Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,006 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 702,404
Pageviews Today: 1,233,216Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 8,862
02:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

14 DAYS OF MARTIAL LAW IN LONG BEACH NY (YOUTUBE VIDEO)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26713336
United States
11/12/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
14 DAYS OF MARTIAL LAW IN LONG BEACH NY (YOUTUBE VIDEO)

Maybe someone can help us.... garbage lays on the street, politicians call on the military to take over a public utility company, curfews....
Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States
11/12/2012 12:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: 14 DAYS OF MARTIAL LAW IN LONG BEACH NY (YOUTUBE VIDEO)
:gdb:
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Eternally Vigilant

User ID: 8547422
United States
11/12/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Out here on the west coast, all we hear is "send money" and that you all are doing just fine.

I'm sure it's because Obama can't be viewed as failing to properly address the needs of those who have been impacted by Sandy, a Category 1 storm. The media wont allow that.

After all, Obama and the leftists screamed at the lack of action by FEMA during Katrina, a Category 4 storm. How can they report that FEMA is equally as bad at reacting to a Category 1 storm and it's aftermath?

Government is, by it's nature, a failure which cannot achieve success on the most simple of tasks but has an excuse ready for every one.

The way I see it is, NY and NJ and other areas impacted now have a head start at living the way Obama wants us all to live. With less.

Less reliable power. Less food. Less stuff. Less comfort. Less safety. Less jobs. Less freedom and liberty.

You're ahead of the game here and getting a head start on the future.

Good luck and live with the choice.

Live with Obama's choice.

Right now, he's playing golf. You're suffering.

It's just the way he wants it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27596072
United States
11/12/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doomy.
GL2010

User ID: 26974049
United States
11/12/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
excellent video! 5* from me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24523395
United States
11/12/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sandy was more than just a false flag... it is practice for the pigs and military for when TSHTF....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8171374
United States
11/12/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sandy was more than just a false flag... it is practice for the pigs and military for when TSHTF....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24523395

this
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

this
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if some of those excited people at o's re election waving flags and cheering live in long beach

welcome to Change
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24523395
United States
11/12/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if some of those excited people at o's re election waving flags and cheering live in long beach

welcome to Change
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8171374

Oh we havent even begun to see change bro, its about to get crazy. Insider info, black friday will bring death.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27573726
United States
11/12/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
quit sitting on your thumbs and kick some ass. wheres ur true american spirit?????
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/12/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

welcome to Change
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8171374

Oh we havent even begun to see change bro, its about to get crazy. Insider info, black friday will bring death.

Do you mean more shoppers getting crunched in after Thanksgiving sales like last year, or something else? If so, some clues, please!
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17494304
United States
11/12/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've helped run supplies to the parts of NY worst hit by this storm. It's very bad. Red Cross, FEMA, police, they haven't come out to help these people at all. It looks like a warzone. People have armed themselves because of looters at night. Eldery people are dying because they have no heat and power or clean potable water 2 weeks later while the fat cats in manhattan got power back after only 3 days. It's getting no coverage because the neighborhoods contain mostly blacks and low income elderly white people so it gets swept under the carpet. Look at how quickly order and power was restored to the wealthy people in manhattan while the poor people in the other boroughs are literally being left alone to die. In Breezy Point lots of people died because they were trapped by flood waters as their homes burned down. The FEMA tents in long island have no heat and will not let people leave the premises and are confiscating peoples phones and cameras. The news won't report any of the major deaths but the bodies are there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2134890
Sweden
11/12/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've helped run supplies to the parts of NY worst hit by this storm. It's very bad. Red Cross, FEMA, police, they haven't come out to help these people at all. It looks like a warzone. People have armed themselves because of looters at night. Eldery people are dying because they have no heat and power or clean potable water 2 weeks later while the fat cats in manhattan got power back after only 3 days. It's getting no coverage because the neighborhoods contain mostly blacks and low income elderly white people so it gets swept under the carpet. Look at how quickly order and power was restored to the wealthy people in manhattan while the poor people in the other boroughs are literally being left alone to die. In Breezy Point lots of people died because they were trapped by flood waters as their homes burned down. The FEMA tents in long island have no heat and will not let people leave the premises and are confiscating peoples phones and cameras. The news won't report any of the major deaths but the bodies are there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17494304

Wow

thanks for the honest information
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Out here on the west coast, all we hear is "send money" and that you all are doing just fine.

