Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,036,011
Pageviews Today: 1,728,589Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,454
05:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I Need Your Help GLP!!! For A Massive Financial Story I'm Working On!!!

YaRight

User ID: 27303684
United States
11/12/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Need Your Help GLP!!! For A Massive Financial Story I'm Working On!!!
I have been an active financial trader in the past, but for the last few years I have been on the sidelines.

What I see happening right now - today - is a contraction of the US money supply.

If you look at technical charts of gold, silver, oil and the USD/CHF (dollar to Swiss Francs) and compare that with the US stock market, you can see what I am talking about.

The US stock market is used to remove excess cash from the "economy." Just like in South Park: annnnnnnnnnd, it's gone. Poof!

The stock market is the BEST way to make the capital of the middle class evaporate so they can never become capitalists.

Believe it or not, it actually a GOOD thing to contract the money supply, but ONLY for smart people. People who own non-blue chip stocks and have REAL ESTATE LOANS are the ones who will get raped when the money supply is contracted.

The main thing to understand here is that all of you sheeple have been conditioned (by media, on behalf of the Banks) to think that certain aspects of the economy are GOOD and others BAD, but in reality, the opposite is generally true.

Appreciating home value is BAD
Stock market increases are BAD
Easily available credit is BAD
"Economic" growth is ......BAD

Don't get me wrong, I am personally a capitalist, but I studied economics in college, and I have seen that it is a sham.

Those things above a BAD because they are all inflationary. With the modern global market, the BANK plays countries against each other (as they used to in war) buy inflating one country's money supply while contracting another's.

The purpose of inflation now is the same as it was 200 years ago. Hell, 2000 years ago: To foreclose on real assets.

I go on for hours :P but most of you would get bored and THAT is the reason this system works.

You call yourselves "capitalists" but ANYBODY who buys a house on mortgage is explicitly making themselves into a serf.

A capitalist ALWAYS uses his CAPITAL to make a profit, but you idiots will go "buy" a $300,000 house and pay almost a MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FOR IT with the interest.... happily.

This puts you right into the jaws of the beast - it's just a matter of timing whether you make a "profit" (inflationary false gain) or get nailed to a cross.

A REAL capitalist would buy raw land, build a house and then sell when the market is at a peak. Then he would put that money into an asset which had acted as a relief valve in the system of THAT CYCLE. - something who's value had decreased while R/E values increased.

So, back to my original point. The contraction of the money supply is GOOD for Americans who KNOW what is actually happening, because it makes our CAPITAL more valuable.

Commodities are cheaper, real estate is cheaper (to buy with cash) gold is cheaper (haha), oil is cheaper and there are bankrupt companies littering the streets that I can buy up for pennies. Now I can earn an income on my capital that is FAR above a blue chip dividend.

Anyway, most of you sheeple ignore this subject, so you are all screwed.

There is no "DOOM" coming if you actually know how the system works.

Get it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27384624

While I agree with 98% of your post but you left out “one” very important fact …. Doom my good friend is close remember that 16T we owe? Add in some education debt 1T and then sprinkle in a little SS Medicare cost. Then to top it off with some nice fat State debt… that makes for a nice cup of DOOM LOL
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27339405
United States
11/12/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought they printed up new "Amero" money during GW's time. I guess they're waiting to drag that shit out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1073423
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried to take four grand out of a fucking deposit account with Santander not too long ago.

Turns out, they don't keep that much on hand for independent 'customers' because there might not be enough for everyone else!

What the fuck?

A high street clearing bank deposit account not being able to give me my four grand, they said I would have to order it and collect the day later.

So I said OK, I'll take it tomorrow, but hen tomorrow comes I don't want the four, I want it all, just short of fifteen grand ... and close the account.

Fuck them.

I spent the paper on gold.
Nobody
User ID: 27402449
United States
11/12/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if you know about what the Nobody did, then it would make sense. Go back to the year 2009 and look what transpired then.

