and then sell when the market is at a peak. Then he would put that money into an asset which had acted as a relief valve in the system of THAT CYCLE. - something who's value had decreased while R/E values increased.

So, back to my original point. The contraction of the money supply is GOOD for Americans who KNOW what is actually happening, because it makes our CAPITAL more valuable.

Commodities are cheaper, real estate is cheaper (to buy with cash) gold is cheaper (haha), oil is cheaper and there are bankrupt companies littering the streets that I can buy up for pennies. Now I can earn an income on my capital that is FAR above a blue chip dividend.

Anyway, most of you sheeple ignore this subject, so you are all screwed.

There is no "DOOM" coming if you actually know how the system works.

Get it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was in a local bank a few weeks ago and overheard a convo by 2 employees trying to figure out where to get $3000 for a withdrawal. They were working hard on it, but were obviously having trouble coming up with it.

I took a cd out a year or so ago. It took them almost a week to get my money in hand.

Then instead of bringing me to a private area, the teller stood and counted it out at the counter.
 Quoting: andawg221

I took $9000 out last January before going sailing off St Martin. They counted that at the counter.
andawg221

United States
11/12/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very odd indeed.

I think tracking is the bigger plan!

I use a credit card for most purchases. I live 10 minutes from the state line. And every time I use it in the state I don't live in, it gets declined and I've gotta call and tell them who I am.

It's bullshit! If I call before, they say well it hasn't been used yet.
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got off of the phone with my friend who is a branch president at a main branch of a large multi-national bank. He said the Fed is slow rolling the cash for some reason. Only giving banks the absolute minimum needed for daily volume. In fact he said branches are now required to give an average of their daily withdrawls each month, and this is the amount of cash they are alloted. No more than that!

He said he has seen some 2011 issues just beginning to be circulated, but they are coming slow and mixed with used cash shipments...

He also said that he believes (and this is only his belief) that they are slowly squeezing cash so that they can track purchases and withdrawals via debit card and ATM card transactions...

At his bank (a bank you would immediately recognize) any cash withdrawal over a certain amount (depending on the type of account, business, regular checking, etc) must be cleared through the head teller or branch manager now, even if the money is available in the account...

"We don't rent pigs!"
andawg221

United States
11/12/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I took $9000 out last January before going sailing off St Martin. They counted that at the counter.

Mine was a little more. But the bank was busy at that time. And the lady was really loud about it. :african:
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been an active financial trader in the past, but for the last few years I have been on the sidelines.

What I see happening right now - today - is a contraction of the US money supply.

If you look at technical charts of gold, silver, oil and the USD/CHF (dollar to Swiss Francs) and compare that with the US stock market, you can see what I am talking about.

The US stock market is used to remove excess cash from the "economy." Just like in South Park: annnnnnnnnnd, it's gone. Poof!

The stock market is the BEST way to make the capital of the middle class evaporate so they can never become capitalists.

Believe it or not, it actually a GOOD thing to contract the money supply, but ONLY for smart people. People who own non-blue chip stocks and have REAL ESTATE LOANS are the ones who will get raped when the money supply is contracted.

The main thing to understand here is that all of you sheeple have been conditioned (by media, on behalf of the Banks) to think that certain aspects of the economy are GOOD and others BAD, but in reality, the opposite is generally true.

Appreciating home value is BAD
Stock market increases are BAD
Easily available credit is BAD
"Economic" growth is ......BAD

Don't get me wrong, I am personally a capitalist, but I studied economics in college, and I have seen that it is a sham.

Those things above a BAD because they are all inflationary. With the modern global market, the BANK plays countries against each other (as they used to in war) buy inflating one country's money supply while contracting another's.

The purpose of inflation now is the same as it was 200 years ago. Hell, 2000 years ago: To foreclose on real assets.

I go on for hours :P but most of you would get bored and THAT is the reason this system works.

You call yourselves "capitalists" but ANYBODY who buys a house on mortgage is explicitly making themselves into a serf.

A capitalist ALWAYS uses his CAPITAL to make a profit, but you idiots will go "buy" a $300,000 house and pay almost a MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FOR IT with the interest.... happily.

This puts you right into the jaws of the beast - it's just a matter of timing whether you make a "profit" (inflationary false gain) or get nailed to a cross.

A REAL capitalist would buy raw land, build a house and then sell when the market is at a peak. Then he would put that money into an asset which had acted as a relief valve in the system of THAT CYCLE. - something who's value had decreased while R/E values increased.

So, back to my original point. The contraction of the money supply is GOOD for Americans who KNOW what is actually happening, because it makes our CAPITAL more valuable.

Commodities are cheaper, real estate is cheaper (to buy with cash) gold is cheaper (haha), oil is cheaper and there are bankrupt companies littering the streets that I can buy up for pennies. Now I can earn an income on my capital that is FAR above a blue chip dividend.

Anyway, most of you sheeple ignore this subject, so you are all screwed.

There is no "DOOM" coming if you actually know how the system works.

Get it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27384624

The equity and liquidity removed via the stock market, and real estate markets was mainly balance sheet oriented or digitally oriented...

I'm on an entirely different trail here. I'm talking about cash shipments to ATM's, Banks, and Business'

You are on an entirely different subject...

And BTW, I've been in the Financial system my entire career. Ten Years as an Executive VP in charge of Agricultrual Lending and Correspondent Banking for a Large Regional Bank in Texas, and I'm an active Financial Trader in Stocks and Commodities since I retired from banking. So I'm well aware of how the system works. And I was not calling DOOM, I was tracking down a hunch...

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 11/12/2012 11:50 AM

"We don't rent pigs!"
scimitar

User ID: 256987
United States
11/12/2012 11:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Out of 20 bills mostly 20s and 0nes the lastest date is 2009.
Ominous regressions
One Truth... many realities
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've noticed serious tightening here in cash supplies to banks, ATM's, and Business' here in the Texas Panhandle starting primarily this summer...

I've made large cash withdrawals was well, but as we got into the summer I began to notice the bills were always old and used, and they had more trouble getting the money together, though I was never denied a withdrawal. I finally asked an old collegue of mine at the bank what was going on the other day, and he told me that the Fed was now requiring them to keep a running average of daily withdrawal volume, and that times five was the maximum amount of cash they could get in any weekly shipment from the Fed...

Back when I was in banking we kept an average of daily withdrawal volume, but we always added to that average to make sure we had enough cash for contingencies, and the Dallas Fed never had a problem with us doing that because we had the money available in our account at the Fed. Even if you have the money available in your Fed account now, they are still limiting your cash shipments to your actual volume now...

The purpose of this thread is to find out if that is true everywhere, and why???

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 11/12/2012 12:05 PM

"We don't rent pigs!"
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just to be clear, the Series date on currency is not necessarily the issue date. However, there is a 2011 Series, and they had a huge print run, just can't find much of it in the system...

"We don't rent pigs!"
Minnie Kitty

User ID: 27391858
United States
11/12/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey !!!! you're right ...

i have a business and went through the cash register & bank deposit & all the bills are 2009 & back.
Minnie Kitty

User ID: 27391858
United States
11/12/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw - i'm in houston,tx
Ocelot

User ID: 12860078
United States
11/12/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a mix of new bills from the bank, and old ones,

NONE were issued after 2009.

burnit

GLP