User ID: 27599911
Germany
11/12/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So what killed Mars Magnetfield ?
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

[link to news.softpedia.com]

Just connect the dots, the only question is what holds the balance when it start or stop, increases or slows down?

Its the pulse beat of our Milky way's black hole that unleashes a charge like a rhythm of a hearth.

[link to www.universetoday.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27601619
India
11/12/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So what killed Mars Magnetfield ?
this could be done by aliens yeahsure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571212
United States
11/12/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
mankind
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
11/12/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it is possible to influence the stability of a nucleus then half-lives are not fixed. I suspect they are not fixed.
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/12/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Euh the exodus with that hole in the solarskin and gosh it looks cold the sun with those few light sparcks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
And it sais ira on the whole landscape of mars.
Bowyn Aerrow

User ID: 22229335
United States
11/12/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mars is roughly 1/3rd the size of earth, and it doesn't have a large moon.

Earth is 'kneaded' by the moon orbiting it, the earth bulges toward the moon and away from the moon (tides). This affects not only the oceans, but the liquid center as well. All of this 'kneading' keeps the core hot.

Mars doesn't have a large moon to 'knead' its interior and keeping it hot.

Earth has more mass, the larger the body the longer it takes for it to cool off. Mars has cooled to the point where most likely its core is more solid, thus not reacting like a spinning sphere of molten metal, thus throwing off a magnetic field.

Earth is a younger planet, it has been suggested that there was a protoplasm collision (creating the moon) this reheated the earth and has lead to it being hotter now.

Spinning a liquid metal produces a magnetic field and one that switches often (magnet pole shift) and with 'ripples and eddies' much like the earths magnetic field.

Mars has a fossil field, one left in its rocks. Thus at one time it has a living core throwing off a magnetic field.
"My Dog, its full of fleas!"
-David Bowwow

“A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.”
- William S. Burroughs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14296220
Finland
11/12/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they pumped up all the oil, which is needed to lubricate the core to keep it spinning :-)

It is the spinning of the core that makes the magnetic field. When spinning stops so does the magnetic field.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
11/12/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Earth is 'kneaded' by the moon orbiting it, the earth bulges toward the moon and away from the moon (tides). This affects not only the oceans, but the liquid center as well. All of this 'kneading' keeps the core hot.

Earth has more mass, the larger the body the longer it takes for it to cool off. Mars has cooled to the point where most likely its core is more solid, thus not reacting like a spinning sphere of molten metal, thus throwing off a magnetic field.

Earth is a younger planet, it has been suggested that there was a protoplasm collision (creating the moon) this reheated the earth and has lead to it being hotter now.

Spinning a liquid metal produces a magnetic field and one that switches often (magnet pole shift) and with 'ripples and eddies' much like the earths magnetic field.

Mars has a fossil field, one left in its rocks. Thus at one time it has a living core throwing off a magnetic field.
 Quoting: Bowyn Aerrow

So you are saying that the pull of the moon will make the core of the earth liquid ? You know the thing is the sun has higher forces on the earth why isn't it the earth then a whole liquid body ? with that much force the earth would heat itself from inside no greenhouse needed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
11/12/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they pumped up all the oil, which is needed to lubricate the core to keep it spinning :-)

It is the spinning of the core that makes the magnetic field. When spinning stops so does the magnetic field.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14296220

That's was my though about when we do this to all Uranium ?

Why do we really need this stuff only for weapons ? there is more behind it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14296220
Finland
11/12/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27599911

By the time earth core stops spinning, we have FUSION ENERGY that lets build HUGE ELECTRO-MAGNETS at the POLES, no problem :-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dus ..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
An ex got hurted .. Dus
Notsure

User ID: 27345908
United States
11/12/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for posting. I've learned something today.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
And my brother said when we where 19 don't do that again in the end of a windows movie maker clip with nonsense ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
....dus
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/12/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
mankind
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27571212

Incompetent aerospace in a chain reaction. Since 1977 has been a very long time. Smirk.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
.. A billion years ago and its a stinkhole atm.
Notsure

User ID: 27345908
United States
11/12/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
And my brother said when we where 19 don't do that again in the end of a windows movie maker clip with nonsense ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11223885

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
1/5 of what i think ..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11223885

Quoting: Notsure

Oh im going to do jijij at im legend but oh no they do not have it as stupid as here ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
11/12/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

By the time earth core stops spinning, we have FUSION ENERGY that lets build HUGE ELECTRO-MAGNETS at the POLES, no problem :-)

Yep thats what will happen to Humanity if we keep useing the same procedure and hope that our "creationism" will be over better that was here before.

Same problem on Mars as here on Earth no one wants to know whats behind balance yourself or Nature itself.

We can just build around it and hope that it will do the trick and if it doesn't then we will just remove it completely and replace it with cybernetics and robotics.

One race tried this already now they are the most hated called the "Grays".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27382151
United States
11/12/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maggie Simpson?
Bowyn Aerrow

User ID: 22229335
United States
11/12/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you are saying that the pull of the moon will make the core of the earth liquid ? You know the thing is the sun has higher forces on the earth why isn't it the earth then a whole liquid body ? with that much force the earth would heat itself from inside no greenhouse needed.

The moon is closer to Earth than the sun thus has a larger tidal force on the Earth. Since the Earth spins at a far greater rate than the earth/moon orbit their barycenter, the tides moves across the surface of the earth. There is deformation of the solid land as there is of the water.

This is not enough to cause the core to turn to molten metal, but it is sufficient to nearly offset the general cooling.

If the moon was not there, then earth would be tide locked to the sun by now or close enough to where the core is not kneaded at a high enough rate to lead to maintaining the heat. Much like Venus which no longer has a liquid core, but one that has solidified.
"My Dog, its full of fleas!"
-David Bowwow

“A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.”
- William S. Burroughs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27387426
United States
11/12/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's something about how aliens blew up mars and the survivors migrated to earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think i swallowed russian balloon planes ..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's something about how aliens blew up mars and the survivors migrated to earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27387426

Mars is whole ... Or nm i didn't study it.
DoubleHelix

User ID: 10449558
United States
11/12/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
this could be done by aliens yeahsure
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27601619

ohyeah

Martians to be exact. But hay, that's just my theory through speculation.

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 11/12/2012 02:27 PM
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zo , wat word je daar misselijk van zeg.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23093311
United States
11/12/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greys ;p
DoubleHelix

User ID: 10449558
United States
11/12/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greys ;p
 Quoting: g3p0

Grey are a whole nother race all together.
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca

GLP