The somebody then,(Nobody now) gave the US Treasury some bonds that enabled them to foreclose on the Fed and activate the buy out clause in the Federal Reserve Act. The nobody essentially paid off the debts per the Treaty of Paris. This allowed the the United States of America to become free. (Remember when the Queen came to the United States? She was here to look at the Gold, 83 tons of it, to make sure it was pure and not tungsten. That gold went to the crown and to the Vatican.)

Then the Nobody realized that all the people owed for the Federal Reserve Notes and then settled all those debts. This is the Redemption. Remember when the Chief Actuary went crazy and stated that he had worked for the Social Security Administration for 30 years and never knew how it worked?

(Ever wonder why Obama went on vacation to India with all his friend and everyone else? Where did he get the money for that? He also stated that he had a new way of getting money.)

Also if you remember that is when the Constitution was read into the Federal Record for the very first time since it was signed.

Everything is not as it seems.
MtBarb

User ID: 1293349
United States
11/12/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay guys, I'm calling up old banker friends and contacts today, even some old contacts at the Dallas Federal Reserve to get to the bottom of this, but I warn you, if my suspisions are correct, this could be huge...One of the biggest financial stories of the year!!!

What I need is for everyone who reads this to check the Cash in your Wallet or where ever, and see if you have any money there that has a series date after 2009???

None of the Banks have extra cash on hand, they are virtually running hand to mouth. Old bills that should have been retired because of wear and tear are staying in the system. When you can get cash at your bank, it's all old bills. And I know they printed a huge run in 2011, but I can't find where it has been made available to the banks for distribution. We're talking about Hundreds of Billions in cash being held out of our financial system right now...

And the question is...Why???

Help Me Out GLP, Take a quick look at your bills and let me know what you find. The printing run date is near the bottom on the front of the bills...

drevil
 Quoting: Saddletramp

Out of ten 20s, two were printed in 2009, the rest between 2004 and 2006. Most look nearly brand-new. Whazzup?
MtBarb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27402449
United States
11/12/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if you know about what the Nobody did, then it would make sense. Go back to the year 2009 and look what transpired then.

The somebody then,(Nobody now) gave the US Treasury some bonds that enabled them to foreclose on the Fed and activate the buy out clause in the Federal Reserve Act. The nobody essentially paid off the debts per the Treaty of Paris. This allowed the the United States of America to become free. (Remember when the Queen came to the United States? She was here to look at the Gold, 83 tons of it, to make sure it was pure and not tungsten. That gold went to the crown and to the Vatican.)

Then the Nobody realized that all the people owed for the Federal Reserve Notes and then settled all those debts. This is the Redemption. Remember when the Chief Actuary went crazy and stated that he had worked for the Social Security Administration for 30 years and never knew how it worked?

(Ever wonder why Obama went on vacation to India with all his friend and everyone else? Where did he get the money for that? He also stated that he had a new way of getting money.)

Also if you remember that is when the Constitution was read into the Federal Record for the very first time since it was signed.

Everything is not as it seems.
 Quoting: Nobody 27402449

Oops sorry to leave out...

Remember when they changed the Social Security Trust now the SSN is now random numbers. The original trust is now under the direct watch and protection of Congress. They can not just arbitrarily take from the trust anymore. Now the old trust had everyone under that trust until 2010 now every one from that old trust should have become free of the debt.

( It would seem that they re-debted everyone)

But that is why Obama is giving everyone (immigrants) amnesty to get them to pick up the new debts for the Corporation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651151
United States
11/12/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been an active financial trader in the past, but for the last few years I have been on the sidelines.

What I see happening right now - today - is a contraction of the US money supply.

If you look at technical charts of gold, silver, oil and the USD/CHF (dollar to Swiss Francs) and compare that with the US stock market, you can see what I am talking about.

The US stock market is used to remove excess cash from the "economy." Just like in South Park: annnnnnnnnnd, it's gone. Poof!

The stock market is the BEST way to make the capital of the middle class evaporate so they can never become capitalists.

Believe it or not, it actually a GOOD thing to contract the money supply, but ONLY for smart people. People who own non-blue chip stocks and have REAL ESTATE LOANS are the ones who will get raped when the money supply is contracted.

The main thing to understand here is that all of you sheeple have been conditioned (by media, on behalf of the Banks) to think that certain aspects of the economy are GOOD and others BAD, but in reality, the opposite is generally true.