I'm sure it's because Obama can't be viewed as failing to properly address the needs of those who have been impacted by Sandy, a Category 1 storm. The media wont allow that.

After all, Obama and the leftists screamed at the lack of action by FEMA during Katrina, a Category 4 storm. How can they report that FEMA is equally as bad at reacting to a Category 1 storm and it's aftermath?

Government is, by it's nature, a failure which cannot achieve success on the most simple of tasks but has an excuse ready for every one.

The way I see it is, NY and NJ and other areas impacted now have a head start at living the way Obama wants us all to live. With less.

Less reliable power. Less food. Less stuff. Less comfort. Less safety. Less jobs. Less freedom and liberty.

Quoting: Eternally Vigilant

it is amazing how in the most populated area in america, the north east, they can block out whats really going on...

people still have no power, martial law spreading, garbage being piled up on the streets. Every single day the situation gets WORSE

nassau county does NOT have to the money for recovery. Most people helping and feeding others are regular people. They are doing this because the supply chain is only gas disruptions, if it was food, or water, these same people helping and donating might start killing people
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15640364
United States
11/12/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is even worse
The msm makes you numb to any kind of suffering by showing
the middle east over and over and over again
By the time you see americans suffering
Your burnt out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27616652
United States
11/12/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump. is this being reported in other areas of the united states ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

it is amazing how in the most populated area in america, the north east, they can block out whats really going on...

people still have no power, martial law spreading, garbage being piled up on the streets. Every single day the situation gets WORSE

nassau county does NOT have to the money for recovery. Most people helping and feeding others are regular people. They are doing this because the supply chain is only gas disruptions, if it was food, or water, these same people helping and donating might start killing people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26713336

It is amazing how this information does not make local news channels

I live in a western state and NOTHING is being said about people dying of cold or trash piling up

The sheeeple are shown NO pics of these things and if a person doesn't watch alternative media sources....

they think all is well....

amazing how the media CAN block it out
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump. is this being reported in other areas of the united states ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27616652

No

nothing out here in the west

first I have heard of massive amounts of trash pile up
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
11/12/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
As usual the churches and people on the ground infinitely outperform the government in compassion and effectiveness. Yet this is the entity you want to take care of you for the rest of your lives?

One church is my area is using local pilots to fly relief supplies nonstop to effected areas.

Good luck lib.s. I wish you the best, you are going to need it, since you have neither the government, God, nor common sense on your side.
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27107243
United States
11/12/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27616942
United States
11/12/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Cali and I have heard NOTHING about new york. But I have seen a few you tube videos that look insane. Mile long gas lines?

Fuck the news. Or should I put a J in front of that?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Cali and I have heard NOTHING about new york. But I have seen a few you tube videos that look insane. Mile long gas lines?

Fuck the news. Or should I put a J in front of that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27616942

interesting, this story just came out today.

[link to www.newsday.com]

Sixty-five million gallons of partially treated sewage from a plant that serves almost 40 percent of Nassau's residents are flushing each day into a waterway north of Long Beach -- the result of damage from superstorm Sandy that could have far-reaching environmental implications.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27616942
United States
11/12/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Almost looks intentional. This is insanity...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1135376
United States
11/12/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
if ny'ers and nj'ers did rise up and go after the city/county, then THEY know it is going to work fine to go NATIONALLY
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
well can anyone on GLP tell me the dangers of dumping 65 million gallons of raw sewage in my long island water ????

isnt that major doom...for me or anyone else who lives here?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246336
United States
11/12/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

iamwith
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, will i die if I take a shower?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27668617
United States
11/13/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, will i die if I take a shower?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26713336

bump

GLP