Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,933 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 715,850
Pageviews Today: 1,248,890Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 8,341
12:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING! Petreaus Leaked To Lover That CIA Annex In Benghazi Was Actually A Secret CIA Prison. The 911 Attack Was To Free Prisoners. Ohh Nose!!

Truth Comes Out
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/12/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING! Petreaus Leaked To Lover That CIA Annex In Benghazi Was Actually A Secret CIA Prison. The 911 Attack Was To Free Prisoners. Ohh Nose!!
Paula Broadwell, the alleged mistress of ex-CIA Director David Petraeus, revealed a secret CIA detention center in Benghazi during a public speech she gave last month.

During a question and answer session, Broadwell was asked about the September 11 attacks against the U.S. mission in Benghazi.

She stated: “Now I don’t know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually had taken a couple of Libya militia members prisoner. And they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that’s still being vetted.”

The existence of a U.S. prison or CIA detention center in Benghazi would be a new development in the debate surrounding the attacks there. The information does not appear to be publicly known.

During the same university speech, Braodwell may have also divulged information that Petraeus knew “within 24 hours” of CIA annex’s request for reinforcements, reported Israel National News.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING! Petreaus Leaked To Lover That CIA Annex In Benghazi Was Actually A Secret CIA Prison. The 911 Attack Was To Free Prisoners. Ohh Nose!!
Need some stars and a PIN...this needs to be on the front page so the sheep wake up. No wonder Obama lied.

Obama broke the law.

Executive Order 13491 was issued January 2009.

The CIA illegally took more prisoners after that law was passed and Obama authorized the operation!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6458701
Netherlands
11/12/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING! Petreaus Leaked To Lover That CIA Annex In Benghazi Was Actually A Secret CIA Prison. The 911 Attack Was To Free Prisoners. Ohh Nose!!
Paula Broadwell, the alleged mistress of ex-CIA Director David Petraeus, revealed a secret CIA detention center in Benghazi during a public speech she gave last month.

During a question and answer session, Broadwell was asked about the September 11 attacks against the U.S. mission in Benghazi.

She stated: “Now I don’t know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually had taken a couple of Libya militia members prisoner. And they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that’s still being vetted.”

The existence of a U.S. prison or CIA detention center in Benghazi would be a new development in the debate surrounding the attacks there. The information does not appear to be publicly known.

During the same university speech, Braodwell may have also divulged information that Petraeus knew “within 24 hours” of CIA annex’s request for reinforcements, reported Israel National News.

Quoting: Truth Comes Out 21931562

Oh Shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6271981
United States
11/12/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good lord fox news is right it is all about Benghazi...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27510184
United States
11/12/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's secret prison bump.

obigbro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good lord fox news is right it is all about Benghazi...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6271981

Yep, I think TPTB will make something bad happen to keep this off the front Page news for tomorrow. This thing is growing legs and having Petreaus retire isn't going to shut the truth down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/12/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Petreaus knew in 24 hrs?" I thought they were watching in real time, and knew immediately they needed reinforcement.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Petreaus knew in 24 hrs?" I thought they were watching in real time, and knew immediately they needed reinforcement.
 Quoting: Seagal5

Exactly. Holder and Obama would have both signed off on that...along with Leon Panetta...who will be the next to go.

Hillary has distanced herself by retiring from that mess.

Here's my prediction: People who have the inside knowledge below them, are going to start disappearing either by hiding or by another 'seal team 6 chopper crash' style cover up.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's secret prison bump.

obigbro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27510184

Look at all the bullshit threads being posted to bump this story down! Helllppp.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1579810
United States
11/12/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Link? Because I'm looking at the Israel National News front page right now and I'm not seeing anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6383062
United States
11/12/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Truth Comes Out 21931562

You need a link to the source material, OP.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27340545
United States
11/12/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Link? Because I'm looking at the Israel National News front page right now and I'm not seeing anything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1579810

Sorry...here's a link:

[link to www.thedailybeast.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6383062

Thanks for posting that!

hf

I knew there had to be a video of her statement somewhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6993099
Netherlands
11/12/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly. Holder and Obama would have both signed off on that...along with Leon Panetta...who will be the next to go.