Don't get me wrong, I am personally a capitalist, but I studied economics in college, and I have seen that it is a sham.

Those things above a BAD because they are all inflationary. With the modern global market, the BANK plays countries against each other (as they used to in war) buy inflating one country's money supply while contracting another's.

The purpose of inflation now is the same as it was 200 years ago. Hell, 2000 years ago: To foreclose on real assets.

I go on for hours :P but most of you would get bored and THAT is the reason this system works.

You call yourselves "capitalists" but ANYBODY who buys a house on mortgage is explicitly making themselves into a serf.

A capitalist ALWAYS uses his CAPITAL to make a profit, but you idiots will go "buy" a $300,000 house and pay almost a MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FOR IT with the interest.... happily.

This puts you right into the jaws of the beast - it's just a matter of timing whether you make a "profit" (inflationary false gain) or get nailed to a cross.

A REAL capitalist would buy raw land, build a house and then sell when the market is at a peak. Then he would put that money into an asset which had acted as a relief valve in the system of THAT CYCLE. - something who's value had decreased while R/E values increased.

So, back to my original point. The contraction of the money supply is GOOD for Americans who KNOW what is actually happening, because it makes our CAPITAL more valuable.

Commodities are cheaper, real estate is cheaper (to buy with cash) gold is cheaper (haha), oil is cheaper and there are bankrupt companies littering the streets that I can buy up for pennies. Now I can earn an income on my capital that is FAR above a blue chip dividend.

Get it?

What do you mean by relief valve? Is this how you make a living? Buy land raw, build homes, sell? This always makes profit if you sell houses when home value is up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27574240
United States
11/12/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
60 $20 bills
mostly all 2009 with a small number of 2004
Saddletramp  (OP)

User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay guys, I'm calling up old banker friends and contacts today, even some old contacts at the Dallas Federal Reserve to get to the bottom of this, but I warn you, if my suspisions are correct, this could be huge...One of the biggest financial stories of the year!!!

What I need is for everyone who reads this to check the Cash in your Wallet or where ever, and see if you have any money there that has a series date after 2009???

None of the Banks have extra cash on hand, they are virtually running hand to mouth. Old bills that should have been retired because of wear and tear are staying in the system. When you can get cash at your bank, it's all old bills. And I know they printed a huge run in 2011, but I can't find where it has been made available to the banks for distribution. We're talking about Hundreds of Billions in cash being held out of our financial system right now...

Help Me Out GLP, Take a quick look at your bills and let me know what you find. The printing run date is near the bottom on the front of the bills...

drevil

Out of ten 20s, two were printed in 2009, the rest between 2004 and 2006. Most look nearly brand-new. Whazzup?
 Quoting: MtBarb

I dunno, there is supposed to be a 2011 series, that would also apply to money printed in 2012 (until the new hundred dollar bill comes out) but I can't find any of it in the system. 90% of the cash they print is used to replace worn currency, but the cash supplies to banks, ATM's, and Business' seems to be tightening...

It just doesn't make sense why the Fed is tightening the cash supply out there right now...

Unless it's for tracking purposes...

The rule on cash withdrawals and deposits is they report anything over $10,000 in a one month period to the IRS, unless your deposits look structured, then they automatically report, and unless you are a business that consistently withdraws more than that for business' purposes, then they give you a waiver for the reporting rule.

But if you try to withdraw $8,000 from your average bank branch these days they are going to have trouble coming up with the money for you, and they are going to ask you questions...

So far as I know the reporting rules have not changed, so why all the trouble and all the questions?!?!?

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 11/12/2012 12:39 PM
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 24639180
United States
11/12/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 x $1 - 1995
6 x $1 - 2009
1 x $5 - 2006
1 x $10 - 2002
1 x $20 - 2004
Who is John Galt?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27574240
United States
11/12/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get it?

So all the people worried crazy about inflation related to money supply are wrong?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6332119
United States
11/12/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get it?

What do you mean by relief valve? Is this how you make a living? Buy land raw, build homes, sell? This always makes profit if you sell houses when home value is up?
Carol B.

