Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 258,366
Pageviews Today: 416,097Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,476
05:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Former Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni Admits to Sex W/ Muslim Leaders While Working For MOSSAD

havf8_1
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1279026
Canada
11/12/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Former Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni Admits to Sex W/ Muslim Leaders While Working For MOSSAD
New scandal threatening the political future of two senior Palestinian leaders, Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni that she had sex with Saeb Erekat, head of the Palestinian negotiating Committee with Israel, Yasser Abed Rabbo.
Lebanese daily ad-Diyar reported on its website that the «Belle» Knesset she asked Rabbi in Israel, give a legal opinions her "entitled to sleep with strangers and sex provided that it serves Israel».
Livni said that the room which sex with Palestinian personalities, including Saeb Erekat and Yasser Abed Rabbo, were equipped with cameras featuring practice, show videos and Palestinian officials without clothes and having sex with her, and Livni threaten a number of Arabic characters with publishing movies that filmed on YouTube if you don't implement the plotting.
The Israeli daily Yediot Aharonot has published its interview times with former Prime Minister of Israel Tzipi Livni that she acknowledged at the time of its work in the Mossad carried out several special operations, most notably dropping important personalities in a sexual relationship with a view to blackmail politically for the benefit of the Mossad, said «Belle» they don't mind to kill or have sex in order to produce information that Israel, Livni has a lot of sexual extortion and murder in the course of its work in the Mossad, including killings of Palestinians and Arab scholars, shadowed several times Justice in European countries but the Zionist lobby was able to eliminate.
Why deprive itself of a relationship over the years, during the meeting, Livni said that "romantic relationship requires honesty and sincerity between the couple, and I, of course, I haven't been able to build such a relationship with a" ... "But a short and transient relationship does not cause any harm or damage that both parties have committed to rules and disciplines, so trying to Belle from time to time to have a special emotional relationship and that they know it's just a short and shallow, it has continued to suffer and complain a lot of emotional cruelty and shame.
Livni acknowledged such confessions after permits one of the largest and most famous rabbis in Israel for Israeli women sex with enemies in exchange for information, on the grounds that Jewish law allows for Jewish women to have sex with the enemy in order to get important information.
Yediot Aharonot said the Rabbi I see lips, saying "Judaism allows sex with «terrorists» for information leading to their arrest, after Israel announced the use of women in the Israeli army as a weapon and as a means of propaganda for the Zionist project, and is considered one of the most famous Livni Israeli leaders used sex to obtain information.
Livni said that decision return to political life again may be imminent, deciding that the Kadima party elections» again to Shaul Mofaz, current Deputy Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, noting that career record free of corruption cases would, in particular, the issues of corruption toppled the top politicians in Israel, most recently former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert

[link to alwatan.kuwait.tt] bump bump

Last Edited by havf8_1 on 11/12/2012 02:31 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11443159
United States
11/12/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Former Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni Admits to Sex W/ Muslim Leaders While Working For MOSSAD
so where is the vid link?

You stinky
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2836766
United States
11/12/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Former Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni Admits to Sex W/ Muslim Leaders While Working For MOSSAD
googled her picture and all I say is I hope they got combat pay for this!
havf8_1  (OP)

Canada
11/12/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
so where is the vid link?

You stinky
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11443159

[link to alwatan.kuwait.tt]
havf8_1  (OP)

Canada
11/12/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
googled her picture and all I say is I hope they got combat pay for this!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2836766

[link to alwatan.kuwait.tt]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24711263
United States
11/12/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
damned2
havf8_1  (OP)

Canada
11/12/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny how this comes to light in the midst of
To bomb or not to bomb....
Discusting to say the least!!!!

GLP