Here's my prediction: People who have the inside knowledge below them, are going to start disappearing either by hiding or by another 'seal team 6 chopper crash' style cover up.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21931562

Prediction: All briefs will be sealed in the interest of National Security.

Issa and the tards will be forced to drop it. ZERO resignations.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Few Fours ago:

A well-placed Washington source confirms to Fox News that there were Libyan militiamen being held at the CIA annex in Benghazi and that their presence was being looked at as a possible motive for the staged attack on the consulate and annex that night.

According to multiple intelligence sources who have served in Benghazi, there were more than just Libyan militia members who were held and interrogated by CIA contractors at the CIA annex in the days prior to the attack. Other prisoners from additional countries in Africa and the Middle East were brought to this location.

The Libya annex was the largest CIA station in North Africa, and two weeks prior to the attack, the CIA was preparing to shut it down.

[link to www.foxnews.com]

New development..."Did Petraeus mistress reveal secret CIA prison?"

An interesting new development...so the plot thickens.

Did Petraeus mistress reveal secret CIA prison?

Paula Broadwell may have divulged new information on Benghazi scandal

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prediction: All briefs will be sealed in the interest of National Security.

Issa and the tards will be forced to drop it. ZERO resignations.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6993099

And you think the people in the White Hut will stop telling secrets to reporters? HA

Once people resign they leave their asses on the line for prosecution...that's why Holder has been a bitter clinger.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1579810

Sorry...here's a link:

[link to www.thedailybeast.com]

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24599086
United States
11/12/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1558113
United States
11/12/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a load of crap, a false story to cover up the reality of ANALGATE exposed by Lame Cheery.
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
11/12/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
scratching
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8260452
United States
11/12/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the prisoners mentioned were captured in the original attack on the mission.

Remember the mission was attacked first before the annex. The annex wasn't attacked until the Navy Seals had returned with the people they rescued. If the goal was to rescue prisoners from the annex, then why didn't they attack it while the Seals were distracted at the mission?

I think Broadwell's statement is being misinterpreted.
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/12/2012 03:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
If she "spilled the beans" it was because she was told to pass this story off IMO.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the prisoners mentioned were captured in the original attack on the mission.

Remember the mission was attacked first before the annex. The annex wasn't attacked until the Navy Seals had returned with the people they rescued. If the goal was to rescue prisoners from the annex, then why didn't they attack it while the Seals were distracted at the mission?

I think Broadwell's statement is being misinterpreted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8260452

A Pentagon insider already mentioned that the CIA Annex in Benghazi was used as the largest 'secret' CIA prison in Africa and that there were plans to shut it down.

Most of the prisoners were transferred right before 911. This was the sole reason the facility was attacked with such heavy weapons. There were 4 still in there and those guys were blamed for the attack....much later.

So far we can prove that just about everything released by Barry and Leon Panetta is a lie. It makes more sense to believe a 4 star General and a few CIA whistleblowers.

Remember when the gov't couldn't make up its mind what to call the other three Americans who were killed after Ambassador Stevens? They were CIA interrogators. AKA 'contractors'.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

The annex wasn't attacked until the Navy Seals had returned with the people they rescued. If the goal was to rescue prisoners from the annex, then why didn't they attack it while the Seals were distracted at the mission?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8260452

There were no navy seals and no one got rescued.

There were a few CIA interrogators at the annex asking for support and airstrikes. They were also killed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/12/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hillary already took the fall - "Sullied herself" by claiming it was all her fault - she will be OK. Bill saw to it.

These other folks WILL start to fall (or disappear, as is suggested), O'zero will see to that, in order to protect himself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/12/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
If she "spilled the beans" it was because she was told to pass this story off IMO.
 Quoting: Isis One

Agreed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27612094
United States
11/12/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27612094

Ohh Nose....shocked

GLP