User ID: 21050000
United States
11/12/2012 12:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
All were 2009 or 2006.
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20536185
United States
11/12/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Everything is not as it seems."

more correctly, everything is not as it seems as we have been deceived INTENTIONALLY to prevent us from knowing the truth.

my take is that the real criminal movers behind the scenes are being taken out so fast and replaced by honest ones that even just 2 months from now the scene will have changed so much from today that it will be barely recognizable.
cowardlyMe
User ID: 20395699
United States
11/12/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
$1 1999 very beat up looking
$10 2001
2 $10 from 2006 and one $10 from 2009
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14581504
United States
11/12/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Checked the petty cash

45 ones
46 fives
13 tens
1 fifty

All before 2009...most 2006
Jento

User ID: 27314653
United States
11/12/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
All 2009 or older here as well.
MtBarb

User ID: 1293349
United States
11/12/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get it?

While I agree with 98% of your post but you left out “one” very important fact …. Doom my good friend is close remember that 16T we owe? Add in some education debt 1T and then sprinkle in a little SS Medicare cost. Then to top it off with some nice fat State debt… that makes for a nice cup of DOOM LOL
 Quoting: YaRight

And whom to we owe this 16 trillion to? No, not just China. Most of the debt is owed to the Federal Reserve. Tell them to go pee up a rope (remember Iceland?)
MtBarb
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, getting a picture of what's going on...

According to sources, they did print a huge run of money in 2011 and this year as well, but they discarded the 2011 series changes and continued to print the 2009 series...

This is because of implementation of 3D tech on the new upcoming 2012-13 series bills. Beginnning with the $100 Bill they are slated to roll out any time now...

All of this said, my source also acknowledged that over 50% of the 2011 printing and all of the 2012 print runs are still in storage, and have not yet been circulated.

This is highly unusual, since they usually begin to replace worn currency as soon as they new print runs are out.

Sources also verify a severe tightening of cash shipments to ALL banks...

BUT, the series number is not the issue I thought it was because they discarded the changes they were slated to make in 2011, choosing to go with the 3D tech on the new bills beginning with the 2012-13 Series $100 dollar bills...

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 11/12/2012 01:09 PM
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
11/12/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, getting a picture of what's going on...

According to sources, they did print a huge run of money in 2011 and this year as well, but they discarded the 2011 series changes and continued to print the 2009 series...

This is because of implementation of 3D tech on the new upcoming 2012-13 series bills. Beginnning with the $100 Bill they are slated to roll out any time now...

All of this said, my source also acknowledged that over 50% of the 2011 printing and all of the 2012 print runs are still in storage, and have not yet been circulated.

This is highly unusual, since they usually begin to replace worn currency as soon as they new print runs are out.

Sources also verify a severe tightening of cash shipments to ALL banks...

BUT, the series number is not the issue I thought it was because they discarded the changes they were slated to make in 2011, choosing to go with the 3D tech on the new bills beginning in with the 2012-13 Series $100 dollar bills...

good investigating
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/12/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting thread!

notgonna

User ID: 17476059
United States
11/12/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here in North Texas we had to "order" a cash supply for our annual Thanksgiving baskets...

At our church, we distribute baskets full of all the non perishable items a family uses for the Thanksgiving meal and then give out $20 bill along with the instructions and recipes for them to purchase the perishables - turkey, eggs & milk etc...

This year though when the person in charge went to go get the stacks ($3000 in 20s) so we could put together the envelopes, the bank couldn't do it that day. They had to make an order and can't get the $$ til Friday (over a week). Just in time for distribution without a minute to spare. We are currently mulling the idea of just doing a massive gift card haul but that makes it difficult for the needy families as we have over 6 different store chains down here and not every family would have access to the one we pick... Cash just works better....

Seems odd but maybe related to the shortages...
krinkfan

User ID: 1527832
United States
11/12/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm as paranoid as the next guy and i can certainly see the debit card and CC transactions being used to track peoples behavior but that's a lot of people to track. i just have a hard time believing they actually care what we buy. there are millions of people buying prepper supplies and guns and ammo everyday. way to hard to do anything with that.

i see the lack of physical "cash" being more a planned chaos or crisis. if there was ever a bank run, the sheeple would be screwed. sure, "he's $300 in cash, your maximum withdraw for the week, NEXT!"......

never let a good crisis go to waste, right?

i see a crisis shutting down the country and "they" will just fall back and protect infrastructure and let the peeps of america fight it out. when the dust settles, they round up the victors into "logan's run" cities.
"the thin veneer of civilization that we all take for granted every day is starting to rapidly disappear."
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here in North Texas we had to "order" a cash supply for our annual Thanksgiving baskets...

At our church, we distribute baskets full of all the non perishable items a family uses for the Thanksgiving meal and then give out $20 bill along with the instructions and recipes for them to purchase the perishables - turkey, eggs & milk etc...

This year though when the person in charge went to go get the stacks ($3000 in 20s) so we could put together the envelopes, the bank couldn't do it that day. They had to make an order and can't get the $$ til Friday (over a week). Just in time for distribution without a minute to spare. We are currently mulling the idea of just doing a massive gift card haul but that makes it difficult for the needy families as we have over 6 different store chains down here and not every family would have access to the one we pick... Cash just works better....

Seems odd but maybe related to the shortages...
 Quoting: notgonna

I think that is defintely related to the tightening cash supply at banks...

"We don't rent pigs!"
Mr. D
User ID: 4603964
United States
11/12/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486701
United States
11/12/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
6 bills all none after 2009
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm as paranoid as the next guy and i can certainly see the debit card and CC transactions being used to track peoples behavior but that's a lot of people to track. i just have a hard time believing they actually care what we buy. there are millions of people buying prepper supplies and guns and ammo everyday. way to hard to do anything with that.

i see the lack of physical "cash" being more a planned chaos or crisis. if there was ever a bank run, the sheeple would be screwed. sure, "he's $300 in cash, your maximum withdraw for the week, NEXT!"......

never let a good crisis go to waste, right?

i see a crisis shutting down the country and "they" will just fall back and protect infrastructure and let the peeps of america fight it out. when the dust settles, they round up the victors into "logan's run" cities.
 Quoting: krinkfan

I think it might be bank run related as well...

Capital controls...

However most bank runs have been electronic over the last few years, but in the event of a "Real" collapse of the entire economic system, electronic runs would not be an option because there would be NO safe haven...

"We don't rent pigs!"
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
11/12/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

drevil

there is a world wide shortage of US dollars OP

I was made aware of the severity of the problem in the spring, OP ....

but most are unaware of the growing problem...

...until it blows, of course, then it will be front page news

I'll be interested in reading your article when you're done!

gltu

US Dollar Shortage In Banks - Black Marketeers Cash In

[link to business.peacefmonline.com]

Looming US dollar shortage could wreak massive damage

[link to www.scmp.com]

Dollar Shortage Seen in $2 Trillion Gap Says Morgan Stanley

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

There's A Global Shortage Of U.S. Dollars

[link to www.businessinsider.com]

Last Edited by IssueX on 11/12/2012 01:45 PM
Saddletramp  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

drevil

there is a world wide shortage of US dollars OP

I was made aware of the severity of the problem in the spring, OP ....

but most are unaware of the growing problem...

...until it blows, of course, then it will be front page news

I'll be interested in reading your article when you're done!

gltu

US Dollar Shortage In Banks - Black Marketeers Cash In

[link to business.peacefmonline.com]

Looming US dollar shortage could wreak massive damage

[link to www.scmp.com]

Dollar Shortage Seen in $2 Trillion Gap Says Morgan Stanley

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

There's A Global Shortage Of U.S. Dollars

[link to www.businessinsider.com]
 Quoting: IssueX

This I know, but here's the interesting part, there is no decrease in printing. In fact, their printing has dramatically increased over the last two years...

[link to www.moneyfactory.gov]

So who is holding up the money from getting into circulation and why?!?!?

"We don't rent pigs!"
fluffycrittermeister

User ID: 1461298
United States
11/12/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought it all went overseas these days, especially China in particular, but that is on the way out as they continue to phase out US t-bill usage.

GLP